Years of your life game: Part 2/5: Years 14-18

Father: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Chris” [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [39] dark blonde hair, hazel eyes [name_u]February[/name_u] 9, 1986
GF: [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] [32] dark blonde hair, blue eyes [name_u]October[/name_u] 30 1993

Mother: [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [39] dark brown hair, blue eyes [name_f]May[/name_f] 25, 1986

Main character: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [18] dark brown hair, blue eyes [name_u]December[/name_u] 15, 2008
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [17] dark brown hair, blue eyes [name_u]November[/name_u] 29, 2009
Brother: [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [13] dark blonde hair, hazel eyes [name_u]August[/name_u] 17, 2013
Half-Sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [1] dark blonde hair, blue eyes born [name_f]April[/name_f] 29, 2025

Year 14: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] broke two toes
Year 15: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] has a new favorite book series. She loves the “Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars” books and joins her school’s gymnastics team
Year 16: The family went on a vacation to Barbados
Year 17: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad welcomed a daughter [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] who was born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 29, 2025
Year 18: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] graduates high school and gets her first job as a barista

(recap; [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I was diagnosed as deaf at age 5 and I lost my sister to cancer at age 10, now I’m depressed. I love dancing)
Year 14: I break my leg while dancing, I am on crutches for 4 months.
Year 15: I started volunteering at an animal shelter, it helps distract me from my current situation.
Year 16: I fail an important end of the year test and I have to retake it over the summer in order to move on to 11th grade
Year 17: I tried out for soccer, but I was rejected.
Year 18: I find out I am pregnant from a one night stand. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents were furious, but since I’m 18 and moved out already, they can’t do anything to me. I didn’t want to go to college anyway, so I guess I will be fine.

DW (36): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DH (36): [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Rusty[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]

DS (14): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DD (13): [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Becca[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (10): [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (07): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DD (05): [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (04): [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] [name_u]Phil[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (nb): [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]

Y14: I discover the [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] book series. They are my new favorite. Mommy & Daddy aren’t getting along again but again they work it out for us.

Y15: I go to a [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] concert. It is a music concert. We go on vacation to [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. The whole family enjoys it.

Y16: I break my ankle trying to get down from the beam. I attend a big gathering of all my mother’s relatives. It’s awkward but not bad.

Y17: We find out I am allergic to aspirin. This sucks because I used aspirin for gymnastic aches, pains, & minor injuries. I guess I’ll have to switch to Tylenol now. I fight with [name_u]Alex[/name_u] over a girl. We solve it by deciding neither of us want her after we search her up.

Y18: I discover that I can sing. I enjoy singing very much. I begin to volunteer at a local adoption center after I graduate.

DW (40): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DH (40): [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Rusty[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]

DS (19): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DD (18): [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Becca[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (15): [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (12): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DD (10): [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (09): [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] [name_u]Phil[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
DS (04): [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]

Starting off with fourteen-year-old [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Turner[/name_m] and his siblings [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_u]Max[/name_u], and [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] has been diagnosed with selective mutism and the family has learned sign language to help accommodate this. His current treatment plan has been helping. He’s also a musical prodigy with synesthesia who plays violin and guitar, and he loves to skateboard in his free time. The family lives in Portugal after previously residing in [name_u]London[/name_u] and the United States.

We went on a school trip to an orchestra and I was amazed. I want to do that! [name_f]My[/name_f] family also took a road trip to Spain and I got to see a soccer game. It was cool, but a little too intense for my taste.

At fifteen, I fell off my skateboard and broke my wrist. I couldn’t play violin for two months. It was the worst! I start to doubt myself without my violin in my hands. Soon, though, I find a nice spot in a secluded beach and start to feel better connecting with nature. I also make a new friend, [name_u]Luca[/name_u], through school orchestra.

At sixteen, I applied for a job teaching children music, but they said they would only hire anyone eighteen and over. I felt really sad about it. I come out to my parents as bi, and thankfully they’re very good about it. I just hope that my friends will feel the same way.

At seventeen, I pick up my third instrument - piano. I enjoy the different sounds I’m able to make, but violin is still my favourite. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents started fighting recently and now they’re living in different homes. I’m sad about it, but my uncle helps me through - his parents have been divorced and he knows it’s hard. I’m worried they’ll get divorced instead of trying to reconcile.

