What is your latest name crush?

Hello

I’m not sure if a post has been made like this but I wanted too create one as I’m genuinely interested.

So my latest name crush is [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] I love her so much and I think i’m preferring her over [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] or [name_f]Delfina[/name_f] :scream::scream: I just think just [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is gorgeous!

For boys i’m in love with [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] currently and my partner mentioned a while back that he had a childhood friend named J0shua L@zarus and I cannot get over how amazing that name is.

What are your latest crushes? Would you use them?

Thank you :two_hearts:

16 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] lattest name crush is Alessandro… it just looks só good and sounds sofisticated, I love it although I dont care for alexandre / alexander

5 Likes

aww tori! i’m loving your crushes 🥹

my latest crushes include julian and ira for boys, and amelie and tallulah for girls. something about the soft, spirited and ethereal feel they give!

i would absolutely use them! :rabbit2:

10 Likes

I fell hard for Eliot a few weeks ago, and I have yet to recover!

7 Likes

adding belinda “bindi”… i don’t know where she came from, but i’m falling for her so hard! :fairy:t2:

6 Likes

@Mar [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] is so romantic!

@emeraldsea thank you for responding [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] I’m glad you love my crushes honestly I think I would use J0shua L@zarus if it wasn’t my partner’s childhood friends name I love how unexpected, strong & biblical the name is. [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] I’m not sure I would actually use but would love to get [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] on board. I love yours especially [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] she’s so elegant. Also [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] is a cute nickname for [name_f]Belinda[/name_f].

@may.rose [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is so endearing

3 Likes

[name_u]Jericho[/name_u] and [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] are both so cool! [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is also beautiful! She sounds elegant and classy, but also pretty fun!

Lately I’ve been crushing on [name_u]Avery[/name_u], but slowly losing feelings for the name because I can’t decide on a middle to use for it, and I’m not sure I can get behind a name that means “elf ruler.”

3 Likes

I love [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]! She is so cute. [name_m]Steve[/name_m] Irwin’s daughter is named [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]. I’ve been told I look like her lol but I think my sister looks like her more.

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] crush is [name_m]Adam[/name_m]

3 Likes

Rúbý is my latest crush :hearts: :sparkles:

For boys, I’ve fallen in love with [name_u]Max[/name_u], which is surprising because he’s not my usual style at all (but neither is Rúbý, I guess).

4 Likes

[name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are so cute! Especially together because it reminds me of the kid’s show [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] I would watch when I was little. They’d make adorable sibling names

4 Likes

delphi is so pretty! i prefer it to delfina and delphine, too. it has such a nice sound!

right now, i’m really crushing on elisabeth and theodore!

3 Likes

Right I love, love, LOVE [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] - [name_u]David[/name_u] or [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] & [name_f]Betsey[/name_f] / [name_f]Betsy[/name_f].

1 Like

joshua lazarus is wonderful! :heartpulse:

my favourites right now are harper + truman for boys and june + junia for girls!

2 Likes

I love Jericho!! Though I prefer it for a girl I think it’s really cool on boy too, I used to have the combo [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] which I still really like

[name_f]My[/name_f] latest crushes are probably [name_m]Abel[/name_m] (ah-BEHL), I fell so quickly for him, it’s not my usual style but dang it he’s so sweet, finally a :teddy_bear: name I love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now I just gotta fina a combo for him :sweat_smile:

For girls probably [name_u]Shiva[/name_u]. I’ve liked her for a while but I’ve been loving her more recently, I love the sharp, edgy vibe she has while still sounding so elegant. I’ve also been liking [name_f]Anya[/name_f] a lot more, sounds so sweet and preppy but royal-esque

4 Likes

[name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is sooo cool! She’s definitely been a big name crush of mine before!!

I think right now mine is [name_u]Olsen[/name_u] for a girl. I just love her spirit and spunk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

my biggest crush rn is [name_f]Secret[/name_f] on a girl! i think it is adorable!

4 Likes

Ben-Asher!

3 Likes

[name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is a stunning name my lovely cousin is a [name_f]Delphi[/name_f]! It’s so fabulous.

[name_f]My[/name_f] latest “I’d actually use that” crush is [name_m]Tarka[/name_m] for a boy. It’s already my style with its A-ending and kind of punchy eccentric British feel, but what makes it especially perfect is that when I was born, my parents had just moved to a new area and hadn’t found a house yet, so they were living for several months on a narrowboat named [name_m]Tarka[/name_m] :otter:

Kind of wish I’d thought of it when naming my sons, although I wouldn’t change their names really!

For a girl, [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] has been on my mind a lot lately. I’m loving her for a middle especially, although [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] “Otto” as a first name would be insanely cool too.

5 Likes

[name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is so lovely and [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] is super cool!!

I’ve been thinking of [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] recently :heart:

5 Likes