You give me some combos - I give you a song that matches the vibe!

Indeed! My mum said that If I’d been born a boy she would’ve named me Elvis Rudy but i’m not sure how much I believe that :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Of course! Your children have wonderful names :heart:

[name_f]Noemi[/name_f] [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f] - Getting strong Latin American, romantic vibes here - very elegant and classy…

• ‘Owakho’ - [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] Makeba
  • ‘Magalenha’ - Sérgio Mednes
  • ‘Mas Que Nada’ - Sérgio Mendes & [name_u]Brazil[/name_u] ‘66
  • ‘My Sweet Lord’ - [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]

[name_f]Kiana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - Height of class, I have strong 00s vibes here with a little vintage twist…

• ‘Señorita’ - [name_m]Justin[/name_m] Timberlake
  • ‘Smooth (feat. [name_m]Rob[/name_m] Thomas)’ - [name_u]Santana[/name_u]
  • ‘Jumpin’, Jumpin’’ - Destiny’s Child
  • ‘This Love’ - Maroon 5

[name_f]Magali[/name_f] [name_f]Belén[/name_f] - Youthful & exiting - into into upbeat indie/alt…

• ‘Kids’ - MGMT
  • ‘Lollipop’ - MIKA
  • ‘Run’ - Vampire Weekend
  • ‘Riptide’ - [name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how many times people have belted out ‘Good Golly Miss Molly’ to me :laughing:

1 Like

Sure!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] - Very 50s/60s vibes here…when I saw [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] I thought of [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and although it is a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] song, I’ll have to include my favourite song of hers…

• ‘Rockin’ Around The [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] Tree’ - [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
  • ‘Baby Love’ - The Supremes
  • ‘I Was Made To [name_u]Love[/name_u] Her’ - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Wonder[/name_u]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Sheila[/name_f] - [name_m]Calm[/name_m] 60s vibes here, I can imagine this young lady chilling out on the beach, jamming to the latest tunes…

• ‘Surfin’ USA’ - The [name_u]Beach[/name_u] Boys
  • ‘Daydream Believer’ - The Monkees
  • ‘I’m [name_u]Happy[/name_u] [name_m]Just[/name_m] To Dance With You’ - The Beatles

@birdbrain No problem! Sorry for the wait!

Charles Ransom - I’m getting rock and blues vibes from this young man - I see him being very into electric guitar and music ahead of its time…

• ‘House of the Rising Sun’ - The Animals
  • ‘Rumble’ - Link Wray
  • ‘Down On The Corner’ - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Hope this is ok :heart:

1 Like

Could you please do Freyr Theodosius [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] [name_m]Osmund[/name_m] [name_m]Llew[/name_m], and [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u]? Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@Ellory Of course!

Freyr Theodosius [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - There are two songs that I really love that include [name_f]Joy[/name_f] in the title so I will add them in as well…I see young Freyr being into 70s music and loving electric guitar. [name_u]Strong[/name_u] pop rock vibes…

• ‘Pride and Joy’ - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_m]Vaughan[/name_m]
  • ‘Joy To The World’ - Thee Dog [name_u]Night[/name_u]
  • ‘Dancing In The Moonlight’ - [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u]
  • ‘Listen To The Music’ - The Doobie Brothers
  • ‘Reelin’ In The Years’ - Steely [name_m]Dan[/name_m]

[name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] [name_m]Osmund[/name_m] [name_m]Lew[/name_m] - I thought of [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] Capaldi when I saw [name_m]Lew[/name_m] so I will include one of his songs here even though I don’t feel his music fits the aesthetic here…I see this young man being very studious and introverted but has a secret love for 80s music (specifically soft rock, pop rock and progressive rock!)…

• ‘Forever’ - [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] Capaldi
  • ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’ - [name_u]Phil[/name_u] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]
  • ‘Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)’ - Eurythmics, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_m]Dave[/name_m] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]
  • ‘Down Under’ - Men At Work (You’ve got a favourite of mine here!)

[name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u] - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] for my is heavily associated with [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] Nicks so I will include a song of hers! I see this little girl light 70s rock and vintage fashion (there are a lot of bands that came to mind when I saw her name so I will include my favourites!)…

• ‘I Don’t Want To Know’ - [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]
  • ‘Edge of Seventeen’ - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] Nicks
  • ‘Take Me Out’ - [name_m]Franz[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
  • ‘Sir Duke’ - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_u]Wonder[/name_u]
  • ‘Fat Bottomed Girls’ - [name_f]Queen[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is ok for you :heart:

1 Like

@Theodora_Phoenix No Problem - Sorry for the wait!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] - I have very strong alt rock vibes from this young lady. I can see her in thick black eye-liner, chunky Dr. [name_m]Martens[/name_m] and fishnet tights! There is a song I really love called [name_f]Alice[/name_f] which I also feel fits her aesthetic so I will include that…

• ‘Alice’ - Vista Kicks
  • ‘Brazil’ - [name_u]Declan[/name_u] McKenna
  • ‘Be [name_f]My[/name_f] mistake’ - The 1975

