Rate The User Card!

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕
– I really adore this! I heavily associate Theodore with the chipmunk… but I love that association. It’s so sweet but still holds itself up as such a strong and handsome name (plus I love Teddy as a nickname for Theodore especially). Poet is on my own list as well, I’d love to fit it into one of my boys’ combos somehow! This is a solid pairing, 10/10.

𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒓
– Lucette is gorgeous and with Stargazer the imagery is just… so… incredibly beautiful. This combo is super spacey which I LOVE a lot. Neither of these are names I would typically go for myself but seeing them together is so my vibe. Love, 9/10.

𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒉𝒚𝒔
– I think this is one of my favourites from you and that’s a tough choice considering most of these are 9s and 10s for me. I love how this name flows and how it makes me see waves of blue and think of the ocean. The imagery is so serene but the name is so strong, there’s a great balance here – 11/10.

𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆
– Atticus is so handsome, it gives off very heroic vibes for me. Nightingale adds an extra edge to this already cool name. This is the name of a popular YA protagonist and I’m here for it, 10/10.

𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆
– Personally I’m not so into short names as firsts like Cleo but I do actually really enjoy Cleo. It makes me think of mermaids (thanks to H2O: Just Add Water), but also Cleopatra. Very opposite vibes but somehow so cohesively majestic. I love Sage in the middle spot and the flow between the two here is good. 9/10

𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
– None of these names match my personal taste at all so anything I say about them may come off as rather harsh. Though I do like the literally connection of Ismene and the musical one with Florence. I’m not sold ont he flow of this combo but I do love a good three name name. 6/10

1 Like

Oh, sorry! I was already almost finished typing my reply to quilliza and I didn’t see this until after I posted it :grimacing:

Astoria Guinevere Dawn “Story” - I really, really like this!! Even though it’s not my style, I can really appreciate the utter gorgeousness of it! Astoria and Guinevere have that more magical and fantastical vibe, and it really balances out with the more laid back Dawn. The flow of this combo is also perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Elowen Viola Faye “Wendy” - Another amazing one!! The flow and vibe are both perfect! I love how all three names have slightly different vibes but work so well together. And Elowen “Wendy” is amazing! :heart_eyes:

Avalon Meridia - I really like this, though I do prefer Avalon on a boy. Meridia is really pretty; I’ve never heard of it before now.

Daphne Eleanora - My favorite combo here!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the vintage but modern vibes and the flow is great!!

Flora Nimue - I’ve never been on the Flora bandwagon, though it is really pretty. Nimue is not my favorite, but it fits with your other names and flows well with Flora.

Imogen Freya - Very pretty, though I think I personally would prefer Imogene Freya or Freya Imogene.

Lydia Zephyrine - I like the balance this combo has to it. Lydia is more classic and well-known, and Zephyrine is more out there, though still really pretty.

Phoebe Juliet - I like this! It feels very berry-ish to me, which is definitely not a bad thing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ambrose Griffin “Bo” - Love Ambrose, though I’m not a fan of Griffin at all. The combo flows well and I really like Bo, though!

August Emery - Vibe-wise, this feels a little different than your other names. More modern, less magical. I like August, but the whole combo is a bit out of place to me.

Bellamy Casper - My favorite of your boys!! :heart_eyes: I adore both Bellamy and Casper, and they work sooo well together. I’m in love!!

Dorian Blaise - I love Dorian, and am pretty meh about Blaise, but I enjoy this combo as a whole.

Phoenix Roland - This along with August Emery are my least favorites, I think. Phoenix as a first name has never really appealed to me, and I think Roland doesn’t really vibe with it.

Wesley Forest - :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So beautiful!! I adore Wesley and Forest just works so well with it.

Overall, your UC is amazing @Celes! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@prairierose

Dinah Sunday - I like this! It does kind of remind me of going to a diner on Sundays with my grandparents when I was little but I know that’s a niche reference! I’m really hoping for a Dinah comeback I think it’s such a cool name

Theodore Jonathan - Jonathan is not my cup of tea but I’m a fan of Theodore. This is a very solid, classic combo which feels timeless.

Adelaide Prairie - I like Adelaide a lot. Not usually a Prairie fan but I feel like the combo has a nice warm feel to it.

Bess Independence - I’m not big on virtue names (it feels very mayflower to me) but I love Bess on its own as a first! It’s so sweet, I might have to add it to my list.

Cornelia Damaris - I like Cornelia! So much prefer it over Cordelia and I feel like I don’t see it enough on here. I also love Damaris, it’s on my list too. This is a lovely combo.

Edith Lucretia - I like Edith a lot, I feel like it’s so timeless and I love Edie as a nn too. I’m not usually a Lucretia fan but it works really well here, I think the names balance each other out in a great way.

Hattie Marguerite - this is so sweet. I ADORE Hattie. And I like Marguerite in the middle spot too, another underrated classic. This combo is stunning. I’d love to meet a little Hattie Marguerite.

Ida Pauline - I love Ida! Another one that’s on my list too :wink: Pauline is also a great name (another one that’s due a comeback I’m sure). Together they feel very much the same vibe as one another and I like a subtle contrast in combos but it’s still lovely.

Lavinia Eulalie - Lavinia does nothing for me but I think Eulalie is adorable. The ya you sounds of the end of Lavinia and the start of Eulalie make it a little difficult to flow for me.

