What is your all time favorite girl name?

[name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] are my current favorites— not sure which of the 3 is #1 right now (honestly depends on the day).

7 Likes

[name_f]Trina[/name_f] !

4 Likes

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] :heartpulse:

10 Likes

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! something always makes me keep coming back :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Right now it’s definitely [name_f]Della[/name_f]! But my true, life-long love will always be [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. I’ve thought about a [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Della[/name_f], but I love both separately and completely as their own!

7 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] all time favorite is [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. Feels timeless, means princess, just has a friendly feel to me. It was my favorite as a kid.

I wouldn’t use it now because I know tons of them and my fiancée doesn’t like it but I will always think it’s the best name.

5 Likes

diana, stevie or eleanor/nora

but its literally so hard there are soooo many I love

3 Likes

Kahlo! It’s extremely meaningful to me, it’s an honor for my great grandma who passed earlier this year, but other than that I just adore the name in general, I love the imagery of it and the Frida Kahlo association as well :black_heart: :rosette: :mango: :sun_with_face:

Right after Kahlo my favs are Amparo and Azula. I like how their both Spanish to honor my heritage but they’re also honors for my mom and sister (Amparo for my mom, Azula for my sis). I love the vibes I get from them, Amparo feels almost femme-fatale-esque to me, very elegant and strong and alluring and dark. With Azula, my first association with the name itself was of Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender so to me the name is dark and edgy but full of spark, I always think of lightning. I love my girls :black_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

persephone :sparkles:

a close second for me is aurembiaix though :bouquet:

8 Likes

Besides my daughter’s name, I really love [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Devon[/name_u]. If I had to pick between the two, I would choose [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. It’s so spunky, unisex, and unique but not out-there. It checks all my boxes.

6 Likes

Hard to pick just one haha.

I like [name_f]Edeline[/name_f] (Edi or Edie), [name_u]Linden[/name_u] (Lindy) and [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] (Winnie).

[name_f]Edeline[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Edeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_m]Riah[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_f]Mircella[/name_f] :gift_heart:

3 Likes

rare that I see this name, it’s such a sweet pick in my opinion. I used to have a combo: [name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] but it’s a little too rhymey for me at present - still, glad to see this name!

2 Likes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] :sparkles:

10 Likes

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. [name_u]Logan[/name_u]. [name_u]Spencer[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] faves at the moment

6 Likes

such a hard question for me to answer with just one, all time favorite of them all since my taste changes based on season, mood, and who I meet in life with my names lol!
so i am going to try and answer with one that I come back to no matter the passage of time.

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

she’s in my uc due to the combo [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] but she doesn’t really get as much attention as certain other combos that I’m more in love with at the moment. [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, for years I have loved her and still do think highly of her. Right now I have her matched to the lovely [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] but she used to be part of the combo [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] until [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] fell out of favor with me (gorgeous name, just not feeling it right now.)
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] just evokes dark, yet feminine vibes for me. It’s a little gothic. Anyway, my probably oldest name crush!!

10 Likes

Anya or Marie!

5 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] one?! Well, okay. :blush: [name_f]My[/name_f] cat is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & my dog is [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. So, instead of picking one of those I’ll go with [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] or [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f].

5 Likes

As a child, I thought the most beautiful name in the world was [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]. I will say the nn. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] makes this a bit more wearable for current use. BUT the name I truly think is hands down, the most lovely is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. Too popular to use, but so gorgeous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes