What would you name your own twin

I’m [name_u]Lyndsey[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] who chooses to go by [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I would name a sister [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or to be less matchy [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. A brother would be [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

1 Like

I actually knew twins named [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] and [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]

2 Likes

Brother:Nolan
Sister:Aurelia

1 Like

I think with me and my siblings’ names in mind. I, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] would be perfect with my name, along with my siblings name; [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Randall[/name_m], [name_m]Kristopher[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], and [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]. And since my parents always thought they would end up using it,so that’s also a reason why a [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] would work. If the twin was a boy, I think it would’ve been [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

Without consideration of my parents taste or siblings names, I would go with [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and for a boy, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] logical twin would be [name_u]Simone[/name_u]. It was on my parents’ list for me and I think I actually encountered identical twins [name_f]Susanne[/name_f] & [name_u]Simone[/name_u] once. For a middle name, my parents were out of siblings to honor at that point so it might have been after my mom’s best friend, [name_f]Doris[/name_f]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe I’d be [name_f]Susanne[/name_f] [name_f]Doris[/name_f] if I was a twin :thinking:

For a boy, that’s harder. [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] feels like a good pick with similar vibes but that might just be because I really like the name. I don’t think my parents would have gone with [name_m]Simon[/name_m], although I do feel like it’d fit our family and would have suited my younger brother well. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] also comes to mind.

My name is Hazel, and I’d name my twin Harry or Harriet!

2 Likes

Looking for my own name right now, let’s say I choose [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] for this post. Middle name [name_f]May[/name_f].
Feminine: [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
Masculine: [name_u]Claude[/name_u]
Middle for both would be [name_m]Pete[/name_m] after a family member.