I graduate high school and pass all of my final exams. The hardest one was chemistry. I was really worried but I ended up getting a B-. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are very proud of me. [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend, [name_u]Luca[/name_u], likes the same girl I do and it doesn’t go well. We eventually stop talking. It hurts my feelings to be without [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

Mum: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_m]Keys[/name_m]
Dad: [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Step-Mum: [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]

Me (14): [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Step-Sis (13): [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Step-Sis (10): [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
Half-Bro (6): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Loki[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u]
Half-Sisters (1): [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Envy[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]French[/name_u]

• Year 14: I got into a fight with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m], the most popular girl in my year. I was defending myself because she was being homophobic. The school suspended her and gave me detention. I also learned how to skateboard and enjoy going to the skatepark in my free time.

• Year 15: I fell of a ramp at the skatepark and broke my back. I wasn’t allowed to walk for a month and had to wear a brace for 3 months. [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I moved to Bath in a 6 bedroom house near the city centre.

• Year 16: I failed my Religious Study GCSE and sadly couldn’t retake it. I was 3 marks off a pass. I tried out for the hockey team but I was rejected because I wasn’t nimble enough.

• Year 17: I died my hair purple because I’ve always wanted to, dad and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] weren’t too impressed. I attend my step-mum’s family gathering with my other siblings.

• Year 18: [name_f]My[/name_f] family move to [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. I’m sad to move away from mum and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but I’m excited to learn more Italian and meet some friends and some more of dad’s family. Dad and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] give birth to another set of twins. Their names are [name_f]Misty[/name_f] Rosethorn & [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] [name_u]French[/name_u].

part 1: Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years - #52 by cosettes

Year Fourteen: I hate gym class, because my gym teacher makes me do things that I struggle doing with my brain injury and epilepsy. I also went to a Taylor Swift concert, which was exciting.
Year Fifteen: I decided to try out for track and field but was rejected. I start volunteering at an animal shelter instead.
Year Sixteen: My history teacher was amazing because she made history interesting for the first time in my life. We take a road trip to the Grand Canyon. I start dating a boy I met at the animal shelter named Isaac Henry Laurens.
Year Seventeen: I find out I’m pregnant, which shocks me. My parents are supportive, but Isaac’s parents are furious and forbid him from seeing me. I decide to keep the child, a boy named Mark Laurent Shaw. I decide to drop out of high school and successfully pass my GED test.
Year Eighteen: I fail my SAT to attend university. I have taken up piano.

DH: Arthur Julian Shaw (50)
DW: Eleanor Holly Shaw (52)

DS: Phillip Frank Shaw (21)
DD: Margaret Nora Shaw (18)
– exBF: Isaac Henry Laurens (17)
---- DS: Mark Laurent Shaw (1)
DS & DD: Alexander Theodore Shaw & Elizabeth Sally Shaw (15)
DD: Ivy Julia Shaw (14)
DS: Neil Aaron Shaw (9)

Cat: Kaz

DDad [32]: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Dagger[/name_m] “Sam” [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DStepMom [32]: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (née Davenport)
- dark skin, wavy dark brown hair, grey eyes

DMom [31]: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (née Murphy)
- fair skin, straight dark brown hair, green eyes
DStepDad [34]: [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
- fair skin, straight red hair, light brown eyes

DD1 [13]: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
DHalfSis1/DHalfSis2 [12]: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] / [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Lizzie” [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (Noelle’s)
- fair skin, curly light brown hair, green eyes / fair skin, straight dark brown hair, light blue eyes
DHalfBro1 [8]: [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- dark skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DHalfBro2 [4]: [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
DHalfSis3 [3]: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, grey eyes

Year 14

• [name_u]Riley[/name_u] becomes fascinated with skateboards and learns to ride! She can’t do any tricks but she’s got the balance down
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] discovers the [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] book series and reads them all in her free time. She is definitely a Hufflepuff

