Where are you from?

Not name related, exactly, but it would be nice if we could see where everyone’s from? [name]Just[/name] a general area or simply a state would be easy enough without getting too personal, I think. What say you guys? I’ll go first, [name]Lola[/name] lives in Massachusetts! ButI’ve also lived in NJ, [name]Georgia[/name] & [name]France[/name] (mostly [name]Jersey[/name] though!)

I currently live in the suburbs just outside of philadelphia… but in real life, I’m from orange county, ca.

I’m on the Gulf Coast!

I’m in SoCal. Near Pasadena.

I live in Woodstock, New [name]York[/name].

I live in Toronto, [name]Canada[/name]. I was born in [name]Quebec[/name] City

Originally Alaska, now [name]Colorado[/name], hopefully soon somewhere else!

Good idea, [name]Lola[/name], sometimes I wonder how much our name opinions depend on where we are all from.

That’s why I started this. I think where we’re from has a lot to do with why we prefer certain names or not. Not everything, mind you, just a lot. :smiley:

I live in the SE but have lived on the [name]West[/name] Coast as well.

I am from Northern [name]California[/name] but have also lived in metropolitan [name]Canada[/name] and rural Ukraine.

I live in [name]Washington[/name], DC, but I’m originally from the midwest.

[name]Kim[/name] (formerly babies11)

I’m from [name]England[/name], currently flitting between the SE and [name]East[/name] Anglia.

I’m in the suburbs of Buffalo,NY.

I’m from Moers, a town in the western Germany, half an hour from the border to the Netherlands…

[name]Born[/name] in [name]Denver[/name], [name]Colorado[/name], raised in Redondo [name]Beach[/name], [name]California[/name] (about 20 miles south of L.A.), moved to [name]St[/name]. [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Missouri[/name] where my twin girls (born in [name]California[/name]) grew up. Currently live in New [name]Jersey[/name], down at the Shore, near one of the girls (the other girl lives in Iowa).

Nellybly, you’ve been in NJ awhile, haven’t you? :smiley: It is the only place I’ve ever heard the term “down the Shore” I love it! Makes me miss NJ even more!

I’m from [name]Texas[/name]. About 45 minuted from [name]Louisiana[/name].

I’m from New Zealand. It’s really interesting, because our name trends are quite different from those in the US. A lot of the popular names here are way down the US lists, and vice versa.

I’m from NZ too =)

I’m from Europe. I live in [name]Holland[/name], close to the border of Germany.