Rate The User Card!

@eileithyia
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] “[name_u]Jem[/name_u]”- [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] is nms. I prefer [name_m]Jedediah[/name_m]. [name_u]River[/name_u] has been a favorite of mine as long as I can remember and I like [name_m]Hart[/name_m] because it makes me think of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] from the Kingsman movies. [name_m]Hart[/name_m] does feel very surnamey here though
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]- I LOVE [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! The sea connection and the princely connotation from [name_f]Narnia[/name_f]. Plus I love the nickname [name_m]Cas[/name_m].
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]- [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is beautiful and it makes me think of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. It flows well with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is so soft and flowy and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is loopy.
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]- I’m not usually a fan of either of these names by themselves but together they are beautiful. It does make me think of the black dahlia even though I normally wouldn’t because I see [name_u]Winter[/name_u] as a darker name.

1 Like

@Mickeywich

Caspian [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] - 8/10 I don’t typically like the two names, but this combo is really nice! It reminds me of emerald-colored seas
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] - 6/10 Like [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] but [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] is nms
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Draco[/name_m] - 6/10 [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is okay, but I really like [name_m]Draco[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] - 3/10 [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is fine, but [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] reminds me of… well ransom money. Sorry :confused:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] - 10/10 Wow, this is amazing! I have good associations with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], and [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] flows nicely with it (and it sounds really cool!)
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m] - 2/10 Not really my style
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - 6/10 It sounds nice, but I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Finnick[/name_m]; does sound nice though
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] - 8/10 I really like this one!

Adelaide [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] - 5/10 [name_f]Imo[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is very popular but [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is a nice surprise
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] - 5/10 Again, I feel like most [name_u]Ade[/name_u]-/Ada-/Add- names are very popular and it’s not really my style
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u] - 7/10 Gives me “royal” vibes
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - 8/10 [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is one of my favorite names but I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sorry
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Hail - 6/10 Gives me “royal” vibes as well
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 6/10 Nice, I like it but not a huge fan of [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], but that’s just personal preference
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Mystique[/name_f] - 6/10 Interesting combo, not my style, but I like the way it sounds
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] - 5/10 Eh not a fan but I don’t hate it either

Lydia [name_u]October[/name_u] - 7/10 I have positive associations with [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and [name_u]October[/name_u] is a nice name
[name_m]Ichabod[/name_m] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] - 2/10 [name_u]Vale[/name_u] is nice, [name_m]Ichabod[/name_m] just reminds me of… [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] Scrooge somehow?
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Alchemy[/name_f] - 4/10 [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is nice, [name_f]Alchemy[/name_f] is too witchy for my taste, but it is a Halloween name, so…
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] - 9/10 [name_u]Love[/name_u] this one!
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] Angelus - 7/10 More [name_u]Royal[/name_u] vibes
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] - 5/10 Neutral feelings
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] - 5/10 Witchy vibes

1 Like

@VanillaMoff

Adam [name_m]John[/name_m] - It’s okay, but pretty basic. If that’s what you like, I don’t intend to change your mind, but I like names that are just a touch unique.

Aaron [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] - I honestly have no strong feelings about this combo. I think it’s fine, but I don’t love nor hate either name.

David [name_u]Noah[/name_u] - I’ve never been a fan of either name. I feel like the flow is just slightly off, with the -d and N-.

Nathan [name_u]Connor[/name_u] - I don’t like either name. I have bad associations with [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] just isn’t a fave.

Jacob [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], but it feels sort of dull to me now. I have bad associations with the name [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] as well.

Andrew [name_u]Christian[/name_u] - I don’t care for [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], and [name_u]Christian[/name_u] is fine. The flow is nice.

Caleb [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] - Eh, it’s fine. I know way too many people name [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] for me to like it, and [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] gives me weird vibes.

(I’ll do your girls & unisex names later!!!)