Year 15

• Riley’s mom and step-dad take her and her sister’s on a vacation! They got on a cruise of the Carribean and meet lots of friends in the teen club!
  • Shortly after [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets into a relationship with her first boyfriend, [name_u]Connor[/name_u], she finds out she is pregnant! She breaks the news to her mom sobbing and her mom is extremely supportive (she was a teen mom herself, of course) and gives [name_u]Riley[/name_u] all her options. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] chooses to keep the baby and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] is supportive of her decision, although his parents less so. Riley’s dad and step-mom are shocked but also supportive and she has a great support system around her as she welcomes her baby boy, [name_u]Nick[/name_u]

Year 16

• Between school and caring for [name_u]Nick[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u] volunteers at the Humane Society to try to buff up her resume as she still plans on going to college. Her parents, step-parents, and boyfriend help by caring for [name_u]Nick[/name_u] to allow her this freedom
  • While caring for her son, [name_u]Riley[/name_u] realizes how much she loves to work with kids! Possibly a new career path for her going forward?

Year 17

• In another attempt to buff up her resume and also connect with other teen moms, [name_u]Riley[/name_u] joins an after school group that is catered to teen moms
  • [name_u]Riley[/name_u] gets into a nasty fight with her sisters [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] as they mock her for getting pregnant young and call her irresponsible. She shuts them out for a bit and spends more time at her father’s house but they end up working it out (as sisters do)

Year 18

• This year, some of Riley’s step-mom’s family is in town so they have a big family picnic! [name_u]Riley[/name_u] attends with [name_u]Connor[/name_u] and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] and everyone falls in love with the toddler!
  • While still happy in her relationship with [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u] comes to terms that she is bisexual. She comes out to him and the rest of her family. Her mom and sisters are super supportive, her step-father reacts as he reacts to the majority of her news (less than enthusiastic), and her dad and step-mom take time to come around to it due to religious beliefs but [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is able to educate them and bring them around

DDad [37]: [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Dagger[/name_m] “Sam” [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
DStepMom [37]: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (née Davenport)

DMom [36]: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (née Murphy)
- fair skin, straight dark brown hair, green eyes
DStepDad [39]: [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
- fair skin, straight red hair, light brown eyes

DD1 [18]: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
DHalfSis1/DHalfSis2 [17]: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] / [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Lizzie” [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (Noelle’s)
- fair skin, curly light brown hair, green eyes / fair skin, straight dark brown hair, light blue eyes
DHalfBro1 [13]: [name_u]Jet[/name_u] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- dark skin, straight medium brown hair, brown eyes
DHalfBro2 [9]: [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Elijah[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
DHalfSis3 [8]: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (Sam and Violet’s)
- tan skin, straight medium brown hair, grey eyes

DD1 [18]: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
DBF [18]: [name_u]Connor[/name_u] Geoffery Stevens
- fair skin, wavy dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes

DS1 [3]: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] Geoffery “Nick” Stevens
- tan skin, wavy dirty blond hair, brown eyes

DH (36): [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] Weathersby (caramel hair, grey eyes, light skin tone)
DW (36): [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Weathersby (nee Jackson) (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DD (13): [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Weathersby (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DDog (01): [name_u]Chase[/name_u] Weathersby
DDog (nb): [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] Weathersby

Y14: I fall in love for the first time with my best friend since age four, [name_u]Danny[/name_u]. We begin to date but agree if it doesn’t work out, we’ll stay friends, anyway.

Y15: I begin volunteer work this year. I decide to volunteer at a soup kitchen my church is affiliated with. I really enjoy helping the people there.

Y16: We take a road trip. We go to the Great Smoky Mountains to see one of Mommy’s old friends. They have a child my age but I don’t get to know him well while we stay.

Y17: I meet another friend at the soup kitchen. It is a female this time & her name is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Sommers[/name_f]. She goes by [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] & she’s really funny. Everyone likes her.

Y18: We get another male [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] Terrier this year. I continue our C theme in naming him [name_u]Cody[/name_u].

