WHICH FLOWER FAIRY WERE YOU?

ricamaca, it’s easy to change you into a Candytuft [name]Fairy[/name] – I can do it as an anagram instead of a blanagram. Your name is:

[name]Coral[/name] Chanice Iberis
= bnaeritrsccihoclae

“Iberis” is the Latin botanical name for Candytuft.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

awesome! Thank you!

PS [name]Nephele[/name] - is it possible to do a [name]Lavender[/name] or a [name]Geranium[/name] fairy for me as well? Yes, I know. I am greedy and demanding.
xx

You’re not at all demanding, [name]Ailsa[/name] – I enjoy doing anagrams. :slight_smile: I managed to work out in anagram [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Flower[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] for you. But [name]Geranium[/name] was pretty impossible though, I’m sorry to say. Here you go:

[name]Eryca[/name] Joiya Glas
= aaacegijlorsyy

“Glas” is Welsh for “[name]Blue[/name].” As in the old song: [name]Lavender[/name]'s blue, dilly dilly…

Ricamaca, you (and everyone else here) are very welcome!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I looked most like the [name]Yarrow[/name] fairy as a child.

Omigosh! Is this a weird coincidence, or did you already know that your natal flower happens to be the [name]Yarrow[/name]? See my response to you in the Birthday thread:

Honest – [name]Yarrow[/name] really is the flower assigned to [name]October[/name] 16th!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

No [name]Nephele[/name],
I didn’t know that but I really think that fairy looks the most like I did as a child! I am heading over to the birthday post now.

You’re spooky, Unicorngal! Honest, I used two sources – one published in 1835 and one published in 1985, and they both give [name]Yarrow[/name] for [name]October[/name] 16th. Here’s a blanagram that turns you into a [name]Yarrow[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] – your name is:

Amandabel [name]Yarrow[/name]
= BWNSARLAMRAOADE -s +y

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Thanks [name]Nephele[/name], I like the blannagrammed name. It is kinda spooky that I looked like that fairy as a child and [name]Yarrow[/name] is my natal flower as well. Guess I will have to plant some [name]Yarrow[/name], huh?

Or get a yarrow tattoo! Hahaha!

– [name]Nephele[/name]