[name_f]Oriana[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] - Overall soft and gentle vibes here. Not particularly tied to a era so I’m finding the vibes pretty eclectic but complementary…

• ‘Fields of Gold’ - [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
  • ‘Spooky’ - [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] Springfield
  • ‘A Woman Left Lonely’ - [name_u]Janis[/name_u] [name_f]Joplin[/name_f]

[name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] [name_f]Doe[/name_f] - I though of the ‘doe a deer’ song from the sound of music when I saw this name so I will include that as well. I am getting very light, gentle vibes here - Similarly to [name_f]Oriana[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f], I don’t find her tied to a particular era here but overall just very soft vibes…

• ‘Do-re-mi’ - The Sound Of [name_f]Music[/name_f] Soundtrack
  • ‘A [name_m]Case[/name_m] of you’ - [name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
  • ‘Human’ - [name_f]Dodie[/name_f], [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Walker[/name_u]

1 Like

Could you please do [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Carina[/name_f] and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Art[/name_m]? Thank you!

1 Like

I’m loving this! If you have a chance could you do [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (girl), [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (boy) and [name_f]Margalit[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] “Maggie”?

1 Like

@KaiLun Of course - so sorry for the wait!

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] - I’m getting modern rock-pop vibes here - I think he would be very up to date with the latest trends, all-round cool guy (sorry there are so many here - there were just so many that fit his vibe!)…

• ‘Come As You Are’ - [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f]
  • ‘R U Mine’ - Arctic Monkeys
  • ‘Seven Nation Army’ - The White Stripes
  • ‘Reptilia’ - The Strokes
  • ‘Cousins’ - Vampire Weekend

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] - Getting very soft vibes, this young man would, I imagine, be into modern indie-pop/folk-pop and always have a sketch book under his arm…

• ‘Lemon boy - Acappella version’ - Cavetown
  • ‘The Story’ - [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
  • ‘What [name_f]Do[/name_f] I Know?’ - [name_m]Ed[/name_m] [name_m]Sheehan[/name_m]

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] (love this!!!) - Again I’m feeling a more modern vibe here, similar to [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] but much softer…

• ‘Mardy Bum’ - Arctic Monkeys
  • ‘Campus’ - Vampire Weekend
  • ‘To Noise Making’ - Hozier

1 Like

Of course! All three are absolutely gorgeous combos!

[name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] made me think of the intro of ‘Get Back’ by The Beatles where [name_u]John[/name_u] says ‘Sweet [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] Martin’ so I will include that (and I love the song as well!)…I’m getting strong 70s vibes - wide leg trousers, flared sleeves and lots of flowers…

• ‘Get Back’ - The Beatles
  • ‘Mrs Robinson’ - [name_m]Simon[/name_m] & Garfunkel
  • ‘Give A [name_m]Little[/name_m] Bit’ - Supertramp
  • ‘Get it On’ - T. rex

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Carina[/name_f] - Again i’m getting quite 70s vibes here - quite soft and gentle, loves nature and animals…

• ‘Brown Eyed Girl’ - [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
  • ‘Wild World’ - Mr. Big or Yusuf/ [name_f]Cat[/name_f] Stevens (both versions are brilliant!)
  • ‘Songbird’ - [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]
  • ‘Our [name_u]Day[/name_u] [name_u]Will[/name_u] Come’ - Carpenters

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Art[/name_m] - I immediately though of [name_m]Art[/name_m] Garfunkel when I saw [name_m]Art[/name_m] so I will include on of his songs (even though I don’t think it really matches his vibe). Altogether I am feeling 80s upbeat vibes from this young man - energetic and bubbly…

• ‘Since I Don’t Have You’ - [name_m]Art[/name_m] Garfunkel
  • ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ - [name_f]Queen[/name_f]
  • ‘Tainted Love’ - Soft Cell
  • ‘Gold’ - Spandau Ballet

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok for you :heart:

1 Like

No problem!

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] - There are so many songs that I love with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in some form in the title so I will include one that I feel fits her aesthetic best…Overall I am thinking that she would like 80s rock-pop but also have a soft spot for the modern pop sensations like [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift…

• [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (come Out Tonight) - [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] Springsteen
  • ‘Stone In Love’ - [name_u]Journey[/name_u]
  • ‘You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet’ - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
  • ‘Mean’ - [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]

[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - This may be very specific but when I saw [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] I though of the scene in Pulp Fiction where [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] L. [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] recites [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] 25:17 so I will include a song from the pulp fiction soundtrack (which I feel fits his vibe well!)…

• ‘Misirlou’ - Pulp Fiction Soundtrack
  • ‘No Particular Place To Go’ - [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] [name_u]Berry[/name_u]
  • 'I Got You (I [name_m]Feel[/name_m] Good) - [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] & The Famous Flames
  • ‘Bad To The Bone’ - [name_u]George[/name_u] Thorogood & The Destroyers

[name_f]Margalit[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] - I can see this lovely lady being into the 70s hits, dancing around her bedroom in her dungarees to the top 10…

• ‘Money, [name_m]Money[/name_m], Money’ - ABBA
  • ‘Zanzibar’ - [name_u]Billy[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
  • ‘Evil Woman’ - [name_m]Electric[/name_m] [name_u]Light[/name_u] Orchestra
  • ‘Don’t Go Breaking [name_f]My[/name_f] Heart’ - [name_m]Elton[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] & [name_f]Kiki[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :heart:!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

oooh this is a great idea!! if you have time, could you do [name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] (mahr-LEH-na, and girl),
[name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (trih-na, and girl) and [name_f]Grainne[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (gran-ya, and girl)

1 Like

I’d love some songs for [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m] & [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] - you can also just go off the first names if that’s easier :sunny:

1 Like

Sure!

