Rate The User Card!

@daniemc , our style is very different, but I’ll give it a go!

[name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u]- This sounds almost like a brand to me (although maybe I’m just thinking of [name_f]Capri[/name_f] Suns, which might not be a thing where you live). I’ve never seen [name_u]Win[/name_u] for a girl before, which is cool!

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]- This feels very stylish and spunky!

[name_f]Elke[/name_f] [name_u]Pippin[/name_u]- [name_f]Elke[/name_f] is fun! I’ve never seen [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] on a girl before, but I think it works as a middle!

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]- This feels very sophisticated; it’s also very “berry!”

[name_f]Lainey[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]- [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] is sweet, and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is very grounding.

[name_f]Lotta[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]- I like the flow for this!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Havana[/name_u]- This is a very dynamic, vivid name!

[name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]- I like the pared-down, Scandinavian feel to this.

[name_f]Tilde[/name_f] [name_u]Havana[/name_u]- While it’s not my style, both names are intriguing.

[name_f]Tove[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]- This feels bright and androgynous!

[name_m]Xande[/name_m] [name_f]Kirrily[/name_f]- Neither of these names is my style, but it’s a spunky combination.

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]- [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is great! It’s solid and feels contemporary.

[name_u]Jett[/name_u]- [name_u]Jett[/name_u] isn’t my style, but it’s cool!

[name_m]Len[/name_m]- this almost feels unfinished to me, but that’s probably because I have never seen it without a longer name.

Loche- This isn’t my taste, but it is striking!

[name_m]Mats[/name_m]- This is another name that I have never seen as a standalone, but I like the sound!

[name_m]Nash[/name_m]- [name_m]Nash[/name_m] fits the preppy-quirky-cool feeling of your list well.

[name_m]Ned[/name_m]- This is a sweet, down to earth nickname name.

[name_u]Rigby[/name_u]- This is very bright and playful!

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! It is more solemn (pun not intended) than your other names, but it’s a nice addition!

[name_u]Tex[/name_u]- It’s fun in a cowboy sort of way.

[name_m]Tripp[/name_m]- This name isn’t my favorite (the double p spelling and the association to the word aren’t positive to me), but it has a bouncy nickname feeling.

[name_m]Vaughan[/name_m]- This is a little preppier than some of your names, but it does have that modern cool feeling!

[name_u]Wade[/name_u]- I appreciate the casual-cool feel.

[name_u]Zeke[/name_u]- I like [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]! It feels very 90s/2000s cool.

Next poster, my user card is short, but I wanted to revive the thread :laughing: !

1 Like

susannah alice - susannah is one of my faves!! and it has such a nice vintage feel paired with alice, though the a ending of susannah and a beginning of alice sort of run into each other.

simon matthew - so classic! matthew is so underrated and simon is so sweet. it is a bit m heavy but still adorable.

ida abilene - my favorite! so vintage yet unexpected. ida is a great name and she pairs so wonderfully with the gorgeous abilene! :heart_eyes:

jesse david - not my favorite, but i can appreciate it. both names are a bit lackluster, and the flow is sort of choppy, but the combo overall has a very simple and classic feel.

mary zelda - my second favorite! the uncommonness of zelda perfectly balances mary. the flow is great and the combo has such great imagery!

daniel true - my fave of the boys! true is such a sweet and unexpected middle to pair with daniel, which is another underrated classic.

overall, you have a lovely uc, @almostactually

1 Like

daisy manon - i’m not a huge fan of either name on their own, but this is a lovely combo! the flow is a tiny bit off (i think a middle in between daisy & manon would sound great, but obviously thats only if you like double middles !), but it isn’t too bad

agnes olivia - agnes isn’t my favorite but i think the freshness of olivia really balances out the old-fashioned feel of agnes! this combo could feel either dark academia or cottagecore so i really love that!

frances bea - so pretty!! the names are a perfect match stylistically and the combo has such a nice cottagecore feel. i think the nn frankie would fit really well with this combo, too !

jane antigone - i don’t like jane but when paired with antigone, it makes a lovely combo! the uniqueness of antigone works really well with how common jane is. and the flow is so pretty too!

libby marlowe - this is my favorite combo in your uc! while i’m normally not a huge fan of libby as a full name, it works so well when paired with marlowe. the flow is gorgeous, they work very well stylistically, and libby marlowe is really visually appealing!

cleo june - i think this is my second favorite! i adore both cleo & june, and they work great together. i know i’ve said this a few times but cleo & june fit really well in terms of style. and i like how the combo is short, simple, and sweet!

