Rate The User Card!

@anniebrown01 , tagging you so you see the update <3

Sunday Lane- I love this so so so so so much!! Sunday is just such a sweet name! It always give me the feeling of waking up in the middle of summer break, with the birds chirping outside and sun streaming in through the window. Paired with Lane, it does kind of sound like a street name, but I think that just adds to it’s soft charm. This is an amazing combo.

Astra Violet- Violet is one of my all time favourites! So elegant, while still managing to give off the vibes of a mischievous little girl. Astra sounds nice! I’ve never really heard it before but it could definitly grow on me!

Mercedes Daphne- Mercedes is so pretty! I especially like the spanish pronunciation. Daphne is sweet, too. They do have conflicting vibes to me, but I think that’s part of the reason I like them together.

Astrid Genevieve- I don’t really like Genevieve, but it’s very nice here! Astrid’s cool, outdoorsy girl vibe helps to ground Genevieve’s more elaborate air. The flow is awesome as well.

Charlotte Sophie- I really like Charlotte! So sweet. Reminds me of the girl who’d always have a spare pencil or hair bobble. I think Charlotte Sophia would flow a little better, but i do prefer Sophie to Sophia individually.

Florence Ivy- I love this! Light academia and dark academia meeting in this perfect combo. To me, Florence is very much the city, and Ivy is dimly lit libraries and shadowy forests so the combined imagery is just lovely.

Daisy Stella- Daisy continues to be one of the friendliest names I’ve ever heard! Stella is so lovely, and I have a really nice personal association with it too. Together they sound absolutely darling, and make me think of spending the whole day with your friends and just enjoying the moment as it comes.

Elio William- Is Elio like ee-lee-oh? If so it’s really nice!! I like the way it sounds with William, very sophisticated. This combo has dark blue/ purpley tones for me. The flow is nice!

Raphael Henry- I don’t really like Henry, just reminds me of Horrid Henry, but i do adore Raphael. So glad to see another fan! This gives me old fashioned boarding school vibes, the kind of boy who’d always have a fascinating history fact up his sleeve ready to share.

Bastian Leo- I prefer Sebastian to Bastian, but I think Bastian’s vibes go better here. This is very much summer sun, sand and sea to me! I think a little Bastian Leo would be amazing at building sandcastles

Atticus Ambrose- not a fan of either name, but they do sound very nice together. They flow well and the vibes compliment each other nicely.

Cassian Nicholas- Nicholas is such a cool name! Makes me think of winter fires and gloves. Cassian goes super well with it, and they flow great. I really like this one!

Thiago Laurence- Oooh yes I like this!! The combo sounds really fun and energetic, like the kind of kid who was always starting races with everybody else. The flow is also really nice, and I like both names individually as well.

next poster, I know i’ve got a lot of combos so you don’t have to do them all, just do what you want!

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks!

Trina Louise: Makes me think of an ice skater. I’m not a fan of either name, but together there’s something magical about it.
Jenna Estelle: I love Estelle!
Grainne Caroline: How is Grainne pronounced?
Violet Amalia: Violet is a gorgeous name, and paired with Amalia it seems very elegant, yet at the same time joyful. I love it!
Kennedy Jane: I like Kennedy a lot. I prefer Jane Kennedy but still, nice!
Maisie Juliet: The name Maisie always makes me smile.
Bianca Angelie: I love the vibes, and I love the name Bianca!
Lena Dove: It’s very pretty!
Lavender Coralie: Wow. That should be the name of a disney princess. It’s wonderful!
Mara Jolene: Ehhh.
Della September: I like it, it has the vibes of a back to school scene in a sitcom for some reason!

1 Like

like gran/grawn-ya !

(next poster ignore)

1 Like

i hope you don’t mind, but i’ve only done combos and not unpaired names so that this post won’t get insanely long!

Ophelia Tempest: very Shakespearean! i like it. i’m surprised i don’t see Ophelia more often.
Lilith Guinevere: i like this as well! really good nickname potential between Lilith and Guinevere. i think this would be such a sweet sibset with Ophelia Tempest.
Marina Holiday: i adore Holiday as a middle, and the flow with Marina is great!
Lynn Daily: sounds a bit too much like a newspaper to me!
Delilah Quinn: i love this! spunky and has great flow.
Valerie Sacramento: i LOVE Sacramento in the middle spot - reminds me of the Mogwai song.
Pascale Livingston: i think i’d prefer this on a boy, and the -l ending in Pascale gets a bit mushed together with the L- beginning of Livingston.
Tiffany Electra: i like Electra in the middle spot! this is a very zippy (electric?) combo to me.
Cambria Mercedes: maybe too much auto for me? i think Cambria reminds me of the Toyota Camry when paired with Mercedes.
Absidy James: i think this is probably the prettiest spelling of Abcde, but it just reminds me of “subsidy!”
Marissa Florence: i’d prefer Florence Marissa, but this is also a great combo!
Nova Atlas: this is a fun combo! reminds me of an astronaut or a map of the stars. a little trendy, maybe?
Roxanne Kennedy: another spunky one! i don’t love Kennedy but i really like Roxanne! i think the nickname Roxie would be so sweet.
Astoria Winter: i am not an Astoria fan, but i think it’s a great fit in this combo. Winter has the same regal, imperial vibe and they mesh really well!
Pandora Waverly: feels a little mismatched to me? still totally usable, though!
Villa Arden: Villa as a first makes it sound like the name of a house, i think.
Narcissa Fennally: i’ve never heard Fennally before! i like the symmetry of the double consonants across the combo.
Carlotta Flame: Carlotta is so romantic and Flame gives it a lovely fiery vibe.
Isla Moon: oh, i like this one a lot. very witchy in a good way.
Meredith Paloma: this is also so lovely! really well-balanced, i think.
Millie Cruz: i can’t get past the Ted Cruz association but i love Millie!

