Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

Thank you so much!! It was about time I did an art theme as an art student myself :))

and thank you also @EllieWilbury!! That’s so sweet to hear :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

while i’m here…

@EllieWilbury i know you don’t like girls’ names as much as boys’, but you have impeccable taste when it comes to the girls’ names you do like – màili saphira nox, for one, is absolutely swoon-worthy. on the boys’ end of things, elo vitejie pax is maybe the coolest name i’ve ever heard. i love your uc because it introduces me to so many unique names that i instantly adore

@halinka your uc has been a significant contributor to my ever-growing love for the type of name that’s just two pretty words put together (searose, windsong, rosebay). every single one of your names sounds like it was spawned into existence when a fairy blew a kiss, but i especially adore saturna calloway, viola halfmoon, and jasper maris cerulean

3 Likes

aww thank you !! I do put just as much work into my girls’ names :wink: thank you so much !! elo vitejie pax has a lot of meaning to me so it makes me happy to see it being loved :heart:

1 Like

Oh goodness, thank you so much, July :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad I could help inspire you!

1 Like

aww thank you ! i’ve always been a fan of your naming style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are beautiful !

2 Likes

@Poinsettlia I love your [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thank you!
@coffeeorangecats @ellerbea

Thank you! I love your [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I adore [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u]

2 Likes

@ellerbea I was looking at your uc earlier and [name_u]Tashi[/name_u] just struck me as pure heart melting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relieved::sunny::orange_heart:

1 Like

I have been in love with [name_u]Tashi[/name_u] for years!! I first heard it on model [name_u]Tashi[/name_u] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m], so I was pleasantly surprised when doing research on Tibetan names to find it’s a Tibetan and Bhutanese gender neutral name meaning “good fortune!!” It’s such a high-energy yet also cozy name :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Bea[/name_f] I love your new UC! I think it’s so fun you have different themes quite often, and these Tibetan names are gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thank you Mary!! The themes have been fun — I’ve been keeping them to introduce myself to new names and stretch my comfort zone a bit, but also because I’ve been working on my list a bit and wanted the breathing room :))

1 Like

That’s great, and such a fun way to discover new names!

Yes!! I looked up the meaning when I saw it in your uc and my heart melted even more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Completely agree, yes!! :sunny::orange_heart: and it’s so perfect for you!!

1 Like

@winterara I love your [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] so much! such a sweet name :heart:

@TheTempest171 I am really digging your [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :orange_heart:

@coffeeorangecats I absolutely adore your [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

@planetnames I am crushing on your [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Abram[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f], [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f], and [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] :green_heart:

@Poinsettlia I am finding your Mary-Claire [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f], [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u], and [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_m]Saul[/name_m] so lovely :blue_heart:

@aiksx I love your [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] Sunflower, [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Eska[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Aw thank you!! I’m also in love with him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart: I love many many many of your combos, but Sylvie Cordelia, Eleanor Faye, Barnaby Francis, & Rafferty Winston are the main ones jumping out at me right now :heartpulse:

2 Likes

@futuremama
I just noticed [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] in your UC, and, oh my, that’s gorgeous. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :purple_heart::sparkles: Absolutely in love with your [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

1 Like

@rain.and.magnificent, first of all, i just want to say how much i love your profile pic. lady mary is the literal best! i love your daphne orlaith and evelyn percy!

1 Like