What do you like about

Marian is, for me, a cooler version of [name_u]Marie[/name_u]/Maria with a lot of potential. It reminds me of the sea (= marine) and sounds so lovely!

Cassius?

2 Likes

It’s an elegant name with a strong, powerful sound. I love the association with [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] the historical figure, and [name_m]Muhammad[/name_m] [name_u]Ali[/name_u]’s original first name. And you can’t go wrong with an -ius ending.

Juniper?

I adore how fun and quirky [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] sounds. It reminds me of [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m], which was my favorite character besides [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] the nicknames [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Junie[/name_f] make me love it even more. I also appreciate the word/nature-inspired name theme.

[name_f]Aveline[/name_f]?

I like how it adds a little spunk to the ultra frilly [name_f]Ava[/name_f] while still sounding feminine and ethereal. It’s super cute and feels more complete and looks like it can age a tad better than [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

Stevie (g)?

1 Like

For a boy, I feel [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] is an a little dated nickname for [name_m]Steven[/name_m], whereas for a girl, [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] opens a whole new perspective! On a modern-day girl, [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] is fresh and spunky and works so well!

Isidore?

1 Like

It’s so soft, but also feels solid and established. I adore the imagery it has, of a kind-hearted young boy who grows up into a wonderful man. This name is on my longlist and I wouldn’t be surprised if it got higher, because it’s right up my ally.

Evaluna?

1 Like

I love the strength yet fluidity Evaluna possesses. It feels starry-eyed and endlessly bright, the four syllables feel like a solid and steady rythym, like that of the ocean or the beating of a heart which adds that element of strength in my mind… Resilience! The ‘[name_f]Eva[/name_f]’ is classic, elegant, and refined while ‘[name_f]Luna[/name_f]’ feels sleek, mysterious and just a little bit dreamy, so both of these names together is just :heart_eyes:

Iver?

Iver has both Olde Worlde and nature vibes. It means yew wood but it also sounds like ivy. It’s a strong sounding name yet also soft. Also meaning archer, it conjures images of archery in the woods.
[name_m]Iver[/name_m] is a very unusual name, from a US/UK perspective, yet it feels familiar due to [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] and [name_m]Ivan[/name_m].

August?

I like how dignified the name [name_u]August[/name_u] sounds— it immediately makes me think of nobility. I think the nickname options, especially [name_m]Augie[/name_m] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u], make the name age well throughout different stages of life, also. And it’s one of those word names that feels like a name-name— as a big fan of a lot of word names, this is a plus.

What do you like about the name [name_u]Fennel[/name_u]?

1 Like

I like the gentle and unexpected sounds, and I love the culinary association- sweet and warm! It’s familiar without being overused.

Magdalena?

1 Like