Eric Orville: this is such a fun combo! so adventurous and makes me think of an airship captain!
Ignatius Benedict: i like this one as well! very stately sounding, like a name that a king would have.
Elliott Warner: i think this is the sweetest/most gentle of your boy combos. very cozy and i like Warner a lot.

(apologies to the next poster as i barely have any names in my UC!)

1 Like

placeholder for @anon35922409

1 Like

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] - I like it…though it sounds like you’re calling [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], honey, come here. I’d love to see another name in the middle spot with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] - Very handsome. [name_m]Classic[/name_m] but also modern.
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] - I LOVE [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. [name_f]Polly[/name_f] is okay, but I either hear [name_m]Paulie[/name_m] (which is cute) or PAH-lee with a really exaggerated short o sound, depending on who says it.
[name_f]Tiggy[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - Cute! I like it, though I think I’d prefer [name_f]Tiggy[/name_f] as a nickname for a longer name.
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] - Gorgeous! The perfect balance between sweet and strong for me.
[name_m]Ned[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] - You know, I like [name_m]Ned[/name_m] and rarely ever see it on here. I feel like it needs a slightly longer middle for some reason. [name_m]Ned[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] would be great.
[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] - I love both names, but they are a bit…off to me when together. I think maybe just pairing them with names of three syllables would help that for me. [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f]?
[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]. I actually love these initials and both are great names.
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] - Nice, though [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] isn’t my favorite. I love [name_m]Philip[/name_m] though!
[name_f]Peggy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - This is adorable. It’s such a sunny, fancy-free name. I love it and can just picture a sister set of [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]Bridie[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] or [name_u]Bertie[/name_u] or [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] - What a fun combo. I love both names and they do pair nicely.
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] - I adore [name_m]Otis[/name_m], but not a fan of [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]. [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] get my vote.
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] - Again I adore [name_u]Claude[/name_u]. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is okay here…sounds cool.
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] - Very sweet. Feels like horseback rider to me, not sure why.
[name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] - I prefer [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] on a woman, probably because it’s my mother’s name. Plus, I’d love to see these paired a little differently.
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] - This is too cute…like, maybe too cute. I can only think of stuffed bears and friendly ghosts.
[name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names. I slightly prefer them switched around.
[name_m]Kip[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] - I know a [name_m]Kip[/name_m] who goes by Kippie and I love it to pieces. This is a great combo.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - Very nice. I do have to warn you, all of the Simons I’ve taught have been arrogant rascals so it’s kind of ruined the name for me. [name_f]My[/name_f] co-worker and I often joke about it.
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] Emmabeth - I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f], but I get tripped up between the vowel sounds and don’t really like the two m’s so close. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f].
[name_f]Libby[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] - I love this! I’d never pair them, but they work together so nicely.
[name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] - It’s a little bit too “20s gangster” to me. I love [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], but not [name_m]Frank[/name_m] for some reason.
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] - This is adorable and refined at the same time. [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names.
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Madge[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Madge[/name_f] is slowly warming to me. Makes a great combo.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] - Both names are pretty, but it’s just one of your least exciting combos for me.
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u] - This. Is. Perfection. I love everything about it. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your boys.
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names again and they sound great together. However, the imagery I get when they’re together is straight [name_f]Liza[/name_f] Minelli. Which isn’t bad, just…I don’t know, I’d love to seem paired differently.
[name_u]Cal[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - Cool. I like [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] as a full name for [name_u]Cal[/name_u], but this works nicely.
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] - I’m so happy to see someone with [name_u]Blair[/name_u]! I love it. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is nice.
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] - I adore [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is a bit too much of a filler middle for me.
[name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - I like both, though I’m very much over [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and all its variants. I do like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] slightly better though.
[name_f]Susie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - Cute. Haven’t seen much of [name_f]Susie[/name_f] for a while, so this would be unexpected and lovely.
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] - There’s [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo.
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - Very dainty and delicate sounding. I do like it.
[name_f]Edie[/name_f] [name_f]Mariella[/name_f] - Stunning! One of my favorites of your girls.
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] - I like both names, but together, it’s a bit stuttery for some reason.
[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] - Very nice and classic. I like it, better than your [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] combo and [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] combo, so yes, this one.

