Writers' Quick Poll Thread

I realise that it’s not clear what comment I’m replying to; it’s the one about the Casson family.

I cannot, for the life of me, settle on a last name for my girl.

• Arwen Kincaid
  • Arwen Cromwell
  • Keep looking!

0 voters

Also can’t decide on a spelling for her nickname!

• Ari
  • Arie

0 voters

Balthazar and Bartholomew as siblings?

• Yay
  • As long as they’re not twins
  • Nay

0 voters

What month should be her birthday?

Bethany is a twelve year old girl who lives in Michigan, she goes to middle school called Great Lakes Middle School and is in the 7th grade. She is smart, intelligent, bright, sassy, feisty, sensible, down to earth, understanding, no-nonsense, tough, honest, confident, responsible, hardworking, clever, mature, independent, serious and is wise beyond her years who can be sometimes cynical and harsh at times, she even has a childlike side but hides it around her friends, she even has a good sense of humor. she has two best friends Clara and Abigail whom she knew since she was in elementary school, she usually serves as the voice of reason and the most mature and serious of her friends also as the foil to their antics, she is also sometimes served as the general antagonist to Abigail, if she makes fun of by her, will often roast her back leaving her defeated. She likes to think that she is above her classmates’ behavior but she can be bad as them. She likes to draw and paint pictures and even likes to write hoping to become a writer when she grows up.

• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

In a new story I’m writing, I have cousin’s called Olivette Greer nn Ollie (the main character’s sister, an ENFP-T), Ollie who’s actually Oliver Christian (an INTJ-T), and Ollie who hates Olympia (her actual name, an ESTJ-A) and goes by a double name. Which double name should she go by?

• Ollie-Rose (Olympia Rosalie)
  • Ollie-Kait (Olympia Kaitlyn)
  • Ollie-Beth (Olympia Bethany)
  • Ollie-Anne (Olympia Annette)
  • Ollie-Jane (Olympia Jeanette)

0 voters

The main character in the new story I’m writing is named Makayla Arden nn Kaylie. She is a ISTJ-A personality type (introverted, observant, thinking, judging, assertive). She has multiple sibling’s (twenty-six sisters & six brothers) of which she is the fourteenth oldest at 15 yrs old. The thirteenth oldest and Kaylie’s twin is named Camille Blaire. She is a ISTP-T personality type (introverted, observant, thinking, prospecting, turbulent). What should her nickname be?

• Camille Blaire “Cammie”
  • Camille Blaire “Millie”

0 voters

In my story, I have a seven-year-old character named Idryssa. That’s what everyone calls her. But her sister calls her Rys. I’m wondering if Rys is a good nickname, or if there’s another, better nickname. What do you think?

• I like Rys! Keep it!
  • Hmm… Rys is okay, I guess. It’s better than the other options, anyway.
  • What about Ryssie?
  • I like Ryssa better.
  • You should go with Idrie.

0 voters

In the new story I’m writing with the cousins and Kaylie & Camille, three of Kaylie, Camille, & Ollie (Olivette)'s sister’s are named Brittney Marie, Heather Grace, & Paisley Leila. The triplet’s are four years old and the third through fifth youngest of their siblings. Brittney Marie is an ISTJ-T (Introverted, Observant, Thinking, Judging, Turbulent) personality type. Heather Grace is an ESFP-T (Extraverted, Observant, Feeling, Propecting, Turbulent) personality type. Paisley Leila is an ISFJ-T (Introverted, Observant, Feeling, Judging, Turbulent) personality type.

What should the triplets nicknames be?
  • Bri, Hattie, & Leyley
  • Bri, Gracie, & Pai
  • Bri, Hattie, & Pai
  • Bri, Gracie, & Leyley

0 voters

Should they have dolls, stuffies, or blankies?
  • Dolls
  • Stuffies
  • Blankies

0 voters

If you pick dolls or stuffies, tell what kind, and give me names.

Hey, I’m reposting some polls from earlier in the week. The main character’s are now Makayla Arden nn Kaylie & Camille Blaire nn Cammie.

Double name for Ollie (Olympia)
  • Ollie-Anne (Olympia Annette)
  • Ollie-Rose (Olympia Rosalie)
  • Ollie-Beth (Olympia Bethany)

0 voters

Okay, I’m sticking with Rys. Thank you all for your opinions!

3 Likes

Best nickname for Celosia?

• Cel
  • Sia

0 voters

What transporter would Troy use to get himself to school?

Troy is a dim-witted, cocky, self-centered, confident, athletic, sadistic, vain, cruel, arrogant, macho second year seventh grader who is a bully who likes to pick on the seventh graders.

• Scooter
  • Bicycle
  • Motor Bike

0 voters

How old should my character be?

Troy is a dim-witted, cocky, self-centered, confident, athletic, narcissistic, sadistic, vain, cruel, arrogant, macho second year seventh grader who is a bully who likes to pick on the seventh graders.

0 voters

Brittney, Heather. & Paisley are now nicknamed Bri, Hattie, & Pai. The main character’s are still Makayla Arden & Camille Blaire aka Kaylie & Cammie. The three Ollie’s are now Olivette Greer (Ollie/Olive), Oliver Christian (Ollie), and Olympia Rosalie (Ollie-Rose). Brittney now has a pink teddy bear named Pepper that she likes to put in dresses, Heather now has a white rabbit with yellow bows on its ears, that she named Sunshine, & Paisley now has a soft blue kitten named Emmie. Thanks for voting!

3 Likes

Hi, need some help deciding age order of sibset. Thanks!

Vote on age order of sibset
  • Ezra, Micah, Levi, Jacob, Israel, Jonah, Isaac, Judah, Adam, Simon, Samuel, & Asher
  • Ezra, Levi, Micah, Jacob, Israel, Samuel, Jonah, Isaac, Asher, Judah, Simon, & Adam
  • Micah, Ezra, Levi, Samuel, Asher, Jacob, Judah, Israel, Simon, Isaac, Adam, & Jonah
  • Asher, Levi, Samuel, Isaac, Jacob, Micah, Simon, Israel, Judah, Adam, Jonah, & Ezra
  • Jacob, Israel, Levi, Asher, Micah, Adam, Simon, Ezra, Judah, Isaac, Samuel, & Jonah

0 voters

Which nicknames?

For Balthazar
  • Baz
  • Al

0 voters

For Bartholomew
  • Barry
  • Art
  • Ollie

0 voters

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Xander[/name_m] I believe fits perfect with the description you provided :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Re: need help deciding age order of sibset

• Ezra, Micah, Levi, Jacob, Israel, Jonah, Isaac, Judah, Adam, Simon, Samuel, & Asher
  • Jacob, Israel, Levi, Asher, Micah, Adam, Simon, Ezra, Judah, Isaac, Samuel, & Jonah
  • Micah, Ezra, Levi, Samuel, Asher, Jacob, Judah, Israel, Simon, Isaac, Adam, & Jonah
  • Ezra, Levi, Micah, Jacob, Israel, Samuel, Jonah, Isaac, Asher, Judah, Simon, & Adam

0 voters

What group should Troy hang out with?

• Aiden,Brody, Graham, Landon
  • Oliver, Justin, Peter, Bradley
  • Benjamin,Paul, Craig, Natalie

0 voters

A sister for Matthias, Russell, and Beckett?

• Annabel
  • Elliana
  • Lillian
  • Annelise
  • Cassidy
  • Jessamy

0 voters