What's your favorite form of "Michaela"?

[name]Hi[/name] Berries!
What’s your favorite form of “[name]Michaela[/name]”?
Everyone spells it differently :frowning:

I like [name]Makaela[/name]&[name]Makayla[/name].
[name]How[/name] about you?

I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t prefer any form. It’s not really my style. Sorry!

I prefer the correct spelling, which is [name]Michaela[/name], although I like the French spelling [name]Micaela[/name] too. There’s an umlaut over the e, but my computer won’t do accents in these boxes. I also like the Italian Michellina, although that’s because I knew someone wonderful with that name.

My Hebrew name is [name]Michal[/name], which is a completely different name, but has a similar sound.

I really dislike the dozens of made-up spellings based on the strange mispronunciation of the name.

To me, the only option is [name]Michaela[/name]. I do not like any of the phonetic spellings.

To me, [name]Michaela[/name] isn’t pronounced the same as [name]Makaela[/name] or [name]Makayla[/name]. [name]Michaela[/name] looks like [name]Michael[/name]-uh, while the others look like ma-kay-la. I don’t particularly care for the name at all, but defenitely prefer any spelling other than [name]Michaela[/name].

I love [name]Michaela[/name] but I cannot stand any of its variations, they just look misspelled and tacky to me.

I love the spelling [name]Michaela[/name]! I think it just looks so open and happy!

I like [name]Micaela[/name] - it sticks close to the original [name]Michaela[/name], but it’s more pronounceable.

Well, this is interesting because there’s a girl in my class named Mykala. Actual spelling.
Personally, I prefer [name]Michaela[/name].

[name]Michaela[/name] is the only accepted spelling to me.

I prefer [name]Micaela[/name]!

[name]Michaela[/name] is the only nice spelling [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Michaela[/name]. Or a legitimate spelling from another language. Thanks to everyone’s desire to be creative and unique, the most meaningful girls’ name I could have used is ruined, and forced into the middle spot.

My favourite spelling is [name]Michaela[/name] but obviously I’m biased :slight_smile:

[name]Michaela[/name]. Other spelling seems very trendy.

I like [name]Michaela[/name], but only with this spelling.

I remember watching [name]Michaela[/name] Strachen on TV when I was really young and thinking it sounded so pretty. I still like it, secretly, but it’s new ‘trendy’ spellings have ruined it for me.

[name]Micaela[/name]! That’s my name!

[name]Michaela[/name] is not a favorite nb name to say the least. However, it is my dds middle name. I still [name]Love[/name] it! We spelled it [name]McKayla[/name].

Out of interest how exactly is [name]Michaela[/name] pronounced? Is it pronounced Mi-kay-la or [name]Michael[/name]-uh? I had never seen this spelling before I joined nameberry!

I like [name]Michaela[/name] best, if I had to pick a second, [name]Mikayla[/name]. All others I don’t like.