1 Like

@Scottie491

Hildie Sunflower - I love this. It just works so well. Hildie is unique yet intuitive and I love vintagey nicknames that are slightly off the radar still so this is absolutely my cup of tea. I wouldn’t usually be into Sunflower but I love the radiant imagery and as a combo it’s so lovely. Big fan 10/10
Fauna Mercedes - I’ve always disliked Mercedes but for some reason unknown to me I vibe with this combo more than I’d expect. I like Fauna, it’s very underrated imo compared to other latinate classics. The two have such different styles and are so unexpected together but seem extremely interesting and offbeat together which I like. 7/10
Judith Cascadia - again, not a big Judith fan but I really enjoy the way you create combos. I like the contrast between grounded, earthy Judith and ethereal, airy Cascadia. 6/10
Jovienne Cyra - Something about short names ending in an ‘a’ as middles doesn’t sit right with me, I think in my mind it makes the name look slightly incomplète. I’m not warming to Jovienne but I do like Cyra. 4/10
Claudia Sojourn - there is something very strong and fascinating about this combo. I like it. the ‘au’ of Claudia and ‘ou’ of Sojourn make it feel very balanced. 6/10
Perla Kassiani - I like this but it feels like a slightly different vibe to all your other combos (maybe Pearl Kassiani would feel like a closer fit). I like Perla a lot and Kassiani is such a gem, I can’t believe it doesn’t get mentioned more on hère. 5/10
Tala Hummingbird - I really like this, it’s strong but sweet and unique but not difficult to say/spell. Tala is such a lovely name and it contrasts Hummingbird fabulously. They work so well together. 9/10
Pippa Francine - I’m not a huge Pippa fan because where I live I associate it with very upper-class people which is nms but I love Francine and they work fantastically together. It’s such a classic combo whilst still feeling really fresh and creative 7/10
Quinn Estelita - Neither of these are my style but I appreciate the flow and the contrast of styles seems to really work well here. Estelita feminizes Quinn while Quinn grounds Estelita. 5/10
Bernadette Calla - I really like both of these names individually but for some reason they feel a Little off together to me. That said, I’m still a fan because they’re both gorgeous. I think I’d prefer the flow of Calla Bernadette. 8/10
Vespertine Lou - I really like this! A lovely quirky vintage feel to it with a bit of French infusion. Vespertine is such a fantastic showstopping name and I think paired with the very simple but sweet Lou it really works and feels very useable. This makes me want to add Lou to my list. 9/10
Elyse Raphaela - I’m not a huge fan of this as I struggle to like Elyse/Elise. I think it might be because it’s quite popular where I live so it feels a little bit basic to me. I really like Raphaela though! 4/10
Saffi Jordana - I think I’d prefer Safa Jordana to this, but it still flows nicely. Neither name is my style but the combo feels very warm. 4/10
Roxana Peri - I’m not a huge fan of either name but I think I’m warming to Roxana. The two flow really nicely together. 5/10
Antonina Soleil - I really like Antonina but I think I prefer your Antonina Thisbe that you’d mentioned in another thread. It’s still a nice combo though, I’ve just never warmed to Soleil (ironically) 7/10
Dulcinea Ruby - This is such a cool combo. I really like Dulcinea and with Ruby it gives such a vintage maximalist vibe! I feel like a Dulcinea Ruby would have a Dita Von Teese style aesthetic. Both names are so strong and underrated on here. 9/10
Eulalie Dove - This is so gorgeous! I really like Eulalie and although Dove is nms i really like them together. It feels so sweet but classy and powerful at the same time. 9/10
Marcella Claude - Love this! I préfèr Marceline to Marcella but I think Marcella works better with Claude. Claude on a girl is just so perfect. Such a great, strong combo. 10/10
Meridel Rosa - Meridel and Rosa are both nms but i like the way they flow together. It feels very romantic. 5/10
Ephyra Clio - I like this! I’ve never seen Ephyra before but I think I’d prefer it if it was pronounced eff-eer-uh. I love Clio it’s my all time favourite name, it’s so strong. The flow of the combo is nice. For some reason an alternate combo that popped into my head is Ephyra Bluebird 9/10