1 Like

Elio Florence - This is delightful! I really like the repeating ‘l’ sounds in this combo, and I really do enjoy both names on their own and together.

Theodore Poet - Theodore feels a little overexposed to me, but it’s still a strong and refined name. Poet gives this name a wise aura I think, it definitely feels very dark academia!

Bellamy Rhodes - I think the flow is lovely with this combo, and I’ve always been fond of the way Bellamy rolls off the tongue. Rhodes is not my favourite but I do think it compliments Bellamy quite nicely, although it does give it a slightly different vibe to your other combos.

Fiorello - So fun, I feel like this name could totally be in a ballet.

Galileo - I actually really love the strong ‘Gal’ syllable in this name, I think it makes this name sound assertive and serious. This is another name that rolls of the tongue so well and is incredibly fun to say!

Aurelio - I like this name in theory but when ever I say it out loud I just find that the ‘Aur-’ beginning never does sound quite as beautiful as it does in my head. Regardless! It’s a very stately name that carries alot of regalness to it.

Firenze - Its probably because of its similarity to the word ‘fire’, but this name is definitely sparky, vivacious, and fiery to me. Super vivid! Definitely also feels like it could belong in a ballet, perhaps Don Quixote.

Ophelia Moon - Very dreamy and beautiful. I like this combination alot!

Andromeda Faye - I love both of these names and I think they are wonderfully matched. Andromeda is regal, strong, and starry while Faye is gentle, delicate, and fairy-like. A very magical combo!

Alicja - I am not to fond of this name, just because I find the sounds a bit too sharp for my taste. I think it looks very pretty though, and I like the meaning

Alethea - This name reminds me of other similar names like Anthea, Athena, etc and for some reason I’m just not fond of these names. They have an ethereal feel to them which is rather pretty, but I think I just don’t really vibe with that.

Ecgwēla - Dont quite love the sound, but I like its strong and commanding feel!

Roma - I love Roma! Such a lovely sound. It does admittedly remind me of the tomatoes, but maybe that’s cute :tomato:

Persephone Othello - This is my favourite combination, it’s just divine. I love the sounds, the look, the regalness, the elegance…all of it!

Solstice - I really like this sunny, bright little name!

Percy - I don’t know, I want to like this name because I think it’s got a nice comforting vibe and a sweet spirit, but something about the sound is quite harsh on my brain.

Romilly- Another name that’s super fun to say! I adore the way Romilly rolls off the tongue. I like the nickname potentials with this name, and it’s got a similar vibe to Roma I think.

1 Like

briar magdalene - not a fan of the names but the combo flows great!
anouk valentina - anouk is really nice! not a fan of valentina but it fits with anouk
marcia rosewood - im not a fan of both names but they go great together, although rosewood is kinda nice!
pearl andromeda - this one is great! love both names and they go great together
eden magnolia - ohh beautiful! love both names and they go amazing together
winnie franceska - not a fan of winnie but i like franceska and this combo is really pretty!