Mildred Glory - The more I think about this the more I like it! I think I prefer Millicent to Mildred but I still think it’s a spunky fun name. Glory is a sweet middle.

Martha ‘Mittie’ Odette - I like Martha Odette. Odette is one of my personal favourite middles. The nickname Mittie is very sweet and unexpected, I love a quirky nickname!

Nell Providence - Providence is nms but I love Nell! It’s such a fantastic name. And I think the combo does have a nice flow to it.

Rosalind Maria - not a huge fan of this one. It feels a little less exciting than your other combos. It’s a nice name but it feels a little out of place with the likes of Nell Providence and Bess Independence.

Ursula Lilac - this is gorgeous! It’s a perfect pairing. Love it. The contrast between Ursula and Lilac works really well and it just feels so balanced.

Zillah Love - I like Zillah but the combo as a whole doesn’t do a lot for me. It’s sweet but just nms.

Arthur Elm - this is lovely. I love Elm as a middle and it pairs so nicely with Arthur. It feels classic but unexpected at the same time.

Asa Leland - I like both of these names separately but I’m not sure on them together. Can’t put my finger on why. It flows well but I think it’s the same case as with Ida Pauline where there isn’t enough contrast between the styles of the first and middle for me.

Benedict Hill - this is meh to me. I can appreciate Benedict although it’s nms. I feel like the combo sounds a little bit like a street name or the name of a landmark because of the middle name Hill.

Barnaby Pioneer - I love Barnaby. But I feel like Pioneer is just quite a lot to live up to. The whole combo is quite a lot, maybe Barnaby needs a slightly more simplistic middle?

Charles Willis - this is like Rosalind Maria in that it just feels a lot less exciting than the other combos on your list. That said, it is a classic combo which is very handsome.

Cyril Ebenezer - I really like Cyril! Another one I might have to add to my own list. Not a huge Ebenezer fan (it’s very Scrooge to me) but the combo flows nicely.

Calvin ‘Cal’ Darius - this is really nice! I like Calvin a lot and Darius is lovely as a middle. This is a timeless, classy combo that is both familiar but unexpected. I’m a big fan!

Edmund Samuel - I’m not a Samuel fan so I can’t love this. But I really like Edmund and overall it’s a nice combo.

Fitzgerald Wesley - I like Fitzgerald! It’s so cool. Wesley is nms but I think this is a sweet combo. I’d maybe prefer Fitzgerald with one of your other middles eg Fitzgerald Elm but it’s still lovely.

Isidore Raymond - I really like Isidore. Raymond is sturdy as a middle name and I think the combo works really well.

Roger Ellis - not a fan of this one. Roger is very middle aged and dated where I live so I can’t quite get past not being able to imagine it on a baby. I like Ellis as a middle.

Wallace Edward - Wallace is defo growing on me! I think it has real potential. I like Edward as a middle. A gorgeous classic.

Overall I really like your style! I defo think your girls are more in line with my preferences than your boys but your style is extremely cohesive which I like! :))

Whoever does me, just stick to my combos don’t worry about the loose names

1 Like

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]: this is so pretty, it has this absolutely gorgeous imagery of the wide open sky and sort of this soaring freedom. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

[name_f]Bess[/name_f] Independence: I am not huge on this tbh, I prefer [name_f]Bess[/name_f] as a nickname and Independence feels very heavy.

[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u]: cool flow! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u].

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]: [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is growing on me because I like [name_f]Edie[/name_f], and I do like [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f], but they feel a little stiff/formal together.

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]: this is so cute! Very vintage and bouncy.

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Pauline[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Ida[/name_f] used!

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]: I love Eulalie/Eulalia and these sound so pretty together

[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f]: I know a teenage [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] which makes it feel more usable in a modern context to me, and I love the way it sounds with [name_f]Glory[/name_f]. So strong and impressive and elegant.

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]: [name_f]Martha[/name_f] was what my dad wanted to name me and I’ve always been glad he didn’t and I really can’t shake that association. Flow of overall combo is nice.

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Providence[/name_f]: This has a similar vibe to [name_f]Bess[/name_f] Independence but I feel like I vibe with it more.

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u]: this is gorgeous! Probably along with [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] my favorites of your girl names.

[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]: really interesting sound together! I go back and forth on liking [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] but I really think it sounds cool with [name_f]Lilac[/name_f].

[name_f]Zillah[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]: This is also very nice. Like the repeated L sound.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elm[/name_u]: [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is so handsome and love it with the graceful [name_u]Elm[/name_u].

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Leland[/name_u]: This is so handsome, it sounds like a character from [name_m]Little[/name_m] House on the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] or something.

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Pioneer[/name_u]: I don’t care for [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and [name_u]Pioneer[/name_u] just feels very heavy in its imagery to me.

[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Willis[/name_m]: so handsome!

[name_m]Cyril[/name_m] [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m]: [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] is cute! [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] just makes me think of Scrooge, sorry.

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Darius[/name_m]: love this! would love to see [name_m]Darius[/name_m] used more

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]: what a handsome combo and they work so well together.

[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]: I don’t care for [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] as a first name, but I love [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]!

[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]: this is so handsome and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] is so ethereal!

[name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]: lovely strong, stable name

[name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]: [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] is growing on me and works very well with [name_m]Edward[/name_m]!