Otis Leander - I really like Otis and Leander is nice too. They go well together in terms of style and flow really nicely but the combo doesn’t give me a ‘wow’ moment. 8/10
Weyland Thoreau - I really like Thoreau but I’m not feeling Weyland. It’s just nms. The d and th also flow into one another in a really strange way in my accent. I’d love to see more Thoreau combos because it’s such a great mn. 5/10
Emilio Chester - This is nice! Emilio is a good, strong name that is far from boring and Chester is fun and vintage and gives the combo a lovely warm feel to it. 6/10
Otto Phoebus - I love this! I’m a big Otto fan, I just think it’s such a great name. I love how you have combos for both Otto and Otis because I’ve been a bit torn about that but I’m definitely going to do that now. I completely forgot that Phoebus existed as a name but it’s stunning! The two work beautifully together and the combo just feels so perfect. 10/10
Cyrus Hawthorne - I really like Cyrus, besides the fact that all I can think of when I hear it is Miley Cyrus which is such a shame because it has such a strong history of usage as a Persian given name. I like the international vintage feel to it. Hawthorne is nice but nms, and they flow together and compliment one another really well. 7/10
Alphonse Rook - I really like this! So unexpected and cool. Alphonse is a great name, and it pairs really nicely with Roos which I’ve never seen as a name before but works well as a middle and an alternative to the more popular, trendy animal inspired names. 9/10
Ramiro Bard - This flows nicely but is nms. It sounds very harsh to me but I do like how it looks written down. Ramiro is cool. 4/10
Osric Evander - I like the way this flows but neither name individually is my cup of tea. 6/10
Marius Quill - I really like this. Marius is so strong but elegant and interesting as a choice today and I think it goes really nicely with Quill. I prefer Quill to the similar Quinn and think it could make a great middle for many options. You’ve unearthed some great nature inspired middles. 8/10
Kendrick Forrester - I’m not a huge fan of this because both names give me the same exact vibe and I like combos which feel more unexpected and contrasted, but that’s only my personal préférence. I’m pretty meh on both names but they do flow nicely. 5/10
Lorenzo Key - I can’t like Lorenzo as much as I try and it’s so frustrating. I’m also struggling with Key because all I can think of is the inanimate object and it doesn’t feel like a particularly inspiring word name choice to me. 4/10
Hector Amadeus - This is awesome. I’m so happy to see another Hector fan because it’s just such a great name that crosses many different styles. Amadeus is a lovely middle and they work together perfectly. 9/10
Elio Augustus - This is nice but again doesn’t give me a ‘wow’. Elio has a nice sound to it but looks incomplète to me when written down. I like Augustus a lot more. 8/10

3 Likes

placeholder

1 Like
reverie selah

oh my gosh !! it’s so beautiful !! I literally love this so much. when I first saw it I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do. breathtaking !!!

calloway alyse

I don’t know if this is male or female ?? I’m going to guess female. also guessing on the pronounciation of alyse, which may be an alternate spelling of alice but might also be ah-LEESE ?? anyway, I dig calloway but I don’t really like how it vibes with alyse. on a boy I think I’d like it !!

waverly scout

not a fan of scout in the middle spot— to me, it’s a nickname name and those don’t belong in the middle. waverly is fun and fresh though :sunglasses: and the vibes are there !!

primrose briar

like both names, but it’s really naturey together, and the flow isn’t the best.

matilda birdie

birdie, too, is a nickname name to me and so belongs in the first-name slot, but the vibes for this one are so there !! deep pink and light blue vibes from both and I dig it !!

felicity luxe

I’m assuming luxe is just a spelling variation of lux ?? let me know if I’m wrong. that said, I really enjoy this one !! the flow is good and felicity and luxe both have kind of metallic color vibes so they go together ?? will say that the l’s run into each other somewhat, though.

aurora io dove

I like aurora and dove is very cool but I’m not a big fan of io— it just sounds a little awkward to me in this combo. I think the vowel at the end of aurora, then the two vowel sounds in io, and then you immediately get the “uh” in dove, just makes it a bit much. adore aurora dove though !!

palmer aura

is this masculine or feminine ?? palmer is strictly masculine to me, and I really dig this for a boy (though the flow isn’t the best because both are two syllable names, stressed on the first syllable) but on a girl seems a little… tired.

quincy muse

basically everything that I said about palmer aura applies to quincy muse :thinking: kind of diggin it on a boy, not so much on a girl ?? the flow is good, though !!

cricket brave

assuming this is masculine, I LOVE !!! so cute !!! I adore it !! cricket is so fun and cuddly and brave is a solid and fresh middle. love it !!

luella eden

this vibes really well !! the “a” at the end of luella and the “ee” at the start of eden make it a little hard to say for me. I think that it really goes together well as a combo, though !!

willow fable

another name I’m not sure if it’s masc or fem ?? really diggin it on a boy, because I think both are overdone on girls but very fun and fresh on boys !! like palmer aura, I think the flow could be better (;

evander atlas

bold, stately, red vibes !! it’s nice, but it feels a bit… incomplete ?? I don’t know, might just be me. it’s a cool combo with good flow !!

zealand quest

sound wise this is great and I adore quest !! however, the fact that zealand is in the first name slot is throwing me off because zealand is a place (as in new zealand) and that makes it read like “the quest in zealand ??” kind of like europe adventure as a combo— the adventure in europe.

memphis valor

I’m afraid I’m not the biggest van of this. the vibes of the two names don’t seem to match— valor, like evander atlas, is very red, very stately, very bold vibes while memphis is more light brown, laid back, frank and ernest and todd vibes. the flow isn’t doing it for me because of how the syllables are stressed.

rafferty truett

I like it !! solid combo. the names go together well as a combo and the flow is good.

atticus brooks

I adore atticus is brooks is ~good vibes~ but brooks is a lot more relaxed than atticus ?? and the “s” endings of both names is also throwing me off. cool combo, but feels mismatched.

caspian rudy

I really enjoy both names (especially rudy :pleading_face: ) but, like atticus brooks, they just don’t seem to vibe ?? just feel mismatched. the flow is good though !!

