Hot Takes? 🤭

Anti white? Yikes. I see the comment has been flagged, also going to tag @katinka because I dont think there’s a place for people like this here.

16 Likes

Wow, that is a great way to prove my point?

@AnnabelleBates Please read through the Forum Rules. When you use this online forum, you agree to abide by them. Please do so.

9 Likes

How did I break the rules?

Your language and comments can be offensive.

2. Keep the discussion civil and respectful, even if you disagree.

Please do not use abusive, offensive or discriminatory language, and avoid personal attacks. If you dislike a name or an idea, try to include a short explanation of why – this is much more helpful than single-word responses like “Awful” or “No”, which add little to the conversation.

4 Likes

Does that also apply to the guy that called me racist, disgusting, judgmental and full of hate or only me?

I think I explained my opinions, so I still don’t see how I broke the rules.

I think you’re referring to me? Not a guy. I didn’t call you any of those things, I said your opinions were.

4 Likes

How was I racist?

Let’s call it “emphasising not wanting anyone else in Europe”

10 Likes

you listed the US as an example, therefore natives should be the majority, right?

4 Likes

you called the forums “anti white” for saying white names don’t exist. You said nonwhite people are minorities in Europe as they should be. straight up racist.

you’re basically victimizing white people in the most confusing way. Minorities are real, they exist for a reason. Sure, every single group of people has been oppressed in some way but the severity of the oppression is like on different scales completely. You don’t have to be white to be greek, so that part of your argument is invalid.

22 Likes

Let’s stop this argument here, please. After review we have decided to suspend this user, and several posts making personal accusations on both sides have been deleted.

25 Likes

Some people dislike gender bending names, throughout history some names have changed multiple times. Names like [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_u]Allison[/name_u] and [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] were boys names first, so it wouldn’t be that crazy for them to become boys names again. Many older names have cycled between girl and boys names, like name popularity cycles.

6 Likes

I actually adore nimrod and nim is such a sweet nn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: unusable here, but we can dream :blush:

4 Likes

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] > [name_f]Emma[/name_f]

5 Likes

ella = emma !!

6 Likes

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] >>> [name_f]Ella[/name_f]

3 Likes

ramsey/ramsay etc is totally ruined for me because of the game of thrones character. i can’t separate them at all :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I can’t find the name ranking forum

Here you go :black_heart:

2 Likes