DH (41): [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] Weathersby (caramel hair, grey eyes, light skin tone)
DW (41): [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Weathersby (nee Jackson) (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DD (18): [name_f]Patience[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Weathersby (red hair, blue eyes, tanned skin tone)

DDog (06): [name_u]Chase[/name_u] Weathersby
DDog (05): [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] Weathersby
DDog (nb): [name_u]Cody[/name_u] Weathersby

adoptive Mother: [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
adoptive Father: [name_f]Carle[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u]
adoptive Brother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] (2 years older than me
adoptive Brother: [name_u]Cyan[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] (2 years older than me
Biological sister: [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] (2 years younger than me
Adoptive [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_m]Eloi[/name_m] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] (5 years younger than me
Best friend/Girlfriend: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
Year 14:
I fall in love for the first time with my best friend [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] she feels the same and we begin dating
Year 15:
I am diagnosed with Synesthesia
Year 16:
[name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to vacation to [name_u]Dublin[/name_u]
Year 17:
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and I discover a cave under a waterfall and go there every day after school to hang out
Year 18:
I lose my adoptive grandmother I am devastated we were very close, but my family, friends, and gf help me through it

Name: [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] [name_m]Tide[/name_m]

14: [name_m]Just[/name_m] realised playing as a dude was a mistake because there’s a pregnancy lol. :joy: (Truthfully the reason I chose to be a dude was because his name was scientific and my scientific idol is male.) Well, I guess his girlfriend is pregnant aha. Dmitri’s parents understand since there are so many children in his family and they have been sexually active when they were teenagers despite no teen pregnancies. Dmitri’s girlfriend’s parents almost kicked her out but only let her stay because she is just 14. Both sides agree 14 is too young for a child. Dmitri’s parents decide to take in the baby.

15: The family goes on a vacation to [name_f]Barcelona[/name_f], Spain :es:

16: ANOTHER PREGNANCY! Gosh aha! The same scenario goes down. [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] and his girlfriend are still together.

17: The family takes a road trip to the city!

18: The family goes on a vacation to Malibu, [name_u]California[/name_u], United States! :us:

1 Like

Father: [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] (46)
Mother: [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] (45)
Stepfather: [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_m]Patrik[/name_m] (51)
Stepmother: [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (44)
You: [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (18)
Brother: [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (17)

Year 14

-I’m diagnosed with hyperlexia

-I attend a big family gathering

Year 15

-I got my first job working at a hairdressers!

-I got fired because I was late too often

Year 16

-I applied to be a dishwasher but was rejected

-I join an [name_f]English[/name_f] extension club after school

Year 17

-I went on a school trip to [name_u]Germany[/name_u]

-I went on another school trip to Disney World

Year 18

-I have an amazing teacher who is super supportive

-I fell in love with a boy called [name_m]Yousaf[/name_m] [name_u]Jermaine[/name_u]

wilder james vaughan (42)
• curly brown hair, hazel eyes

elizabeth violet vaughan ‘libbie’ (42)
• wavy blonde hair, green eyes

finn silas vaughan (15)
• curly brown hair, green eyes

talitha louise vaughan ‘tallie’ (14)
• wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes

elodie maeve vaughan (11)
• straight blonde hair, brown eyes

meg elizabeth vaughan (6)
• curly brown hair, hazel eyes

clara adelaide vaughan (5)
• wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes

lilac emerson vaughan (3)
• curly brown hair, green eyes

year fourteen: tallie discovers a favorite new book series, and it almost convinces her to become a writer. almost. this year, she also has her first crush on jeremy anderson, a cute guy in the advanced english class she’s taking. finn tries to talk her out of it.

year fifteen: tallie gets her first job as a nanny to two small neighbors. unfortunately, she wasn’t quite cut out to work with young children. after an unfortunate incident involving acrylic paint, the microwave, and two cats, her neighbors decide she doesn’t need to come back. it’s a small blow to tallie’s self-esteem, but she’s glad for an escape from the job.

year sixteen: tallie gets into a fight with elodie, in which she accidentally reveals that wilder isn’t elodie’s father. things get patched over, but elodie starts to withdraw from the family and doesn’t take the news well. later that year, tallie fails her drivers test, but she’s able to retake it.

year seventeen: this is a big year for tallie. she graduates from high school, gets her first ‘real’ job as a barista at a local coffeeshop, and also learns piano. finn leaves for college after taking a gap year, and tallie is sad to see him go.

year eighteen: tallie’s family goes on vacation to colorado, and afterward, tallie stays an extra week on her own. she loves it and vows to travel more in the future.