gryffin silas

you must be very tired to reading this :see_no_evil: but again these names just don’t seem ?? to belong in a combo together ?? all for different styles in combos, but the vibes just clash for me.

hartley poet (also etta hello !! you were tagged in this one because otherwise you'll have to look through all of them)

this is adorable !! gives me super @planetnames vibes (which is a great thing !!) very cute, very soft, very etta !! overall just really digging it !!

jagger ezra !!

really cool !! very sleek combo :sunglasses: and the vibes match and everything !! a bit hard to say, for me, but I dig it anyway.

ryker finlo

both of these are very soft, cute names, and I really like them together !! my only criticism, once again, is the two-syllable stressed-on-the-first-syllable flow. just feels a bit choppy to me.

magnus fox

digging it !! magnus is great. fox is a fun, fresh middle. both have deep red vibes. I like it !!

wilder cruise

I mean… I like it. it’s nice. but next to wilder, cruise feels out of place ?? maybe with a second middle I’d like it better.

1 Like

This was great thank you so much! Amazing feedback and great constructive criticism tbh!

btw sadly all of the names above [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] are for girls, and below evander for boys, although after reading your comments i might switch some around!

[name_f]Alyse[/name_f] is pronounced like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for me as an honour name, although i really don’t like the repeating AL sound in this combo.

I think it’s funny you have a nickname name “category” i’ve never thought of it that way and usually pair long names with one or two syllable middles. Also do you have Synthesia by chance? Your descriptions of names and colour are quite interesting!

Luxe is just a variation of [name_u]Lux[/name_u] yes! I prefer 4 letter middles so i added an e onto my list, [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] and [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] is unisex on my list but i like boy names on girls so in this case it’s supposed to be a girl name!

I recently deleted all of the combos on my list (still in UC) to re-make new combos! They felt too far too rushed for me and they need to be more thought out, like you said some of the names aren’t the same style and seem to clash.

I have a pretty Eclectic style and didn’t care if my list seemed mismatched, but I need to rethink if i’ll be naming a child anything at all in the future😂

2 Likes

Can I just pop in this gap for someone to do mine pls! :))

1 Like

@enwmn

sorry for the wait, i accidentally deleted everything i had started writing :confused:

[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] - 8/10 This is lovely, imo perfect mix of Cute and Sophisticated if that makes sense. I think [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] complements [name_f]Clio[/name_f] nicely.
[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] - 6/10 Not totally a fan of this one, the flow is a bit off and they seem too different to be paired together for me.
[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f] - 9/10 Adorable, probably one of my favourite out of your combos. It feels quite elegant but “older” for a child though I find the [name_f]Plum[/name_f] keeps it feeling young.
[name_f]Suki[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] - 7/10 [name_f]Suki[/name_f] is very cute and Lively, not sure about [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] as a middle, too french for [name_f]Suki[/name_f] imo. All i can think of is the french nursery rhyme which is about plucking a bird, I’d go with [name_f]Suki[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_u]Larkin[/name_u] instead.
[name_f]Mona[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] - 5/10 [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] is underrated and should be used more. The double “ah” sound at the same place ruins the flow for me though.
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] - 7/10 [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is lovely, never heard of [name_f]Margalo[/name_f] before and i’m not sure on pronunciation but could it get popular like Margo(t)?
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - 10/10 This one is perfect to me, [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is so soft and complements [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] very well. The flow is good and overall is just a great combo.
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] - 7/10 [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], not sure about [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]? I don’t feel like they go together perfectly.
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Mint[/name_f] - 8/10 This makes me think of [name_f]Mint[/name_f] Chocolate [name_m]Chip[/name_m] [name_u]Ice[/name_u] cream in the best way possible! [name_u]Green[/name_u] vibes and overall calm but fresh feel. I would suggest [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] as a sister name instead.
[name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] - 7/10 [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Effie[/name_f], I would also pair it with a strong “A” name although i’m not a fan of [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. I’d prefer [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] or something of the sort. Sounds like a “fierce” girl name with an edge of softness.
[name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] - 9/10 I like this combo a lot, very edgy and [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] has all the greek goddess vibes, not a fan of the meaning as I wouldn’t use anything festive myself but with slightly more trendy [name_f]Margo[/name_f] it fits quite nicely.
[name_f]Nettie[/name_f] Léonide - 5/10 [name_f]Nettie[/name_f] is a bit plain for me in this pairing, and [name_m]Leonide[/name_m] is a bit too masculine… [name_f]Nessie[/name_f] Léonide sounds a bit more complete.
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] - 7/10 [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is lovely and reminds me of summertime. Hopefully pronounced “bee-ah”, [name_f]Bee[/name_f] would clash with the ending of [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] “nee”.
[name_f]Winnifred[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] - 7/10 Not a fan of [name_u]Hero[/name_u] on a girl but [name_f]Winnifred[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] sounds super cool. Although [name_f]Winnifred[/name_f] is quite old fashioned it pairs nicely with a “heroic” girl name
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - 8/10 Fun name! [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] is still pretty fresh and i love the literary meaning. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is growing in popularity and i hope [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] does too! Personally I would pair it with [name_f]Della[/name_f] but [name_f]Dora[/name_f] is spunky in this combo.
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f] - 9/10 [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f] is a favourite of mine, paired with [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] is a bit “I” and “O” heavy but overall gorgeous!
[name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Marais[/name_f] - 4/10 [name_u]Billie[/name_u] is very plain compared to your other combos imo. [name_f]Marais[/name_f] sounds good and proper but being french all i can think of is a swamp :confused:
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] - 9/10 This is a gorgeous combo! The meaning truly gives it life to me. [name_f]Greta[/name_f] meaning “pearl” and [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] “little wave, spirit of the waters” makes for an ethereal ocean themed name, while being extremely subtle and still usable.