1 Like

Amalia [name_u]Skye[/name_u] “[name_f]Mali[/name_f]” - [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is beautiful and while [name_u]Skye[/name_u] isn’t a personal favourite, I love the [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] association. [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] flows beautifully and feels very on-trend (but not trendy).
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] “[name_f]Belle[/name_f]” - [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is beautiful, I could never quite warm up to [name_f]Hope[/name_f], though perhaps it is a fitting names for our times, but it flows really nicely with [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f].
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” - [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is lovely and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] very fun, [name_f]Faye[/name_f] adds something softer to the name, which I like.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]” - ooh, I like this one and am not usually a big fan of [name_u]Grey[/name_u], but it sounds very sophisticated and mature.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names, very sweet together and very much on-trend.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is lovely and while [name_f]Belle[/name_f] reminds me a little too much of Disney, it’s a very sweet combo
[name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] - very fun and unexpected, [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] is lovely and while I usually prefer [name_f]Lily[/name_f] in the first name spot, [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] looks so much better with [name_u]Ren[/name_u].
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Linden[/name_u] is not for me unfortunately but flow-wise they are lovely together and very floral.
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] - I’m quite neutral on both names, they sound lovely together though

Finnian [name_m]Judah[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], I tend to prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] to [name_m]Judah[/name_m] (but that’s my personal aversion to -ah spellings/names, nothing of importance) but I like the unexpected -a ending here.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] - I really appreciate this combo even if I’m not a fan of the names, individually
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - love this one, seriously, it’s gorgeous
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] - similar to [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u], the combo is really lovely I’m just not a huge fan of the names (but I don’t dislike them, either)
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” - very sophisticated and very classic, perhaps a little boring next to your other combos? I quite like the idea of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]London[/name_u].

Felicity, [name_f]Helena[/name_f] - These are both lovely names, how do you pronounce [name_f]Helena[/name_f]?
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] - I think they’re nice names, if not my personal style, but they both have very strong associations for me
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f] - these are lovely names, not quite my style but really lovely nonetheless
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - I feel like this would be quite the statement at the moment and I love it
[name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_f]Raine[/name_f], [name_f]Promise[/name_f] - they’re just not for me

Elias, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - I think you could just remove the comma and have a beautiful combo

1 Like

Wow. I absolutely ADORE your User [name_m]Card[/name_m]. So fresh and lovely… I especially love how you paired vintage boy names with some traditionally female middles. Your UC is giving me alllll kinds of vibes… tea time in a lovely cottage with a fireplace and a curled up cat, chintz fabrics, antique china, eclectic pillows and a collection of books. Let’s break it down…

Flora [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - 9/10. I love all three names. Classic yet not common, I especially love [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] with an “s” instead of a “z”.

Rose [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - 10/10. Perfection!! [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] is one of my favorite names and I wish we heard it more often, it is the perfect underused gem here.

Arthur [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] - 4/10. I just don’t know what to think of the spelling of [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u]. I think if it were [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] I would definitely give it 7/10 or maybe more. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] always makes me swoon, and while [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] isn’t one of my favorites, it is a strong classic name. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is unexpected and refreshing paired with the other two… but the spelling of [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] just seems messy and confusing.

Hugo [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - 6/10. Interesting name, and I absolutely adore [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sounds great with it, but [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] seems a little misplaced to me.

Alice [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - 8/10. Gorgeous. This is a smart and sturdy name. Feminine but strong. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t go wrong here at all. Timeless. I love the “s” sounds as matching bookends.

Ophelia [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] - 10/10. STUNNING. I don’t even have words!! Everything here is just perfect. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is soooo rarely heard these days, and I just love it!

Victor [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - 8/10. This name ticks off all the boxes. While I probably wouldn’t choose [name_m]Victor[/name_m] for myself, it sounds like it was just meant to be in front of [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] (which I LOVE on it’s own, too).

Emma [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - 6/10. While it IS a lovely name… [name_f]Emma[/name_f] just seems stale to me at this time bc of its popularity. However, [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! I would love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or something a little less common.

Oscar [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] - 9/10. I love love love everything about this!!! [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] paired with the decidedly masculine and hard “c” sounds of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is brilliant. SWOON!

Mabel [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - 10/10. I. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t. [name_m]Even[/name_m]. This name is absolute perfection.

Orla [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - 4/10. I just can’t get into [name_f]Orla[/name_f].

Edmund [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - 9/10. YES YES YES. [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] will always be one of my favorites, and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] here just sounds right.

Hugo [name_u]Addison[/name_u] - 5/10. [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing the use of [name_u]Addison[/name_u] on a male again. Still just not a big fan of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Frederick [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - 9/10. I soooooo want to see this name used in real life.