1 Like

@findemaxa13 ah no I put in a placeholder! I guess whoever is next will have to do us both

@enwmn I’ll do your combos as I find rating single names quite difficult (beyond I like/dislike the name)

clio mazarine - I think Clio is really lovely, it feels both modern and established, definitely very cool. Mazarine isn’t really for me, it makes me think of margarine, I’m not a huge -een fan and the z doesn’t appeal to me here, hoewever, I think it works really well with Clio and totally fits your style.

frida lupine - I really like Frida, Lupine, while also very -een heavy, appeals a little more to me than Mazarine because of the strong Lup- sound; I do like the names together but personally, would probably pair Lupine with a slightly softer first name '(but, again, if I were to use it for my list; I do like Frida Lupine for you)

ottoline plum - I’m not usually a big fan of Plum, but Ottoline Plum is adorable and makes me think of a round-faced little girl with rosy cheeks and plaids with floral bows

suki alouette - Suki is sweet, it does make me think of Japanese names (rather than of Susanna) so I would probably expect a girl with Japanese heritage. Alouette makes me think of the French children’s song, which sounds sweet until you start translating the lyrics, haha. Still, I like the name and it does make Suki feel a little softer.

mona hyacinth - I think Mona is a perfect sister name for Clio, they have a very similar vibe for me. Hyacinth isn’t quite my style but I do like it with Mona as it makes the combo sound very sophisticated and mature.

iris margalo - Iris is beautiful and while I’m unfamiliar with Margalo, I do like its sound, especially with Iris. I find Iris to be a very sharp-sounding name and Margalo adds some roundness (not sure if that makes sense to you?) to the combo.

maxine rue - I really like this one. Maxine is a sweet name and the nn Max/Maxie is very cool. The modern-yet-established-sounding Rue (which I think is adorable, I also really like this as a nickname for Rose names) adds some quirkiness to the combo!

heidi pomeline - as someone speaking German I don’t quite understand why Heidi took off so much in English speaking countries, haha. But I do like the character, so, in general, I associate Heidi with something positive (despite its stuffy vibe). Pomeline is one of my favourite -een names, the Pom makes the name so interesting and sweet, adds just enough gravitas to balance the sweetness of the second syllable without being hard or harsh. So, Heidi Pomeline as a combo is really lovely and well balanced.

theodora mint - Theodora is beautiful, such a grand yet earthy and approachable name. I can’t get behind Mint, it just makes me think of chewing gum, but I do think the sound is sweet and an unexpected one-syllable middle name works great with Theodora.

effie azalea - Effie is cute w/out feeling immature and Azalea adds something carefree and light to the combo that I really like in combination with Effie. Great combo.

margo calanthe - I love the name Margo(t) but think it’s a very mature-sounding name, so I tend to prefer something a little more playful in the middle. Calanthe is beautiful and Margo Calanthe sounds great, it’s just a teeny bit too serious for me (but again, great for your list, I think).

nettie léonide - Nettie is sweet and Léonide is beautiful but I find it a bit repetitive-sounding, especially the last syllables. I think, similar to Effie Azalea, a middle name that has softer consonants would work really well with Nettie (Nettie Leonora, for example).

winifred hero - not a fan of either name on its own but I think the combo is beautiful and makes slightly stuffy Winifred sound very cool!

zelie amaranthe - I like this as Zelie “Amarant” (french pronunciation) but would find the double -ee endings a bit too repetitive otherwise. I do love the look of the combo, though.

otto tigris - Otto, similar to Heidi, still feels a bit stuffy to the German part of my brain but I do like it with an English accent. Tigris doesn’t appeal to me at all and I don’t really feel it flows naturally with Otto either as the styles are so very different.

rufus pim - I love this one! Pim is so sweet and while I generally prefer Rupert to Rufus, I think Rufus just works wonderfully here.

blaise amaury - neither name is really my style, I don’t dislike them but they don’t usually wow me either, but I think in this combo they’re both amazing and work so beautifully for your list.

arno claude - I really like this one. Arno is unexpected but familiar and Claude with its French flair makes this combo a very cool (and European sounding) choice.

sylvan aster - the combo is beautiful and flows really well, the names just don’t appeal to me personally.

casper bardo - this one is really interesting. Casper is one of my favourite names and Bardo makes a very unexpected middle name choice. I actually really like the proximity of the P and B!

grover woolf - Grover is sweet, makes me think of a little boy in muddy wellies. And while I think Woolf is a really cool middle name, it doesn’t really click for me with Grover, instead it makes me think of a specific kind of wolf (maybe because Grover sounds like a town, similar to Dover).

beck peregrine - this is my favourite of your boys’ names - it’s AMAZING!

van barnaby - van makes me think of a Dutch surname and a car, so it’s not my favourite (I tend to prefer Vance), Barnaby is really cool, though,

kit sylvester - this is my second favourite behind Beck Peregrine, I just love the balance of short but well-established Kit and the really cool and unexpected Sylvester.

baz algernon - I think the combo is really cool and flows well. Baz is one of those names that I wouldn’t immediately be a fan of if one of my friends were to use it but that I would grow to really like as the kid got older as I think it’s one of those names that you can really make your own,

conrad fig - Conrad is quite popular in Germany but I can’t get behind it, though it might be different in an English context as I think the softer English R makes the name more appealing. Fig sounds very similar to the German F-word, not something I can look past I’m afraid. Flow-wise, however, Conrad Fig sounds nice.

iker ambrus - Iker is super cool, Ambrus looks slightly incomplete to me but I like it with Iker. Again, very European!

art caledon - has a similar vibe as your Baz combo (they would make great brother names). very cool, very London.

lyle oleander - Lyle is not a name that I would expect to appeal to me, however, I really do like it! Oleander is a great name and always makes me think of Spain (they’re everywhere in Spain) but it also has an old-world, knightly feel to it (like a mix between Oberon and Leander).

monte juniper - eh, I like Monty but can’t get behind Monte. I’m also not sure how much I like Juniper with it, they slightly clash style-wise for me.

phineas roux - Phineas is lovely, similar to the above combo, however, Roux just seems very different stylistically.