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Tigris[/name_m] - 10/10 Adorable combo! “T” heavy but in this case it’s fitting and i like the matching T in both names. First time i hear [name_m]Tigris[/name_m] and i’ve fallen in love and added it to my own list!
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Pim[/name_u] - 9/10 [name_f]Lovely[/name_f], again. [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Pim[/name_u] sounds whimsical and i’m loving it. First time i hear of [name_u]Pim[/name_u] as well and it is just perfect for a little boy.
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m] - 5/10 [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] is nice but quite edgy and modern compared to [name_m]Amaury[/name_m]. [name_m]Styles[/name_m] are different but they fit very well together.
[name_m]Arno[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] - 7/10 [name_m]Arno[/name_m] is adorable! Similar to [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] but not quite [name_m]Arnaud[/name_m]. Rarely hear [name_u]Claude[/name_u] anymore so it would make for a nice revival. Although not a fan of the double “aud” even if [name_m]Arno[/name_m] is spelt differently.
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_u]Aster[/name_u] - 8/10 [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Sylvain[/name_m], which i don’t particularly like, but at the same time feels like a new spelling to this old name. I like [name_u]Aster[/name_u] a lot, and I like the nature-y meaning of [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] but I’d prefer [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] though that is a bit too much “Starry” for me.
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Bardo[/name_m] - 5/10 [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is great, [name_m]Bardo[/name_m] is… strange. Would not pair these together.
[name_m]Grover[/name_m] [name_m]Woolf[/name_m] - 6/10 Thought this was great at first but i have to admit [name_m]Grover[/name_m] and [name_m]Woolf[/name_m] sound too “dog-like” for me, especially together? [name_m]Grover[/name_m] is great and rare I’d love to see more combos with this one, [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is a bit overused.
[name_u]Beck[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] - 9/10 [name_u]Truly[/name_u] love this one! [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is adorable and [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] fits perfectly and I love the double nature meaning for this combo!
[name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] - 7/10 This one is a bit “A” and “N” heavy i would separate and pair with different but similar style names. [name_m]Vance[/name_m] might fit better imo. [name_u]Van[/name_u] is adorable though and so is [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]!
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] - 8/10 Sounds like the perfect brother for [name_u]Beck[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is lovely and [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] complements [name_u]Kit[/name_u] perfectly.
[name_m]Baz[/name_m] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] - 5/10 [name_m]Baz[/name_m] is spunky and paired with [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] is pretty cool! Not a personal fan of [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] though, the meaning throws me off.
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_f]Fig[/name_f] - 10/10 This is just such a sweet name! [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] is perfect on its own but [name_f]Fig[/name_f] just adds the perfect touch of softness to it. Makes me melt.
[name_m]Iker[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrus[/name_m] - 8/10 [name_m]Iker[/name_m] is such a bada* boy name, slight biblical meaning as well. Is it pronounced “Ee-ker” or “Eye-ker”? [name_m]Ambrus[/name_m] is cool and fits with [name_m]Iker[/name_m] but i prefer Ambrose!*
[name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_m]Theobald[/name_m] - 9/10 *Jem! Yes! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this name for a boy so much, very fun and fitting with your other combos. [name_m]Theobald[/name_m] not so much, as the “bald” throws me off :frowning: *
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] - 7/10 [name_u]Robin[/name_u] I personally rather on a girl! Although it is very charming paired with [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]. Sounds like the name of a little [name_m]Prince[/name_m].
[name_m]Oswin[/name_m] [name_m]Kip[/name_m] - 8/10 Ahh so cool! Very Appealing to me, Oswyn is on my own list. [name_m]Kip[/name_m] sounds really trendy and “hip”. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it paired with [name_m]Oswin[/name_m], you get a combination of sounds that are rarely heard together.

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a reminder that the next poster needs to rate @EllieWilburys UC.