DW (42): [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DW (39): [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] (Louis)

DS1 (17): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DD1 (16): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
Me (DD2) (13): [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS2 (12): [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS3/DS4 (12): [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] // [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

Year 14: I discover a peaceful lake that I like to go to to connect with nature.

Year 15: I learn to ride a skateboard.

Year 16: [name_f]My[/name_f] family moves to [name_u]England[/name_u]. I hate it at first but I grow to like it.

Year 17: I get invited to an amusement park with a friend.

Year 18: I take on sewing as a hobby and graduate high school.

DW (47): [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DW (44): [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] (Louis)

DS1 (22): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DD1 (21): [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
Me (DD2) (18): [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS2 (17): [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
DS3/DS4 (16): [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] // [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

DH (43): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DExW (41): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_m]Harding[/name_m] - mother of children
DW (40): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (Blair) [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

DD (16): [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DD (13): [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] (talent for dancing, dyslexic, bisexual)
DS (12): [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DS (11): [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

Year 14 I failed a very important [name_f]English[/name_f] test, unfortunately, I could not retake it.

Year 15 [name_f]My[/name_f] mother remarried this year. As I am living with my dad in Australia it didn’t really have an effect on me. He does not have any children.

Year 16 I went on a school trip to Tasmania.

Year 17 [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and step-mom adopted a cat. We named her [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

Year 18 [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], passed away after drowning.

Dad (43): [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DW (40): [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (Blair) [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

Mom (41): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] (Harding) [name_m]Black[/name_m]
DH (47): [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] [name_m]Black[/name_m]

DD (21): [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DD (18): [name_f]Zoie[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] (talent for dancing, dyslexic)
DS (16): [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]
DS (15): [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

[name_f]Cat[/name_f] (5): [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

DW (52): [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DW (54): [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

DD (28): [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (15): [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (13): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (2): [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (nb): [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Year 14: I dye my whole head of hair blue!
Year 15: I discover my talent for playing the oboe! I get into a prestigious music school!
Year 16: [name_f]My[/name_f] family move from our hometown of Cornwall to [name_u]Bristol[/name_u]!
Year 17: I fall in love with my childhood friend, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Waterson.
Year 18: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents adopt 9 year old twin boys, [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] & [name_m]Iain[/name_m] [name_u]Fern[/name_u].

DW (57): [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DW (59): [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

DD (33): [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (20): [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (18): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS/DS (9): [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] & [name_m]Iain[/name_m] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DS (7): [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
DD (5): [name_u]Ripley[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

The Marianos

dad. [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] [name_u]Gal[/name_u] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
jet black curly hair, dark green eyes, olive skin
dad. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
strawberry blonde wavy hair, dark blue eyes, tan skin

[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Roz[/name_f] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]
bisexual
strawberry blonde wavy hair, dark blue eyes, tan skin

3 years younger brother/sister. [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] + [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Mariano[/name_m]

year 14. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] learns to ride rollerblades.
year 15. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] discovers that she is pregnant. Because of the dangers surrounding such a young pregnancy and birth, [name_f]Roz[/name_f] and her dads decide it would be best to terminate early. She has the support of the dad and his parents.
year 16. The Marianos go on vacation to [name_u]Egypt[/name_u].
year 17. The Marianos go on vacation to the [name_m]Cayman[/name_m] Islands.
year 18 The Marianos move to Toronto to be closer to Roz’s university.

