Years of your life game: Part 2/5: Years 14-18

Mum (38): [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)

• [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] red hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u]
  • Pale skin
    Dad (41): [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • [name_f]Wavy[/name_f] black hair
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] blue eyes
  • [name_u]Light[/name_u] tan skin
    DD1 (15): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] “Tabby” [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes
    DD2 (14): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] “DJ” [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • Pale skin
    DD3 (me, 13): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] “Nya” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
    DS1 (12): [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] “Ace” [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
    DD4 (12): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “Beth” [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

Pets:
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]: 6, Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f]

Year 14: I discovered the ‘Lauren Laurano’ detective series, it piqued my interest at first because the main character’s name is my middle name so I started reading it and it’s now my favourite.

Year 15: I made a new friend, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u], she’s really nice and was new to my dance studio as she just moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] from [name_f]Miami[/name_f] like I did when I was little.

Year 16: I was diagnosed with an allergy to pollen, thankfully it’s not that severe and is only bad at the start of spring.

Year 17: I fell in love for the first time! Over the past couple of years, [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and I have gotten really close and realised that we both like each other at the start of the year and we’ve been dating ever since.

Year 18: I failed my calculus test, my teacher let me retake it as she understood that I have been really focused on dance and needed to pass it in order to graduate. I graduated and plan on studying dance and law at university.

Mum (43): [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] (Burch)
Dad (46): [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

• DD1 (20): [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] “Tabby” [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD2 (19): [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] “DJ” [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD3 (me, 18): [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] “Nya” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
    – DGf (18): [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
  • DS1 (17): [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] “Ace” [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]
  • DD4 (17): [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “Beth” [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m]

Pets:
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]: 11, Munchkin [name_f]Cat[/name_f]

Dad (51): [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
Mom (48): [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]

Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (20): [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (twin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (20): [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (twin)
Me (18): [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (16): [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] “Emmie”
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Brother (14): [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (twin)
[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (14): [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Gracelynn[/name_f] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] “City” (twin)
[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (11): [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] “Annie”
[name_m]Little[/name_m] Brother (7): [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]

[name_f]Kitten[/name_f]: [name_f]Freja[/name_f]

Year 14: [name_u]Noli[/name_u], my best friend, and I start volunteering at an afterschool program for deaf and hard of hearing children. We enjoy ourselves quite a lot and enjoy meeting all of the kids. While playing soccer on my school’s team, a girl shoved me and I broke my ankle. I was in a cast for a long time, and I was not a fan of the fact that I couldn’t do anything for a while.

Year 15: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite teacher in school this year is my [name_f]English[/name_f] Teacher Mr. [name_u]Haley[/name_u]. [name_u]Noli[/name_u] and I hang out in his room every day after school and we tell him all about things going on in our lives. A few months after our Siberian Husky [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] passed away, [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] found a stray kitten in our backyard. Our family decided to name is [name_f]Freja[/name_f] because in Norse Mythology, Freja’s patron animal is a cat.

Year 16: [name_u]Noli[/name_u] and I decide to get our hair dyed. [name_u]Noli[/name_u] dyes the end of her hair bright green, and I dye the ends of mine bright purple. It ended up looking really good. I have learned that when the world gets a little bit too overwhelming, I can go to the park near my house and read in the branches of one of the tallest trees. I scared my parents the first time because they didn’t know I went up there, but they know to look for me there now.

Year 17: Our school went on a trip to Gettsyburg. I had a wonderful time looking at all of the historical places and museums. This year in school, my science teacher has been absolutely horrible. He doesn’t understand that I understand my work quickly because of my hyperlexia, and he keeps scolding me for not paying attention during class. We have not yet been able to find a solution.

Year 18: [name_f]My[/name_f] family decides that they are going to move to [name_f]Canada[/name_f] for my mother’s work. After a long discussion, I decided that, since I’m an adult and graduated from high school, that I was going to stay in [name_u]America[/name_u] and share an apartment with [name_u]Noli[/name_u], and Magnolia’s older sister [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. While having free time, I realized that I am extremely good at writing and coming up with stories to write.

DH: [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] [name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
-dark brown eyes, blond hair
DW: [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]
-light brown eyes, brown hair
DD: [name_u]Liberty[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] (b. 2098)
-light brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] (b. 2100)
-dark brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] (b. 2100)
DS: [name_m]Leroy[/name_m] [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u] (b. 2104)

2113: The family goes to a concert!
2114: Lots of the extended family travelled to Poland to give [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] a surprise Christmas/birthday party!
2115: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] has an amazing teacher and starts talking about how she wants to become a teacher when she grows up!
2116: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] gets into a fight with [name_m]Leroy[/name_m] and their parents teach them how to work it out.
2117: Family goes on vacation to Scandinavia–Norway, [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], Finland, and [name_m]Denmark[/name_m]!

(44) Dad: Theodore Elijah Carver Theo
dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes
(40) Stepmom: Amy Seraphine Carver
straight black hair, blue eyes
(41) Mom: Louisa Rachel Wilder
red wavy hair, brown eyes

(16) Brother: Oliver Drake Carver
red wavy hair, hazel eyes
(14) Me: Georgiana Robin Carver Georgie
dark brown curly hair, brown eyes
(12) Sister: Violet Abigail Carver
auburn curly hair, hazel eyes

(12) Cat: Morgan
(15) Dog: Mikey

Georgie joins her high school soccer team. Her dad and Amy have a baby girl they name Annalise Gabrielle.