[name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] - I am getting very strong 60s/70s soul and blues vibes here (sorry there are so many song here - I happen to love a lot of songs with ‘Sunday; in the title so I’m going to include the ones that fit Marlena’s vibe!)…

• ‘California Soul’ - [name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]
  • ‘A [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] Kind Of Love’ - [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]
  • ‘Sunday Morning’ - The [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] Underground, [name_u]Nico[/name_u]
  • ‘Sunday Morning’ - Maroon 5
  • ‘Lonesome Town’ - [name_u]Ricky[/name_u] [name_u]Nelson[/name_u]
  • ‘Dream A [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Dream[/name_u] Of Me’ - [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Armstrong[/name_m]
  • I [name_m]Say[/name_m] A little Prayer For You’ - [name_f]Aretha[/name_f] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

[name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - When I saw [name_u]Louise[/name_u], I instantly thought of a song called ‘Louise’ that doesn’t necessarily fit her vibe but I thought I would include it anyway because its a favourite of mine…I can see young [name_f]Trina[/name_f] bopping around her room to the top 80s tunes! [name_m]Electric[/name_m] blue eye-shadow and neon pick ankle warmers…

• ‘Louise’ - The Human League
  • ‘Kids in America’ - [name_u]Kim[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
  • ‘The Edge Of Heaven’ - Wham!
  • ‘Flashdance…What A Feeling’ - [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f]
  • ‘System Addict’ - [name_m]Five[/name_m] [name_f]Star[/name_f]

[name_f]Grainne[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - I can see this lovely young lady being into soft-pop - Always a good novel under her arm and pencil behind her ear yet can join in with the crowd when the classics come on…

• ‘Sweet Caroline’ - [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_u]Diamond[/name_u]
  • ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ - The Boomtown Rats (I included this mainly because The Boomtown Rats were an Irish band which links to Grainne’s origins)
  • ‘Loving’ You’ - [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] Riperton
  • ‘Fire and Rain’ - [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is ok for you :heart:

1 Like

I love these so much, thank you! I absolutely love [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] [name_u]Berry[/name_u], [name_u]Billy[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] Springsteen.

1 Like

Of course!!

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] - I am getting rather contrasting vibes here - Partly 2000s party girl who loves the hits and then partly a much more soft and gentle 70s (possibly with European influences) vibes so I will try to accommodate both…

• ‘Best [name_u]Day[/name_u] Of [name_f]My[/name_f] Life’ - American Authors
  • ‘Party In The USA’ - [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
  • ‘Chiquitita’ - ABBA
  • ‘Little Green’ - [name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m] - I though of [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Richie[/name_u] immediately when I saw [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] so i will include a song of his (although I don’t feel it really matches his aesthetic)…Overall I am feeling jazz and blues vibes from this young man…

• ‘My Destiny’ - [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Richie[/name_u]
  • ‘My [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_m]Just[/name_m] Cares For Me’ - [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] (You have a favourite of mine here!)
  • ’Two Sleepy People’ - Fats Wallerr
  • ‘Thats Why The [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Is A Tramp’ - [name_m]Frank[/name_m] Sinatra
  • ‘If You Could See Me Now’ - [name_m]Chet[/name_m] [name_u]Baker[/name_u]

[name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] - [name_u]Strong[/name_u] 50s/60s soft vibes - loves a love ballad - wears long flow skirts and dresses always a smile on her face (sorry there are so many songs here but there seems to be lots of songs I like with ‘Mary’ in the title!)…

• ‘Ophelia’ - The Lumineers
  • ‘Rosalinda’s eyes’ - [name_u]Billy[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
  • ‘Meet me at Mary’s Place’ - [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Cooke[/name_m]
  • ‘Proud Mary’ - [name_m]Ike[/name_m] & [name_f]Tina[/name_f] [name_m]Turner[/name_m]
  • ‘Mary Ann’ - [name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_u]Kim[/name_u]
  • ‘Hello [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u], Goodbye Heart’ - [name_u]Ricky[/name_u] [name_u]Nelson[/name_u]
  • ‘Don’t’ - [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_u]Presley[/name_u]
  • ‘All I Have To [name_f]Do[/name_f] Is [name_u]Dream[/name_u] - The [name_u]Everly[/name_u] Brothers

1 Like

Thank you, they’re really lovely!

1 Like