Rate The User Card!

omg @Indilee please forgive how long this has taken me!

Claudia Bee - This one has such a clunky sweetness to it. Claudia isn’t my style (I’ve just never been able to get past the meaning) and I usually find it a lil dated but I think you’ve found a really great balance in Bee; this feels like a name one would be proud to wear at any age.

Giulia Ramone - There’s a delicious edginess to this! I wouldn’t be a fan of Ramone on its own but the gender neutral ending (esp in combo with the Italian spelling) gives it so much more character than Julia Ramona.

Irsia Love - Very chic! I can imagine a supermodel with this name. It feels like it belongs in the Coco, Irina, Gigi, Behati, Kendall bracket. Again, I’m not sure how I feel about Irsia as a single (might depend on the pronunciation, currently I’m pronouncing it like Ursa but with an extra i in there) but as a combo it’s magical.

Lilija Plum - Ugh I LOVE this. Anyone who knows me will know I am a sucker for Plum but you’ve got to have a deft hand to balance it well combo-wise and you’ve just done it so effortlessly here. Sweet without being sickly (I think choosing the Slavic spelling helps give it that edge) and a really nice flow. Just darling!

Parisa Noelle - This one is giving me massive 00s throwbacks! Noelle is a name I’ll forever associate with My Scene and teen dramas of that era; Parisa, even with that extra a, makes me think Hilton. It’s a very different vibe to your other combos. I don’t think it’s bad, just nms. I wonder if maybe it’d look more complete as Noelle Parisa?

Solana Thisbe - I’m always delighted to see a Thisbe combo and there’s a real melody to this one. It feels very mature, the right name for an assured independent woman, and yet that flow brings it a softness. I love the meaning of Solana too!

Silvie Wildflower - Another of my favourites of yours! A combo full of light and laughter; the choice of Silvie over Sylvie makes me think of a sunny social butterfly :butterfly:

Viveca Sunday - This feels like the name of a socialite or debutante. I’m having a hard time imagining it on a wean but simply as a combo? Perfection! So elegant!

Jasper Valentin - Okay so this is simply divine as a combo :heart_eyes: Absolutely love the imagery - very classy, very opulent. I’m slight struggling with the French version (part of me feels like Jasper Valentine is a little more complete?) but truly this is me being pernickety bc oh my god this combo is just gorgeous.

Jem Peregrine - Oh my GOD this has to be my favourite of your whole UC! Perfectly balanced, softer nickname first against that sharper nature second, plus I feel like he’d make a great sibset with Silvie Wildflower. An offbeat classic for sure!

Rafael Noel - I love Rafael, I don’t love Noel (afraid it’s still a bit of an old man name in my head). Also, even though I know they’re pronounced differently, the repeated el is grating me. Rafe Noel or Rafael Noah perhaps?

Rome Niccolo - Oooh this feels a lot zippier than your other boy combos. It still carries that classiness I can see in all your combos, just a little fresher thanks to that clean cut first and romantic second. Love it!

Sacha Kit - I usually struggle with Kit in the middle but you’ve won me over with this. Sacha carries a wonderful history whilst still sounding gentle & light enough for a lad to wear at any age. Can esp imagine a wee man full of spirit just gunning it round the playground!

Vinnie Perseus - These names are such different styles and yet somehow they work! They’re both pretty bold names so I think you’d have to find a confident kid to wear them but honestly it’s such a firecracker of a combo I don’t give a toss :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

@blueylit i do apologise, i haven’t done one of these in a while! i’ve also decided to go with your neutrals!

asa florian - it is very calming combination, it reminds my when the sky fills up with clouds. also soft and safe.

peregrine shea - i think i’d prefer this combination reversed but i also don’t mind it the way it is… it would definitely grow on me… this is probably the most neutral name of them all for me and i love how it fits any style you want it to be!

kit marjoram - a very loud and bright name! it also gives me a lot of old school vibes as well but i definitely see this making a big come back!