Delaney invites Georgie on a camping trip with her family. Her parents let her go and she’s thrilled. Georgie develops a love and talent for poetry.

Georgie falls in love for the first time with a friend of hers, Leopold Aldridge. She doesn’t say anything though and continues acting the same. Later that year she breaks both legs in a car accident. She’s temporarily confined to a wheelchair and has to get used to doing things differently.

Mikey passes away and the family is sad about the loss of their dog. Later that year a puppy is added to the family and they name her Mira.

Georgie graduates high school and the whole family goes on vacation to France and has a wonderful time.

(48) Dad: Theodore Elijah Carver Theo
dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes
(44) Stepmom: Amy Seraphine Carver
straight black hair, blue eyes
(45) Mom: Louisa Rachel Wilder
red wavy hair, brown eyes

(20) Brother: Oliver Drake Carver
red wavy hair, hazel eyes
(18) Me: Georgiana Robin Carver Georgie
dark brown curly hair, brown eyes
(16) Sister: Violet Abigail Carver
auburn curly hair, hazel eyes
(4) Half-sister: Annalise Gabrielle Carver Anna
black curly hair, hazel eyes

(d. at 18, 2047) Dog: Mikey
(16) Cat: Morgan
(1) Dog: Mira

Part 1

Year 1.

The [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Family
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 37 & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 41

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 7
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 4
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], infant (me!)

Year 1.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] parents separate because their marriage isn’t working anymore. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I stays with our mother, and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] goes with our father. They promised to keep in touch and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] will join us during family trips and events, and vice versa.

Year 2 [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I spend [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] with [name_m]Silas[/name_m], our father, and our father’s extended family in [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. It was a huge family gathering.

Year 2.5. I become friends with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m]. Our mothers were high school best friends and they visit all the time.

Year 3. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother adopts twin girls [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] with her girlfriend.

Year 3.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] mother marries her girlfriend [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] in a beautiful beach wedding at [name_u]Maui[/name_u], [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. They met there during one of my mother’s business trips as a lawyer.

Year 4. We adopt [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] the [name_m]Bombay[/name_m] cat.

Year 4.5 I become friends with [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f] at the daycare after we share lunches.

Year 5. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother returns to lawyering after taking a break to focus on family. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] watches us when she’s not at work and sends us to the daycare when she is.

Year 5.5 [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] to see the northern lights. It is a dream come true for [name_f]Anais[/name_f] who kept suggesting the trip until my mother gave up and surrendered to her wish. [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], & I are mosly in awe, my mother was mosly concerned with the coldness, and the twins are convinced they are in space. It is breathtaking and I have dreams about it from time to time.

Year 6. [name_f]My[/name_f] father marries his girlfriend [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] at a church in [name_u]Venice[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] & I are flower girls along with our new stepsister [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f]. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is the ring bearer and our new stepbrother [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre is the bible bearer.

Year 7. I become a die-hard half-blood! [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the Olympians all the way. I also start reading more books.

Year 8. I join the Speech and Debate club.

Year 9. I meet [name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng at Speech and Debate club and we become friends. [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_f]Enid[/name_f], & I immediately become a trio. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] joins us from time to time but he’s mostly with just me, as we are best friends.

Year 10. I learn to play the flute and start playing at the school orchestra.

Year 11. Our family goes to Disneyland. [name_f]Anais[/name_f] complains about her feet the whole time, [name_m]Silas[/name_m] gets rebuked by my mother for being “too hyperactive that it is unsafe” a little too many times, [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] only rides the mild rides because she “might throw up”, and the twins and I surely had a blast!

Year 12. I decide that my favorite subject is [name_f]English[/name_f]. I enjoy reading, writing, and speaking! Maybe I should be a journalist or writer? or a lawyer just like mom!

Year 13. I discover that I am naturally talented in creative writing and not just writing after winning a school award. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher, Miss [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], encouraged me to join the creative writing club and promised to help me enhance my skill.

The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Families
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 50 & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], 39
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 54 & [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], 45

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 20
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 17
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 13
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], 10 (adopted)
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre, 18 (stepbrother)
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f], 15 (stepsister)

[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] (cat)

Friends
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 13
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f], 13
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng, 13
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], 25 (teacher & mentor)

Affiliations
Creative Writing Club
Speech and Debate Club
School Orchestra (flutist)

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] subject
[name_f]English[/name_f]
Creative Writing

Year 14. I discover the riverbanks a few meters away from Lachlan’s house. We ask his father to set up a treehouse there with a table, chairs, and a hammock. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I called it “The Housetree club.” The blow of the wind is refreshing and the view is beautiful at the top. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and I often hangout there after school and in the weekends. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] & [name_u]Love[/name_u] join us sometimes.

Year 15. [name_f]My[/name_f] father and [name_f]Donata[/name_f] give birth to twin boys [name_u]Rumi[/name_u] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m].

Year 16. I realize that I am in love with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], but I try to keep it a secret.

Year 17. [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings & I went to [name_u]Venice[/name_u], [name_f]Italy[/name_f] with my father, [name_f]Donata[/name_f], and our stepsiblings. We all had fun and got to know his new family more.

