Which is prettier?

Which name do you think is prettier for a girl
[name_f]Michaela[/name_f]/[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]/[name_f]Makayla[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]?

I love both and am trying to match to my other kids names

I love both names but I’ve heard a few people say that they find the name [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] quite harsh and haven’t had as much feedback that it was a beautiful name🤷‍♀️ and I wasn’t sure about [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] being another m name for the girls does that leave my son out?
But in terms of nn it is similar in that the name resembles the full name is [name_f]Kayla[/name_f]. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] can get [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] which could be a number of names.
Also haven’t heard either name much which doesn’t bother me but trying to gauge which one I like better

:blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is my all time favourite girls name, so it’s an easy decision for me!

1 Like

Personally, I find [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] far prettier.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]! Sounds so sweet and pretty.

1 Like

Personally, I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. In terms of [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]/[name_f]Michaela[/name_f], my favourite spelling would be [name_f]Mikaela[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. I personally wouldn’t define [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] as a pretty name

X

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] definitely x

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]

2 Likes

In the minority here, but I prefer [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]/[name_f]Makayla[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Makayla[/name_f]’s my favourite spelling though.

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] :heart:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is beautiful.

1 Like

[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is great, but, with all the various spellings, it’s been pretty common in the 2000s. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] definitely feels fresher. I don’t think one is necessarily “prettier” than the other; it all depends on what sort of vibe you’re going for. [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is strong, modern-sounding, and fading in popularity; [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is spunky, vintage, but gaining in popularity.

Looking at the spelling of the former, though, I actually love the operatic [name_f]Micaela[/name_f] spelling myself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is one of my all time favourite girls names. But I do also really love [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]!

I’m not sure which spelling I like best, I’ve always liked the ‘ae’ of [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] a lot.

So, sorry, I don’t know which is ‘prettier’ because I think they’re both gorgeous! They do have quite different vibes though, especially if you’re not using the [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] spelling/ Perhaps consider what other names you like and see which better fits your general vibe?

2 Likes