karolina - not a fan tbh
halina - im kinda neutral on this one, it’s unique so i like that
gala - i have a bad association with this name, but i get its appeal
cvita - wow lovely! don’t know how it’s pronounced but love its uniqueness
inka - underrated name! i love it

will starling - not a fan of will but i love starling!
aspen adair - beautiful! love the alliteration and loove aspen on a boy, so sweet
shiloh finch - love love this one! shiloh is soo pretty for a boy, underrated name, and it goes so well with finch which i also love
blair waterlily - not a fan of blair and waterlily is kinda too out there for me
rudy amias - love amias! rudy is also kinda nice, the combo flows great
willow trueheart - willow is soo sweet for a boy, trueheart is kinda too out there for me also

sunny - so sweet
bruno - not a fan
oslo - love!
lars - too associated with lars ulrich for me, but it’s a nice name
vin - sweet sweet nn

next person: you don’t have to do my nursery kids hahah they are a lot lol

Indigo Bodhi - this one feels quite trendy style-wise, however, I love the blue vibes of Indigo and Bodhi has a sweet sound. The feel just a little repetitive together with the prominent O sounds but that’s only a problem if you make it one, haha
Cosmo Zen - a little too on-the-nose spiritual for me; something that a child may have difficulty to live up to; however, flow-wise I really like the combo
Florian Atlas - my favourite of your boys’ combos; Florian is such a fun name and Atlas adds the slightly trendy vibe the other two combos have

Alma Rivera - I did comment on your girl combos in the quick poll thread already but I think they’re really sweet, especially together. Personally, they’d be a teeny bit too wordy for me, however, for you, I think they’re perfect, especially their meanings. On top of that, I love the name Alma, such a pretty name!
Vida Oceana - same as above for the most part; but also Vida is such a pretty name; a little more wordy than Alma to the general population but if you’re in a Spanish speaking country anyway, they’ll both be equally wordy, I think. Oceana is also really pretty; always make me think of that one Euro Cup song “endless summer” (which isn’t the greatest song ever but the summer vibes are there; the singer is Oceana).

I think you’re style is very different to mine so I won’t comment on that further but just tell you what I think about the names beyond that…
River - as far as word names go, I think this is a really classic choice; it’s sweet and friendly
Zephyr - I love the look of the name but dislike the English pronunciation of zeff-fer; not sure how you would say this one
Ocean - I do like the sound of the name but it doesn’t feel much like a name to me yet
Everest - has never really appealed to me because I just see the mountain, so it doesn’t feel like a people name to me; however, I think if I were to hear it more, rather than read it, it may start to sound more appealing
Forest - I’d put this in one style category with River, though I probably wouldn’t use the names together as that would be crating a very inflexible theme (for me, at least)
Phoenix - I’d also almost put this in the river category; perhaps it’s a little more trendy but it does feel like a very usable word name. I’d suggest Griffin as a brother (not really but they give me the same vibe as River and Forest as siblings).
Orion - I really like this one, similar to Vesper on your girls’ list, it feels modern but rooted in a lot of history, which makes the name both feel old and new at the same time.
Rhodes - this always makes me think of rodent, so not really my favourite because of that, but I do like the look!
Percival - this one is gorgeous; I especially love the nickname Percy, but as a full name it’s just so lush.
Dimitri - also adore this one! Makes me think of the guy in Anastasia :relieved:
Fox & Wolf - both feel very popular at the moment, but as far as word name go, these are really easy to wear and fun to say!

Vesper - I really like this one; it feels modern but still has a very grounded and mythological vibe!
Eartha - the singer was lovely but I just can’t warm up to the name as it just feels so very heavy. However, may also just be a case of never hearing it.
Ocean & Oceana - between ocean and oceana i much prefer the latter, especially if it’s pronounced as o-see-AH-na rather than o-Shan-a; it’s really pretty!
Aspen - I prefer other similar names (Arden, for example) as Aspen makes me think of that fancy ski place first and foremost, however, I can definitely see the appeal (and may be easier to wear in a non-English speaking country).
Eden - a bit too religious for me personally, but a sweet sound and unisex look, which make it appealing to many people.
Music - reminds me of that controversial Sia movie; beyond that, I think the concept is almost too broad as a name. It doesn’t feel lazy per se, but I wish the name were a little more personal to the family, as in, gives a hint as to what music inspires the parents (if that makes sense). I’d see it as naming a kid Water rather than River or Ocean or Brook; Tree rather than Willow, Ash or Birk.
Electra - this one is really cool. It’s on my own list of names I’d probably never use because there are others I prefer but, especially as a middle name, I love it (also Elektra).
Genesis - way too religious for me as a non-religious person, at least outside of the US.
I also am not such a big fan of the look of the name, but that’s secondary.
Samsara - while not super appealing to me personally; I think this is a sweet name that is easy to spell; though she’s likely either end up Sam or Sara with her friends, as both are just so obvious