Year 18. I am diagnosed with a latex allergy after having an allergic reaction to my latex gloves during Halloween.

Year 18.5. [name_f]Enid[/name_f] taught [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], & I how to ride a motorcycle. This summer is about to turn so much more fun

The [name_u]Alcott[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] Families
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 50 & [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f], 39
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Maddox[/name_u], 54 & [name_f]Donata[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f], 45

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u], 24
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], 12
[name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], 18
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], 15 (adopted)
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] Etorre, 22 (stepbrother)
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f], 19 (stepsister)
[name_u]Rumi[/name_u] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Massimo[/name_m], 3 (stepbrothers)

[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] (cat)

Friends
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m], 18
[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Alana[/name_f], 18
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f] Huifeng, 18
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f], 29 (teacher & mentor)

Affiliations
Creative Writing Club
Speech and Debate Club
School Orchestra (flutist)

Skills, Hobbies, & [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] subject
[name_f]English[/name_f]
Creative Writing
Riding the motorcycle

Part 1

Family:

LN: Lawson

DH 30: Daniel Oliver
DW 30: Evelyn Jane

DD 4: Adalynn Jane “Addie”
DS 2: Oliver Daniel
DD nb: Laura Elizabeth

Year 0: My family goes on vacation to Australia. I was too young to remember anything though. My parents have marital problems they go to counselling and they stay together

Year 1: My parents go back to work and me and my siblings go to daycare. My parents have another baby boy named James Luka.

Year 2: My parents have boy girl twins named Jackson Atlas & Lillian Faye who we all call Lily. I get diagnosed with Autism

Year 3: I broke my arm by tripping over and landing on my arm. My parents have another baby girl named Rosalind Skye who we all call Rosie

Year 4: My family attends a big family gathering. My parents have another baby boy named Luke Oakley.

Year 5: I start school. I made a friend named Tally. I broke my foot by tripping over while play a game of soccer.

Year 6: I got invited to a birthday party. I am diagnosed with an allergy to Peanuts this doesn’t affect me much.

Year 7: My parents have all girl triplets named Parker Addison, Hazel Taytum and Ruby Taylor. I join an after school swimming club

Year 8: English has become my least favourite class. I broke my wrist by jumping off the trampoline and tripping over a shoe and putting my arm out to break my fall.

Year 9: My parents have all boy triplets, Thomas Emerson who we all call Tom, Hayden Blake, and Hunter Flynn. My family goes on vacation to New Zealand.

Year 10: I broke my leg by falling off my bike. My family goes on vacation to the UK

Year 11: I start intermediate school. I learned how to roller skate. My parents have another baby girl named: Oaklynn Grace

Year 12: I tried out for a football team but got rejected. I handle the rejection okay. My family takes a vacation to Canada.

Year 13: I started high school. My parents have another baby girl named Riley Sophia. My family takes a vacation to California.

My family:

DH 43: Daniel Oliver
DW 43: Evelyn Jane

DD 17: Adalynn Jane “Addie”
DS 15: Oliver Daniel
DD 13: Laura Elizabeth (Autistic)
DS 12: James Luka
DS/DD 11: Jackson Atlas & Lillian Faye “Lily”
DD 10: Rosalind Skye “Rosie”
DS 9: Luke Oakley
DD/DD/DD 6: Parker Addison, Hazel Taytum & Ruby Taylor
DS/DS/DS 4: Thomas Emerson “Tom”, Hayden Blake, Hunter Flynn
DD 2: Oaklynn Grace
DD nb: Riley Sophia

Friend: Tally

Daniel and Evelyn with: Addie, Oliver, Laura, James, Jackson, Lily, Rosie, Luke, Parker, Hazel, Ruby, Tom, Hayden, Hunter, Oaklynn and Riley

DH 43: Daniel Oliver
DW 43: Evelyn Jane

DD 17: Adalynn Jane “Addie”
DS 15: Oliver Daniel
DD 13: Laura Elizabeth (Autistic)
DS 12: James Luka
DS/DD 11: Jackson Atlas & Lillian Faye “Lily”
DD 10: Rosalind Skye “Rosie”
DS 9: Luke Oakley
DD/DD/DD 6: Parker Addison, Hazel Taytum & Ruby Taylor
DS/DS/DS 4: Thomas Emerson “Tom”, Hayden Blake, Hunter Flynn
DD 2: Oaklynn Grace
DD nb: Riley Sophia

Year 14: I went on a school trip. I am invited to go on a vacation with a friend to Canada my parents let me go.

Year 15: This year I got an awful teacher thankfully she leaves the school and we get a better teacher and things get better. My family goes on vacation to the UK.

Year 16: My family takes a road trip. I applied for a job but got rejected

Year 17: I make a friend named Jade who like me is also has autism. I break my arm by falling over while playing a game of tag.

