What is your all time favorite girl name?

Hello berries ,

[name_f]Share[/name_f] your favorite all time girl name … :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Apart from my daughter’s name it’s either [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] all time favorite is Ísrún. Sadly my husband doesn’t like it (or at least isn’t willing to consider it as a first name), so I won’t be able to use it.

13 Likes

[name_u]Rue[/name_u] :two_hearts:

6 Likes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Aside from my daughter name my all time favourite girl name is definitely [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:

I absolutely love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and all her variants. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names are absolutely stunning so romantic and elegant. However [name_f]Rose[/name_f] was vetoed so I don’t think I would ever get to use her. Also [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very popular in my social circle especially as a hyphenated name for example Lily-Rose, Carla-Rose, Peyton-Rose that I think she would blend into the sea of Roses and it would be too much. Anyways I absolutely love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and all the [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names definitely my all time favourite.

16 Likes

[name_f]Dinah[/name_f] or [name_u]Piper[/name_u]!

6 Likes

Definitely [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]

8 Likes

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

6 Likes

[name_f]Arielle[/name_f] :heartpulse::heart::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::revolving_hearts:

I’ve loved [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] for so long and my tastes have changed so much since, that she now clashes stylistically with everything else on my list! But I just can’t part with her - my love for her is eternal :dizzy: [name_m]Even[/name_m] if all my other favourites don’t match with her anymore.

I find [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] so magical and lilting with a gentle beauty in sound, and yet a strength and boldness in the meaning “lion of god.”

I’m not sure that I’d ever use [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] because it can frequently be mispronounced (I like it as R-E-L and folks might mispronounce it air-ree-uhl) and I’m not crazy about the connection to the Disney mermaid. But I’d be lying if I said [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] wasn’t my all-time favourite.

11 Likes

This is absolutely stunning. I can see why you love it. Wow!

5 Likes

[name_f]Liliwen[/name_f] :heart:

9 Likes

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] of course :slight_smile:

11 Likes

[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]! She’s all the fun, feisty, mischievous energy I love wrapped up in a gorgeous name, that encompasses multiple sounds I’m apparently very drawn to (‘an’ and ‘or’), and has a great meaning!

9 Likes

[name_f]Gertrude[/name_f].
Sturdy, reliable, legitimately obscure and distinctive.

8 Likes

All time favourite…

[name_f]Josepha[/name_f] :sparkles:

7 Likes

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]

I think it’s short and sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

[name_u]Haven[/name_u] right now, but it changes every few weeks

9 Likes

eliza or elizabeth!

it was elizabeth for so long but recently eliza has been more appealing to me. i can’t just let go of years of loving elizabeth, though.

6 Likes

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] :white_heart: :tulip:

5 Likes