The Harris Family
William Ryan ‘Will’ Harris (40)
Curly Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Tan Skin
– Civil Litigations Lawyer

Amelia Ellis ‘Mia’ Harris (nee Thompson) (41)
Wavy Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Fair Skin
– Stay at Home Mom

Me: Augustine Ruby Harris (18)
Curly Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Fair Skin
– Deaf
Brother: Wilder Harold Harris (16)
Curly Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
Sister: Rachael Harriet Harris (15)
Curly Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
Brother: Henry Carter Harris (14)
Curly Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin
Brother: Kaiser Edwin ‘Kai’ Harris (6)
Curly Blonde Hair, Hazel Eyes, Fair Skin

Year 14: My first year of high school! My English teacher, Ms. Henson, is amazing! Although I have an ASL interpreter in all my classes, Ms. Henson has started learning so she can talk to me directly. I can’t wait for the rest of the year!
Year 15: As a reward for getting all As on my midterm exams, my parents let me dye my hair purple. It’s been so cool! Although a lot of upkeep. A girl complimented me on it at lunch the other day, her name is Iris and now we’re friends! We’re going to the mall tommorow!
Year 16: I went over to my friend’s house to meet her new kitten and as soon as I held it I broke out in hives! Turns out I’m allergic, it’s a major bummer. She’s one of my best friends and now I can’t go to her house anymore. But she promises she’ll come over to my house as often as I want. I’m still bummed though.
Year 17: For my 17th birthday mom and dad surprised me by taking me for a drive. They wouldn’t tell me where we were going and I was so nervous. But we pulled up to a farm and met a woman who was a creditble dog breeder! They got me a puppy! It’s a little girl and she’s a yellow labrador. She’s a little nibbly but we’re training her. Because she’s soft and silky I named her Custard. My siblings were a little jealous because she’s mine, but I promised them that she’ll love them just as much. I swapped bunks with Rachael so I sleep on the bottom one now so Custard can sleep in bed with me. She’s already my best friend, but don’t tell my human friends, ha! I think I might even try and train her to be a hearing alert dog in case I ever need it, she’s sweet as can be but I think she’s got a gaurd dog in her somewhere.
Year 18: To celebrate my last year of school, we went to Disney World again! It was just as magical as it was when we went back when I was little. And this time I was brave enough to go on all the scaru rides this time! I met someone else who knows ASL too! This time it wasn’t a princess though, it was a girl I met in line for a ride. She’s deaf too but unlike me she was born deaf. Her whole family is deaf too! I was so excited to meet more deaf people since there’s not many in our hometown. We exchanged information and have been keeping in touch since we got home. It was really inspiring to me, I’m graduating as valedictorian of my class and I was planning on doing my speech in ASL only, my vice principal tried to talk me out of it, and I almost did it. But I am proud of my identity as a member of the Deaf Community, meeting that girl helped me cement that. I’m so excited to graduate! College on the other hand though, I’m a little scared. I have no idea what I want to major in! I hope I can make up my mind soon.

DW: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] (43)
DH: [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] (45)
-DS: [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (20)
-DD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (18)
-Dbf: [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Austin[/name_u] (20)
–DD: [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (nb)

-DD: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (17)
-DS: [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (15)
-DD: [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f]
-DS: [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Rawlins[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (8)
-DS: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] (2)

14: I begin learning another instrument, this time bass guitar, building on my knowledge of acoustic/classical guitar. This year we fly interstate and take a road trip up [name_u]East[/name_u] [name_u]Coast[/name_u] [name_m]Oz[/name_m].

15: I break my third bone this year! I break my wrist while trying to learn how to surf with my mates, haha. I also begin to do some volunteer work; I help at Sage’s basketball club with tickets and food.

16: School’s decided to organise a school trip for all of us Year 11’s we go down south and spend our week surfing, horse riding, swimming, and exploring. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is 18, the twins are 6 and we have 6 kids, mum & dad have one more surprise baby! They swear it’s the last. We welcome baby boy [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] into our family.

17: High School Graduation! I had an incredible teacher this year in history and it really, really, made my year. [name_f]My[/name_f] doctor thinks I have weak bones as I manage to break a 4th bone, 2 of my fingers whilst at the skate park with my mates. Sadly, both our family pets pass, we see the loss of [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] the dachshund who was 17 and bunny [name_u]Oreo[/name_u] who was 6.