Year 18: This year I have an awful teacher thankfully I get a new teacher and things get better. My grandmother passes away we were close

DH 48: Daniel Oliver
DW 48: Evelyn Jane

DD 22: Adalynn Jane “Addie”
DS 20: Oliver Daniel
DD 18: Laura Elizabeth (Autistic)
DS 17: James Luka
DS/DD 16: Jackson Atlas & Lillian Faye “Lily”
DD 15: Rosalind Skye “Rosie”
DS 14: Luke Oakley
DD/DD/DD 11: Parker Addison, Hazel Taytum & Ruby Taylor
DS/DS/DS 9: Thomas Emerson “Tom”, Hayden Blake, Hunter Flynn
DD 7: Oaklynn Grace
DD 5: Riley Sophia

Round 1

DH: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] White, 24
curly blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - doctor

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] White (Miller), 23
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - stay at home mum

DS: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] White, 4
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin

DD: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] White, 3
curly blonde hair, green eyes, dark skin

DS: [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] White, 1
curly red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Me: [name_f]Adhara[/name_f] [name_u]Breeze[/name_u] White, 0
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin

Year 0: I am born to my ecstatic mom and dad, and three older siblings on the 24th of [name_u]December[/name_u], 2009.

Year 1: Me and my family go on a vacation to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_u]France[/name_u]. I don’t remember much of it as I get older, my only memories being in a photo album. While we are there, my grandma dies in her sleep, so we have to leave early to go back home for the funeral. I don’t understand much of it, as I was only a baby.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa dies from battling cancer this year. I handle it much worse than my grandmas death, as I was much closer to him than my grandma. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum decided to join a neighbourhood mum and daughter club, and I make a few new friends there.

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] mum goes to work, so she hires a babysitter to take care of my siblings and I. Her name is Mary-Ann [name_m]Williams[/name_m], but we just call her [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! I also make a friend in my neighbourhood. Her name is [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] Parkinson and she’s my neighbour!

Year 4: I am diagnosed with Autism. This is a big adjustment for me and my family, with my behaviour taking a drastic turn. This is also the year I say my first word. The doctor said that it’s actually quite normal for lots of babies to talk late.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] cousin dies from cancer at the age of 8. We all miss her terribly but with the amount of deaths in our family, we all know how to handle it. I also attend a women’s family gathering from both sides of the family, arranged by my Aunty [name_u]Carol[/name_u]. I have lots of fun with my cousins [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f].

Year 6: I try out for my local soccer team but get rejected. I take this pretty well, and tell myself “It’s okay, you like reading better anyways.”. I also learn how to swim. This gives me an opportunity to join the swim club at my school, but I declined the offer, remembering what happened with the sports team.

Year 7: I get a little sister! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 8: I am sent to the principals office for starting a fight. They let me go with a warning because I was only protecting my brother [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], who was being bullied. I am also diagnosed with selective mutism. We didn’t have to do anything drastic, as the students in my school already learn sign language as a necessary subject.

Year 9: I break my leg climbing up to the top of my friend Carlee’s bunk bed. I have to stay in bed for 6 weeks, but luckily I’ve got my squishmallows to keep me company. When I recover, my parents announce a surprise road trip from [name_u]California[/name_u] to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u]! We camp at [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] for 2 weeks, before driving back home just in time for the school term to start.

Year 10: I get in a fight accidentally. Turns out I had just dropped my books into the fight, tried to pick them up, and got caught in the fight, so I get in no trouble. I also lose my Aunty [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] to a car crash. Like we did with my cousin when I was 5, we grieve for a bit before it passed over and we were all happy again.

Year 11: I get invited to my friend Carlee’s [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] birthday party! I come in my Hufflepuff costume, ready for fun and excitement. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents got pregnant a few months after, and I get a little sister! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f].
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f] - curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Year 12: I join my schools netball team. [name_f]My[/name_f] first game was on the [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] after I joined, and I won! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have maritial problems, and after having a little chat, they decide to seperate. The parenting rights go to mom, although we can see dad anytime we want.

Year 13: I join the volleyball team after I get bored of Netball. I do as well on it as I do on netball. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom also gets remarried, which gives me a stepsister: my best friend!

DexH: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] White, 37

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] White (Miller), 36
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - scientist

DH: [name_u]Birch[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Parkinson, 39
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - stay at home dad

DS: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] White, 17
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - part-time job at the McDonalds drive-thru

DD: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] White, 16

DS: [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] White, 14

Me: [name_f]Adhara[/name_f] [name_u]Breeze[/name_u] White, 13

DstepD: [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Parkinson, 13
straight brown hair, green eyes, tan skin

DD: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] White, 6
straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f] White, 2
curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

Year 14: I take on a new hobby of painting. I enjoy painting both people and outdoor features. I also tried out for the high school soccer team but got rejected. I take this well, as I have more time for painting.

Year 15: I discover I have a talent for acting. I enjoy being in the spotlight, and get into every play, so it was kinda expected. I also join the netball team. I discover I am still as good as elementary school me.

Year 16: I make a friend. His name is [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], and he is the cutest and nerdiest boy ever! I also learn to ride roller skates. Guess who helped me, it was [name_u]Leo[/name_u]!

Year 17: I get pregnant with surprise twins! It turns out the father was [name_u]Leo[/name_u]!
DS: [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Westley[/name_m] [name_m]Wills[/name_m] - straight red hair, brown eyes, pale skin
DD: [name_u]Oaklyn[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m] - straight blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin

Year 18: I got rejected from the local soccer team. I have more time for netball, anyways. I also end up joining the volleyball team. I also convince [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] to join me.