@findemaxa13
As mentioned above, I find single names very difficult to rate as they usually either appeal to me or don’t, I’ll focus on the ones that I like because I tend to have more to say about them.

Anna - I really like the versatility of Anna, the many nicknames (though I’m not the biggest fan of Annie personally) and the simplicity of its spelling. I think Anna needs a strong middle name and I think you have some on your list that could work really well here.

Eleanor - one of my favourite names, it just sounds effortlessly elegant. The nicknames Ella, Nora or Noor are so sweet but the full name itself is also just so approachable and easy to wear.

Margaret - I like Margaret more for its many nickname possibilities than the full name. A Margaret could be Meggie, Peggy or Mae, Etta, Retta, Gary, Margot, Marge, even Minnie, basically a 10-in-1 name.

Rose - probably my favourite name (if only it would travel a little nicer), it’s just perfect. I also love the nicknames Ro and Rue (not a huge fan of Rosie) and it sounds great with almost any middle name you add.

James - is such a beautiful name. I love how gentle it sounds, how friendly and approachable and not-at-all boring. Next to Jack, it’s probably my favourite popular classic.

Guinevere - is such an intriguing choice. There’s so much history and many stories associated with the name that makes it not just pretty but also interesting.

Aoife - I love Aoife, the spelling probably more than the pronunciation but it’s just such a sweet choice in general.

Rhys - I still pronounce it “rice” in my head but “rees” is also really lovely. Here, I find the spelling especially appealing.

Rory - a bit difficult to say at times but Rory makes for such a fun, youthful choice, very energetic choice, you just have to love it.

While non of your Russian favourites are on my list, what I love about the Russian names are the nicknames, Alexander nn Sasha is really cool and all three girls names are beautiful!

Iris - is such a gorgeous choice, as I already mentioned in my other ranking, it’s a very sharp, elegant name to me that I think would pair beautifully with a slightly softer middle name / first name.
Winter - I’m not a super big Winter fan, but in the right combo it can sound magical.
Sparrow - an unexpected choice but, as a middle name, I think it would be super cool, especially with a more classic first name.

Mary - Mary is one of my favourite names, it’s just such a beautiful choice; similar to James it just sounds so warm and friendly. I do think it needs a bold middle name, though, not necessarily out-there, but grand.
Johanna - is a really sweet choice (and could be a way to get to Anna), but I think it also makes a great and unexpected middle name.
Francis - I love this name for a boy (not really a big fan of Frances on a girl). I think it’s such a beautiful, slightly softer boy name and Frankie could be a really adorable nickname.

Anora - this is beautiful, I especially like this simple spelling. Very feminine but still sleek.
Quentin - is a really cool name, I think I slightly prefer some of the other spellings but Quentin is also super cool.

@next user: please wait doing my UC, I’m currently changing it a little

3 Likes

@OpheliaFlora (tagging you so you see the update)

Lev Iskandar- this is the first time i’ve heard Iskandar, and i really like it! it sounds so cool, especially paired with Lev!

Jack Fyodor- I am not sure if Fyodor is fee-odor or fye-odor but I think i like it either way! And Jack is just the sweetest! Always reminds me of the friendly kid that’d spin everybody else on the roundabout at the park.

Anna Rosalind- Anushka is such a cute nn!! Everytime I hear it i fall a little more in love with it. And while I don’t generally care for Rosalind, i do admit it compliments Anna wonderfully!

Mary Lavinia- I don’t particularly like either name, but I know a good combo when i see one, and this is definitely one! They compliment each other well because Lavinia’s slightly grander air balances out Mary’s down-to-earth vibes.

Hugo Nicanor Edmund- I prefer Edward to Edmund, but I think Edmund goes best here! Nicanor is a nice touch in the middle spot!

Ottilie Rosalind Aina- Aina is so sweet! Reminds me of the sandy bit of moor you’d get just before you hit the shore. Ottilie is nice, and goes well with Rosalind and Aina.

Elinor Augusta Mary- my favourite spelling of Elinor! I think it looks so much more elegant. Augusta is lovely, and really helps tie the names together by putting a little bit of fresh air into the combo.

Flora Olalla Elisabeth Margot- this is a lot! but i like it! Flora is darling, forever a sweet vintage girl to me. Olalla I love, and I’m pleased to see it getting used! I’m not sure about Flora and Olalla one after the other, but i think Elisabeth then balances it out. I do prefer Elizabeth, but i think Elisabeth goes better with your overall vibe. Margot is the cherry on top, and gives it a great finish!

@judy.newstead I don’t think I’ll change my signature so after all, haha. So you can give it a go if you want.

