Where are you from?

Currently in [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] for college. [name_m]Born[/name_m] and raised in Minnesota

I’m from Queensland, Australia (the state with all the beaches ;)) but I’ve also lived in Oxfordshire, [name_f]England[/name_f]; Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m] and [name_m]Dublin[/name_m], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f].

The [name_u]North[/name_u] coast of [name_m]New[/name_m] South [name_m]Wales[/name_m], Australia- great place to be :).

I’m a jersey girl too!

[name_m]Born[/name_m] in Ohio, but I’ve lived in Michigan (twice), Mississippi, and [name_m]Washington[/name_m] state (where I am now) as well!

I was born in Toowoomba, Queensland, but I currently live in little Tasmania in Australia! I live in a gorgeous town, right near the beach, and trees everywhere, and a view of the mountain. It’s lovely here, but way too cold for me, we had snow last week :confused:

I’ve lived in [name_m]Ontario[/name_m], [name_f]Canada[/name_f] all my life, but I would love to live in the United Kingdom somewhere, preferably somewhere that my family has connections to, so Cardiff, Maidstone, Upminster, etc.

I’m from Krosno (South [name_f]East[/name_f] Poland) and I’ve spent here almost all my life (except a few months during wich I lived in a nearby village), but next week I’m moving to Poznań (:

Lived in the [name_f]East[/name_f] Midlands region of [name_f]England[/name_f] my whole life :slight_smile: I love it here, except for the weather :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in Pennsylvania

I live in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], Australia :slight_smile:

Northampton in the [name_f]East[/name_f] Midlands region of [name_f]England[/name_f]! My family are all from Yorkshire and the [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]East[/name_f], though, so that’s where I really consider myself to be from. :smiley:

I was born in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], Australia, but moved to Queensland (mostly for the beautiful weather!) about 8 years ago.

Small country town in Western Australia.

[name_f]England[/name_f] :slight_smile:
But I lived in NS, [name_f]Canada[/name_f] for the vast part of this year.

Holla. Raised in San [name_m]Pedro[/name_m], [name_u]California[/name_u]. Now I’m up north in the San [name_m]Francisco[/name_m] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] Area.

Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio!

From [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] Australia, but living in Japan just outside Tokyo since 2011.

I’m from [name_m]Long[/name_m] Island, NY but I’m living in [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], PA at the moment

I was born and currently live in the marvelous city of [name_u]Rio[/name_u] de Janeiro, [name_u]Brazil[/name_u].
I spent my early years in Kansas City, [name_f]Missouri[/name_f] (from age 4 to age 9), after which I returned to [name_u]Brazil[/name_u] and shortly after moved to Lisbon, Portugal (at age 11) where I was for two years. After Lisbon I lived in Mozambique for three years.
I really miss moving around…