Baby Berries due July - September 2021

@_thelittlefairywren I’m so sorry to hear that. I know so well how heartbreaking it is. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

My first scan was last week, it went well. I was 8 weeks and measuring at 8w3d, strong heartbeat. I’m still taking things a day at a time here, and waiting for the blood tests at 10 weeks which will put me a bit more at ease if everything comes back all clear. I did tell my mum and sister the news, they are very excited.

Now 8w4d, still nausea and vomit daily, we are in another covid lockdown so my husband is back at home for now.

I’m sure everyone is just counting down the days until the end of the first trimester, with hopefully just the easing of symptoms and anxiety that something could go wrong. Hoping for a good few weeks for everyone!

2 Likes

It said girl !!

2 Likes

Hello all! I just found out I’m pregnant with my third. Due [name_u]September[/name_u] 21st. I’ve had a few miscarriages, so fingers crossed this one sticks ! I have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old daughter.

2 Likes

@morgantaylore [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] and congratulations! We’re due right around the same time :blush::tada:

1 Like

@jenileigh, I’m a positive blood type so no issues here. How are you feeling about the sneak peak results!?! I have VERY little knowledge about the testing itself but from what I have heard, it is more likely to get a false male result if you already live with a lot of males in your household (your partner and son, for instance) than a false female result but I have NO idea about the accuracy of that claim. I haven’t looked into it at all considering I wasn’t going to get one. I’d say you’re probably carrying a girl…! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know when your scan will confirm? I’m glad you’re getting set up in therapy. I agree with @Elle1, weekly is best if you can.

@JessieMxo, glad to hear your first scan went well. Let us know about the 10 week blood stuff when it comes in.

@morgantaylore, I’ve seen you around the forums, and it’s good to see you here. Sounds like we have a similar age spread, though my little one is still in the solidly under-1 crowd. What will your kids ages be when this little sticky one arrives?

@jess061115, @sabrielschild (is your username from the Abhorsen books?), and @morgantaylore welcome! Adding you up top for the 40 week mark.

13.5 weeks now and I thought I was doing better but the last week hit me like a truck. SOO much nausea and vomiting. It has been rather awful, but I’m getting through it. Feeling occasional flutters even when I sit up now! I’m determined to start posting more frequently again about the names because although the lists are MUCH shorter than they were before the pregnancy, we really haven’t made much progress lately at all.

I’d love to hear from all of you soon! I’m going to try to be more active here (I’m a mod after all) despite my nausea and whatnot (as long as it doesn’t cause me more stress or loss of sleep).

3 Likes

@hyacinthbucket yes, my name is from the Abhorsen series :grin: [name_u]Read[/name_u] them when I was maybe 13 and it’s been my username ever since!

Will keep my fingers crossed that you feel a lot better soon!

2 Likes

Good to see you to! Almost 4 and 2 if I don’t have a miscarriage and this baby comes in [name_u]September[/name_u]. I’ve had preemies so who knows.

Is everyone thinking about names ?

I feel like it is a girl! Still haven’t bought anything yet. But picked everything out.
I’m 15 weeks. So in five weeks I’ll go to the big hospital to get a gender and genetics ultrasound. Two hours away… by myself lol

I’ve been feeling major movement lately. And sometimes I feel like the baby is a rock hard little peach in there.

For names if it stays true to be a girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] top contenders are Talulah bee b r o w n
[name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] b r o w n

If it turns out to be a baby boy it will be [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] or [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] knight.

2 Likes

@morgantaylore,

Hi! I remember you from when I was pregnant with [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] and I was on Nameberry a lot back then. She was born in [name_u]December[/name_u] of 2017. I am also having my third baby and have two girls already. I’m 12 weeks today, so I have 8 more weeks before we can find out if it’s a boy or another girl.

We’ve had Zenón picked out for 7 years (since I was pregnant with [name_f]Noemi[/name_f]) for a boy, and no one else in my husband’s family has used it yet, so we might still go with it. It was his grandfather’s name, who passed away a few years before I met my husband.

We will have to start from scratch with girl names if it turns out we are having another girl. [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] was a name my husband still liked since I was pregnant the first time. Since both my girls have 5 letter first names, I don’t know if it would be too weird to have a really long name like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] or [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] for a third girl. Our last name is 4 syllables long, similar to Espinoza.

@jenileigh, I like Talulah [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] brother has the same last name (my maiden name) and they just had a girl named [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Are the boy middle names of any significance, or just names you like? [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] sounds cool.