DexH: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] White, 42

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] White (Miller), 41
straight red hair, green eyes, dark skin - scientist

DH: [name_u]Birch[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Parkinson, 44
wavy brown hair, white eyes, tan skin - stay at home dad

DS: [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] White, 22
curly red hair, green eyes, pale skin - part-time job at the McDonalds drive-thru

DD: [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] White, 21

DS: [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] White, 19

Me: [name_f]Adhara[/name_f] [name_u]Breeze[/name_u] White, 18
BF: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 18
wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin

DS: [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Westley[/name_m] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 1
straight red hair, brown eyes, pale skin
DD: [name_u]Oaklyn[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_m]Wills[/name_m], 1

DstepD: [name_f]Carlee[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Parkinson, 18
straight brown hair, green eyes, tan skin

DD: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] White, 11

DD: [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ashlen[/name_f] White, 7
curly red hair, brown eyes, pale skin

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom (46): [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_u]Guadalupe[/name_u] Montes
[name_f]My[/name_f] stepdad (47): [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] biological dad (49): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister (20): [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]
Me (18): [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bartlett[/name_m] “Finn”
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (17): [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] half brother (14): [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m] “Rusty”
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (13): [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] half sister (nb): [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Chapman[/name_m] “Bernie”

Year 14: I learn to skateboard and spend a lot of time skating after school. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] is officially declared to be in remission from leukemia!
Year 15: I start high school and join the high school’s swim team! I love competing against other high schools in the area.
Year 16: I break my arm skateboarding and have to wear a cast (and not swim) for six long, horrible weeks. The only good news is that I get tons of signatures!
Year 17: I get to go to prom for the first time. [name_f]My[/name_f] math teacher is really mean to me and doesn’t understand why I struggle with math. I don’t do well, and the school eventually lets me switch to a new, more understanding teacher after my grades suffer.
Year 18: I graduate high school! To everyone’s shock, my parents have another baby. She’s a surprise, but a welcome one. They name her [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] and decide to call her [name_u]Bernie[/name_u].

Father [45] [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, red hair, brown eyes)
Mother: [42] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] (straight, blonde hair, brown eyes)
Me [18] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, blonde hair, brown eyes)
Brother [16] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (straight, red hair, brown eyes)
Brother [6] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] (wavy, red hair, brown eyes)
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] [5] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]

Year 14
[name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and I gain a new baby sister! Her name is [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]. She has straight, red hair and brown eyes.

Year 15
I come out as a lesbian. [name_f]My[/name_f] family embraces me.

Year 16
I begin volunteering at the food bank.

Year 17
I discover a new favourite book series.

Year 18
I am invited to join my friend on vacation in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] and we have a great time.

Year 14 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] loses her best friend, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] discovers that the forest in her family’s backyard is her favorite place to connect with nature.

Year 15 [name_f]Willow[/name_f] discovers she has a talent for writing poetry! [name_f]Willow[/name_f] enjoys writing poetry outside about the nature around her.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] takes on a bird watching hobby, and learns bird calls.

Year 16 [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] welcome a new baby boy, [name_m]Hudson[/name_m]!
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] is invited to go on vacation with her friend, [name_f]Lily[/name_f], to [name_f]Aspen[/name_f], CO! Willow’s parents let her go.

Year 17 Willows favorite class is AP Lit.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] welcome a new baby girl, [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]!

Year 18 Willow’s least favorite class is Environmental [name_m]Science[/name_m] because the teacher isn’t good at his job.
Willow’s friends, led by [name_f]Lily[/name_f], throw her a surprise party for her 18th birthday! She was super surprised!

DexH [45]: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, bright green eyes)
-dhW2: [40]: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] (Natoli) [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, hazel eyes)
DexW [42]: [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (Douglas, Snow) [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
-dwH2 [48]: [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)

ds [21]: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, light gray-green eyes)
me [18]: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (golden strawberry blonde hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [13]: [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, bright blue eyes)
ds [12]: [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark brown/red hair, light gray-green eyes)
ds [11, triplet] [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] [name_m]Douglas[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blonde, hazel eyes)
dd [11, triplet] [name_f]June[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [11, triplet] [name_f]Scout[/name_f] [name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (dark red/brown hair, light gray-green eyes)
dd [10]: [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blond hair, hazel eyes)
dd [8]: [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dark brown hair, bright green eyes)
ds [2]: [name_m]Hudson[/name_m] [name_m]Winslow[/name_m] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] (golden strawberry blond hair, bright blue eyes)
dd [1]: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] (dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes)

[name_m]George[/name_m], the [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Cavelier (deceased)
[name_f]May[/name_f], the calico cat (16)

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Elliotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Jacobs[/name_m] | [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Charlie[/name_m], [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_f]Scout[/name_f], [name_m]Hudson[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] | [name_f]Fauna[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

DH: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (43) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & dark brown eyes; Film & Video Editor
DW: [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (44) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes; Landscape Architect

DD: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (16) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (13) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes; Allergic to peanuts
DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Milly” [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (10) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & dark brown eyes
DS: [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] “Dan” [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (9) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (2) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “Freddie” [name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (2) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (2) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes

[name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] Davidson; with [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Milly[/name_f], [name_m]Dan[/name_m], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_m]Freddie[/name_m], and [name_m]Noel[/name_m]

Year 14
Mum and dad let me dye my hair this year. I dyed it purple, my favourite colour!
[name_m]John[/name_m] (44), [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (45), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (17), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (14), [name_f]Milly[/name_f] (11), [name_m]Dan[/name_m] (10), [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (3), [name_m]Freddie[/name_m] (3), & [name_m]Noel[/name_m] (3)