pipsa meadowlark - Pipsa is adorable! i love my Pip’s and i think i might just add this one to it as well! for me Meadowlark really grounds Pipsa in a very earthy and dirt (not dirty!!) way. this combination is very solid and although i’m feeling slightly more feminine here i could see it 100% as masculine as well!

taika valentine - this is hands down my favourite! Taika is such a powerful name and i know it’s traditionally masculine but the strength of this name really wants me to use it for a girl! Valentine brings a gentle and warm vibe to the combination! very wholesome and really warms my heart!

blaise endellion - this one is missing something, it just isn’t giving me a certain feeling… i really enjoy both names individually but just something falling a bit flat unfortunately

jules orion - i would love to see Jules on a boy and just Jules as well! this is a very handsome combination!

vesper blake - this is a close second for most neutral name! the strength of this name is so versatile, i love it! Vesper is very magical and Blake makes it very ‘realistic’

idris naoise - so elegant! so poise! so graceful! i’d love to see this on a girl, i’d think she’d feel so proud of her name! Naoise is incredible! i love it!

art rowan - falls a bit flat for me again, i think it just doesn’t have a solid name that carries the combination and stands out to give it some character… i love both names but unfortunately together they aren’t doing it for me

1 Like

@daniemc , our style is very different, but I’ll give it a go!

[name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u]- This sounds almost like a brand to me (although maybe I’m just thinking of [name_f]Capri[/name_f] Suns, which might not be a thing where you live). I’ve never seen [name_u]Win[/name_u] for a girl before, which is cool!

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]- This feels very stylish and spunky!

[name_f]Elke[/name_f] [name_u]Pippin[/name_u]- [name_f]Elke[/name_f] is fun! I’ve never seen [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] on a girl before, but I think it works as a middle!

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]- This feels very sophisticated; it’s also very “berry!”

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]- [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is sweet, and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is very grounding.

[name_f]Lotta[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]- I like the flow for this!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Havana[/name_u]- This is a very dynamic, vivid name!

[name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]- I like the pared-down, Scandinavian feel to this.

[name_f]Tilde[/name_f] [name_u]Havana[/name_u]- While it’s not my style, both names are intriguing.

[name_f]Tove[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]- This feels bright and androgynous!

[name_m]Xande[/name_m] [name_f]Kirrily[/name_f]- Neither of these names is my style, but it’s a spunky combination.

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]- [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is great! It’s solid and feels contemporary.

[name_u]Jett[/name_u]- [name_u]Jett[/name_u] isn’t my style, but it’s cool!

[name_m]Len[/name_m]- this almost feels unfinished to me, but that’s probably because I have never seen it without a longer name.

Loche- This isn’t my taste, but it is striking!

[name_m]Mats[/name_m]- This is another name that I have never seen as a standalone, but I like the sound!

[name_m]Nash[/name_m]- [name_m]Nash[/name_m] fits the preppy-quirky-cool feeling of your list well.

[name_m]Ned[/name_m]- This is a sweet, down to earth nickname name.

[name_u]Rigby[/name_u]- This is very bright and playful!

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! It is more solemn (pun not intended) than your other names, but it’s a nice addition!

[name_u]Tex[/name_u]- It’s fun in a cowboy sort of way.

[name_m]Tripp[/name_m]- This name isn’t my favorite (the double p spelling and the association to the word aren’t positive to me), but it has a bouncy nickname feeling.

[name_m]Vaughan[/name_m]- This is a little preppier than some of your names, but it does have that modern cool feeling!

[name_u]Wade[/name_u]- I appreciate the casual-cool feel.

[name_u]Zeke[/name_u]- I like [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]! It feels very 90s/2000s cool.

Next poster, my user card is short, but I wanted to revive the thread :laughing: !

