Where are you from?

I’m from Massachusetts about half an hour from [name]Boston[/name]. Where are you in MA [name]Lola[/name]?

Closer to Worcester than [name]Boston[/name], but only by about 5 minutes. 45 minutes to an hour to [name]Boston[/name], 40 to 55 minutes to Worcester!

Midwest, born and raised! :slight_smile: [name]Missouri[/name], specifically.

I live just outside of Oklahoma City, OK.

I’m in southwest [name]Florida[/name] :slight_smile:

I’m new here but I am from NJ

I’ve lived in Nebraska my whole life…but have been all over the US and parts of [name]Canada[/name].

I’m from central Wisconsin…all my life :slight_smile:

I’m living in VA currently, have also lived in NM, TX, LA, and abroad in [name]England[/name].

For the record, I’m originally from central [name]California[/name], now in San [name]Francisco[/name].

Minnesota! [name]Just[/name] outside MPLS in a suburb but I work downtown.

I grew up in upstate New [name]York[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Valley[/name] region, have lived in some remote corners of the state in my adulthood, and a few years ago settled in a neighborhood of [name]Boston[/name], MA. Never lived or spent much time in other areas of the U.S.

I’m from Arkansas.

[name]Born[/name] and raised in the midwest. I am from Minooka, Illinois. It is about an hour and fifteen minutes south/southwest of Chicago.

I’m from Queensland, Australia!

G’day! :wink:

I’m from Ohio. Never lived anywhere else, but visited a few places.

South [name_u]West[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f] :uk::uk::uk:

Me too! Somerset to be more specific.

I’m from Albuquerque, [name_m]New[/name_m] Mexico but now I live in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City.

[name_f]East[/name_f] central il.