Year 15
I started playing the piano this year, and discovered that I have a talent for it! I practise a lot, and it becomes one of my favourite hobbies.
[name_m]John[/name_m] (45), [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (46), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (18), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (15), [name_f]Milly[/name_f] (12), [name_m]Dan[/name_m] (11), [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (4), [name_m]Freddie[/name_m] (4), & [name_m]Noel[/name_m] (4)

Year 16
I was diagnosed with Dyscalculia this year.
[name_m]John[/name_m] (46), [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (47), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (19), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (16), [name_f]Milly[/name_f] (13), [name_m]Dan[/name_m] (12), [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (5), [name_m]Freddie[/name_m] (5), & [name_m]Noel[/name_m] (5)

Year 17
I had a big fight with my friend, [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], and we’re no longer friends.
[name_m]John[/name_m] (47), [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (48), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (20), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (17), [name_f]Milly[/name_f] (14), [name_m]Dan[/name_m] (13), [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (6), [name_m]Freddie[/name_m] (6), & [name_m]Noel[/name_m] (6)

Year 18
I graduated from school this year! I also started to volunteer at our local animal shelter. It’s hard work, but a lot of fun as well.
[name_m]John[/name_m] (48), [name_f]Nova[/name_f] (49), [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (21), [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (18), [name_f]Milly[/name_f] (15), [name_m]Dan[/name_m] (14), [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (7), [name_m]Freddie[/name_m] (7), & [name_m]Noel[/name_m] (7)

DH: [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (48) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & dark brown eyes; Film & Video Editor
DW: [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Riley[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (49) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes; Landscape Architect

DD: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (21) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (18) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & pale green eyes; Allergic to peanuts; Has Dyscalculia
DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Milly” [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (15) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blonde hair & dark brown eyes
DS: [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] “Dan” [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (14) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes
DD: [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “Freddie” [name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair & pale green eyes
DS: [name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Davidson[/name_m] (7) - [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] blond hair & pale green eyes

[name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] Davidson; with [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Milly[/name_f], [name_m]Dan[/name_m], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_m]Freddie[/name_m], and [name_m]Noel[/name_m]

Starting family

Mom (39): [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight reddish-brown hair, pale, green eyes
[name_f]Mama[/name_f] (40): [name_f]Sage[/name_f] [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– curly black hair, pale, brown eyes

Brother (18): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Theo” [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– short curly black hair, pale, brown eyes

Me (13): [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] [name_m]Branch[/name_m] (talented in dance, autistic)
– curly black hair, pale, blue eyes

irish twin brother (13): [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– curly reddish-brown hair, pale, brown eyes

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (11): [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight black hair, pale, brown eyes

cat (10): [name_f]Fairy[/name_f]
– fluffy black cat

Year 14: I start high school and take an important test to be able to get into the advanced classes. It goes wonderfully and I am flourishing in this new school.
Year 15: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though my moms are getting older, I get one last sibling. Scratch that – It’s twins! One baby boy and one baby girl. Their names are [name_m]Parker[/name_m] (my grandmother’s surname) [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_f]Sincerity[/name_f] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].
Year 16: I got into a fight at school today. But it was for a good reason. This bully in my grade was making fun of a pregnant girl. [name_f]Mama[/name_f] and Mom tried to be mad, but I know they’re proud of me.
Year 17: I came out as pan today. Of course, [name_f]Mama[/name_f] and Mom were super supportive. Some of my friends think it’s weird I have two lesbian moms (and one trans mom) and that I’m also gay, but I never really liked them anyway. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] also came out this year. He’s bi.
Year 18: This year I got my first job! I am a counselor at a camp during the summer and I work as a peer counselor during the year to other queer kids and teens. Me and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] graduate and go to prom this year too.

Mom (44): [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight reddish-brown hair, pale, green eyes
[name_f]Mama[/name_f] (45): [name_f]Sage[/name_f] [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– curly black hair, pale, brown eyes

Brother (23): [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Theo” [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– short curly black hair, pale, brown eyes

Me (18): [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] [name_m]Branch[/name_m] (talented in dance, autistic, pan)
– curly black hair, pale, blue eyes

irish twin brother (18): [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m] (bi)
– curly reddish-brown hair, pale, brown eyes

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (11): [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight black hair, pale, brown eyes

[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother (3, twin): [name_m]Parker[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight reddish brown hair, pale, green eyes

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (3, twin): [name_f]Sincerity[/name_f] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Branch[/name_m]
– straight reddish brown hair, pale, green eyes

cat (15): [name_f]Fairy[/name_f]
– fluffy black cat

Father: Darrell Reed Mathews (43)
– Auburn hair, gray eyes
– Foreign Exchange Trader
Mother: Leonie Jane Mathews [Braddock] (43)
– Black hair, gbrown eyes
– Optometry Assistant
Sister: Perrin Genevieve “Perri” Mathews (20)
– Light auburn hair, green eyes
– Barista & Graphic design student
Me: Feather Louisa Mathews (18)
– Dark brown hair, brown eyes
– Ex pet shop employee
Brother: Jasper Oliver Mathews (9, twin)
– Auburn hair, green eyes
Sister: Violet Sailor “Vivy” Mathews (9, twin)
– Golden hair, green eyes
Brother: Lyron Oscar “Lonnie” Mathews (7, twin)
– Brown hair, brown eyes
Sister: Audrey Allison Mathews (7, twin)
– Brown hair, black yes