1 Like

susannah alice - susannah is one of my faves!! and it has such a nice vintage feel paired with alice, though the a ending of susannah and a beginning of alice sort of run into each other.

simon matthew - so classic! matthew is so underrated and simon is so sweet. it is a bit m heavy but still adorable.

ida abilene - my favorite! so vintage yet unexpected. ida is a great name and she pairs so wonderfully with the gorgeous abilene! :heart_eyes:

jesse david - not my favorite, but i can appreciate it. both names are a bit lackluster, and the flow is sort of choppy, but the combo overall has a very simple and classic feel.

mary zelda - my second favorite! the uncommonness of zelda perfectly balances mary. the flow is great and the combo has such great imagery!

daniel true - my fave of the boys! true is such a sweet and unexpected middle to pair with daniel, which is another underrated classic.

overall, you have a lovely uc, @almostactually

1 Like

daisy manon - i’m not a huge fan of either name on their own, but this is a lovely combo! the flow is a tiny bit off (i think a middle in between daisy & manon would sound great, but obviously thats only if you like double middles !), but it isn’t too bad

agnes olivia - agnes isn’t my favorite but i think the freshness of olivia really balances out the old-fashioned feel of agnes! this combo could feel either dark academia or cottagecore so i really love that!

frances bea - so pretty!! the names are a perfect match stylistically and the combo has such a nice cottagecore feel. i think the nn frankie would fit really well with this combo, too !

jane antigone - i don’t like jane but when paired with antigone, it makes a lovely combo! the uniqueness of antigone works really well with how common jane is. and the flow is so pretty too!

libby marlowe - this is my favorite combo in your uc! while i’m normally not a huge fan of libby as a full name, it works so well when paired with marlowe. the flow is gorgeous, they work very well stylistically, and libby marlowe is really visually appealing!

cleo june - i think this is my second favorite! i adore both cleo & june, and they work great together. i know i’ve said this a few times but cleo & june fit really well in terms of style. and i like how the combo is short, simple, and sweet!

1 Like

Elio Florence - This is delightful! I really like the repeating ‘l’ sounds in this combo, and I really do enjoy both names on their own and together.

Theodore Poet - Theodore feels a little overexposed to me, but it’s still a strong and refined name. Poet gives this name a wise aura I think, it definitely feels very dark academia!

Bellamy Rhodes - I think the flow is lovely with this combo, and I’ve always been fond of the way Bellamy rolls off the tongue. Rhodes is not my favourite but I do think it compliments Bellamy quite nicely, although it does give it a slightly different vibe to your other combos.

Fiorello - So fun, I feel like this name could totally be in a ballet.

Galileo - I actually really love the strong ‘Gal’ syllable in this name, I think it makes this name sound assertive and serious. This is another name that rolls of the tongue so well and is incredibly fun to say!

Aurelio - I like this name in theory but when ever I say it out loud I just find that the ‘Aur-’ beginning never does sound quite as beautiful as it does in my head. Regardless! It’s a very stately name that carries alot of regalness to it.

Firenze - Its probably because of its similarity to the word ‘fire’, but this name is definitely sparky, vivacious, and fiery to me. Super vivid! Definitely also feels like it could belong in a ballet, perhaps Don Quixote.

Ophelia Moon - Very dreamy and beautiful. I like this combination alot!

Andromeda Faye - I love both of these names and I think they are wonderfully matched. Andromeda is regal, strong, and starry while Faye is gentle, delicate, and fairy-like. A very magical combo!

Alicja - I am not to fond of this name, just because I find the sounds a bit too sharp for my taste. I think it looks very pretty though, and I like the meaning

Alethea - This name reminds me of other similar names like Anthea, Athena, etc and for some reason I’m just not fond of these names. They have an ethereal feel to them which is rather pretty, but I think I just don’t really vibe with that.

Ecgwēla - Dont quite love the sound, but I like its strong and commanding feel!

Roma - I love Roma! Such a lovely sound. It does admittedly remind me of the tomatoes, but maybe that’s cute :tomato:

Persephone Othello - This is my favourite combination, it’s just divine. I love the sounds, the look, the regalness, the elegance…all of it!

Solstice - I really like this sunny, bright little name!

Percy - I don’t know, I want to like this name because I think it’s got a nice comforting vibe and a sweet spirit, but something about the sound is quite harsh on my brain.

