Your opinions on our girl name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there!

I’ve posted already, but have some updated names that I’d love your opinions on.

We’re now between-

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “Etta” [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “Etta” [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] would only be a formal name (having a formal name is a tradition in our families)

Thank you so much! Any feedback is really appreciated- I feel stuck!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] votes from favorite to least favorite:

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 2

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

This is hard!

Here are my thoughts-

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] Winifred-I think that I like just [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I like the simplicity and glamour vibe of it. [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is interesting and flows well. [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is not my cup of tea in general, because it feels heavy to me. But I just like how it’s unexpected.

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] Rose-I love the way that this flows too, even though [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very over done in the middle name spot. I still find it to be a stunning name, & [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] said out loud is precious.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] ‘Etta’ Rose-Henrietta [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a bit ‘r’ heavy in my opinion. Does [name_f]Etta[/name_f] feel better for you if she has a formal name? I don’t dislike Henrietta; it’s not my favorite name in the world, but I like how it’s strong, feminine, not over complicated by definitely not something you see every day.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] ‘Etta’ Eve-Eve is super sweet, but it gives me a different vibe than [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] does. It’s almost too pixie-ish to go with the more bold [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] is that makes sense.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] my rambling helps a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely adore [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] :face_holding_back_tears:

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite!

2 Likes

Definitely [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], esp if it’s tradition. You get the best of both worlds!
I love [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It’s classic and fun. Feels bouncy and bright. I don’t think [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] flows as well, it feels shorter and the vowels run together.

2 Likes

I love the idea of a more full name with an adorable nickname , and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is fantastic !! [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is so stunning! [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. You can’t go wrong with any of the options!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “Etta” !

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], spunky and sweet.
I understand wanting a formal name though, not sure if you want any other suggestions but I love Etiennette nn [name_f]Etta[/name_f] similar to [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] but more french.

All the best all the names are very pretty.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]!

1 Like

@lillian85 Well, my favorito is [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], it’s so beautiful and spunky! If the tradition of using a formal name is one that you’d like to continue because ir is important to you, go with that. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you plan to call her [name_f]Etta[/name_f] all the time, or will you switch between that and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]? I don’t have children yet. I like the idea of giving a formal name so she has choices as she grows up. However, I am an even bigger proponent of naming a baby what you plan to call them.
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] Rose!!
Good luck and congratulations!!
:rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling:

1 Like

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is so sparky and sassy, I love it!

1 Like

i really like henrietta rose :rose:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] or [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your detailed reply. It honestly helps so much to read someone else’s thoughts on this.

I think this is our front runner!