Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

thank you so much! here you go:

the impossible dream - nasia aisling - “a vision, a miraculous dream”

1 Like

Beautiful! Thank you!

1 Like

Okay this may be harder but I’m doing the one I was literally playing in another tab while going through this thread (and I must say @anon35922409 you’re good at this):
Monster by [name_f]Imagine[/name_f] Dragons

thank you, and sorry for the wait! here you go:

monster - “i’m only a man with a candle to guide me” - guy charles uriel - “a man guided by the light of a flame”

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I request another one for the song: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the Jungle by Guns N’ Roses

1 Like

sure!

welcome to the jungle - maeva linwood - “welcome to the tropical forest”

1 Like

ooh could you do Girls Like Girls (Hayley Kiyoko) or you should see me in a crown (Billie Eilish)? They have been stuck in my head recently lol. Thanks!

you should see me in a crown - ainars gil stephen - “at the sight of the crown, you will be awed and terrified”

girls like girls - i’m tempted to just give you sappho, but - “stealing kisses from your missus” - alma hermia philemon - “the theft of a young woman’s kiss”

1 Like

Could you do This Is Home by Cavetown please?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] again!

Could I request one for ‘Love of [name_f]My[/name_f] Life’ - Queen?!

this is home - the stars welcome him with open arms - maeva astraea worth - the star that welcomes you home

1 Like

sure!

love of my life - minna enid aina - “all my life, my forever love”

1 Like

Wow - so quick - thank you so much!!

1 Like

I’m curious what do you think about these ones:
Hozier - [name_u]Angel[/name_u] of small death and the codeine scene
[name_f]Pomme[/name_f] - [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

angel of small death - thana seraphine - “little angel of death”
soleil, soleil - le soleil, qui nous hante, oh, reviens - elio ira nestor - “the return of a watchful sun”

(my french is pretty rudimentary so i hope that one works!)

1 Like

Could I have two please? Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1. london boy by taylor swift
  2. wrapped in red by kelly clarkson

how lovely :sparkles:

[name_f]Misty[/name_f] - [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]
[name_u]Light[/name_u] Upon the [name_u]Lake[/name_u] - [name_u]Whitney[/name_u]

no problem!

london boy - “like a child when our eyes meet” - nina europa melle - “like a little girl at the meeting of our wide eyes”
wrapped in red - ruby calypso - “covered in red”

2 Likes

this is beautiful! my french is literally non existent so that wasn’t a big issue, i just loved the lyrics <3 thank you

1 Like

thank you!

misty - “too misty, and too much in love” - ren napoleon - “a love born of the mist”
light upon the lake - phoebe belinay - “the reflection of the moonlight on the lake”

2 Likes