Romilly- Another name that’s super fun to say! I adore the way Romilly rolls off the tongue. I like the nickname potentials with this name, and it’s got a similar vibe to Roma I think.

1 Like

briar magdalene - not a fan of the names but the combo flows great!
anouk valentina - anouk is really nice! not a fan of valentina but it fits with anouk
marcia rosewood - im not a fan of both names but they go great together, although rosewood is kinda nice!
pearl andromeda - this one is great! love both names and they go great together
eden magnolia - ohh beautiful! love both names and they go amazing together
winnie franceska - not a fan of winnie but i like franceska and this combo is really pretty!

karolina - not a fan tbh
halina - im kinda neutral on this one, it’s unique so i like that
gala - i have a bad association with this name, but i get its appeal
cvita - wow lovely! don’t know how it’s pronounced but love its uniqueness
inka - underrated name! i love it

will starling - not a fan of will but i love starling!
aspen adair - beautiful! love the alliteration and loove aspen on a boy, so sweet
shiloh finch - love love this one! shiloh is soo pretty for a boy, underrated name, and it goes so well with finch which i also love
blair waterlily - not a fan of blair and waterlily is kinda too out there for me
rudy amias - love amias! rudy is also kinda nice, the combo flows great
willow trueheart - willow is soo sweet for a boy, trueheart is kinda too out there for me also

sunny - so sweet
bruno - not a fan
oslo - love!
lars - too associated with lars ulrich for me, but it’s a nice name
vin - sweet sweet nn

next person: you don’t have to do my nursery kids hahah they are a lot lol

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] - this one feels quite trendy style-wise, however, I love the blue vibes of [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] has a sweet sound. The feel just a little repetitive together with the prominent O sounds but that’s only a problem if you make it one, haha
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_u]Zen[/name_u] - a little too on-the-nose spiritual for me; something that a child may have difficulty to live up to; however, flow-wise I really like the combo
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] - my favourite of your boys’ combos; [name_u]Florian[/name_u] is such a fun name and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] adds the slightly trendy vibe the other two combos have

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] Rivera - I did comment on your girl combos in the quick poll thread already but I think they’re really sweet, especially together. Personally, they’d be a teeny bit too wordy for me, however, for you, I think they’re perfect, especially their meanings. On top of that, I love the name [name_u]Alma[/name_u], such a pretty name!
[name_u]Vida[/name_u] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] - same as above for the most part; but also [name_u]Vida[/name_u] is such a pretty name; a little more wordy than [name_u]Alma[/name_u] to the general population but if you’re in a Spanish speaking country anyway, they’ll both be equally wordy, I think. [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] is also really pretty; always make me think of that one Euro Cup song “endless summer” (which isn’t the greatest song ever but the summer vibes are there; the singer is Oceana).

I think you’re style is very different to mine so I won’t comment on that further but just tell you what I think about the names beyond that…
[name_u]River[/name_u] - as far as word names go, I think this is a really classic choice; it’s sweet and friendly
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] - I love the look of the name but dislike the [name_f]English[/name_f] pronunciation of zeff-fer; not sure how you would say this one
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] - I do like the sound of the name but it doesn’t feel much like a name to me yet
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] - has never really appealed to me because I just see the mountain, so it doesn’t feel like a people name to me; however, I think if I were to hear it more, rather than read it, it may start to sound more appealing
[name_u]Forest[/name_u] - I’d put this in one style category with [name_u]River[/name_u], though I probably wouldn’t use the names together as that would be crating a very inflexible theme (for me, at least)
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] - I’d also almost put this in the river category; perhaps it’s a little more trendy but it does feel like a very usable word name. I’d suggest [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] as a brother (not really but they give me the same vibe as [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u] as siblings).
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] - I really like this one, similar to [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] on your girls’ list, it feels modern but rooted in a lot of history, which makes the name both feel old and new at the same time.
[name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] - this always makes me think of rodent, so not really my favourite because of that, but I do like the look!
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] - this one is gorgeous; I especially love the nickname [name_u]Percy[/name_u], but as a full name it’s just so lush.
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] - also adore this one! Makes me think of the guy in [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] :relieved:
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] & [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - both feel very popular at the moment, but as far as word name go, these are really easy to wear and fun to say!

