Give me a song and i'll give you a combo!

[name_u]Cam[/name_u] you do [name_m]Leave[/name_m] me alone by [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Rybak ? I know it doesn’t have a ton of imagery but I figured I would request it. It’s been stuck in my head for 2 days!

of course!

“start a play with someone new” - lila xenia genesis - “the start of a piece, a play with a stranger”

1 Like

Can you please do another couple for me?

“Maybe I’m Amazed” by Paul McCartney
“She’s Got This Thing About Her” by Chris Young

sure!

“i’m amazed at the way you help me sing my song”- ronan egil alexander - “awe at how you help a man to sing”

“blue eyes that chase my blues away” - tristan kauko sullivan - “eyes that send my sadness far away”

2 Likes

hello again!

i’d love combos for Ship in a Bottle by fin & Checkmate by Conan Gray, if you have time!! <3

I’d love a couple combos for World Away by Tonight Alive, and [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] by PVRIS please :blush:

[name_f]May[/name_f] I have combos for Breakaway by [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] Clarkson and Song of Women by the Hu and Lzzy? :blush:

hiya!

ship in a bottle - sofina chanel - “ship in a bottle!”

“cry me a river 'til you drown in the lake” - brennan mortimer - “a death in the water of sorrowful tears”

2 Likes

sure! sorry for the wait ^^

“i can feel the sun like it’s inside of me” - hugh samson - “the sun in my heart and mind”

january rain - audra cherith - “a stream of winter rain”

2 Likes

of course!

“out of the darkness and into the sun” - phoebe asra - “to travel by night into the shining light”

“the sunrise in the east sings a woman’s song” - alma oriana carol - “the new dawn sings a woman’s song”

2 Likes

This is so lovely. Could I please request Simple song (the shins) and / or Ends of the earth (lord huron)?

of course!

“an ocean being warmed by the sun” - mara tesni - “the sun-warmed sea”

“to the ends of the earth, would you follow me?” - amaia clarimond - “light the way to the end of the world”

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you do ‘Love of the Common People’ by [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Young[/name_m]?

Oh amazing! [name_u]Love[/name_u] them, thank you

1 Like

ohhhhh fun! could you maybe do Hayloft by mother mother and/or tongue tied by grouplove

sure!

love of the common people - ren amichai - “the lives and the loves of my people”

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

of course! i hope you don’t mind that i’ve only done one - i’m short on time ^^

“young lovers in the hay” - linus owain amias - “youthful beloveds in the flax”

2 Likes

of course not!!! i absolutely love Linus Owain Amias, thank you!

1 Like

I’d love a combo for [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] Fields by [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cave[/name_m] :relieved: