What would you name her?

Hello berries

Firstly thank you for all your help and continuous kindness. Currently I’m just playing around really as I’m experiencing some baby name regret but I don’t think I will change her name it’s more learning to live with public response really and this question is just a matter of curiosity but I’m just interested as always in what the berries will say :blush::blush:

Anyways I have been inspired by @Madison089 (congrats to her, her little one is gorgeous) and I would like to know what you would name this little girl.

imageimage

Thank you I’m really interested in what you lovely berries would choose! Also do you think she suits [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]?

Thank you & have a nice day :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Aww! Goodness she is adorable!

If I didn’t know, I would say she looked like a:

[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] / [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Also possibles:
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emmie[/name_f] :pleading_face:
[name_f]Angela[/name_f]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]

I know one of her middle names is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] could really suit her but with a cool nn like [name_f]Effie[/name_f] (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) or [name_f]Beth[/name_f].

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: She could also be a [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] I think but with a longer fn like [name_f]Rosella[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] etc

2 Likes

She is beautiful and definitely suits [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]!

I might name her [name_f]Keziah[/name_f], with [name_f]Kizzy[/name_f] for short :heart_eyes: I can definitely see other funky nicknames like [name_f]Effie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] too, as suggested above.

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] would suit her! I would also say she looks like a [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

2 Likes

She’s adorable! I love the name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and think that suits her well!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] seeing the pictures of her I would probably guess [name_f]Audriana[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

She’s cute!

She fits [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. Definitely.

1 Like

lilia is beautiful (and she suits her name so so so so well!!!) i think i would name her my latest love, junerose :,)

2 Likes

@EmilyMcA thank you a lot of your names are my favourites I love [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] & [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] so gorgeous they feature on my list. I also love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and all her variants especially [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a great name and I wanted to consider her but disliked [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]! We have so many names in common :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@seawillow thank you I love [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ‘Maggie’ so classic

@katinka firstly congrats to you & thank you for saying [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her that’s so lovely to hear! Also I have a soft spot for [name_f]Effie[/name_f]! [name_f]Keziah[/name_f] is a really cool name too.

@a282 thank you for saying [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her it makes me feel happy and I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] I also love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] but it’s my dogs name!

@AmyVermeersch thank you I think she’s pretty cute as well and I’m glad you think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

@isisciara thank you

@lumosmaxima thank you your latest love is lovely

6 Likes

She definitely looks like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! I thought [name_f]Aria[/name_f], and I think stylistically they’re very similar.

2 Likes

She is adorable :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: And I think that [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her! If I was naming her, I would consider [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Ayana[/name_f], [name_f]Iola[/name_f] or [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] “Emmie”!

1 Like

She is adorable! I think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is perfect for her!

If I didn’t her name, I would pick [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Sonia[/name_f] or [name_f]Keturah[/name_f].

2 Likes

She’s just a perfect little [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! She’s beautiful :orange_heart:

1 Like

Aw! She’s a cutie. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her :blossom:
She also looks like a…
[name_f]Laila[/name_f]
[name_f]Starla[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
Eliarose (means God has answered with a rose :pleading_face:).

2 Likes

She’s such a cutie!!

[name_f]Keira[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] came to mind

1 Like

Gosh, she is soo adorable! I think Lilia suits her so well too!

I would name her:
Aviva
Perla
Ruby
Rosie
Athena
Madeline
Jessamine

1 Like

@eireann thank you for saying she looks like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] that’s really nice to say and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] does feel similar to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] such a pretty name

@taisia1 thank you I also think she’s an absolute cutie but of course I’m bias thank you for your suggestions I love [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]

@acajou thank you for saying [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is perfect for her the positivity is making me smile and thank you for your suggestion of [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] I love that name.

@rhodes2nowhere thank you :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@coffeeorangecats thank you I like [name_f]Lola[/name_f] also feels similar to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] so thank you for that suggestion

@babynamesrus thank you honestly the responses regarding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suiting her name makes me feel so reassured. I like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] & [name_f]Laila[/name_f] is nice feels similar to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. Also Eliarose meaning is lovely

@Greyblue thank you! I love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] it’s such a gorgeous name.

@VioletMoon thank you especially positivity Surrounding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suiting her name I really love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] thank you

2 Likes

She’s beautiful! If [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] wasn’t an option, I would rename her [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (maybe as a nn to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or Leonora), or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. However, I also think she absolutely looks like a [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f], or [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

1 Like

@OpheliaFlora thank you I also think she’s rather cute I absolutely love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & I think if I was to have another daughter her name would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is so classy. Funnily enough [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is her second middle name! Thank you for saying she looks like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

What a cutie!

I was thinking [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but with that she could have the same nn as with her real name.

When I first read [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I thought nah, [name_f]Leila[/name_f] before that but now I think it suits her. Her nn would be [name_f]Lia[/name_f] before [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] for me.

1 Like

@Appellation thank You I also think she’s a complete cutie but I’m soooo bias! I love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] such a gorgeous name. I’ve had similar thoughts concerning people preferring [name_f]Leila[/name_f] to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] the reason why I went for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is that she’s Russian and a common Ashkenazi choice my mum is of Ashkenazi heritage so honours her whereas of course [name_f]Leila[/name_f] is Arabic so doesn’t honour mum as much as [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] does. Thank you I’m glad you think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] suits her we’ve taken to call her Lils!

2 Likes