2 Likes

[name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]: I went through a Falsettos hyperfixation maybe a year ago and [name_f]Trina[/name_f] is really appealing to that- I do think she would get the [name_f]Tina[/name_f] pronunciation a lot, [name_u]Louise[/name_u] makes a nice middle

[name_f]Judy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]: I have a negative association with the name [name_f]Judy[/name_f] but it goes well with [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] (which I love the meaning of)

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]: this name reads a touch dated- I have trouble seeing [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] on a present day baby- but I like the flow

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]: I don’t care for either name personally but this combo goes really well together and mixes styles incredibly well

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f]: I love the meaning of [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and think [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is a stunning name- my only hesitation is the visual repetition of the “el” which make different sounds so not a huge deal, I might prefer [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] for flow’s sake

[name_u]Allison[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]: [name_u]Allison[/name_u] is a solid choice, works with [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

[name_f]Grainne[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Grainne[/name_f] but it feels out of place with your other non-Celtic names, enjoying [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] in the middle

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]: I enjoy both names apart and as a combo, this is really beautifully paired

[name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]: if you’re pronouncing [name_f]Bea[/name_f] as bee-uh then I really like this combo, if you’re pronouncing [name_f]Bea[/name_f] like bee then I don’t love it as much (for some reason the bee pronunciation sounds like an order or a directive “Be [name_u]Happy[/name_u], Be Colette” whereas the bee-uh pronunciation doesn’t in my mind)

[name_f]Sonia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]: I would never think to pair these two together but they’re fantastic and understated and elegant

[name_f]Betsy[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]: [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] is a bit too farm-y fir my taste, and while I like [name_f]Winona[/name_f] a LOT (fantastic meaning, great sound), I don’t think it should be used outside the [name_f]Sioux[/name_f] community, also feels a bit too [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] Wolfe-esque to me but I’m a Broadway fan

[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Janette[/name_f]: I love the melody of Aviva!!, truly such a beautiful name- enough to make me overlook a negative personal association with [name_f]Janette[/name_f]

[name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] [name_u]Abril[/name_u]: this feels like a vast mixture of style and culture, I like [name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] but prefer [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] (I get the presumed [name_u]Bean[/name_u] reference though), I would maybe pair these two with different names

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]: really enjoying [name_f]Jane[/name_f] recently, not a big [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] fan- it feels a bit too played out in the US

[name_f]Dulcie[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]: I enjoy [name_f]Selene[/name_f] a lot- the moon imagery makes me happy, however the “sss” sounds are too close in this combo

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Ilona[/name_f]: I like both babes but prefer [name_f]Ilona[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as a combo

[name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f]: [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] & [name_f]Grainne[/name_f] feel like sisters to me, [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] is interesting and fresh

[name_f]Mimi[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]: I find [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] a bit nicknamey (and it’s what my cousins call their grandmother lol), love [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] in the middle though

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]: this spelling of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is def my preferred spelling, I feel like [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] works well for a Scottish girl/woman

[name_f]Blanca[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]: I don’t love [name_f]Blanca[/name_f], and I find the flow a bit off here

[name_f]Estrella[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]: this combo is a bit of an oxymoron, I like [name_f]Estrella[/name_f] but [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] feels very 80s

[name_f]Christa[/name_f] [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]: I like the look of this combo and each individual name is great (Sutton [name_m]Foster[/name_m], or just a coincidence?), flow could be better if I were to nitpick

[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]: don’t love this to be honest, sounds like a description of coral while coral is also being used as an adjective

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f]: this is a gorgeous choice, I really like these names together and would love to meet someone with this name

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Jolene[/name_f]: both names feel older but I think they flow nicely and I like the [name_f]Dolly[/name_f] [name_m]Parton[/name_m] reference

[name_f]Caitriona[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]: flow is impeccable, gorgeous names, see sisters [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] & [name_f]Grainne[/name_f]

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] Angelie: I like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] more than [name_f]Blanca[/name_f], I think the combo would flow better flipped but I prefer [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] to Angelie

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]: short, sweet, and to the point, I like the ease of this combo, and what doves symbolize

[name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]: I think any name ending in the E sound which proceeds [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] sounds like [name_f]Mary[/name_f], I really dislike [name_f]Honey[/name_f] as a given name as that was a pet name my dad used with us kids growing up

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]September[/name_u]: not my favorite, I think [name_f]Delia[/name_f] flows better with [name_u]September[/name_u] personally

[name_f]Renata[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]: [name_f]Renata[/name_f] has always reminded me of a hotel chain, [name_u]Loveday[/name_u] is interesting

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]: nms but I like it for you, handsome choices which flow nicely together

[name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]: I’ve never met a nice [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] and have only met nice Andys, I think it’s a little dated over here but flows nicely, and I have a soft spot for [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]

[name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Reno[/name_m]: again feels very 80s to me, also I feel like [name_m]Reno[/name_m] is a reference to Anything Goes but first and foremost it makes me think of the state of [name_u]Nevada[/name_u]

[name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]: [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is definitely an old man name here but I’d like to see it on a baby, [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is a bit boring but flows nice and easy with it

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Joe[/name_m]: [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is soft and sweet, handsome and rugged, I like it, however with it being 2 syllables it’s giving off strong “GI Joe” vibes in a way that something with more syllables wouldn’t

1 Like

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]: This is such a magnificent combo, with a great meaning. It makes me think of a brave knight going to battle an enemy.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Macsen[/name_m]: I really like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Macsen[/name_m] is not my style personally but it sounds very handsome!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]: Such a sweet and gentle pairing, but I’m not crazy about the flow. I love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and enjoy [name_u]Francis[/name_u] on their own though. They don’t sound bad together but it’s abrupt almost.