Dachshund: Max ( :latin_cross:)
Calico Cat: Lilly (13)

Year 14: Me and my friends start the after school dance off class. So fun! And there are some cute boys there too.
Year 15: Perri’s friend taught me how to play guitar. I do it almost every free evening.
Year 16: Our family is going on vacation to Norway! A few weeks of camping in Fredrikstad is proving to be a lot of fun, our family is bonding, and I am filled with inspiration.
Year 17: Oh no, I failed an important English exam! I’m so sad that I lock myself in my room and just stare at the ceiling while my parents are worried sick.
Year 18: I get a let go from my first job at a pet store since they went bankrupt. I’m not too upset since I have college and moving ahead of me anyway.

Year Fourteen

Now I’m fourteen and my middle sister [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is twelve, we start getting into a lot of fights. She keeps stealing my clothes and claiming she didn’t, so I’ve decided we’re sworn enemies until she grows up!

This year I also fail a mock exam in maths. [name_f]My[/name_f] teacher warns me that I need to study harder and stop messing around in class, as GCSEs are just around the corner…

Year Fifteen

This year, I decide to make homemade gifts for everyone for [name_f]Christmas[/name_f], so I teach myself how to knit. I am surprised by how quickly I pick it up and how much I enjoy it! You can often find me in the evenings watching YouTube videos while I knit away in an armchair.

[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend Jamie’s family invite me on holiday with them! [name_f]My[/name_f] parents argue about it for a while, as my father isn’t keen on me being unattended with a boy, but my stepmother [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] suggests speaking to Jamie’s parents about his concerns. He does so, and finds that Jamie’s parents are in total agreement about proper behaviour, and have already arranged for me to share a room with Jamie’s cousin, sixteen-year-old [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_m]Price[/name_m]. I have a great time with them in [name_f]Italy[/name_f] and become fast friends with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

Year Sixteen

[name_f]My[/name_f] father and [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] have a surprise announcement: a baby! I immediately adore little [name_m]Orion[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]West[/name_m]. He takes after our father, with sandy brown hair and green eyes. I am pleased because he also looks like me, since [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] take after our mother.

Not long after [name_m]Orion[/name_m] is born, I realise that I am pregnant with Jamie’s child. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are furious with me (and my father feels justified about his worry when I went on holiday with Jamie!), but [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] is really helpful and gives me all sorts of advice about pregnancy. Eventually my parents come to terms with the idea and sit down with me, [name_m]Jamie[/name_m], and his parents to have a civil discussion about what the future looks like for us. I feel optimistic and I am pleased that my child will be less than a year younger than my brother [name_m]Orion[/name_m], which means they’ll grow up together.

Year Seventeen

[name_m]Jamie[/name_m] and I have our baby, a beautiful little girl. We want to honour my stepmother [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] because of how helpful and supportive she was throughout my unexpected pregnancy, so we name her [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] “Lori” [name_m]West[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters are excited to have another baby in the house, and they take turns babysitting little [name_f]Lori[/name_f].

Unfortunately, everything isn’t happy. [name_f]My[/name_f] father and [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] are having marital problems, and I can’t help but wonder if my pregnancy was what came between them. They decide to separate, and share custody of my brother [name_m]Orion[/name_m].

Then, the unexpected happens: not long after separating, [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] discovers that she’s pregnant again. The baby is a healthy little girl who they name [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m].

Year Eighteen

This year I really struggle to balance my A-Levels with a one-year-old baby, not to mention two baby siblings when I spend time at my father’s! Luckily I have an amazingly supportive teacher who patiently goes through all the material I’m not clear on, helps me catch up on assignments, and even arranges for me to get tutoring from another student after class. I don’t think I would have passed my A-Levels without her.

In the summer after taking my A-Levels, I get my first ever job as a data entry clerk at a solicitor’s office. It’s boring work, but the hours are regular which means I can spend the evenings and weekends with [name_f]Lori[/name_f]. [name_m]Jamie[/name_m] starts working in a kennel, and together we’re trying to save up enough money to get a place of our own.

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family

Mother (46): [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]West[/name_m], nee [name_m]Townsend[/name_m] [Receptionist]
→ Tall with olive skin, curly black hair, and hazel eyes
Father (49): [name_m]Carter[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]West[/name_m] [Computer Engineer]
→ Tall with pale skin, straight sandy brown hair, and green eyes
Stepmother (40): [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [Aromatherapist]
→ Tall with tanned skin, straight red hair, and green eyes

Me (18): [name_f]Sierra[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m] [Data Entry Clerk]
→ Tall with olive skin, straight sandy brown hair, and green eyes
→ Deaf
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (16): [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m]
→ Tall with olive skin, curly black hair, and green eyes
[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (14): [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] [name_f]Briella[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m]
→ Tall with olive skin, straight black hair, and hazel eyes
Half-brother (2): [name_m]Orion[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]West[/name_m]
→ Tall with pale skin, straight sandy brown hair, and green eyes
Half-sister (1): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m]
→ Tall with tanned skin, straight sandy brown hair, and green eyes

