You give me some combos - I give you a song that matches the vibe!

@wintersnowflake03

Sure!

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] (love this!)

Well how could I not include Mamma Mia!! I am getting real modern powerful woman vibes here but with a touch of class (I will give you three here!)

• ‘Mamma Mia’ - ABBA
  • ‘Run The World (Girls)’ - [name_f]Beyoncé[/name_f]
  • ‘She’s So Lovely’ - Scouting for Girls
[name_f]Zalia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u]

I am getting quite a classy, chic vibe from this young lady (I will also give you three here!)

• ‘Graceland’ - [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] (how could I not - [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is in the name!)
  • ‘Pretty woman’ - [name_u]Roy[/name_u] Orbison
  • ‘La foule’ - Édith [name_f]Piaf[/name_f]

hope these are ok for you :heart:

@rain.and.magnificent

Of course!

[name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]

When I saw [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f], I though it said [name_f]Maybellene[/name_f], which is the name of a song I love so I will include that as well as your other two. I am feeling like she would every into 90s pop!

• ‘Maybellene’ - [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] [name_u]Berry[/name_u]
  • ‘Genie In a Bottle’ - [name_f]Christina[/name_f] Aguilera
  • ‘Spice Up Your Life’ - Spice Girls
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Temperance[/name_f]

I am feeling more gentle and soft modern music with a secret love for girl pop bands here!!

• ‘Hey, [name_u]Soul[/name_u] Sister’ - Train
  • ‘Black Magic’ - [name_m]Little[/name_m] Mix

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you emily will listen to them asap

1 Like

oo so cool! Could you do [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] (feel free to only do 1 or 2 of these combos)

1 Like

Could you do [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u], [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]?

1 Like

No problem!

[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] - I though [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] [name_m]Cliff[/name_m] when I saw [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] so I will include one of his songs! I am feeling quite strong 50s vibes here, probably because [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] was quite a popular name back then, so I will go for…

• ‘You [name_m]Can[/name_m] Get It If You Really Want’ - [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] [name_m]Cliff[/name_m]
  • ‘Jailhouse Rock’ - [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_u]Presley[/name_u]
  • ‘Little Wing’ - [name_m]Jimi[/name_m] [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (love this!) - 60s hippy vibe all the way…

• ‘In The Summertime’ - [name_m]Mungo[/name_m] [name_u]Jerry[/name_u]
  • ‘(They [name_m]Long[/name_m] To Be) Close To You’ - Carpenters
  • ‘Happy Together’ - The Turtles

[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] - For me this combo has a [name_u]French[/name_u] element because [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is Dolphin in [name_u]French[/name_u]. I see this little girl loving 2000s pop, very trendy and into fashion - all cool girl vibes…

• ‘Lady Marmalade’ - Moulin [name_u]Rogue[/name_u] Soundtrack
  • ‘Don’t stop movin’’ - S Club 7
  • ‘Pon de Replay’ - [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok for you :heart:

1 Like

I love this! and yes [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] are both because I’m a bit of a francophile, and [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] was my grandpa’s name so 50s vibes make sense (though he was born in the 20s lol). [name_u]Love[/name_u] these songs though! I’ll have to listen to [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] [name_m]Cliff[/name_m], I haven’t heard his songs I don’t think (just looked it up I do know I can See Clearly Now)

1 Like

This is cool! I’d love if you could do my name (Molly [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Pearl), and [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (g)
[name_f]Tulsa[/name_f] [name_m]John[/name_m] (b)
[name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] “Bobby” (b)

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m curious what vibes you get from my kids’ names.

[name_f]Noemi[/name_f] [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f] (means flower in Nahuatl)
[name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_f]Belén[/name_f]

Thanks!

1 Like

No Problem!