2 Likes

@EllieWilbury placeholder! There’s a lot and I’m at work but I’ll do bits and pieces here and there! So sorry you got skipped earlier I hate when that happens

sylvester adlai rhodes-I really like this one! Sylvester is really cool and I don’t see it on here a lot! Adlai is gorgeous and I’ve been crushing on it a bit lately. Rhodes is cool too and the flow of the combo is great!

sebastian linus clove- this is so handsome! Sebastian is really nice and I love the nn potential. Linus is amazing and has been growing on me a lot lately! Sebastian Linus is perfect and Clove works well here too! It adds a bit more spark to the combo

benedict cagney link- I’m not as big of a fan of this one. Benedict is very handsome but I don’t like either Cagney or Link. I feel like the flow is off, maybe because there are too many “k” sounds. It’s hard for me to say Benedict Cagney

chadwick harrison shane- the name Chad has bad associations for me so I’m not a huge fan of Chadwick, however Harrison Shane is really nice and the flow of the combo is great!

ambrose cassander floyd- I love this one! I like all 3 names individually and the flow is great!

robinson wayne- I like this one, it’s handsome! I was trying to figure out why these names were linked with some association I had and I finally figured out it’s Bruce Wayne and Robin

atticus gregor-Atticus is really nice, and Gregor is handsome! I much prefer it over Gregory.

rosewood-8/10 as a middle

hal- 8/10

scully-2/10 sorry

arnold-4/10

jamal-5/10

jamari-6/10

raja- 10/10 love love love!!!

scirocco-4/10

yousef-7/10

oskar-8/10

ramón-7/10

ginkgo-1/10

cirrus-5/10

alba-7/10

teak-3/10

jake-5/10

california, arizona, and nevada— cal, ari, and ned- super cool, I adore the nicknames for them!!! Cal and Ari are two of my favorites and Ned is really sweet too

hal bramblewood and ru huckleberry— hal and ru- I love these way too much! I can’t pick a favorite they’re just perfection

ginkgo nickelby and gull weatherby-these are not my favorites. I don’t like either Ginkgo or Gull at all. Nickelby and Weatherby are interesting and I would like them in different combos

jamal yedidiah and jamari nadim-Jamal and Jamari are too similar for my tastes for siblings. However both individual combos are nice

catcher, whistler, and skipper— kit, wiz, and pip-cute! The full names are a bit too themed for my liking but I love the nicknames!

cecily rhiannon-I love this! Cecily is so spunky and Rhiannon is stunning and so underused! I love how they work together!

ariadne layla- Ariadne is such a cool name. Layla is a sweet name but not what I would pair with Ariadne.

delilah romilly- I love this one too! Delilah is so sweet and Romilly is so cool! They’re perfect together

leto-5/10

sethe-3/10

dahlia- 10/10

freya- 10/10

säde-6/10

stevie-6/10 but growing on me!

Caro- 8/10

fleur-6/10

lina-7/10

lydie-8/10

delilja-6/1”

saphira-6/10

kahlo-8/10 as a cool unexpected middle, 5/10 as a fan

elvi-4/10

zuri-10/10

ramona-8/10

leire-3/10

rhapsody-5/10 middle only for me

rue- 10/10 for boys and girls

lux- 8/10

eithniu- 5/10

lumière-4/10 really cool sound but too candlestick for me

zola-9/10

aquila-6/10

gull-3/10

america- 5/10

seven-7/10 (ha)

eighteen- 2/10

prairie- 6/10

benedict sundance- 10/10!!

oskar dandelion- 10/10 also!!

ambrose “abbey”- not my favorite nickname for Ambrose, I adore Bram

sylvester “sally” “scully”- Sally is not my favorite but makes sense, I think Scully is more of a stretch. What about Sully? Les? Lester?

theodore “thor”- love this

robinson “rocky”- cute

benedict “bucky”- I don’t like Bucky but it makes sense

sebastian “sebby” or “bash”- love both of these!

FOR THE PERSON RATING MINE-

Each combo has an Amharic name

Tseday- “TSE-dee”
Lulit: “loo-LEET”
Elshaday: “el-shah-dye”
Luladey: “loo-la-dye”

Zafe- “ZAH-fay”
Nolawi- “no-LAH-wee”
Nuri “NOOR-ee”
Henoch- “HEH-nock”

1 Like

oh goodness !! I didn’t mean to cause you to redo your UC !! you had a lot of fabulous combos on there (reverie selah is literal perfection !)

not as far as I know, just vivid color vibes for names :wink:

1 Like

noo don’t worry! i had already started days before this thread! I might keep [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Selah[/name_f], or change it to [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] for example

and that’s cool! i get the colour vibes with some names when it’s a bit more obvious but you seem to have a cool sense of colour

1 Like

@Kipperbo1

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] Tseday- Okay, so I’m kinda trying to decide if Tseday is supposed to be [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], or if that’s just be being the white American I am. Because it’s not on the NB database. Anyways, the flow is beautiful, the imagery is absolutely stunning–I see a girl running through a patch of wildflowers.

[name_f]Lulit[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]- This is absolutely gorgeous. The flow isn’t perfect, but it’s so fabulous, I don’t really have words. I just love this so much.

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] Elshaday- This is so cute. Personally, to just add to the flow, I’d flip [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], or even do [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] Elshaday [name_f]Fern[/name_f], but the three names work so well together, this is so beautiful.

[name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] Luladey- Personally, I like [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] better on a boy, but it works here. This probably isn’t my favorite out of your girl’s names, but it’s still really nice. The flow is pretty darn perfect.