[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - I really like this one; it feels modern but still has a very grounded and mythological vibe!
[name_f]Eartha[/name_f] - the singer was lovely but I just can’t warm up to the name as it just feels so very heavy. However, may also just be a case of never hearing it.
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] & [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] - between ocean and oceana i much prefer the latter, especially if it’s pronounced as o-see-AH-na rather than o-Shan-a; it’s really pretty!
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] - I prefer other similar names (Arden, for example) as [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] makes me think of that fancy ski place first and foremost, however, I can definitely see the appeal (and may be easier to wear in a non-English speaking country).
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - a bit too religious for me personally, but a sweet sound and unisex look, which make it appealing to many people.
[name_f]Music[/name_f] - reminds me of that controversial [name_f]Sia[/name_f] movie; beyond that, I think the concept is almost too broad as a name. It doesn’t feel lazy per se, but I wish the name were a little more personal to the family, as in, gives a hint as to what music inspires the parents (if that makes sense). I’d see it as naming a kid Water rather than [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] or Brook; Tree rather than [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_u]Ash[/name_u] or [name_m]Birk[/name_m].
[name_f]Electra[/name_f] - this one is really cool. It’s on my own list of names I’d probably never use because there are others I prefer but, especially as a middle name, I love it (also Elektra).
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u] - way too religious for me as a non-religious person, at least outside of the US.
I also am not such a big fan of the look of the name, but that’s secondary.
[name_f]Samsara[/name_f] - while not super appealing to me personally; I think this is a sweet name that is easy to spell; though she’s likely either end up [name_u]Sam[/name_u] or [name_f]Sara[/name_f] with her friends, as both are just so obvious

—-

Next poster, please just rate these

[name_f]My[/name_f] UC

𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑎 𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎 + 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑜 𝑃𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑛

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝑉𝑦𝑣𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠 - 𝑂𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑦 - 𝐻𝑢𝑔𝑜 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝐸𝑑𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑑
𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒 - 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑦 𝐼𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒 - 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙 𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡
𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑂𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙 - 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 - 𝑀𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑦

𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎 𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑟 - 𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ - 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑟 - 𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑂𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑒 - 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑎

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: the flow is great, but it’s just not my cup of tea. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] feels very cutesy (in a sweet way, but still just nms), whereas i view [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] belonging to quite a different style, and together they feel a bit jarring. i also associate [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] predominately with the car brand, which is why it turns me off a bit. 5/10

[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f]: [name_f]Alba[/name_f] is lovely. i haven’t heard of [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] before; it’s interesting, but unfortunately just not my style. there’s some L sound repetition happening, but it’s definitely not so overwhelming that it’s unusable. 7/10

[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] Pelegrín: very sweet! i love the way they complement each other. 8/10

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]: [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] is phenomenal. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] also fits really well on the end. 9/10

[name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]: i love this spelling of [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f], it looks so much softer and more whimsical than [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. overall, the combo is great, and i love how it’s cheerful and sprightly while still grounded in that classical feel. 8/10

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]: it’s handsome, but i’m just not fond of [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m]. it definitely has a place in the combo, and i think it even adds something more to the traditional, familiar [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], but it’s just not for me. 7/10

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]: i love the imagery of this combo and the way it looks written down. sound-wise, i’m not a fan of [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Olalla; the vowels run into each other far too much and i kind of struggle to say it outloud (could just be my accent, though). [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is too dated for my liking, but it’s nice here. 6.5/10

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Iskandar[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u]: stunning! i really like all three names and the flow is great. 9/10

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m]: [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] is far to frumpy and harsh for me, I just can’t get behind it, sorry. [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m] is darling, though. overall, the names fit well together, even with [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] having a slightly different vibe to [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m], imo. 7/10

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Odilon[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u]: this is so lovely. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] i adore. [name_m]Odilon[/name_m] feels like middle ground for [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] in terms of style, so i think it really ties the whole combo together. 8/10

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]: this is very sweet. i particularly love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] fits in so well, too. 8/10

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]: unfotunately, this is just very nms. i don’t find any of the names attractive, and it feels a little dated. but personal opinion aside, the combo is easy on the ear and flows wonderfully.