Sorry I wasn’t super descriptive in my ratings… I was in a hurry. But overall your User [name_m]Card[/name_m] is one of the best I’ve seen. I loved nearly everything about it. You really NAILED your style. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have never done this thread before, I just had to tell you how amazing your names are.

1 Like

(Not a reply, ignore)

@OpheliaFlora I pronounce [name_f]Helena[/name_f] (eh-LEN-uh), but with the most subtle H at the beginning.

1 Like

Everyone else please ignore!

@drfox
This was such a treat to read, thank you so so much :heartpulse:

@winterdragon04 I love that pronunciation, so gorgeous!

1 Like

For @drfox :grinning:

Liriel [name_f]Spring[/name_f] – 5/10. This name is upbeat and happy. I like the vibe. I do think you would encounter consistent pronunciation issues with [name_f]Liriel[/name_f]. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] would be a 9/10 for me. I love seeing [name_f]Spring[/name_f]–the neglected season–in the middle.

Fairelithe [name_f]Rose[/name_f] – 2/10. This name has a similar vibe to [name_f]Liriel[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f], with a fantastical twist. Fairelithe is little over-the-top for me. I’d love to see a [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], though. Firelight, [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or even [name_u]Bright[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] could also be fun.

Floralie [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] – 5/10. This is another fun, springlike one. I like it, though I slightly prefer the simpler [name_f]Flora[/name_f] to Floralie. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] elicits breezy days and pastel flowers, which I love.

Lavender [name_f]Clarisse[/name_f] – 8/10. This one is delightful. I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

Everose [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] – 7/10. This one flows nicely, and I love [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]. Everose isn’t bad, but it isn’t my style. [name_f]My[/name_f] twist on this one would be [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

Katriel [name_f]Violet[/name_f] – 6/10. I like this one, but I do think you would run into spelling and pronunciation issues with [name_u]Katriel[/name_u] pretty much all the time. [name_f]Kat[/name_f] is a great nickname option, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] flows well in the middle.

Lilibet [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] – 8/10. I like this a lot. [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is fun and flows well with the rest of the names on your list, but she also plays nicely with all the Lilys and Lillians out there. [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is unexpected and great.

Lilia [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] – 9/10. I absolutely love this one! It is sweet, spunky and familiar without being popular.

Arietta [name_f]Clover[/name_f] – 7/10. This one is sweet. [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] isn’t a favorite of mine, but I love the idea of both [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] as nicknames.

Livia [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] – 9/10. Another beautiful choice. This is definitely one of my favorites.

Lilou [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] – 7/10. I like this one a lot. It conquers up lots of light pink, soft mental images.

Eleanor [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] – 10/10. This combination is incredible. This is hands down my favorite on your list. The flow and general vibe of this one stands out.

Maple [name_f]Isabetta[/name_f] – 9/10. I love this. [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is such a fun name. I slightly prefer [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], but I understand the appeal of [name_f]Isabetta[/name_f].

Augustine Wildrose – 7/10. This one is beautiful, if a little intense. I love the nicknames [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Gussie[/name_u] for a little girl.

Theodora [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] – 10/10. This one is right up there with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] for me. It is distinguished, beautiful and familiar. This one also has great nickname potential.

Soren [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] – 8/10. I like this one a lot. The flow is fantastic, and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] is a fun choice.

Jasper [name_u]Lynx[/name_u] – 9/10. I love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], and [name_u]Lynx[/name_u] is so fun in the middle. I love seeing a departure from the more common [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] into lesser embraced animal names.

Gideon [name_f]Wylde[/name_f] – 9/10. I adore [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. It has been on my list for a solid decade. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wild[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] or even [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] would be a 10/10 for me. The “Y” throws me off a smidge.

Swan [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] – 5/10. I’m not crazy about [name_f]Swan[/name_f] up front, though I think it could make a great middle name. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] or [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] would be rated much higher for me. I like all three names.

Stellan [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] – 6/10. I’m not wild about [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] or [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], but I appreciate both. The name flows nicely, and it is familiar without being common.

Jonquil [name_u]Rain[/name_u] – 5/10. I feel the exact same way about this one as I do [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]. I knocked one point off because I am sure [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f] would come up against pronunciation and spelling issues at times.