—-

Next poster, please just rate these

My UC

𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑎 𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎 + 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑜 𝑃𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑛

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝑉𝑦𝑣𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠 - 𝑂𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑦 - 𝐻𝑢𝑔𝑜 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝐸𝑑𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑑
𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒 - 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑦 𝐼𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒 - 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙 𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡
𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑂𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙 - 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 - 𝑀𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑦

𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎 𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑟 - 𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ - 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑟 - 𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑂𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑒 - 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑎

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: the flow is great, but it’s just not my cup of tea. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] feels very cutesy (in a sweet way, but still just nms), whereas i view [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] belonging to quite a different style, and together they feel a bit jarring. i also associate [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] predominately with the car brand, which is why it turns me off a bit. 5/10

[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f]: [name_f]Alba[/name_f] is lovely. i haven’t heard of [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] before; it’s interesting, but unfortunately just not my style. there’s some L sound repetition happening, but it’s definitely not so overwhelming that it’s unusable. 7/10

[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] Pelegrín: very sweet! i love the way they complement each other. 8/10

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]: [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Vyvyan[/name_u] is phenomenal. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] also fits really well on the end. 9/10

[name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]: i love this spelling of [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f], it looks so much softer and more whimsical than [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. overall, the combo is great, and i love how it’s cheerful and sprightly while still grounded in that classical feel. 8/10

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]: it’s handsome, but i’m just not fond of [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m]. it definitely has a place in the combo, and i think it even adds something more to the traditional, familiar [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], but it’s just not for me. 7/10

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]: i love the imagery of this combo and the way it looks written down. sound-wise, i’m not a fan of [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Olalla; the vowels run into each other far too much and i kind of struggle to say it outloud (could just be my accent, though). [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is too dated for my liking, but it’s nice here. 6.5/10

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Iskandar[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u]: stunning! i really like all three names and the flow is great. 9/10

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m]: [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] is far to frumpy and harsh for me, I just can’t get behind it, sorry. [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m] is darling, though. overall, the names fit well together, even with [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] having a slightly different vibe to [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Benet[/name_m], imo. 7/10

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Odilon[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u]: this is so lovely. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] i adore. [name_m]Odilon[/name_m] feels like middle ground for [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_u]Basil[/name_u] in terms of style, so i think it really ties the whole combo together. 8/10

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]: this is very sweet. i particularly love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] fits in so well, too. 8/10

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]: unfotunately, this is just very nms. i don’t find any of the names attractive, and it feels a little dated. but personal opinion aside, the combo is easy on the ear and flows wonderfully.

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]: cute! my immediate thought was the story [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] by [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] Spyri, which is a bit random, but definitely sums up the vibe of the combo well. it has a fun feel without being cutesy. 8/10

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Friedrich[/name_m]: a simple, refined combo - very nice! i love the way it rolls off the tongue. 7/10

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]: it feels a bit off, like they don’t quite belong together, but i think it still works. they’re really handsome names separately. 6.5/10

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is too popular for my taste (though i can see the appeal), but i love [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]. it’s a sweet combo. 7/10

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f]: i adore the way this sounds. i love seeing this spelling of [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f], too. 8/10

@ next poster: feel free to skip my GPs (last section) if it’s too much.