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]: cute! my immediate thought was the story [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] by [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] Spyri, which is a bit random, but definitely sums up the vibe of the combo well. it has a fun feel without being cutesy. 8/10

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Friedrich[/name_m]: a simple, refined combo - very nice! i love the way it rolls off the tongue. 7/10

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]: it feels a bit off, like they don’t quite belong together, but i think it still works. they’re really handsome names separately. 6.5/10

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is too popular for my taste (though i can see the appeal), but i love [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]. it’s a sweet combo. 7/10

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f]: i adore the way this sounds. i love seeing this spelling of [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f], too. 8/10

@ next poster: feel free to skip my GPs (last section) if it’s too much.

1 Like

daphne noelle - love these 2 names so much!! the soft, peaceful sounds pair so well and the styles match perfectly!!

diana moon - ok any combo with moon is amazing! and this one is just perfect! so wearable and down to earth yet moon adds the magic.

etta bee - charming and cottagecore- love her!

giulia honey - same vibe as etta bee - would make amazing sisters

irsia love - i always am happy to see love used as a name! irsia is nice, not my favorite (I prefer iris), but that’s just personal preference. it fits with love surprisingly well, as i usually picture love as a vintage, cute, and charming vibe and irsia is more fantastical.

lilja plum - solid name, just not my style. lilja is unique but very usable bc of it’s similarity to well-known names like lily or lilliana. i don’t personally care for plum, but again, that’s just personal preference lol

parisa tearose - not my favorite, but usable and i like the sweet, cute, elegant feel

sylvie muse - WOW this is gorgeous sylvie is one of my favorites (i spell it silvie but love it either way) and muse is AWESOME

viveca sunday - lively, fun, sunny (obviously :joy:) and quite elegant!

elio kit - AHHHHHHH :heart_eyes: I have no words for this fiery timeless wonder

ignatius lourdes - this is super cute! the hard and soft sounds in both names flow so well

jasper valentin - :star_struck:

jem peregrine - the short and long together flows impeccably and i love the unique yet classic vintage names and how peregrine brings strength to the subdued jem!

rafael noel - i love both names but the endings are a little matchy

rome julien - julien is just…i can’t put it into words it’s so awesome. rome…i do like it but i prefer romeo or romy. i don’t love place names but a lot of people do!

vinnie perseus - these names don’t go together as well as your other ones. perseus is really cool and majestic but vinnie isn’t really the best pair imo. not terrible at all, i just don’t love vinnie, as i feel it’s a bit too nicknamey.

vespérine gloria - powerful!

wednesday fortuna - i’m neutral on this combo. both names are cool

mariposa lunette - :heart_eyes: this is so perfect

fiyero nightingale - awwwwwww super sweet (i know that’s probably the vibe that would come into most people’s heads but it’s cute to me :grin:) but it still packs a powerful punch!

ptolemy penn - not my fave but it works :grin: :+1:

Next poster: just do however many you want-I have too many! :joy: you don’t have to comment on my individual names (gps or crushes) either