Casper Driftwood – 10/10. This is my favorite on your boy’s list. I adore [name_m]Casper[/name_m], and Driftwood brings an unexpected but familiar nature vibe to the combo. This one is soft and adventurous without trying too hard.

Ansel [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] – 2/10. I don’t like [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] because it feel too phonetically close to anal for my comfort. [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] is a bit heavy handed for me. I also generally dislike alliterative names. I do prefer [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m].

Timothy [name_m]Moss[/name_m] – 9/10. This one is great. Classic and strong [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] flows well with fresh [name_m]Moss[/name_m].

Barnaby [name_u]Willow[/name_u] – 8/10. I like this one a lot. I prefer both [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] in the middle name spot, but the flow here is awesome. [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] would be a 10/10 for me easily.

Theodore [name_m]Linus[/name_m] – 10/10. This one is classic and handsome. I love seeing [name_m]Linus[/name_m] get some love.

1 Like

Lucy Magnolia- very sweet, very southern

Rowan Theodore- I’m not really a Theodore person, sorry. It just seems a little stuffy.

Dolly Josephine- Dolly is so cute! I don’t usually like Josephine, but it works.

Calvin Murphy- I like it. Sounds natural.

Nora Genevieve- So gorgeous!

Samson Reid- Sorry, not a Samson person. All I see is dry bread

Cordelia Winter- Gives me Christmas break vibes. I like it.

Roscoe Penn- Sorry, I kind of think of a sauce

Eliza June- Cute

Julian Fletcher- Sounds good

Anne Louisa- I love this! Sounds so sweet.

Beckett Elijah- It’s nice

Reese Amelia- I love seeing love for Reese! Super cute.

Sawyer James- I actually really like this.

Nellie Matilda- I don’t really like either name, sorry. Just makes me think of a stuck-up mouse.

Graham Alexander- I think of the crackers, sorry.

Thought I would do this again since I’ve changed my UC a bit

Sanjana- Really pretty!

Kamala- I love it (even though I was saying it wrong :grimacing:)

Neel [name_m]Jason[/name_m]- Not a fan, but I believe it’s a family name for you?

Aimee [name_f]Renee[/name_f]- It feels a bit dated to me, but I do like the [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] spelling and [name_f]Renee[/name_f] does feel very classy

Annette [name_f]Joy[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as a middle and I’m starting to like [name_f]Annette[/name_f]

Lyra [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]- two of my favorites

Brian [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]!

Eric [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]- Not a fan of [name_m]Eric[/name_m] (though it does have a cool Viking feel). I really like [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]

Arthur [name_u]Robin[/name_u]- I love this one! It makes me think of old Disney movies

Ophelia - 9/10 I really like this name! It brings to mind galaxies and stars with a slightly bookish vibe.

Sailor - 5/10 Not my style, but it’s okay.

Imogen - 3/10 This has never been my favorite name, sorry. I associate the name with a book character of the same name.

Margot - 5/10 Pretty nice but nms. Reminds me of Margo from “Despicable Me”.

Maeve - 5/10 Like before, pretty but nms. I prefer Mae/May.

Saoirse - 10/10 Love it! I really love Irish/Scottish names and I love the meaning-- “Freedom”

Boudicca - 2/10 Sorry but this reminds me of vegetables? Not sure why…

Evangeline - 5/10 Pretty but nms. Reminds me of the maid from “Nanny McPhee” or the SRKW (Southern Resident Killer Whale) named Princess Angeline.

Poem - 6/10 I like the literary connections but it’s not really my style. I prefer Sonnet .

Maren - 7/10 I like it in theory, but it gives off a more “contemporary/modern” vibes that doesn’t appeal to me much-- I prefer other “mar-” variations like Mara or Marina.

Delyth - 3/10 Makes me think of a mix between Delilah and Lilith.

Persephone - 7/10 I do like Persephone, but it’s not my style-- I like other Greek mythology names better but it’s still pretty

Harvest - 7/10 Like it in theory but it strongly reminds me of corn.

Beatrix - 8/10 I have Beatrice on my UC so I do like Beatrix, and I think it’s a fun name to say

Saskia - 6/10 Not really my style.

