What is your future son’s name?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries !

Hopefully this hasn’t already been done for boys. I’m piggy-backing on @littlegoat12 ‘s post, because it’s such a cute topic and I’m curious ~!

What is the name you could see your future son being called, your “forever name” for your little boy.

I actually have two :see_no_evil: So we’ll see which he ends up being.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] - I just love the softness of [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is after my dad

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] - [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] is a name my boyfriend and I have loved for a long time. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is my grandad’s middle name, and [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is after my boyfriend and his father.

So excited to read these !! :heart:

20 Likes

Idk :’) Maybe [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

4 Likes

I love [name_m]Leon[/name_m] !

1 Like

[name_u]Toryn[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] :black_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of Toryn! It’s very cool, and I love how you paired it with two gentle classics :relieved:

1 Like

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] are two of the cutest middles imo ~! And I love how [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] sounds like a little cowboy :relaxed:

3 Likes

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Noble[/name_u], always.

8 Likes

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] or [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]

4 Likes

i’m not sure. i love james, but family associations may mean i can’t use it. so i’ll say peter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

this is so wonderful :pleading_face:

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] for me :slight_smile: i actually had a dream where i had a son called [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] so it just feels right to me

7 Likes

[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Adlai[/name_m] or [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] Remus— not sure how brave I am :joy: but definitely Sylvester!!

3 Likes

The name that has always felt right is Simon.

Obviously, I can’t predict the future, but right now and at any previous point in my life I would choose Simon!

3 Likes

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is my long time love, but I’d love to use [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] after my Grandad, so maybe [name_u]Koa[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_m]Moses[/name_m], probably. With the nickname Moss.

8 Likes

Mine is [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] Edmund. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Mine would probably be [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] :heart:

3 Likes

I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] is so cute!

1 Like

The flow of [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] is awesome :smiley:

1 Like

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is so cute -but I love that [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] has meaning for you it’s such a lovely name.

2 Likes