acacia silvie- i like it and it certainly does flow well, but silvie doesn’t sit right in the middle spot imo because it’s so nicknamey !
avalon mary- love it !! feels very elena & very cool !
avalon vesper- i will say that i tripped over the v sounds just a bit but i do still like it !! avalon mary feels more “you,” though.
blythe seraphina- it flows well & all, but the colors kind of clash ? seraphina is like navy and yellow & blythe is brownish purple. maybe just me though !
blythe vivian- i like this one better !! vivian is deep purple to me so this matches blythe’s vibes better !
celeste vivian- it’s good !!
cleo vivian- this is cute !! i like how the spunky cleo contrasts with vivian !
elodie celeste- feels like the name of a storybook character, in a good way !
felicity briar- a bit wordy maybe but i still enjoy it !
iris elodie- idk man something just feels a bit off about it ? maybe the amount of vowels ? still nice though !
iris vivienne- i must say i’m not a fan of vivienne— vivian looks much nicer to me. iris vivienne is cute though !
jolie beatrix- spunky & cool !! i dig it !
rosalie blythe- ros- names are just so bright red that brownish purple blythe clashes :sob:
rosalie faye- i don’t really dig the flow here— maybe rosalie iris ?
ruby amaryllis- despite the wordiness of the combo i really like it !! very red, very cute !
sibyl felicity- oo, i love this !! very cool !
silvie ambrosia- i’m afraid that i can’t get on board with ambrosia, because of my strong love of ambrose and the word association with ambrosia. it’s a nice combo, though !
silvie juniper- cute !! very light purple !
verity iris- i dig it but iris verity flows a bit better imo !
xandra jolie- i’m not much of a fan of xandra & i’m not sure about the flow.
zelie amaryllis- it’s cool !! i prefer ruby amaryllis though :heart_eyes:
zelie ophelia- oooo !!! i love this one !!!
zinnia agnes- it’s nice, just feels kind of lackluster next to zelie ophelia ?

@ejpuddlejumper tagging so you see the update !!

ambrose juniper- adore it !! can find no fault in it whatsoever !!
arthur bellamy- stately & cool !! diggin it !!
brooks isidore- the vibes kind of clash but in a not-clashy way ? like it makes it cooler instead of less cool ? i dig it !!
emmett caspian- the names come off as a bit mismatched to me but i couldn’t tell you why. maybe it’s just color associations i have !
felix ambrose- i like it, but it doesn’t flow the best. i do enjoy the names together, however !
felix bellamy- even though this flows better than felix ambrose, i like felix ambrose more because the vibes complement each other, yknow ? i feel like the spunky, bright felix doesn’t quite go with bellamy ?
indigo blaise- very cool !! reads super unisex to me (which is ofc very cool !!)
jasper ignatius- diggin it !! i like how the freshness of jasper contrasts with the stately ignatius !
jasper miles- it’s nice, just feels very trendy to me. if that doens’t bother you it’s lovely !
emrys theodore- i actually like this one more than i thought i would !! emrys “emmy” is cute !
evander isaac- there’s nothing wrong with it— it just doesn’t quite :sparkles: sparkle :sparkles: maybe i’ve just known too many isaacs ?
kit theodore- i’m not really a fan of kit as a standalone first & theodore’s vibes don’t really fit in this combo imo !
kit lysander- now this one i can get behind !! so cute !!
laurence bastian- good flow with the bass tee ahn pronounciation, not a fan with the two-syllable pronounciation !
leander ignatius- i love it !! can find no fault at all here !!
quentin beau- beau is cool & i like how quentin flows with it !! very green & brown vibes (but in a good way, not a bland way !)
remy arthur- oo, i love it !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
remy xavier- it’s nice, but remy arthur has more sparkles imo !
robin evander- very fresh & neat !! very clean vibes, if that makes sense ?
robin jasper- these are just such bright red names that this is such a red combo that it feels off ? yknow ?
rowan august- very cute !! diggin it !!
theodore aubrey- i love this one !! it feels very fresh and very you !!
valentine beau- same as above :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
xander blaise- i dig blaise, not so much xander !! cool combo, though.
zachary true- ooo, i love it !! zachary has grown on me a lot recently & i love true in the middle !!

some quick tricky pronounciations !

éogan: oh gan
issoufou: ee soo foo
jaagup: yah gup
seosamh: sho sav
cathal: ka hal
josephus: yo se fus

1 Like

@EllieWilbury tagging so you see the update!