2 Likes

daphne noelle - love these 2 names so much!! the soft, peaceful sounds pair so well and the styles match perfectly!!

diana moon - ok any combo with moon is amazing! and this one is just perfect! so wearable and down to earth yet moon adds the magic.

etta bee - charming and cottagecore- love her!

giulia honey - same vibe as etta bee - would make amazing sisters

irsia love - i always am happy to see love used as a name! irsia is nice, not my favorite (I prefer iris), but that’s just personal preference. it fits with love surprisingly well, as i usually picture love as a vintage, cute, and charming vibe and irsia is more fantastical.

lilja plum - solid name, just not my style. lilja is unique but very usable bc of it’s similarity to well-known names like lily or lilliana. i don’t personally care for plum, but again, that’s just personal preference lol

parisa tearose - not my favorite, but usable and i like the sweet, cute, elegant feel

sylvie muse - WOW this is gorgeous sylvie is one of my favorites (i spell it silvie but love it either way) and muse is AWESOME

viveca sunday - lively, fun, sunny (obviously :joy:) and quite elegant!

elio kit - AHHHHHHH :heart_eyes: I have no words for this fiery timeless wonder

ignatius lourdes - this is super cute! the hard and soft sounds in both names flow so well

jasper valentin - :star_struck:

jem peregrine - the short and long together flows impeccably and i love the unique yet classic vintage names and how peregrine brings strength to the subdued jem!

rafael noel - i love both names but the endings are a little matchy

rome julien - julien is just…i can’t put it into words it’s so awesome. rome…i do like it but i prefer romeo or romy. i don’t love place names but a lot of people do!

vinnie perseus - these names don’t go together as well as your other ones. perseus is really cool and majestic but vinnie isn’t really the best pair imo. not terrible at all, i just don’t love vinnie, as i feel it’s a bit too nicknamey.

vespérine gloria - powerful!

wednesday fortuna - i’m neutral on this combo. both names are cool

mariposa lunette - :heart_eyes: this is so perfect

fiyero nightingale - awwwwwww super sweet (i know that’s probably the vibe that would come into most people’s heads but it’s cute to me :grin:) but it still packs a powerful punch!

ptolemy penn - not my fave but it works :grin: :+1:

Next poster: just do however many you want-I have too many! :joy: you don’t have to comment on my individual names (gps or crushes) either

acacia silvie- i like it and it certainly does flow well, but silvie doesn’t sit right in the middle spot imo because it’s so nicknamey !
avalon mary- love it !! feels very elena & very cool !
avalon vesper- i will say that i tripped over the v sounds just a bit but i do still like it !! avalon mary feels more “you,” though.
blythe seraphina- it flows well & all, but the colors kind of clash ? seraphina is like navy and yellow & blythe is brownish purple. maybe just me though !
blythe vivian- i like this one better !! vivian is deep purple to me so this matches blythe’s vibes better !
celeste vivian- it’s good !!
cleo vivian- this is cute !! i like how the spunky cleo contrasts with vivian !
elodie celeste- feels like the name of a storybook character, in a good way !
felicity briar- a bit wordy maybe but i still enjoy it !
iris elodie- idk man something just feels a bit off about it ? maybe the amount of vowels ? still nice though !
iris vivienne- i must say i’m not a fan of vivienne— vivian looks much nicer to me. iris vivienne is cute though !
jolie beatrix- spunky & cool !! i dig it !
rosalie blythe- ros- names are just so bright red that brownish purple blythe clashes :sob:
rosalie faye- i don’t really dig the flow here— maybe rosalie iris ?
ruby amaryllis- despite the wordiness of the combo i really like it !! very red, very cute !
sibyl felicity- oo, i love this !! very cool !
silvie ambrosia- i’m afraid that i can’t get on board with ambrosia, because of my strong love of ambrose and the word association with ambrosia. it’s a nice combo, though !
silvie juniper- cute !! very light purple !
verity iris- i dig it but iris verity flows a bit better imo !
xandra jolie- i’m not much of a fan of xandra & i’m not sure about the flow.
zelie amaryllis- it’s cool !! i prefer ruby amaryllis though :heart_eyes:
zelie ophelia- oooo !!! i love this one !!!
zinnia agnes- it’s nice, just feels kind of lackluster next to zelie ophelia ?

