Elena's name aesthetics

It’s lovely! I really like it!

1 Like

thank you so much! it’s different from my imagery for her, but i adore it! it’s a really beautiful board and i can see it for persephone olivia cecily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry it’s taken so long, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but here’s your sweet, kind-hearted, vintage chic, Ada-Joanne [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! Let me know what you think, and if you don’t like it or it’s not how you pictured it I’ll be happy to redo it!

Ada-Joanne Dorothy.pdf (1.0 MB)
2 Likes

@EJpuddlejumper This is so beautiful! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: For whatever reason, I was imagining the colour blue when I thought about her but I can totally see her in pink! This is absolute perfection :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey [name_f]Julia[/name_f], so sorry it’s taken so long, but here is your spunky, fun-loving, kind-hearted [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]! Let me know what you think!

Nora Maelie.pdf (109.2 KB)
1 Like

thank you so much i love it!!

Could you do [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f]?

1 Like

of course! So sorry, I saw your post, and I’ve been swamped with schoolwork and family matters and chores and a lot of other stuff :grin: but I will do it tomorrow sometime after I finish reviewing and taking a test.

[name_f]My[/name_f] bad! I forgot i commented on this before, I just checked back and I did!

1 Like

it’s fine! can’t wait to do etta!

sorry [name_f]Jane[/name_f], forgot to post this, just did it a few hours ago! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like her!

Julieta Apolline Etta.pdf (1.3 MB)
1 Like

I never pictured her being purple but thank u!!! She’s gorgeous

1 Like

Hi!! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] if you get a chance? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have time, can you do [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]? Thanks!

Could I request a board for [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m] please?

TIA!

When you have time I’d love to see [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (g). Thanks!

This was SOOOO fun to do and I LOVE [name_u]Jem[/name_u] Cleopatra!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it!

Jem Cleopatra.pdf (507.8 KB)
2 Likes

So sorry for the long wait!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Galilea[/name_f]!

Tess Galilea.pdf (478.5 KB)
2 Likes

these are so beautiful! I’d love to see [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_m]Colm[/name_m] if you don’t mind! (:

Thank you so much!! It is absolutely stunning, [name_f]Elena[/name_f]! :two_hearts: :sob:

1 Like