2 Likes

boone my mom picked out, she heard it in a book and loved it. and it means blessing.
i like the b.b. initials at the end…
we were originally going to go with [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Bird[/name_u] if it was a girl , but im not loving it anymore.
I really love the name [name_f]May[/name_f] because both my parents are born in may… but someone on here said a “banana may brown” so i felt like i couldnt use it after that!
and i wanted to name my son [name_m]Silas[/name_m] , [name_u]Wiley[/name_u]… but his father didnt like it at the time… [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] …he was going to be [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]. I thought [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] sounds good together… like a wild night lol
Its really hard to pick.
[name_f]My[/name_f] step sons name is [name_m]Trey[/name_m] , then we have [name_m]Silas[/name_m], and i like the three syllables of Talulah. I feel like that goes the best with the boys… the other name i love but i cant get her father to agree on is [name_f]Riva[/name_f]

1 Like

Love [name_m]Zenon[/name_m] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!!!

1 Like

I love Talulah [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m cautiously joining this group as I got my BFP last week, my EDD is Sept 30 based off my ovulation, and Sept 17th based off LMP, so sometime in late Sept. I have had 2 very early losses, but I have gotten farther so far than I have both times before so I’m hoping this one sticks.

I am so tired, and struggling to sleep. I keep waking up at like 1-3 am to pee and I can’t fall back asleep. Last night was the first night in a week I got more than 6 hours of sleep which was nice. I’m also having some nausea, and food aversions to dairy. I’m hoping this gets easier,

I have bloodwork next week, a phone appointment the week after, and my first ultrasound on Feb. 18th.

8 Likes

Welcome @PrincessShannon!

I’m sorry for your losses, but I’m hoping you will have a healthy baby in [name_u]September[/name_u]! I’m 12 weeks now and still dealing with nausea. It was so bad yesterday I didn’t eat dinner and fell asleep around 6:00. Then my husband woke me up at 9:30 to get the girls to sleep and I fell asleep again with them, but then woke up at 12:00 AM starving.

I’m going back into the school I work at on [name_f]Monday[/name_f] and I’ll have to tell people I’m pregnant because if they see that I’m sick they’ll send me home. We’ve been virtual the whole time I’ve been pregnant.

How many weeks will you be when you have the ultrasound?

2 Likes

@jenni_lynn91 I had to tell a handful of people at work too because of the strict covid protocols for people being sick and with my nausea already, I didn’t want anyone to think there was an issue. I work in a quality lab in a factory that makes food so I’m an essential worker.

I’ll either be 8 or 9 weeks I believe for my ultrasound. I’m honestly a little confused on how far along I am as I ovulated late in my cycle. I think the bloodwork next week will at least help pinpoint a bit where I am.

1 Like

@PrincessShannon Yay! Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope everything goes well xx

1 Like

@hyacinthbucket Awwww I just noticed you mentioning our angel baby in the EDD list :heart: You’re a darling. Xx

2 Likes

Very rude of my morning sickness to start bang on the 6 week mark :nauseated_face: Thought I was maybe going to get away with it, silly me! :sweat_smile:

How’s everybody else doing this week?

2 Likes

I also read them all when I was 14. Loved the series at the time and was recently thinking they might be worth rereading if they’re still hanging out at the library.

So not quite the same spread but my eldest will also be nearly 4. [name_f]My[/name_f] middle will be 15/16 months… hoping babe will stay put as long as possible. I had a 40 week pregnancy with my first but man with all the running after these little ones it makes me nervous this one might come sooner…

Talulah [name_f]Bee[/name_f] is so darling, @jenileigh! And [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_m]Zenon[/name_m] too, @jenni_lynn91.

@PrincessShannon, so glad to see you here! I’m with you on the waking up at like 3:30am and not being able to fall back asleep… so annoying. With my first I slept through all night nearly every night until I went into labor… I think I’ve already had more sleepless nights tossing and turning with this pregnancy than I did with my whole pregnancy last time. Hopefully we’ll get some good sleep soon, though.

I’m 14.5 weeks. Solidly 2nd trimester now, which feels so strange. I am feeling significantly better at 14 weeks than I did at 20 weeks with my last pregnancy, so I’ll take the improvement but I’m still not feeling particularly well… but only throwing up every 2-3 days now so yay!!!

Names are giving me such a hard time. It doesn’t help that I feel I barely ever have time to actually talk about them with my husband. I feel like names were consuming our every day around this time with my first, so it feels strange and disconnected but there’s just always so much to be DOING all the time now… it’s not that we don’t want to tackle names but practically we can barely ever fit it into life.

4 Likes