What Would Your Character Say?

This is exactly like the ‘What Would Your Character Do?’ thread, except it’s ‘What Would Your Character Say?’

I’ll go first.

WWYCS if they found out they’d just won the lottery?

1 Like

[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]: “Wait, really? Oh, that is so awesome! [name_u]Awesome[/name_u]! [name_u]Awesome[/name_u]! Awesome!!!”

WWYCS if they found out their worst enemy had died?

1 Like

[name_u]Esme[/name_u]: “Wait what? They did? Well, that’s too bad.”

[name_u]Super[/name_u] out of character for her but honestly what she’d say.

WWYCS if they forgot it was their sister’s birthday?

1 Like

bernadette chrysanthemum “etta”: “OH MY GOSH, i did??? i am so sorry! what can i do to make it up to you? bake some cookies? i’m gonna go bake some cookies.”

wwycs if their best friend started dating their crush?

2 Likes

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]: “Who are you dating?? Wait, never mind, it’s okay I guess…”

WWYCS if their pet dog passed away?

1 Like

Answering my own question lol

[name_u]Nova[/name_u] - “No, no, no! He was my best friend!”… proceeds to sob for hours.

WWYCS if their best friend forgot their birthday?

2 Likes

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (who likes to joke around): “Knock knock.”

[name_u]Troy[/name_u] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m] (his best friend who is used to these random knock knock jokes): “Who’s there?”

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]: “Remember.”

[name_u]Troy[/name_u]: “Remember who?”

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]: “Remember it’s my birthday?”

[name_u]Troy[/name_u]: “Really? Wow, I’m so sorry [name_m]Silas[/name_m]. The days have just been flying lately.”

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]: “It’s cool, bro. No worries.”

The friends would then proceed to hang out and talk about how time fly. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] would joke about waking up the next morning and being twenty years older and [name_u]Troy[/name_u] would point out that, if that happened, the two of them would also wake up to find their kids all grown up. This conversation would continue for a while.

WWYCS if they learned that their best friend betrayed them?

2 Likes

[name_u]Ash[/name_u]: “WHAT? What the heck? No. No, that is not possible and I’m going to go sort out this misunderstanding immediately.”

WWYCS if they were babysitting their sibling and they were pestering them for screen time?

1 Like

[name_u]Austen[/name_u] [name_f]Camry[/name_f]: “No. You know what your mother (his stepmother) said. Too much screentime is bad for you.”

[name_f]Laikyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u], at the same time: “Please, please, please!”

[name_u]Austen[/name_u]: “Puppy eyes aren’t going to work, you two.”

WWYCS if they found out their child had been suspended from school?

2 Likes

[name_m]Calixto[/name_m]: “Okay, [name_m]Aldrick[/name_m], what did Elessi rope you into this time?”

WWYCS if they were told to get off their computer and go to school, but it was [name_m]Saturday[/name_m]?

2 Likes

[name_u]Ace[/name_u]: (rolls eyes) “Mom. Come on. It’s [name_m]Saturday[/name_m].”

wwycs if their favorite author was coming to an event in their area, but they couldn’t go?

1 Like

[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] Elwig: “Of course. I get the chance to meet a famous person I like and I can’t go. This is definitely in the top ten worst events of my life!”

WWYCS if they met their hero, but found them to be a total jerk?

2 Likes

[name_u]Briar[/name_u]: “I can’t believe you! I honestly can’t believe that you would say something like that! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know how many people idolize you, like I did up until about two seconds ago? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know how many people hang on your every word? You shouldn’t let them hang on words like that.”

WWYCS if they found ten bucks in the street?

1 Like

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] - goes around tapping people on the shoulder, “Hey, did you drop some money? I found it.”

WWYCS if their older sister got married?

[name_m]Keith[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m]: “Congratulations, Sis.”

WWYCS if their child got married without them knowing?

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]: “Briar [I assume this is [name_u]Briar[/name_u], not Ash], why didn’t you tell me about this? You know I would have loved to come to your wedding, and of course I’d have supported anyone you wanted to marry!”

WWYCS if they were asked to tell one of their secrets?

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]: “No. You don’t need to know anything more about me. About what I’ve lived through. What I had to do. [name_u]Or[/name_u] the burden I still carry because of that. It isn’t yours. No one else should have to pay for a choice I made.”

WWYCS if their partner brought them a candy that they couldn’t eat?

1 Like

[name_u]Ash[/name_u]: “Saylor, I thought you knew all of my food allergies! I guess you know every other medical fact there is to know about me, so I don’t really mind. [name_m]Even[/name_m] super-smart healers have lapses of memory sometimes.”

WWYCS if they were sick and their parent/grandparent/other character was making a much bigger deal out of it than it needed to be?

[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u]: “Ma, I’m fine. Really. It’s not so bad.”

WWYCS if their child came home at midnight with no explanation of where they’ve been?

[name_u]Courtney[/name_u] - “Amanda [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_m]Patterson[/name_m], you better explain yourself. And you better have a really good reason, or else you’re grounded and you’re getting a curfew. Start.”

WWYCS as their last words?