[name_u]Austin[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m]: [name_u]Austin[/name_u] is very 90s to me but I love [name_m]Amias[/name_m]. They do complement each other nicely though.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love this combo, such a lovely delicate strength. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] with a BEE or a BEH sound? I think both are pretty but the BEH pronunciation here would be so dreamy.

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Carmina[/name_f]: Neither are really my style but they sound great together!

[name_f]Gioia[/name_f] [name_f]Calista[/name_f]: The meaning, the sound, the flow, the look of this combo is so so so pretty. So magical!

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]: [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] is gorgeous and the pair sound good together, but [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a name that I don’t quite understand the hype behind it. It sounds incomplete, even though I know it’s not a nickname.

1 Like

@sunshinekaia

sunniva tess - 6/10 - i’m not huge on the flow and Tess isn’t my style, but Sunniva is really cute!!

liliette eira - 8/10 - Liliette is so cute!! I’ve never heard of it before but it’s adorable. it goes really well with Eira

ylva madeleine - 7.5/10 - oo i like it! Ylva is nice and unexpected, paired with a more approachable middle. i think the flow is really nice!

astrid susanna - 5/10 - I loveee Astrid but I don’t think it fits super well with Susanna. the s sounds kind of collide and the vibes are off

josefine saga - 9/10 - wow! i don’t like Josefine on its own, but with Saga it’s so perfect! Saga is so cool :))

solveig eleonora - 7.5/10 - Solveig is so cool, i love it! Eleonora isn’t really my style but it goes very well with Solveig

aurora helene - 7/10 - I’m not sure about this one - i like it but I’m also kind of hesitant. it’s classy and recognizable, but i think the ROR part of Aurora makes the flow sound not that great

frida - 8/10

agnes - not at all my style, but i totally see the appeal!

jacoba - same as agnes :))

leander rune - 10/10 - amazing!! i love it!! Leander and Rune perfectly balance each other out. i especially love Rune!

valentin felix - 9/10 - so cool! very strong sounding, while also being pretty cute. i can totally see a little kid named Valentin Felix, and I can also see a character in a young adult novel named Valentin Felix! i love it

ikolai emil - 8.5/10 - Ikolai is awesome! i haven’t heard it before, but i love it. Emil is also a really amazing name

jonas håkon - I’m a little lost on how to pronounce Håkon. i looked it up and i found ho-kohn? I’m not sure if that’s right, though!

emrik sebastian - 11/10 - Emrick is awesome!! and with Sebastian, it’s very cool. huge protagonist vibes

ludvig nikita - 7/10 - Ludvig is nice! I’m not a fan of Nikita though, due to Nikita Dragun :(( the flow is pretty nice, though!

einar tobias - 8/10 - i like it!! Einar is really cool, although Tobias feels kind of mismatched

axel - 13/10 - the sound, the look, the feel … everything is perfect

sigurd - i’m not sure on ths pronouncation! i saw sih-gur and sih-gurd. if it’s sih-gur, then i like it!! i’m not a fan of the d pronounced, though

maxime - 8/10 - i don’t like max- names, but this is definitely the best one i’ve seen :))

1 Like

@venezio I really like your names!
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕 - This one is so cute. Theodore is already bookish and quiet in my mind and combined with Poet, the imagery just doubles. The flow works really well too
𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒉𝒚𝒔- I’m not usually a fan of this spelling of Rhys but I think it works really well with Cassian, especially if you say it like Cass-ee-in
𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒔 - I love Bellamy on a boy and Rhodes makes me think of the marvel character so i like this combo
𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒚 - Oliver with Bay makes me think of food (olives and bay leaves) I think both names could do well in other combos though
𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 - I like Cleo and I know a lot of people like Sage. I don’t really like the look of two four letter names next to each other
𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 - Its beautiful! I love the name Atticus and the sharpness of Atticus next to the soft Ocean sounds really nice
𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒓- I’m not the biggest fan of Lucette but Stargazer is a gorgeous middle!
𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 - Ismene is not my favorite but I like Florence and Wilder together. The flow in this combo is good!

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry you had to wait so long!

Adelaide Victoria- Gives me strong dark academia vibes, slightly gothic but not enough to be in your face, I like it a lot! It’s a very sweet combo

Calliope Wednesday- I love this one, makes me think of stars :sparkles: it’s gorgeous

Octavia Reign- A name fit for a queen :crown: sounds so elegant and regal and strong

Cordelia Selene- It’s so pretty!!! Cordelia is super sweet and I’ve always loved Selene, will say that’s it’s a bit heavy in E sounds but it’s still a gorgeous combo

Audrey Mystique- PERFECT. The balance between sweet and recognizable and mysterious and elegant is perfect

Astoria Bellefire- I’ve never seen Bellefire before but it sounds AMAZING with Astoria. Gorgeous

Pandora Lavender- Oh this is so fun, so light and airy but elegant, very princess-esque

Adrian Arkham- Arkham! Arkham! Arkham! Usually not a super massive fan of alliteration but this rocks

Enoch Ransom- I love this one! Seems more biblical than your others but it’s still a super cool combo, gives me a bit of a cowboy vibe

Draco Adonis- Ok this is the king to Queen Octavia Reign, it’s gorgeous all around

Ambrose Raven- I like Ambrose, I adore Raven, but together I’m not completely sure about it, it’s a bit heavy on the R’s so when I say it it’s a bit jumbled, nice but heavy

Paris Kazimir- Perfect, nuff said

Bellamy Dean- I like it! Very sweet, cowboyish vibes

Theodore Apollo ‘Teddy’- I like it, but I have hard time saying it because of the O’s, very handsome combo though

Romeo Zadok- Ok when I first say this it took me a second to warm up to but it sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

@leafygreens I’m so excited to do yours!