Vance - 6/10 Not really my style; prefer Vince but Vance is good too

Isaac - 7/10 I always misspell it “Issac” :sweat_smile:

Thatcher - 7/10 Has more last name vibes than first name vibes but could certainly work as a first name if paired with the right middle

Twain - 6/10 I can only associate this name with Mark Twain sorry

Milo - 8/10 I really like this name! I wouldn’t use it myself, but it sounds really cute and works good as a nickname or full name.

Fox - 5/10 It’s ok. I’m not personally a fan of animal names but it works.

Teague - 3/10 Ok, but not my style

Theodore - 8/10 Love it! Even though I just said I disliked animal names, I do prefer the nickname Teddy for this name.

Jack - 10/10 I absolutely love this name!! One of the first boy names I really loved, thanks to “Magic Tree House” hahah

Charlie - 5/10 Not a huge fan but ok.

Simon - 10/10 I Love Simon!! Simon is one of my favorite names ever and I love it :smiley: Cove fits so nicely!

Caspian - 8/10 Reminds me of the “sea”

Samuel - 6/10 Pretty okay, but nms. Callahan sounds really nice with Samuel though!

Napoleon - 5/10 Dynamite :wink:

Ferdinand - 5/10 Hmm… not really a fan, it reminds me of the bull. Louis fits the vibe I’d say.

August - 8/10 I like it-- reminds me of Auggie from “Wonder”. Wonder is such a good book, the sole reason I like this name.

Beatrice [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”: this is fantastic, I love the meaning of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]- plays nicely into [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] which I find very cheerful, love [name_f]Bea[/name_f] as nn

Seamus Vagary: I like [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] very much, I will say Vagary reminds me of vagrant which isn’t very nice but I guess it works in the middle-though I almost prefer the meaning to Vagary itself- [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] Quirk is kind of cool

Maurea [name_f]Bree[/name_f]: just to be clear first is pronounced More-Ay-Uh?, I really like the flow, I’m not too familiar with the name but it sounds oceanic which appears to be up your alley

Vaila [name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u]: this is a very intriguing combo, I’ve not heard of [name_f]Vaila[/name_f] before but it’s interesting, I might prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u] to avoid the repeated A sound at end and beginning

Tallulah [name_f]Jade[/name_f] “[name_u]Tal[/name_u]”: this combo sounds really well paired to me, I love [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is the perfect length to compliment it

Oona [name_f]Lin[/name_f]: this combo is sweet but simple, I think it would be a nice choice for a longer last name

Lana Seagazer: this is really romantic and beautiful, love Seagazer for you

~ First names looking for a middle ~
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] “[name_u]Del[/name_u]”: curious if you’re pronouncing [name_u]Del[/name_u] like farmer in the dell or like deal, I like the name quite a bit

Ronan “[name_f]Ro[/name_f]”: this a nice choice, handsome, I also like that the nickname could be like rowing a boat (I also like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for you)

Simon: this name is offbeat and unexpected in my area but still well known which I like in a name

Delilah “[name_f]Delsie[/name_f]”: maybe [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Whalesong as a way to get the [name_m]Sie[/name_m] part of the nickname? Or [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Seafarer or something similar

Nairee: not sure how to pronounce this honesty (nye or nay?) I like either pronunciation with Wayfinder

Mairi: this is nice but again I had to look up how to pronounce it so maybe not too practical at least where I’m from

Venilia; unfortunately I don’t care fir this name, it reminds me of vanilla, [name_m]Venn[/name_m] diagrams and also the word genitalia so I wouldn’t personally use it

Jinny: this is nice and easy to read, [name_f]Jinny[/name_f] Stargazer sounds great to me

Whalesong, Stargazer, Wayfinder: romantic, adventurous, and playful while also remaining just serious enough, these would be such cool middles

1 Like

Ava [name_f]Carmina[/name_f]- [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is ok. I’ve just known SO MANY [name_f]Ava[/name_f]’s so it feels so overused to me. [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] is adorable though. Unbiased 7/10.

Beatrix [name_f]Colette[/name_f]- This is super cute! [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is spunky yet sweet and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] feels so elegant and dainty.

Ruby [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f]- This is sooo pretty! [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is adorable and vintage and [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f] sounds so gorgeous.

Willa [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]- This feels so elegant! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is super cute and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is nice and vintage.

