Your absolute, number one, favourite name!

Okay, just for fun I’m gonna say todays favourites… (Again!)

Other than the ongoing [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name], I’m starting to really like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Cate[/name]!

o god! everyone going to be shocked when i write this…

Pixie.

i know, i know. but i love it. it just sounds so beautiful and magical.

Retro-Child, I don’t think you’re crazy! Did you watch the first season of LA Ink? There is a girl named Pixie and I loved her. I think Pixie is an adorable name, but best as a nickname or middle. I also love [name]Nixie[/name], which is a mermaid-like sprite, it has the same feel to me and is somehow more usable. And I love [name]Dixie[/name] and [name]Trixie[/name] as well, oh and then there’s Bixby! i <3 Xie names! You’re not alone!

My favorite yesterday was [name]Juno[/name], but that phase passed about 15 minutes later. Today I love [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Alice[/name] (double first name), nn [name]Zaza[/name].

It’s changed…[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Louise[/name] I still adore, but I can’t seem to get over [name]Alice[/name]! Dunno why I’d want to, really…other than my mom’s negativity towards it…But I do love [name]Alice[/name]!

[name]Ambria[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]

[name]Sophia[/name], but combined with all the Sophies, this is too popular.

I love [name]Claire[/name].

I love [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name].

Guess that’s more than one!

We’re naming our twin girls [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]. We love the names.

I also really like [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Sophia[/name]

Ds would have been an [name]Aria[/name] [name]Rose[/name] if he was a girl. Great name!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]!
Also falling in love with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Wow, I [name]LOVE[/name] your names SO much! Twins [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]? I don’t think it gets better than that!

My favorites today and [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Marigold[/name]. [name]Penny[/name], [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Goldie[/name]. I wish I could have triplets while I’m still enamored with these names, because I’m really loving the set.

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] <3

Both are family names. Toying with the idea of a second non-family middle to give the (hypothetical) child her own identity. Though it never bothered me, all three of my names are family-related :slight_smile: x

My daughter’s name is my favorite <3

I don’t currently have a second-favorite combo for a girl. My husband wants Brigid if we have another DD, but not sure on the middle name yet. I’m really loving the name Beatrice, but DH wants Irish first names and family middle names, so she doesn’t really fit anywhere :frowning:

See signature. Second favorite first is [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], second favorite middle is Joule

Roseline [name_m]Talmadge[/name_m]
Pronounced rose-uh-line and [name_m]Talmadge[/name_m] is a family name

I can’t choose between two names so for me I have a top two of names: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]” [name_f]Mina[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

Mine would most definitely be [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. I change back and forth on the middle name because the first name is already a family name and I don’t want the middle name to be the same as someone else’s that I know, and unfortunately I know a [name_f]Faith[/name_f]. I’ll probably end up going with [name_u]Jude[/name_u] though if I have a girl before a boy. (Die hard Beatles fan here, and [i]Hey, [name_u]Jude[/name_u][i] Is one of my favorite songs by them. I intend to have at least one part of all my children’s names to be a part of some Beatles song.)

My favorite girl name is [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], but I have lots of runner ups. I truly wish I’d had a half dozen daughters!

Top Runner-ups:
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]

Although my favorites have changed over time, I now feel absolutely cemented to this name. I adore it in every way.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and James

Runners up…
Girls:
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Elle

Boys:
Grant
Corbin
Reid

I have too many faves to pick just one but am partial to my girls’ names, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u].