18: I decide to take a bit of leave after school and before delving into the world of adulthood. While out with my friends one night I meet a guy, and before I know it, I have my first love. And because we are so madly in love, this year I also find out I’m pregnant! [name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend, [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is supportive we decide to plan a future and raise our child together. Jack’s parents aren’t too thrilled however slowly come around to the idea of a grandbaby, whereas mine? Well they were over the moon, they love babies. (If you couldn’t tell haha). [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and I welcome baby [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] ‘Pip’ <3

continued from part 1

[name_f]Vana[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]

Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (40)
Stepmom: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (32)
Mom: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (39)
Stepdad: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (44)

Stepbrother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (15)
Stepsister: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (12)
Half sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (8)
Half brother: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (8)
Half brother: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (8)
Half sister: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (5)
Half sister: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (1)

Backstory from part 1: [name_f]Vana[/name_f] lives in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_u]England[/name_u] with her mom and stepdad and half siblings. Her dad and stepmom disowned her after she came out as bisexual. She doesn’t speak to her half sibling on her dad’s side anymore. She has a best friend named [name_u]Milo[/name_u]. When she was 12 her best friend [name_u]Tommy[/name_u] died.

Year 14:
We go on a road trip to [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. I’m excited because I’ve never been
I quit dance and start sewing. I get really good and start to sew my own clothes

Year 15:
I fall in love with my best friend [name_u]Milo[/name_u]. I don’t tell him since I don’t want to ruin our friendship.
I go on a school trip to the Lourve. I’m very excited since I love art

Year 16:
I pass my GCSEs and start sixth form
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] invites me to visit his family in [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. I beg my mom and [name_u]Edward[/name_u] to let me go and they finally agree. I confess my feelings to him and he says he likes me back. We start dating
TW: suicide
[name_f]My[/name_f] stepsister [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] dies in a car crash at age 15. We are all devastated. [name_f]My[/name_f] depression gets worse again and I try to take my life but fail

Year 17:
We adopt a puppy named [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]. She’s a 6 month old [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
I find out I’m pregnant. I tell [name_u]Milo[/name_u] and we agree to keep the baby. I’m nervous about telling my mom but she is supportive. She says she loves babies and is excited to have another around. Milo’s mom isn’t supportive. She tells him that we either have an abortion or put the baby up for adoption. We tell her we’re keeping the baby and she kicks [name_u]Milo[/name_u] out. He moves in with us and my parents give him and me the guest house.

Year 18:
I finish school and start a bachelor’s in art
I give birth to a baby girl. We name her [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]. She has light chocolate skin, curly black hair, and blue eyes.
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] gives birth to a baby boy. His name is [name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m].

Dad: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (45)
Stepmom: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (37)
Mom: [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (44)
Stepdad: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (49)

Stepbrother: [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (20)
Stepsister: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (deceased)
Half sister: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (13)
Half brother: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (13)
Half brother: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (13)
Half sister: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (11)
Half brother: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (11)
Half brother: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (10)
Half sister: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (6)
Half brother: [name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (0)

Boyfriend: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (18)
Daughter: [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (0)

The family:
Maddi’s family:
Parents: Cora & Alexander
Full Siblings-- Merrick & Murphee (twins), 5, Malachi & Micah (twins), 1
Step Siblings – Teagan 15, Logan 13 and Finn 8

Year 14: Maddi gets her first job nannying the neighbor’s kids over the summer. They go to the pool, the park and the library a lot!

Year 15: Maddi falls in love for the first time. Maddi’s boyfriend’s name is Gavin Elijah Nichols.

Year 16: Gavin and Maddi find out she’s pregnant. He and her parents are very supportive, but his own are not. Maddi is worried about not being able to go to college and graduate on time, but Maddi knows that she can do anything she puts her mind to.
She gives birth to a baby boy. They name him McCoy Elijah Nichols. They call him Coy.

Year 17: Maddi’s stepmom Stephanie gives birth to my new step brother. He is called Zion Walter.

Year 18: After graduating, Gavin, Coy and Maddi move away to our college town. It is about an hour from their hometown. She’s nervous to start college with a 2 year old, but she knows that she is close enough to my family that they can always help her out too, like they have been since Coy was born.

The family now:
Maddi’s family:
Boyfriend: Gavin Nichols
Son: Coy, 2
Parents: Cora & Alexander
Full Siblings-- Merrick & Murphee (twins), 9, Malachi & Micah (twins), 5
Step Siblings – Teagan 19, Logan 17 and Finn 12, Zion 1