What is your all time favorite girl name?

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You might think her small, or basic, or too popular, but she undoubtedly has my whole heart. There are paragraphs of meaning behind why I love [name_f]Mia[/name_f], but I’ll just stop rambling here!

6 Likes

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] :rose::hibiscus:

6 Likes

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose: and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :sunflower:

I’ve come to the conclusion it would be impossible for me to pick between them. I’ve loved [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] the longest and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has the most personal connections.

6 Likes

I think very realistically, I’d go with either; [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] are both meaningful family names to me, that I could sed one of them as actual possible contender.

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]: they’re both safe, and so me. I just picture myself with one of these names for a daughter, and I think they both go with my honor names, in a weird way, idk why.

5 Likes

[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] - Lasted me for over 10 years

3 Likes

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. I think it’s so simple and classic!

3 Likes

[name_m]Aubra[/name_m]. I’ve only met one [name_m]Aubra[/name_m], and it felt both modern and classic.

But, now there is a birth control with that name … so I don’t think I’ll ever use it.

1 Like

I will never be able to use them as dh doesn’t like them, but I always find myself coming back to [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] & [name_f]Jemima[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] all time favorite name that I could potentially use [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! Close second is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Rosemary, [name_f]Rosemay[/name_f], & Primrose)!

6 Likes

[name_f]Jemima[/name_f] :dove:

I’ve loved it since I was a kid watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang but sadly it’s unusable where I live :cry: I also love the biblical roots

5 Likes

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] :relaxed:

5 Likes

[name_f]Hedwig[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] long time love [name_u]Clove[/name_u] :herb::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Apart from my daughter’s name, [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] has been my lifelong favorite.

4 Likes

All-time favorite is a toughie. The longest love of mine might be [name_f]Julia[/name_f], although Eva’s been on my mind of late.

1 Like

Today I am really feeling attuned to [name_f]Julieta[/name_f]! Such a fresh, grateful new take on [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] :sunflower:

3 Likes

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

For me it changes almost every day or week… lol

But I often mourn Violet & Vada (vay-dah) a lot. My SO isn’t a fan of either, and I will most likely have to let them go for a real baby. :pleading_face: I just think they’re spunky,
vintage, strong, yet sweet & feminine :sparkles:

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] longest loves are [name_f]Esmé[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

6 Likes