Zoe [name_f]Luciana[/name_f]- I feel the same about this as I do with [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. I’ve known so many [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]’s it feels so overused but [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] is soo pretty and the nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is cute.

Benjamin [name_m]Ford[/name_m]- I like this! [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] is sweet yet solid and [name_m]Ford[/name_m] sounds very strong.

Daniel [name_m]Conlan[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] but I don’t like [name_m]Conlan[/name_m].

Isaac [name_u]Francis[/name_u]- I really like this one! [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is super handsome and I love seeing [name_u]Francis[/name_u] for boys.

Rueben [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]- I’m pretty neutral on [name_m]Rueben[/name_m]. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] is nice though.

Zachary [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]- [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your boys! [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is so handsome and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] gives the combo a softness.

Rating the ones I don’t recognize:

Aurelius [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]: [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] is so handsome and full of life, [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] is a nice middle but I find the transition from one S to another a bit difficult, I absolutely love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] for a boy! [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be stunning

Draco [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]: I like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] for a boy as well, I think both [name_m]Draco[/name_m] and [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] have pretty well known namesakes where I am (and [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] has a similar sound to [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]) and I don’t love the O- [name_u]Joa[/name_u]- flow if that makes sense, I might rework the order a bit here

Ulysses [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: this combo flows really nicely and I like each individual name as well as enjoying them together

Judah [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_f]Swan[/name_f]: I like the flow of [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], sounds friendly and bright, again don’t love the flow of S to S, I might suggest [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Azula [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]: this is really pretty, I like how blue and bright this combo feels- like sky and sea combined, really pretty

Opal [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]: I like [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] together (wish [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] was a more straightforward name spelling wise), [name_f]Opal[/name_f] just isn’t doing it for me, [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] might be nice

Stevie [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]: good vibes from [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] thanks to [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]- though I might want a more substantial full name (as a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] I always wanted a more elaborate non-nickname name so may just be my own bias shining through lol), [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] has a great flow to it and I love the way it looks put together, well balanced there

1 Like

Beatrix [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]- I love both of these names and they fit so well together!

Cassia [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]- Same as [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]! Both names are underused gems

Chiara [name_f]Colette[/name_f]- I’m not really a fan of alliteration (though I would like the nn Cici), but I do think [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] is a really cool name! [name_f]Colette[/name_f] also feels really classy and sophisticated, but it sounds a bit off in my accent for some reason.

Ruby [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f]- [name_f]My[/name_f] grandmother’s Lhasa apso is names [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and she’s honestly my role model, so I have a positive bias towards it. [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f] is also really cool. I’m a fan of “-trix” names. I wish there were more

Thora [name_f]Luciana[/name_f]- Really strong and pretty!

Willa [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]- I love it so much! :heart::heart::heart:

Zoe [name_f]Carmina[/name_f]- Not a big fan of [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], though I do love [name_f]Carmina[/name_f].

Benjamin [name_m]Ford[/name_m]- Sweet, strong, [name_f]Americana[/name_f]. Sounds like a [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Twain[/name_m]/Hamilton character and I’m honestly in love.

Daniel [name_m]Conlan[/name_m]- [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is classic and I love [name_m]Conlan[/name_m]. It’s really cool. Sounds like the name of an Irish folk hero.

Elliot [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m]- I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] (especially with this spelling), but I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m].

Oscar [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m]- [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is such a sweet name! I love [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m]. It’s so cool to say.

Reuben [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]- [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] sounds so friendly and I love [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]. I don’t meet enough people with either name imo.

Zachary [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]- I prefer [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] to [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], but I really like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

1 Like

Thank you!

[name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] ~ this is really nice, has indie singer vibes to me thanks to [name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], I think this would wear really we and is both uncommon and familiar
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Bullard (honor middle) ~ I love the common first with the uncommon middle, flows really nicely
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Ace[/name_m] ~ I like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (dislike [name_m]Charles[/name_m] very much), with [name_m]Ace[/name_m] it feels a bit too nickname-y if you know what I mean
[name_m]Twain[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] ~ feels a bit heavy but I like the literary connection, could be a good brother for [name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] ~ I was loving [name_u]Cove[/name_u] pre-pandemic but it doesn’t hold the same joy for me now, that said I really like this combo, feels like the name of a lighthouse keeper or something fun like that
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] ~ this feels very nameberry but in a good way, I really like the flow here and think it would be a unique choice
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] ~ this combo feels familiar, almost a warm blanket around the shoulders kind of vibe, I like it a lot, [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] feels academic and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] very friendly
[name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] ~ this is a bit too much for me, and god forbid the kid is short-the jokes would never end, I’d skip or flip this one
[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] is interesting-with [name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] it’s reminding me of [name_m]Franz[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m], depending on last name I would be really into the combo (some last names I think [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] would work better)