Lilac Mercury Fiorenzo - (6/10) It’s a bit wordy for me, especially as Lilac and Mercury can both be considered colours. I do like Fiorenzo though and Mercury fits well with it. Maybe a different first?

Galileo Nightingale Jude - (10/10) (insert chef’s kiss emoji) I love love love this! The vibes are beautiful and I adore all the names individually. I literally can’t find a fault with this one.

Stevie Alessandro Ocean - (8/10) Love Stevie, love Ocean, neutral on Alessandro. The combo is a bit s heavy overall (Stevie Alessandro Ocean) but that’s not a deal breaker for me.

Arrigo Bowie River - (7/10) Arrigo is new to me and it runs into the start of Bowie for me. The middles are nice together though.

Edgardo Cedar Morrison - (5/10) I don’t really know, this just doesn’t have the same spark as your other combos. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just falls a bit flat for me.

Elia Rhododendron Taylor - (8/10) Rhododendron is a mouthful but paired with the shorter Elia and Taylor I think it works. It doesn’t quite have the spark of some of your others but it sounds and looks very aesthetically pleasing and vibes well together.

Éogan Issoufou Jaagup - (4/10) For me to like a name it has to look visually appealing and Issoufou and Jaagup just don’t do that for me. I do kind of like Éogan though. There’s nothing wrong with the combo per se it’s just not appealing to me.

Seosamh Konstantin Lugaid - (7/10) Seosamh is cool and fresh, and I do like Konstantin. Unfortunately though when I see Lugaid it just makes me think ‘lug aid’.

Ilja Cathal Josephus - (8/10) This one is cool! I like Ilja and Cathal and while Josephus isn’t my favourite it works well in the combo.

Crimthand Peppino Ahti - (6/10) Peppino is cute but I’m not 100% sold on Crimthand. I like Ahti but it feels a little bit nicknamey.

Yousef Pipan Aleksander - (8/10) Like Peppino, Pipan is very cute. I love Aleksander but am not the biggest Yousef fan. But the combo overall is very nice.

1 Like

@wintersnowflake03

maisie ingrid hope : i love the names in this combo but i’m not a huge fan of the flow between maisie and ingrid. i love love the imagery - it’s light yellow, sweet and i get cottagecore vibes from it!

sylvie theodota july : this combo is breathtakingly beautiful!! i love love love this!! i’ve never heard of theodota before but it’s gorgeous. the vibes are so perfect! i get such a cottage core feel from this combo!

xanthe aurelia : love this! i actually really like how both of these names have the same meaning!! this combo has such a golden, summery, liquidy warm feel and i’m all for that!!

luna amalia : i’m not a huge fan of the flow in this combo but it’s not a deal breaker. both of these names are gorgeous though!

eliska valentine : this is so so pretty! :exploding_head: this combo to me is light red and i love the delicate, snowy winter forest vibes!!

dahlia rune : not my favourite of your combos. maybe adding another middle name in there would split up the two wordy names? but it’s still so lovely!

renata poem : SO GORGEOUS!! the flow is so perfect and i love the overall ethereal vibes of this combo. i’m not usually a fan of the name poem but it works really well here!

overall i love your name style! your combos give me such magical, cottagecore and ethereal imagery :sparkles:

1 Like

augusta james- diggin it !! i’m assuming this is feminine ? i like it a lot !!
marte winifred plum- i love the freshness of marte & winifred & plum are so cottagecore & homey !! i love it !!
cosette honey- oh this feels so tea :grin: so cute !
marlowe diana- this is awesome !!! i dig this one so much !! marlowe is so cool & rugged and diana complements that perfectly !!
nadia fleur- a combo that never leaves me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lovely
lua dandelion- this is perfection on any gender :heart:

milan caspian rose- i adore rose (b) and caspian goes perfectly with it, and i love how milan finished the combo !!
leomaris valentine- :heart_eyes: literally nothing bad to say, this is absolutely stunning
lenny aleksander willow- i love aleksander :heart: lenny is cute & i adore willow on a boy !!
lionel forest- feels very sweet and very you !! diggin it !!

1 Like