Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

A history nerd’s life

3 Likes

Aw, I thought it was cool! But then again I’m just another history nerd soo :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

When a younger virgin who doesn’t want a relationship and tries to help people despite being related to a dangerous estranged professor older brother shares his first name with a womanising older creepy father who is the one ostracising himself from the family as a creepy professor. Haha FR read their bios, this is one of the craziest coincidences I’ve seen in a while and I love it. They’re not even from the same game and they’re not from the same origins either; Hendricks is Belgian and Boisclair is French and I think the shared first name wasn’t planned at all, just serendipity. Be warned, there’s cheating and creeps and estranged families and professors trying to take advantage of relationships and WEIRD COINCIDENCES.

Pierre Hendricks was created by me.

Pierre Boisclair was created by @wandering_willow.

4 Likes

I have exposed myself.

2 Likes

Yeah you know I have to.

1 Like

NO STOP EXPSOING ME- :raised_hand::rofl::rofl: fr this is kind of true

1 Like

Oh, I’m really just exposing my own crazy addiction but we can both be exposed in the process!
2 Likes

Sorry [name_m]Armand[/name_m].

1 Like

Courtesy of queen @kitkatcookie who is a complete goddess of these threads. As someone who hasn’t gotten into these threads until Feb 2022, I feel like a total noob ngl lol. (Insert noob jokes here haha)
4 Likes

When @kitkatcookie is too nice and worries she’s annoying us by tagging us all in games but she literally never is:

4 Likes

Yas!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Haha I remember this meme though. The Maximilien Robespierre reference was great though, inspired a lot of characters in that thread who were Robespierre fans in one way or another. How does it feel starting that trend? P.S. Lilou is underrated and awesome; I had to make this completely crazy meme of her, don’t ask questions cuz there’s no words to describe her epic.

Lilou was created by @moonwriteen.

5 Likes

9 Likes

For context , I’m talking about this post right here @CherryBomb50 mad respect for ya

6w5a96

6 Likes

Thanks but I cannot take credit. Real inventor is @lucyxo, who did it a year and a half before I even joined these games. The only concept I have ever brought to these games that I know for sure 100% that nobody else did before me is hide a secret message within a character bio, which ironically was done with twins. Read only the capital words in their bio if you haven’t already and you’ll see what I mean.

6 Likes

For those who don’t know/forgot: This is You choose the names for this street! and this is Name the class (twist). The latter also had a chat.

And no, I’m not pouting. I’m just as responsible for this abandonment lol! :crazy_face::smile:

6 Likes