@ejpuddlejumper tagging so you see the update !!

ambrose juniper- adore it !! can find no fault in it whatsoever !!
arthur bellamy- stately & cool !! diggin it !!
brooks isidore- the vibes kind of clash but in a not-clashy way ? like it makes it cooler instead of less cool ? i dig it !!
emmett caspian- the names come off as a bit mismatched to me but i couldn’t tell you why. maybe it’s just color associations i have !
felix ambrose- i like it, but it doesn’t flow the best. i do enjoy the names together, however !
felix bellamy- even though this flows better than felix ambrose, i like felix ambrose more because the vibes complement each other, yknow ? i feel like the spunky, bright felix doesn’t quite go with bellamy ?
indigo blaise- very cool !! reads super unisex to me (which is ofc very cool !!)
jasper ignatius- diggin it !! i like how the freshness of jasper contrasts with the stately ignatius !
jasper miles- it’s nice, just feels very trendy to me. if that doens’t bother you it’s lovely !
emrys theodore- i actually like this one more than i thought i would !! emrys “emmy” is cute !
evander isaac- there’s nothing wrong with it— it just doesn’t quite :sparkles: sparkle :sparkles: maybe i’ve just known too many isaacs ?
kit theodore- i’m not really a fan of kit as a standalone first & theodore’s vibes don’t really fit in this combo imo !
kit lysander- now this one i can get behind !! so cute !!
laurence bastian- good flow with the bass tee ahn pronounciation, not a fan with the two-syllable pronounciation !
leander ignatius- i love it !! can find no fault at all here !!
quentin beau- beau is cool & i like how quentin flows with it !! very green & brown vibes (but in a good way, not a bland way !)
remy arthur- oo, i love it !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
remy xavier- it’s nice, but remy arthur has more sparkles imo !
robin evander- very fresh & neat !! very clean vibes, if that makes sense ?
robin jasper- these are just such bright red names that this is such a red combo that it feels off ? yknow ?
rowan august- very cute !! diggin it !!
theodore aubrey- i love this one !! it feels very fresh and very you !!
valentine beau- same as above :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
xander blaise- i dig blaise, not so much xander !! cool combo, though.
zachary true- ooo, i love it !! zachary has grown on me a lot recently & i love true in the middle !!

some quick tricky pronounciations !

éogan: oh gan
issoufou: ee soo foo
jaagup: yah gup
seosamh: sho sav
cathal: ka hal
josephus: yo se fus

1 Like

@EllieWilbury tagging so you see the update!

Lilac Mercury Fiorenzo - (6/10) It’s a bit wordy for me, especially as Lilac and Mercury can both be considered colours. I do like Fiorenzo though and Mercury fits well with it. Maybe a different first?

Galileo Nightingale Jude - (10/10) (insert chef’s kiss emoji) I love love love this! The vibes are beautiful and I adore all the names individually. I literally can’t find a fault with this one.

Stevie Alessandro Ocean - (8/10) Love Stevie, love Ocean, neutral on Alessandro. The combo is a bit s heavy overall (Stevie Alessandro Ocean) but that’s not a deal breaker for me.

Arrigo Bowie River - (7/10) Arrigo is new to me and it runs into the start of Bowie for me. The middles are nice together though.

Edgardo Cedar Morrison - (5/10) I don’t really know, this just doesn’t have the same spark as your other combos. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just falls a bit flat for me.

Elia Rhododendron Taylor - (8/10) Rhododendron is a mouthful but paired with the shorter Elia and Taylor I think it works. It doesn’t quite have the spark of some of your others but it sounds and looks very aesthetically pleasing and vibes well together.

Éogan Issoufou Jaagup - (4/10) For me to like a name it has to look visually appealing and Issoufou and Jaagup just don’t do that for me. I do kind of like Éogan though. There’s nothing wrong with the combo per se it’s just not appealing to me.

Seosamh Konstantin Lugaid - (7/10) Seosamh is cool and fresh, and I do like Konstantin. Unfortunately though when I see Lugaid it just makes me think ‘lug aid’.

Ilja Cathal Josephus - (8/10) This one is cool! I like Ilja and Cathal and while Josephus isn’t my favourite it works well in the combo.

