Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

We’re coming for you [name_m]Steven[/name_m]

2 Likes

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I sense a reckoning

4 Likes

I’m sorry who was [name_m]Hank[/name_m] [name_m]Durham[/name_m]? I am relatively new and have no idea :woman_shrugging: Did I miss something? I have to admit I’m a bit of a spaz sometimes lololol

1 Like

Hank Durham Sr. is a past plot and was first mentioned in March so you wouldn’t have been there yet at the time. He was mentioned before as the cheating ex-husband of moonwriteen’s character Cynthia, a British wedding planner. He had four children with Cynthia, three sons (two of them are known; Kenton and Grant) and one daughter. Hank was a laid-back biker and cheated on Cynthia with another biker woman, causing a huge rift between the children and leading to his wife Cynthia divorcing him. Don’t shoehorn him in since he’s not relevant to the current arc but he was quite infamous since nobody in his family associates with him.

2 Likes

Oh- wow another cheater!! How lovely!!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

A history nerd’s life

3 Likes

Aw, I thought it was cool! But then again I’m just another history nerd soo :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

When a younger virgin who doesn’t want a relationship and tries to help people despite being related to a dangerous estranged professor older brother shares his first name with a womanising older creepy father who is the one ostracising himself from the family as a creepy professor. Haha FR read their bios, this is one of the craziest coincidences I’ve seen in a while and I love it. They’re not even from the same game and they’re not from the same origins either; Hendricks is Belgian and Boisclair is French and I think the shared first name wasn’t planned at all, just serendipity. Be warned, there’s cheating and creeps and estranged families and professors trying to take advantage of relationships and WEIRD COINCIDENCES.

Pierre Hendricks was created by me.

Pierre Boisclair was created by @wandering_willow.

4 Likes

I have exposed myself.

2 Likes

Yeah you know I have to.

1 Like

NO STOP EXPSOING ME- :raised_hand::rofl::rofl: fr this is kind of true

1 Like

Oh, I’m really just exposing my own crazy addiction but we can both be exposed in the process!
2 Likes

Sorry [name_m]Armand[/name_m].

1 Like

Courtesy of queen @kitkatcookie who is a complete goddess of these threads. As someone who hasn’t gotten into these threads until Feb 2022, I feel like a total noob ngl lol. (Insert noob jokes here haha)
4 Likes