100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] (or a possibly a different middle) for sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s not very exciting, but Esmé Olivia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not wedded to any name though. Once SO and I are expecting, I’m most excited about choosing a name together, even if that ends up not being what I expected it to be!

2 Likes

I still love Katrina, Karen, and Isis but I’m afraid those are no-go in this day and age.

Kinda fond of Laura lately. Anna. Tara (though a bit close to my actual name). But I don’t know if I’m even having kids at all so lol

edit: the site suggests Kinda as a name?? hmm I guess it could work pronounced like Linda, would never pick it though because here it would ALWAYS be said as, well, kinda. Add Linda to my list of considerations though.

2 Likes

In real life it would most likely be:
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] to go with brothers [name_u]Levi[/name_u] & [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]

[name_u]Dream[/name_u] would be [name_f]Madelaine[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

3 Likes

[name_f]Naya[/name_f] Jenovee [name_u]Cory[/name_u] after three of my favorite people who have died or [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] probably, or [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]!

3 Likes

If we have a daughter she’ll be [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. I don’t see that changing at all.

If I got to name her on my own she’d be [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] “Emmy”.
[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] is our number two name.

4 Likes

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] (Thida, or Thea) [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

4 Likes

Ooh I love reading these and [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] is beautiful!

I named my daughter my favorite name! [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] :slight_smile:

If I had another one I would name her [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f].

6 Likes

Realistically,

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] is so bright, warm and strong. It has a similar sound to my mum’s/husband’s names and it’s one of the few names that my husband really likes. It sounds great with our last name and I like the nickname Jules/Jools. [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is lovely, it is being used to honor a family member.

7 Likes

I would say [name_f]Dina[/name_f] [name_f]Betty[/name_f]! [name_f]Betty[/name_f] is my great grandmas name & [name_f]Dina[/name_f] is one I’ve loved for a long time! I also think I’m likely to use [name_f]Dina[/name_f] because it’s not super common and I don’t see it getting so (touch wood :sweat_smile:) but it doesn’t sound super out there so I can imagine a partner not having too much of a problem with it.

4 Likes

They both mean [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

Either [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ‘Goldie’ or [name_u]Florence[/name_u] ‘Flo’ (both honor names MN undecided)

1 Like

Currently 3 months pregnant. Her name will be [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. Middle name will be [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Analise[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]

1 Like

If S/O had zero say, it’d be a toss up between [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

Going by my list with S/O: [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It all depends though on what he ends up preferring too :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh, [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is perfect for you!!

2 Likes

Thank you! hoping S/O will love it too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

probably [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

2 Likes