Crimthand Peppino Ahti - (6/10) Peppino is cute but I’m not 100% sold on Crimthand. I like Ahti but it feels a little bit nicknamey.

Yousef Pipan Aleksander - (8/10) Like Peppino, Pipan is very cute. I love Aleksander but am not the biggest Yousef fan. But the combo overall is very nice.

1 Like

@wintersnowflake03

maisie ingrid hope : i love the names in this combo but i’m not a huge fan of the flow between maisie and ingrid. i love love the imagery - it’s light yellow, sweet and i get cottagecore vibes from it!

sylvie theodota july : this combo is breathtakingly beautiful!! i love love love this!! i’ve never heard of theodota before but it’s gorgeous. the vibes are so perfect! i get such a cottage core feel from this combo!

xanthe aurelia : love this! i actually really like how both of these names have the same meaning!! this combo has such a golden, summery, liquidy warm feel and i’m all for that!!

luna amalia : i’m not a huge fan of the flow in this combo but it’s not a deal breaker. both of these names are gorgeous though!

eliska valentine : this is so so pretty! :exploding_head: this combo to me is light red and i love the delicate, snowy winter forest vibes!!

dahlia rune : not my favourite of your combos. maybe adding another middle name in there would split up the two wordy names? but it’s still so lovely!

renata poem : SO GORGEOUS!! the flow is so perfect and i love the overall ethereal vibes of this combo. i’m not usually a fan of the name poem but it works really well here!

overall i love your name style! your combos give me such magical, cottagecore and ethereal imagery :sparkles:

1 Like

augusta james- diggin it !! i’m assuming this is feminine ? i like it a lot !!
marte winifred plum- i love the freshness of marte & winifred & plum are so cottagecore & homey !! i love it !!
cosette honey- oh this feels so tea :grin: so cute !
marlowe diana- this is awesome !!! i dig this one so much !! marlowe is so cool & rugged and diana complements that perfectly !!
nadia fleur- a combo that never leaves me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lovely
lua dandelion- this is perfection on any gender :heart:

milan caspian rose- i adore rose (b) and caspian goes perfectly with it, and i love how milan finished the combo !!
leomaris valentine- :heart_eyes: literally nothing bad to say, this is absolutely stunning
lenny aleksander willow- i love aleksander :heart: lenny is cute & i adore willow on a boy !!
lionel forest- feels very sweet and very you !! diggin it !!

1 Like

Lilac Mercury Fiorenzo
aesthetic: purple flower petals floating on lava
thoughts: The flow is excellent, and I feel like the combo is a good balance between daring and usable!

Galileo Nightingale Jude
aesthetic: staring at the stars at midnight
thoughts: Again, love the flow, and this is my favorite of all your combos!

Stevie Alessandro Ocean
aesthetic: a massive sandcastle decorated ornately with seashells
thoughts: The flow is a little off. I think it has something to do with the O’s of Alessandro and Ocean blending.

Arrigo Bowie River
aesthetic: a stampede on the banks of a river, dust flying everywhere
thoughts: It flows nicely. I think it’s, again, a good balance between daring and usable!

Edgardo Cedar Morrison
aesthetic: a lumberjack with a full dark beard and warm brown eyes
thoughts: The flow is nice, but I feel like Morrison is too much like a surname to be in the second middle spot.

Elia Rhododendron Taylor
aesthetic: an open window letting a cold breeze drift in
thoughts: Rhododendron is GP city, sorry! But the overall flow is excellent.