[name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] Azucena [name_f]Adele[/name_f]- I love [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] Azucena, but I feel like the a’s run together.
[name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]- I like [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], but hate [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl.
[name_f]Hecate[/name_f] [name_f]Eydis[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]- I don’t know, but I love this combo.
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Jerusha[/name_f] [name_u]Pascale[/name_u]- I like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Jerusha[/name_f]. I prefer [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] on a boy.
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]- [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is my favorite girl’s name!! [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] is really sweet and [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is my grandmother’s name.
[name_f]Azula[/name_f] [name_u]Honor[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]- Perfect. No notes.
Luminara [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]- Another great combo. I love the elaborate elegance, like a cake or a ballgown. Intensely lavender.
[name_f]Zatanna[/name_f] Ibelis [name_u]Rio[/name_u]- This is so cool!
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]- [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] is cool, but I don’t like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] on a girl.
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]- I don’t really like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] on a girl. [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] used to be a pseudonym of mine. I like it.

[name_m]Osiris[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]- I love everything but [name_u]Reign[/name_u].
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m]- Another classic [name_u]Night[/name_u] combo. Great. No notes.
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]- I like the flow here. I’m not sure how I feel about [name_f]Amidala[/name_f].
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_u]Swan[/name_u]- Amazing!
[name_m]Franco[/name_m] [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_m]Xil[/name_m]- I prefer [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] on a girl and I don’t really like [name_m]Xil[/name_m].
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] Zulyanis [name_f]Alba[/name_f]- Not a fan of Zulyanis.

1 Like

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - It is a very soft and elegant name, but it’s also very dramatic and I don’t see any clear nicknames you could use to de-dramatize it.

[name_m]Vance[/name_m] - To me this is a name dads had in the 50s, I can’t find anything appealing with it.

[name_f]Merewen[/name_f] - This seems like a name that could be in Game of Thrones, it’s very dramatic and heavy, too much in my opinion. Also I have no idea which gender this name is ”meant” for.

Salali - Same as with [name_f]Merewen[/name_f], this name is a little lighter but the long, repeating sounds still makes it a struggle to say.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ”Ally” - [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a fine name, not something I would pick myself but it’s strong, contemporary classic and have lots of nicknames. [name_f]Ally[/name_f] is however maybe not the best of these nicknames, it is by far more of a girl’s nickname.

Kanuna - Same as with [name_f]Merewen[/name_f]. I don’t want to seem lazy but writing the same thing twice doesn’t really make any sense to me.

[name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is fine and the combo works but it is very 50s.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Bullard - I don’t think I’ve ever heard Bullard before, is it a surname? The combo works but it is a little heavy with Jack’s -k sound and Bullard’s -b sound.

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - [name_m]Simon[/name_m] is very sweet, playful and underused and it works well with [name_u]Finch[/name_u].

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] - I have a hard time thinking of anything but [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] when I hear [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], may I suggest [name_m]Casper[/name_m] instead? It’s smart of you to pair it with a shorter middle name so it doesn’t become too much. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is alright, I don’t see the appeal but I also don’t see anything bad.

[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] - Besides the obvious bull association, I think [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] is too long and heavy for a modern day baby, especially without any clear nicknames. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is a sweet, playful name but I prefer the [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] spelling.

[name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] - Once again we’re on 50s territory, and in my opinion are the names very outdated. I also think they’re too heavy together, as with [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Bullard. Maybe [name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_m]Vance[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] would work better?

[name_m]Corentin[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - [name_m]Corentin[/name_m] remind me of coriander, and it kinda sounds like an old, roman name. I’m not a big fan of word names, like [name_u]Gray[/name_u], either but the combo does work and has a nice balance.

1 Like

Placeholder for @Patricia13

@ladywiththelamp here you are! :two_hearts:
Felicity Marigold

Felicity Marigold is elegant and warm! I love how the semi-sharp sounds of felicity blend with the softness of ‘Mari-’, I think it makes this combo flow like a running river. I think both names fit very nicely together, and that Marigold helps bring out a more ‘cottagecore’ and grounded side of felicity, which can sometimes feel quite noble and upper class. A very beautiful combo!

Florence Loveday

This feels like a name for a movie star! I really like Florence, it used to be one of my favourites. Loveday is a fun and joyous middle, and really brightens up this combo!

Elanor Joy

Elanor isn’t really my favourite spelling, but I actually think it suits the sunny, smiley vibe of joy really well! :sunny::beach_umbrella::ice_cream:

Leila Hope

Leila is an absolutely stunning name, its one of those names that is so beautiful to say and it makes me really happy to see it. Hope works well here, its short and simple virtue names that pack a lovely meaning.