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] ~ this is really nice and also gives indie singer vibes, I really like how poetic this combo feels
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] ~ this is a great pairing of long and short names which I find aesthetically pleasing, I don’t usually enjoy [name_f]Fay[/name_f] but this spelling and this combo make it work
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] ~ I absolutely love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] is also supposed to have good meaning, so that adds to the combo, I don’t particularly care for middle but the combo sounds really great
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] ~ this feels like another nameberry-but-in-a-good-way combo, really beautiful, would love to meet someone with this name-especially as a sister to [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_f]Delyth[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] ~ can’t lie first name is reminding me of an accounting firm, I do think you have the right idea here pairing a very uncommon choice with a very common one
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] ~ I like the flow here-not sure if it’s intentional or not but the P…[name_u]Rain[/name_u] is reminding me of [name_m]Prince[/name_m]
[name_u]Harvest[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ~ feels a bit out of place with the rest of your girls not being word-y, maybe flipped it would make more sense to me, [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u]?
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] ~ love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], I find [name_u]Scout[/name_u] brings a levity to an otherwise serious name, another nice combo
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Marsha[/name_f] ~ absolutely love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (could the meaning be better?) and I really love the namesake behind the middle so A+ for this one

And for your unpaired singles, I’d suggest:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Teague[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Sailor[/name_u], & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

Beatrix [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s such a sweet, spunky name. Since all of your middles are honour and adjacent I’ll just comment on the flow and how it fits with the first names. I like how [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] balances [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] out by bringing it down to earth and softening it.
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] - [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], prn. [name_m]Cash[/name_m]-uh and [name_u]Cass[/name_u]-ee-uh both, is such a cute name. I love the meaning, and it combined with [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] is such a cutsey sounding combo.
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] - I am not a personal fan of [name_f]Chiara[/name_f], but [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is a stunning combo. I am a big fan of alliteration, and these two names together are so beautiful.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f] - I do not like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have known several of many different ages I cannot get past how juvenile it sounds to me. [name_f]Salvatrix[/name_f] on the other hand is such a gorgeous name, and I do like how it sounds with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] - I adore this! [name_f]Thora[/name_f] is such a strong choice, and [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] with it makes the whole combo make me think of thunder and lightning storms.
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is such a lovely name, and a personal favourite. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is stately and balances it out really well (and the possible nickname of [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] would be adorable).
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] - [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] is a name I have a hard time with (prn. Zoh its a family name for me, and Zoh-ee we spell [name_f]Zoey[/name_f]). [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] does not sound pleasant to me and I don’t like how the ee in [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] goes into carmee of [name_f]Carmina[/name_f].

Benjamin [name_m]Ford[/name_m] - I love both of these names and I really like them together.
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] - [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] feels very blah to me. I do like it with [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] though, even though it and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] have a lot of similar sounds.
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] - This is a cute combo! I’m not normally a fan of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], but paired with [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] it livens it up.
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - I love this too! Its such a strong combo (and I have always loved how [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] means laughter, its so precious and sweet).
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m] - I do not like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but I do like [name_m]Giovanni[/name_m].
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] - Another gorgeous combo :heart_eyes: I love how spunky both names are and together they are spectacular.
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - A solid name choice. Very normal sounding without being too common.

1 Like

@GreenEyes375 your profile is hidden so we don’t have anything to rate!

1 Like

I think I changed it? :joy: I had no idea hiding our profiles was even an option

Okay…
I was trying to write this, normally, and was struggling to get things into words, and couldn’t get it right. I’m quite a verbal person, so instead I decided to record myself discussing the names. Which was a great success!
Except…
now there are nearly forty minutes of me discussing your names. Maybe for listening to whilst you work on something else.
I can transcribe them if you need me to!

4 Likes