Glitches

Yes, I think so, too! :slight_smile:

When I log in, I see mirror data (the UC might have not been saved yesterday so that may have been a slight over-reaction on my part) except for my email. It is my old one, but when I went into change it, it said that my new email had already been taken.

This is going to the girls names page and scrolling down to the letters I think. Maybe its my add blocker. Weird since its not happening on other lists.

1 Like

Please try clearing your cookies/cache before logging in again with your new email address. Your phone browser may be remembering your old login details.

Okay, thank you!

I dont really know if this is a glitch, but why is the name [name_m]Ivy[/name_m] coming up as blue

1 Like

No idea! Is it just [name_m]Ivy[/name_m]? Let’s try a few more… [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

I think it’s just [name_m]Ivy[/name_m]

How strange! I’m afraid I don’t know the answer!

1 Like

I was just coming to ask the same thing! It’s so odd!

1 Like

For Lilienne; also doesn’t appear in search. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you click on a link to get there?

1 Like

One of the hyperlinks, yes. When I search [name_f]Lilienne[/name_f], however, it doesn’t show up in the database.

@LeafTree @clair.de.lune @EagleEyes This is a glitch with a few names added from the “names we missed” thread over the last week- (Lilienne and [name_m]Ivy[/name_m] for a boy being two of those) - it is being looked into and should be fixed soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Should be fixed! Let me know if you notice any more.
@LeafTree @clair.de.lune @EagleEyes

3 Likes

Thank you! Database search works like a charm, hyperlink shows “404” error :slight_smile:

1 Like

The hyperlink in your previous post for [name_f]Lilienne[/name_f] is working for me! Is it not working for you still?

1 Like

This is what I see in this post… let me try another time.

[name_f]Lilienne[/name_f]

Same thing for this link, too :woman_shrugging: My NB has had its fair share of glitches, so perhaps it’s just me

You’re right, that second link didn’t work for me either. The first one still does though! [name_u]Will[/name_u] look into it.

1 Like

Testing-
Lilienne
Floralie
Lahja
Elsabet

@clair.de.lune are these working for you? They work for me.