[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] - Naturey, courageous vibes here - I can see him being into soft modern alt…

• ‘Turn a Square’ - The Shins
  • ‘Float On’ - Modest Mouse
  • ‘Diplomat’s Son’ - Vampire Weekend

[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] - Feeling very summery vibes here mixed with a modern [name_u]French[/name_u] twist…

• ‘Vacation & We Got The Beat’ - The Go-Go’s
  • ‘Sunday Girl’ - Blondie

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] - Epitome of modern cool girl, loves modern alt/indie (There is a song I like that it actually called [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] so I have to include it - I will give you three songs here)

• ‘Elizabeth’ - [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] Girls
  • ‘Death of a Bachelor’ - Panic! At The Disco
  • ‘Reasons Not To Die’ - [name_f]Ryn[/name_f] [name_m]Weaver[/name_m]

I hope these are ok for you :heart:

1 Like

SUCH a fun idea!!! I’m so excited. What vibes do you get from:

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Brenda[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Sheila[/name_f]

1 Like

This idea is so much fun! I’d love to see what you think of [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Ransom[/name_m].

1 Like

Could you do these ones, please?

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f]
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f]
[name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] [name_f]Doe[/name_f]

All girls! No explicit songs, please. Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

These are amazing! Thank you so much!

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I get songs for these? All boys:
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]

1 Like

Of course!!

Molly Daisy Pearl (lovely name :slight_smile:) - Two songs I love are actually called Molly and Pearl so I will include them as well - Molly Daisy Pearl gives me very colourful bubbly vibes, I think she would be very into bright and bold 60s fashion…

• ‘Good Golly Miss Molly’ - Little Richard
  • ‘Pearl Instrumental’ - Janis Joplin
  • ‘Good luck charm’ - Elvis Presley
  • ‘Here comes the sun’ - The Beatles

Jeannie Mabel (I love this so much!!) - When I see the name Jeannie/Jeanie I think of Ferris Bueller’s sister and as Ferris Bueller is my favourite film, I will have to include a song from the film - I get slightly contrasting vibes from this as Jeannie for me it quite rocker girl but Mabel is much more gentle and elegant - very 60s vibes for both though (sorry there are so many here, there are so many songs I found that fit the aesthetic)

• ‘Twist and Shout’ - The Beatles (from the Ferris Bueller soundtrack)
  • ‘All day and all of the night’ & ‘You really got me’ - The Kinks
  • Ramble on’ - Led Zeppelin
  • ‘I say a little prayer’ - Aretha Franklin

Hope these are ok for you! :heart:

No problem!!

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - [name_u]Strong[/name_u] 50’s vibes here! I though of the song from Grease ‘Look at Me I’m [name_f]Sandra[/name_f] Dee’ because there is a line in it (‘Would you pull that crap with Annette?’) that made me think of [name_f]Annette[/name_f]! - I think this young lady would be fun and feisty, keeping up with all the trends…

• ‘Look at Me I’m [name_f]Sandra[/name_f] Dee’ - Grease Soundtrack
  • ‘Lawdy, Miss Clawdy’ - [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_u]Presley[/name_u] (My favourite [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] song here!)
  • ‘You Make Me [name_m]Feel[/name_m] So Young’ - [name_m]Frank[/name_m] Sinatra

[name_f]Tulsa[/name_f] [name_u]John[/name_u] - So many songs [name_u]John[/name_u] is some form in so I will include my favourites! I’m feeling quite a chilled vibe from this one, I feel he would be quite into 60s soul!…

• ‘Johnny Angel’ - Carpenters
  • ‘Johnny B. Goode’ - [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] [name_u]Berry[/name_u]
  • ‘Cry to Me’ - [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Burke[/name_m]
  • 'Just The One (I’ve Been Looking For) - [name_u]Johnnie[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] ‘Bobby’ (love this!) - I can’t see [name_u]Dean[/name_u] without thinking of [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] (:heart_eyes:) so I will include a song of his that I love… I can see young [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] being into light rock, jumping around on his bed playing air guitar…

• ‘Ain’t That A [name_u]Kick[/name_u] In The Head’ - [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m], [name_u]Nelson[/name_u] Riddle
  • ‘Fortunate Son’ - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • ‘Help’ - The Beatles

hope you like them :heart:

1 Like

That’s what I think of too :rofl: I actually love all of these songs, (and I love seeing Elvis listed :heart_eyes: great song!) thank you!!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like them :heart: (So happy to see another [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] fan nowadays - keeping the oldies alive!)

Yes! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandmothers and my parents all like [name_m]Elvis[/name_m], so I was sort of destined to :sweat_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom used to watch his movies a lot when I was little and now I’m in the process of rewatching them! Besides all that, he was pretty dreamy! :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like