What would you name her?

[name]Imagine[/name] a little girl of about three, with honey-brown curls, tinted with red, down to her shoulders, bouncing against her back as she runs, barefoot, through the soft grass. She has big blue eyes surrounded by a darker edge, and her skin is pale and smooth. She is dressed in a casual blue sundress and she wears a navy ribbon in her hair. This little girl has a big, toothy grin on her face, and curiosity and intelligence shine through in her eyes. She is stubborn and talkative, yet she can be shy and reserved in the presence of strangers. She is bright and introspective, taking in every detail of the world around her as she stops to smell a lone flower in the grass…

What would you name her? Please comment with your TOP THREE choices! :slight_smile:

(Disclaimer: Hypothetical Situation)

1- [name]Hadley[/name]
2 - [name]Bryn[/name]
3 - [name]Alisa[/name]

Sounds like someone is fishing for character names?

[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caterina[/name]

Actually, I’m imagining my future child. Now that I think about it, she looks a lot like my godmother’s youngest daughter, just with darker hair!

Great names - ones I hadn’t thought of! Thank you :slight_smile:

[name]Miranda[/name]! What a nice choice! A name I love but have never been sure about, so it is nice to see it on your list. And, [name]Charlotte[/name], another long-time favorite…

[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]

[name]Ailsa[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] (nn Momo)
[name]Joy[/name]

I have no idea why I’d name her any of these names, but they were the ones that came to me while thinking of such a nice little girl :slight_smile:
I also called her [name]Lovie[/name] as a pet name in my imagination…
^^

[name]Phaedra[/name]
[name]Lux[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]

1.[name]Bianca[/name]
2. [name]Violet[/name]
3. [name]Iris[/name]

:slight_smile:

cora was the first name to pop in my head!

You guys are so great! I’m really liking [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Clara[/name], and the [name]Lovie[/name] nickname was pretty sweet, too… :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] (nn [name]Millie[/name])
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]

[name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Tess[/name] are very nice choices!

I’m feeling something soft, natural with a bit of spunk.

[name]Daisy[/name] comes to mind but now I’m thinking [name]Posy[/name] as a nn for [name]Josephine[/name].
[name]Felicity[/name] also seems right to me. I’m on the fence with this name personally but I definitely see it for a feminine and sweet little girl.
Maybe instead, [name]Finola[/name].
[name]Eulalie[/name] - I love this one.

So that’s -

[name]Daisy[/name] alone or as a nn for [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Posy[/name] nn for [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]/[name]Finola[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name]

Sunniva
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Summer[/name]

1.[name]Iris[/name]
2. [name]Marina[/name]
3. [name]Edna[/name]

[name]Seraphina[/name]- [name]Sera[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

[name]Josephine[/name]- [name]Josie[/name]
[name]Ginevra[/name]- [name]Ginny[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]- [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]- [name]Vivi[/name]

Whoops! I didn’t read the ‘TOP THREE’ until I had typed [name]Genevieve[/name]. I’d have to say my top three would be first three on my list :slight_smile:

Wow - amazing suggestions!

I like [name]Daisy[/name] as a nickname for [name]Margaret[/name] - I’ve never heard that before! [name]How[/name] does that work?

[name]Sadie[/name] is cute, especially since I have a sister named [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] is a [name]Sarah[/name] diminutive.

And, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]! It is my favorite, and I was - secretly - waiting for someone to suggest it. I’m liking [name]Eloise[/name], too, as it reminds me of [name]Eloise[/name] at the Plaza and my own middle name, [name]Elyse[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] is a favorite of mine, too.

Again, thanks :slight_smile:

Is she an [name]Anna[/name]? What do you think? I’ve recently fallen in love with [name]Anna[/name] as well…