Me (18): [name_f]Sierra[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_m]West[/name_m] [Data Entry Clerk]
→ Tall with olive skin, straight sandy brown hair, and green eyes
→ Deaf
Boyfriend (18): [name_m]Jamie[/name_m] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] [name_m]Price[/name_m] [Kennel Worker]
→ Short with tanned skin, curly black hair, and green eyes
Daughter (1): [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] “Lori” [name_m]West[/name_m]
→ Short with tanned skin, straight black hair, and green eyes

Friends:

[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_m]Price[/name_m] [19]
→ Jamie’s cousin who I became friends with in Y15

The Pave Family – Year 14:

DH (42): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Darren[/name_m] Pave (wavy black hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
DW (42): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] Pave (nee: Wyland) (curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DS (16): [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] Pave (wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (14): [name_f]Aspen[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Pave (wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (12): [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] Pave (curly blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (10): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Pave (wavy brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
– DS/DD (7): [name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] Pave (curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin) & [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Pave (curly blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DS (5): [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Cedar[/name_m] Pave (curly blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
– DD (1): [name_f]Bailey[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] Pave (curly brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Year 14: I have a terrible [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher this year, who ignores my Dyslexia and targets me. I talk to my counselor and get switched into a new classroom. [name_f]My[/name_f] new teacher is so much better!
Year 15: I tried out for school cheer but didn’t make the team.
Year 16: I am injured in a car accident along with my mom and my siblings [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], & [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]. I break my hip and left leg and go through two surgeries. I am disabled for a few months and it takes me a while to learn how to walk again. [name_f]My[/name_f] brother [name_m]Levi[/name_m] graduates high school and decides to go to college in [name_m]California[/name_m].
Year 17: I am diagnosed with an allergy to bees when I am stung by one for the first time. I have to be extra careful when outside now, because I don’t want to go to the hospital! I also went to senior prom with a boy named [name_m]Cayden[/name_m] Ibrerson.
Year 18: [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation for my high school graduation. We go to [name_m]Maui[/name_m], [name_f]Hawaii[/name_f]. I had the best time! I decide to go to college in [name_m]Colorado[/name_m], and I am majoring in Education.

The Pave Family – Year 18:

DH (46): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Darren[/name_m] Pave (wavy black hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
DW (46): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] Pave (nee: Wyland) (curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DS (20): [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] Pave (wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (18): [name_f]Aspen[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Pave (wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (16): [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f] [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] Pave (curly blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DD (14): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Pave (wavy brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
– DS/DD (11): [name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] Pave (curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin) & [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Pave (curly blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles)
– DS (9): [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Cedar[/name_m] Pave (curly blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin)
– DD (5): [name_f]Bailey[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] Pave (curly brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family

my father : [name_m]Major[/name_m] [name_m]Emmett[/name_m] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]
appearance: curly chestnut colored hair, blue eyes, fair freckly skin

my mother : [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Larson[/name_m] (née Carr)
appearance: wavy dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, olive toned skin

my older brother: [name_m]Cal[/name_m] [name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]

my older sister: [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]

me: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Dove[/name_f] [name_m]Larson[/name_m] “Tilly”
appearance: wavy dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, olive toned skin

my younger brother: [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Alonzo[/name_m] [name_m]Larson[/name_m] “Sam”

my younger sister: [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]

my younger brother: [name_m]Dean[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]

my younger sister: [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_m]Larson[/name_m]

Year 14

I got in a fight at school with another girl called [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] who kept bragging about her vacations and being judgemental to those who didn’t have the same lifestyle as her or isn’t European like her. She tells me that my family has so many kids because we were trash from [name_f]America[/name_f] and then I tell her that it was super obvious that her dad is cheating on her mom, she starts crying and we both go to the office. We both get three weeks of detention and a day of suspension and won’t have any classes together anymore. All the other girls at school is proud of me for humbling her but my parents aren’t and ground me. [name_f]My[/name_f] family has another reunion in [name_m]Del[/name_m] [name_f]Rey[/name_f]. We all have lots of fun and us teens throw a paty the last day we’re there, we invite all the other teens who live near my grandmommy and one of.my distant cousins [name_m]Boston[/name_m] djs.

Year 15

I come out as Bisexual, my parents have a hard time understanding what it means to be BI because they weren’t exposed to it and are still learning. [name_f]My[/name_f] grandparents don’t really care and my siblings are supportive. Though [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] seems very confused. I decide to start playing the violin but quit after a few months because it didn’t feel worth my time

Year 16

I learn to roller blade and like rolling around Singapore with my friends. There is a roller rink that opened a few months ago that we like to go to on weekends. I get fired from my job babysitting for the Douglas’s because I taught their son [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] some martial arts and he hit his little sister [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] multiple times and told his parents that I told him to.

Year 17

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] graduates but decided to take a gap year so we can go to uni together. I try out for the squash team because my school tennis coach says that I nee to do more sports at school to learn teamwork but I didn’t make it because I have never played. This year I have an awful [name_f]English[/name_f] teacher who is super boring but I switched classes the second week of class and have a much more interesting one

Year 18

I graduate this year. I went on a few walks with [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_m]Dean[/name_m] who love everything to do with the outside and found a beautiful cherry tree I like to sit and read on. It’s right next to a juice bar and this waterfall which makes for a beautiful soundscape. I get fired from my job as a book store cashier because I was on my phone and “accidentally” ignored a customer who filed a complaint.