Zafe [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]- This is so very lovely. All three names are stunning, and even more so together. I love seeing [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] being used, and Zafe is new, though he’s fabulous. I love this!

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] Nowali [name_u]Harper[/name_u]- [name_u]Harper[/name_u] supremacy on a boy!! I love this, and [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is perfect! Nowali is new, but I really dig it. This combo is so awesome!

[name_u]Nuri[/name_u] [name_u]Vaughn[/name_u] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m]- This one’s really sweet, I don’t have much to say, it’s really nice, though! I’m kind of running out of adjectives, here! :joy:

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Henoch- I absolutely love this combo!! It’s soft yet strong, very willowy for some reason.

Overall, I love your names! Somehow, I’ve never looked at your UC before, but WOW it’s so beautiful! And your puppy has such a lovely name. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!!! It is Tseday, not [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] :slight_smile:

It’s an Amharic name pronounced TSEH-dee. There are very very few Amharic names in the nb database sadly

Next person rate @Ellory

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know! I wasn’t confident, so I just wanted to check. Also, thank you for introducing me to a new name, she’s beautiful! This is one of the times that it really shows how much NB lacks in diversity.

(next person rate me)

1 Like

jumps out of the closet

you asked ??

artie orion

the flow is there. the vibes are there. dig it for you !! the only issue is that “orion” always looks like “onion” to me. every time. if that doesn’t bother you, I dig it !!

rupert marigold

wow, I love this !! amazing !! rupert and marigold go so well together and marigold on a boy is ~insert chef’s kiss emoji~ !!

ellery october

okay, I have to tell you— I love ellery. I know some people don’t like it due to its similarity to celery. personally, I find the celery connection endearing. that said, I also adore october !! october “toby” is the dream. this combo is the most unisex combo I’ve seen in a while !! I do prefer it on a boy (to no one’s surprise :joy:) but I quite enjoy it for both !!

jem bryony

I’m very sorry, but I’m just not feeling this one. I’m not a fan of jem on a girl and bryony just sounds like “briny” to me. I like it for you though !!

leander cassius rain

leander is amazing, one of the very best soft boys’ names :relieved:
cassius (pron. CASH-uhs) is amazing, chef’s kiss. love it.
rain on a boy is underused and adorable.
I adore this combo !! very much !!

with the caveat that cassius is pron. CASH-uhs.

perseus courage

the flow is there !! the vibes are there !! I dig it !! perseus “percy” is the dream and courage is such a fun middle !!

iola augustine

I’ve seen iola pronounced eye-oh-la and yo-la, so I’m not sure which you’re using. augustine is a lovely name that fits almost anywhere :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: however, the “uh” sound on the end of iola and the “aug” in the beginning of augustine causes the combo to run into itself a bit.

cleo hypatia

neither is my favorite name but this feels like a very you name and the vibes are definitely there, so I dig it for you !!

fiadh elspeth march

hmm, I’m not sure. elspeth and march have the same vibe, but fiadh doesn’t seem to vibe with either one. march is also solidly masc in my head !!

araminta blackbird

this flows very well !! the vibes are very reddish/brown and black and they go together. I love this one !!

diana theodosia

hmm, the fact that both of these names end in “a” is throwing me off. otherwise, I like it :blush:

mara lovelace

just not feeling this one. mara isn’t for me— it seems… incomplete ?? lovelace is sweet, perhaps too sweet. the 2-2 flow and the stress of the syllables causes this combo not to flow very well.

rutherford lazarus frey

adore it !! no complaints !! amazing !! love seeing frey !!

percy fitzwiliam truth

oh wow, I love it !! fitzwiliam and truth are both lovely, underused gems. I adore it but— consider— perseus fitzwilliam truth ??

meriwether vivendel russ

:open_mouth: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

I’m amazed !! this is beautiful !!

sasha evander joy

beautiful !! flows very well, the vibes are there. I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

remus lionel sage

:heart_eyes:

I have nothing but good to say about this one :revolving_hearts:

albie jupiter

I adore jupiter and I think albie is a good choice for you, but the vibes seem to clash— the sleek jupiter doesn’t really go with the sweet albie.

evanthe amoret fern

lovely !! flow is very good and the name seems cohesive. love it !!

stevie franziska

amazing :sob: stevie on a girl is so spunky and fresh and franziska is such a cool complement for her :pleading_face:

leto dianthe

it feels ?? incomplete ?? maybe it’s just me but it feels like it isn’t finished. nice, though !!

bly ariadne courage

love, you know how I feel about this one :wink: :heart:

minerva heloise fay

it’s cool and it flows well and the vibes seem pretty cohesive, just not my favorite names :grin:

abra eugenie opal

eugenie might not be a nickname name, but it feels like a nickname name and so it seems like it should go in the first name spot ?? abra is interesting— I prefer alba, though :wink:

marnie philippa rue

it flows well, but the vibes clash (: philippa rue is darling, though !!

pippa rhiannon sage

love it !! flow is good, vibes are there, I love it !!

1 Like