100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

probably lorelai! it’s popular, but not so popular that there are 4 in the same class as her, and i don’t expect it to be in the top 100 anytime soon (but you never know!). i’ve loved the name for a long time, and me and my mother used to watch gilmore girls when i was young and i always felt that we bonded over that. middle name would probably be rose (an honor), nellie (my first favorite) or its full names (eleanor, penelope, etc.), or theodosia (an honor)!

2 Likes

I’ve loved the name Rylie/Riley( I switch between the spellings daily) for such a long time. But right now I’m loving the names [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] (Isabella is actually not popular at all where I live) so it would probably be one of those names.

1 Like

I am at the point in my life where I think I may actually have a daughter in the next year. That makes this question much more difficult.

Before I started TTC, I was completely sure on my boy name and between two names on my girl name. I am still 100% sure on my boy name – [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] – but my girl name list has done nothing but expand. The funny this is, the names I have added were not even on my long lists before now. They’ve just started popping up out of nowhere.

So, two months ago, I would have told you my daughter would be [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Now, I think my frontrunner is [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

3 Likes

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] no matter what! But I’m unsure of middlenames. I love the combo [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], but I have two really important honors, and I can’t know if I’ll ever have another daughter. So maybe I’ll use them. But I’d hate to let go of [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] & [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]. [name_u]Ever[/name_u] since I was little I was sure that my future daughter would have [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] & [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] as middles. The honors are [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] & [name_f]Isola[/name_f]. Maybe she’ll have three middle names. [name_f]Ilse[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] & [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]. But that possibility really depends on if she’s going to have two surnames or not. But if I knew I was going to have two daughters she’d most likely be [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]. Then her sister would be [name_f]Olga[/name_f] [name_f]Linnéa[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]. If I have a son after [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] he could be [name_m]Johannes[/name_m] [name_m]Kent[/name_m], and then I would honor the people I want to. Then [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] could be [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]. But since I can’t possibly know if I’m going to have a son or a daughter after [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], or if I’m going to have another child at all, I won’t get to use the honors if the other child is a girl. Unless I give her four middles.
I hope that makes at least some sense.

2 Likes

I will most likely have a [name_u]June[/name_u] in the future, especially if I have more than 1 daughter. It’s just the most realistic. Maybe [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], but more realistically [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], not that I have any problem with [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], but [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is an honor name, but it’s also beautiful.

3 Likes

Right now, I think it would have to be [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. Either [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] or [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

5 Likes

[name_u]Saige[/name_u] :smiley:

1 Like

definitely [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]! she’s been on my list for the longest time and i just love everything about her! the sound, the meaning, the vibes, everything! i think i would use the middle name [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] or [name_f]Brigid[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Kira[/name_f] are probably the most realistic favs that aren’t also super popular but it really depends which names from my list that future SO likes

2 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is a very pretty name that is gaining popularity, and [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] is a very close honor name.

1 Like

Still probably [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] or [name_f]Esther[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] :purple_heart:

Unsure of middle/middles but potentially [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I still go back to this combo even if it’s been off my UC, and it’s not my top name of the day, or week; I still come back liking this name. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is an honor name for my mom’s paternal grandmother that she had never met, and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] to honor my mom’s biological mom, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. Also because my family serms to like this name especially with nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] or [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] [name_f]Robyn[/name_f].

2 Likes

Sounds crazy but Im most likely to name my daughter Kurt Elizabeth, it has a lot of meaning to me as a glee fan and Elizabeth is my cousins name who is like a mom to me. I also really like a lot of boys names on girls

Probably [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
Not currently my #1, but [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] has been a firm favourite for over a decade. It’s not as pretty as most of my other choices but its powerful character is hard to overlook. Plus, it’s one of the only names that gives me an image. When I picture a little [name_f]Trudy[/name_f], I see a child with mucky feet, a cheeky grin and twigs in her hair, and that image feels so right.

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite over all names is [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] nn [name_f]Andi[/name_f]. Mn changes often, but the name itself is always the same!

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]. It might not be very exciting but me and my husband both love it which doesn’t happen very often lol. Full name maybe [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!