Penny Cordelia

I love Penny!!! I’ve also recently been loving Cordelia and I just think this is one of the most darling combos! It’s infectiously happy and bright!

Lavinia June

Lavinia is a gem! So beautiful, romantic, and stately.This combo works great together, June compliments everythin

Jem Rafferty

The flow? Perfect. The vibes? Perfect. The look? Perfect.
Jem Rafferty is a marvelous combo, both names compliment each others rambunctious and boisterous feel and I just love this name!

Desmond March

Again I think the flow is lovely! March is unexpected, but I actually really like it. Desmond March is unusual, but it feels familiar and welcoming.

Henry Rowan

I don’t love Henry, and I think maybe the R sounds blend together and make this combo a bit tricky to say? I do love this name in theory though, Henry paired with a soft nature name is pretty cute!

Leo Atticus

Aw! Leo is adorable, it’s one of the cutest ‘minimal’ names, and it’s so spunky and fun :lion:
Atticus works well here, it not only flows nicely but I feel that it compliments Leo, creating a more formal and regal vibe.

2 Likes

i forgot to do this, i’m so sorry!!
but here you go, @gracegillian <3

briar magdalene - 9/10 - this is so adorable!! i love the vibes of briar and magdalene together, and the flow is great

anouk valentina - 7/10 - i loveee anouk, but i’m not sure how i feel about it with valentina? they have totally different vibes than me, but the flow is lovely

marcia rosewood - 6/10 - i adore rosewood! i’m not sure how to prounce marcia, though - mar-see-uh or marsha? i like the mar-see-uh pronunciation better with this combo

pearl andromeda - 9/10 - how cute!! i love andromeda with a short first name, and pearl fits perfectly. i’m not a fan of pearl on its own, but it goes great with andromeda

eden magnolia - 7.5/10 - magnolia is lovely! i prefer eden on a boy, but it’s nice in this combo :))

winnie wildrose - 7/10 - normally i’m not a fan of alliteration, but this is nice! the wi- in both names kind of trips me up, though. i don’t like winnie, but wildrose is cute! and the flow is good

karolina - nms, but i much prefer this spelling over carolina!

franceska - pretty! i prefer this spelling to francesca

gala - this is so nice. i don’t like the word “gal” in it, but i love the association with galas and dancing

diana - nms, but i see the appeal!

will starling - 8/10 - this is adorable! i normally don’t like will on its own, but it sounds so nice with starling. starling is such an underappreciated name! i love how its uniqueness balances out how common will is

aspen adair - 10/10 - perfect!! adair is such a cool name, and i love it with aspen. the flow is amazing, too!

shiloh finch - 8/10 - shiloh isn’t my style, but it is so great with finch! the flow is 10/10

blair waterlily - 8/10 - this is nice! i do worry that it could be interpreted as a feminine combo, but i personally love these two names on boys. waterlily is so cool on a boy!

rudy amias - 6/10 - rudy isn’t my style, and the flow isn’t great (but it’s ok!). amias is nice!

willow trueheart - 7.5/10 - willow on a boy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so cute! trueheart is ok; i usually like compound word names, but something about trueheart isn’t appealing to me. i would prefer willow true!

sunny - nms, and i can’t totally see it on a boy. cute as a nickname, though!

bruno - i don’t feel strongly either way, honestly. it’s nice, but feels like more of a dog name to me. i do love it for you, though

oslo - cute! i like these short names with o’s, like otto, otis, hugo, etc. i love the fresh and modern vibe of oslo!

lars - i’m not a fan. i strongly prefer mars

vin - nice as a nn! i prefer it to vinny

1 Like

I think i just told you that we have the same style, so I’m naturally going to love all of these!!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is a classic, very cute despite its popularity. [name_u]Poet[/name_u] is unexpected, but I love the long-short mix between these names.

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]: Both of these boys’ names are in my top 20, and I love the sound of them together! Very pirate-ship protagonist, if that makes any sense at all.

[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]: I can never decide how I feel about [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]. On one hand, it’s very romantic and old-fashioned. On the other hand, I can’t exactly see it on a real child, so I’m never fully a fan. [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] is super cute and its hard sounds go wonderfully with the softer [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u].

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] is also really popular, but I still love it! [name_u]Bay[/name_u] is unexpected and doesn’t necessarily “go” with the rest of your UC, but I do think it sounds nice enough with [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. Probably the most underwhelming of the names on your UC, but understated names aren’t always a bad thing.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]: [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is so underrated! I feel like it will have a moment on here in the next couple of months, and I love how short and sweet it is with [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is nms, but like I said, it sounds very cute.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is so popular just on NB, but for very good reason. It goes with almost everyone’s style, and yours is no exception. It sounds great with [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], and if we’re keeping track, I like [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] a lot more than I like [name_u]Bay[/name_u].

[name_f]Lucette[/name_f] Stargazer: [name_f]Lucette[/name_f] is new for me, but Stargazer will make any name sound ethereal and beautiful. There’s probably one too many “t” sounds in this combo, but I still think it sounds great.

[name_f]Ismene[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]: [name_f]Ismene[/name_f] is another one I’ve never heard of, and I think I really like it! I do like your two name combos more than this one with a double middle, so I would like to see [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] taken out and put in a new combo!

1 Like