Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

tysm!!! i love ruby calypso and nina europa melle!

1 Like

This is such a creative idea! :sparkling_heart: Could you please do A Thousand Hearts by State Champs?

thank you! this one translates directly:

a thousand hearts - hugh alfia - “a thousand hearts!”

2 Likes

That’s brilliant!

1 Like

this is a tough one just because it doesn’t have a ton of imagery! that said:

come hang out - “should I go for more clicks this year? or should I follow the click in my ear?” - otto maram scout - “shall i listen to wealth or my true desire?”

1 Like

One of my absolute favorite songs ATM is “Sky Full of Song” by [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and the Machine. Could you make a combo out of that one?

of course!

sky full of song - julian ronen - “a sky full of joyous song!”

1 Like

Thank you, I love it!

1 Like

Could you do [name_u]Golden[/name_u] by [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] since it’s only one word, specifically the lyric “loving you is the antidote; Golden” thanks!!

sure!

“loving you is the antidote, golden” - althea mary oriole - “our love, a golden healing”

1 Like

Omg thanks that’s such a great name!

1 Like

This sounds so fun!

mirrorball - [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]
[name_u]Sky[/name_u] Full of Stars - Coldplay

Thank you!

mirrorball - aina ceilidh lucine - “the mirrored moon over the party”
sky full of stars - thien aster - “a heaven, a starry sky”

2 Likes

Thank you! I had never heard of some of these before. They’re very cool!

1 Like

Could you do Tides of the [name_f]Moon[/name_f] by [name_u]Elysian[/name_u] Fields?

These combos are so cool! Could I have one for Home by [name_m]Edward[/name_m] Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros?

sure!

tides of the moon - arion rafferty - “the moon brings the high flood tide”

1 Like

haha, i already did one for that song up the thread!

home - “into the park, through the jungle, through the dark” - claude keiran fenway - “through the marsh and the dark into the safe haven”

2 Likes

Whoops, I tried to check but missed it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Keiran[/name_m] [name_m]Fenway[/name_m] is amazing.

1 Like

this sounds fun!! could you do welcome to new york by taylor swift?

thank you!!