Which sibset sounds better?

Hello everyone! I joined Nameberry a year ago and recently rediscovered it. I am now working on creating my user card. Keep in mind that my style is very fantasy-oriented and I am not planning on naming children anytime soon. Which sibset do you think sounds better?

Primrose [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_u]July[/name_u])

or

Primrose [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f])

July is pronounced like the month. Any middle name suggestions for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/Juniper would also be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

I think the femininity of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] goes better. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] feels too unisex next to the delicate [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], to me at least.

Loove [name_u]July[/name_u], btw!!!

4 Likes

I like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is lovely as well( a beautiful nature name), but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is so sweetly romantic like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].

^^ This. [name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts exactly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is super cute too and love the nn [name_u]July[/name_u] but [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is just so sweet with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. And love the nn [name_f]Juno[/name_f] too!

Primrose and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is my favorite. I think [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_u]July[/name_u] are better Nnm pairs.

1 Like

What is a name card. Sorry I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here and I wouldn’t mind doing one.

Primrose and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]!!!

Thanks everyone! I’m going with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going to say [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] but I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is way too many trees in a combo. So I’ll go with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (although [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] would be my pick with a different middle!)

1 Like

Primrose [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

Berries often fill out their profile with favorite names.

Here’s how to design one!

1 Like

Love the sibset!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I prefer like either [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], but definitely prefer [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

I agree with @SparkleNinja18 that [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is too many trees, even though I do like the sounds of the names together. I also find the uniqueness of [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] a little at odds with popular [name_u]Willow[/name_u].

1 Like

Primrose Astoria and Juliet Willow! Love both!

Juliet Cressida
Juliet Isla
Juliet Daphne
Juliet Miranda
Juliet Lyra
Juliet Winter
Juliet Delphine
Juliet Cassia

I prefer [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] & [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. To me [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] seems a different style.

Juliet one.

I’m a huge fan of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] so I say [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f] are all super pretty.

Good luck!