Name the Style

Short, strong traditional names that are very vintage but sometimes a little clunky. Very no nonesense! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@luciaintheskywithdia
Your names are classic and literary but uncommon. I could see them on people of all ages. They are unique enough that they won’t share a name too often but common enough that everyone knows them.

1 Like

@Mickeywich, your style is adventurous with an edge! It’s brave and heavily influenced by nature and media.

1 Like

First of all I absolutely love your names, so sweet! I would classify the majority of you names as classic/vintage. You tend to pair more common first names with uncommon middle names and vice versa.

1 Like

@maypleberry
Your names are popular with a twist. You seem to like names that are familiar, but not overwhelmingly trendy. Overall your names and combos feel current and youthful, I can easily imagine them on children today, and eventually on adults.

1 Like

Your style is vintage beauties. I could see your names on people of any age. They are classics that aren’t too popular but never go out of style.

1 Like

Names of the ethereal kingdom, rooted in folklore & magic; deep emeralds & ruby reds – immensely Shakespearean in feel (thinking [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Lear[/name_m], Macbeth, The [name_u]Tempest[/name_u])!

2 Likes

Poppy, your style is so distinctive. You like old-fashioned, solemn and lengthy names that have been written off by others as dusty or clunky! Your names are strong, and the majority of them are not commonly used. A lot of them also seem to be somewhat [name_m]German[/name_m] sounding?

2 Likes

Your names give off two major vibes. Half have an ‘80s, retro kind of feel to them, and the others feel buttoned-up and lacy. They feel straight out of a high school movie, and each one has a distinct vibe of its own, almost like a personality trait.

1 Like

Blue, your name style (to me) is very classic firsts and sweet, less common but still known middles. Sanjana, [name_f]Chandra[/name_f], [name_f]Kamala[/name_f], and [name_u]Neel[/name_u], while being GORGEOUS, are great [name_f]Indian[/name_f]/Sanskrit names.

@anon80426808

1 Like

@jonquils

Girls are very elegant, sensible and sweet with a vintage flair. Also soft. There doesn’t seem to be any ‘harsh’ pronunciations.

Boys are more complex and have some difficult pronunciations, but just like the girls, very soft and sensible.

What ties both the boys and girls names together is the biblical theme, which is nice.

= Soft, vintage and biblical

1 Like

@lunafiore You tend to mix pretty, modern names with more classic ones in your combos. A lot of your names aren’t particularly common but feel familiar nonetheless, which I think is clever. I also like how daring your boy names are! Your style is, to me, very pink in colour, which is the best way I can possibly hope to describe it.

2 Likes

@rosepip, as you admit, you love overdramatic names! You names are elaborate and inspired by nature and mythology. You seem to have a mix of European names!

1 Like

Your style is daring and brave! They’re a mix between classic and vintage, but you’ve found a way to make them sound unique and refreshing. As someone with a Spanish speaking family, I love that your combinations are also a mix between [name_f]English[/name_f] Traditional and [name_u]Strong[/name_u] Spanish names.

1 Like

Your style gives me a mix of bohemian vibes and European flair! It makes for a unique, yet lovely mix!

1 Like

Classic, almost southern firsts that may be inspired by different media with offbeat nature middles.

1 Like

Meaningful, religious, brave (in a good way), cheerful.

1 Like

Long, romantic, slightly whimsical

2 Likes

Fantastical, witchy, and recognisable, but unique!

2 Likes

Nature inspired, magical but not flashy names. Very sweet!