Which girl name combo do you like best!? (First and middle)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] :slight_smile:

We are expecting our first baby later this year (unsure of the gender yet!).

:heartpulse: For baby girls we love the following name combinations:

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Our surname begins with S, is two syllables & is very unique/strong sounding.

Would love people’s thoughts!

TIA

2 Likes

they are all beautiful, but if i had to pick a favorite, it’d be ivy juliet :womans_hat:

you truly can’t go wrong with any of these though!

2 Likes

first of congratulations! these are all beautiful but i think my favourite would have to be ivy juliet!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. It’s absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes

Oooh, I love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]! Those are so precious. So charming and kicky, happy and vintage, with the perfect amount of modern flair. I absolutely cannot choose a favorite between them!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Thank you! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a family name and it just seems to fit so well with [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! So nice hearing other people’s feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much! [name_f]Vintage[/name_f] classic with a slight modern edge is what we are going for :heartpulse:

Seems to be the style we both agree on! So many lovely options :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

That is so kind of you to say! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and strong to balance with our surname :blush:
We also don’t know any Matildas which makes it super attractive to us!

1 Like

These are wonderful options! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite has to be [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]. It’s sweet, spunky, and just has a generally bright, happy sound! I also like [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but I’m unsure if the “wheeze” sound at the end bothers me. If [name_f]Violet[/name_f] were a first name option, it would be my runner-up or favorite. It’s so pretty and distinct sounding! (Not that there aren’t a lot of Violets, but nothing else sounds much like it!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] :herb::rose:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] for that reason too.
That’s so funny re: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! I had never even thought of that. It’s a harder name to pair with a middle name too I think. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but my husband wouldn’t go for it in the front spot!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s darling isn’t it? It makes [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] feel a bit more special even though it’s become more popular lately!

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

1 Like

matilda kate!!

1 Like

Such cute combos!

I’m curious if the s/z sound at the end of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] would run into your last name at all since it begins with S? If so, I wonder if you’d like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

I love sweet [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] and I also love alliteration between first and last names, so that would be my pick from your list. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is wonderful too!

2 Likes

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is my favourite first name but my favourite combo is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. It’s lovely! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my third choice.

Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! Also [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is delightful!

1 Like