I’m not going to say anything about your estonian + name form irish royal families + form of joseph names, because I would be an unworthy judge, being unable to pronounce most of them (despite your pronunciation guide), and they are not my style at all. But I applaud you for being able to put together those combos!

sorry in advance if there isn’t much criticism - i absolutely adore all of your combinations, they feel so cozy and welcoming :relaxed::relaxed:

girls

i will do the first two lines of the girls if that is fine !

amalia ivy - amalia is so musical and cheery, i imagine a girl of all ages bearing this name too ! i’ve never met an amalia however i would say it is in the ‘sweet spot’ of familiar yet underused names :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ivy is gorgeous with the long first, the vowel sounds add a gentle resonance to the combination at all and the ivy plant is a sweet association, like modern cottagecore

annabelle hope - i really wish there wasn’t the doll connection, annabelle is so adorable to me 🥲 hope is one of my favorites ! sometimes it feels a little popular in the middle name spot though, but virtue names are so classic and the meaning of course is perfect for a daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the vibes are also similar to the previous combination - elegant and timeless

autumn eloise - i’m really feeling autumn recently, maybe a seasonal thing ? :sweat_smile: sometimes it can look a litte awkward in a combination, but autumn eloise is executed well ! these two names contrast nicely too, with this rich cozy vintage imagery i love

calla ruby - a thing that strikes me is the similarity to calla lily ? maybe or maybe not that bothers you haha although this is really cute, i have a soft spot for ruby

charlotte grey - superr nice, grey can feel like a surname sometimes. it gives me similar vibes to annabelle hope, they would be the most perfect sibset to me

dahlia belle - oh how sweet :sob: repeated l sounds are hard for me but i can appreciate this, it feels very much like the countryside and friendly

elowen briar - this may be one of my favorites !! it feels so whimsical and reminds me of fairytales and little mushroom houses :pleading_face: this is one of those ‘i wish i could have thought of that’ combinations hahaha

lilly ren - aww i love lilly / lily, i’d use it in a heartbeat if it wasn’t so popular ! ren means waterlily, so the meaning of this is ultimately lily waterlily, lilly wren would be just as sweet flow-wise too though

boys

gideon leo - there is a repeated -eo sound that doesn’t really matter spoken but written out i did notice that :sweat_smile:the gentleness of leo balances out the strong sounds in gideon nicely !

finlay judah - ooh i love this, i wouldn’t have ever put them together but they pair perfect in a combination, i really love -a endings in boys names, they feel so easygoing and a little quirky too

theodore caspian - this is very berry-ish to me :sob: i can’t really see past that although without that association i probably would like it haha, i love them individually

edmund henry - my favorite of the boys ! it feels very regal and elegant, and flows great, the vibes match really nicely with theodore caspian and charlotte grey ! i love how cohesive your names are :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

for the next person - don’t feel as though you have to do them all !

1 Like

Sorry for the short comments, I wanted to do all your names.

Florian Oslo - Florian is not a name I would use myself but I do like it, it reminds me of a fairytale (that might me because of Snow White’s prince). I love Oslo it is so fun sounding, and Florian Oslo as a combo is a dream! I would love to meet a Florian Oslo in real life.

Ilya Rafael - Ilya is not my favourite, I think it’s the ill sound. I really like Rafael and that whole family of names. Ilya Rafael does look and sound great.

Santiago Ariel - I knew a Santiago growing up who went by Santi, he was Spanish and I loved his name and I remember anyone who would hear it loving it too. I really like Ariel for a boy, I would sure of the flow at first but the more I said it the more I liked it.

Indiana Lev - I’ve always loved the name Indiana and it has been on my long list for a while for both boys and girls do prefer it for a boy though, I instantly picture a little adventurous Indi with wild hair but also imagine him to be a sweetheart, think it would grow really well too. Lev is a super cool middle name especially paired with Indiana, the flow is perfect and they just make the best name, seriously crushing on this combo.

Caspari Sol - I feel like Caspari is a company or a restaurant because it feels really familiar, I’m not sure about it as a name but I don’t hate it. I love Sol any name meaning Sun in anyway has my vote. This combo screams summer baby who grew up by the beach and has been surfing since they were 3.

Rowan Astrophel - Love hearing Rowan for a boy, I first heard the name used on a male character in a tv show years ago and though it sounded so cool. Astrophel is not a name i’ve heard before so just going of first look, it’s not a name I love, it feels a bit of a mouthful.

Laszlo Valentin - I remember when I first heard Laszlo I hated it but it has really grew on me and feel like any boy would love to be named Laszlo. I love Valentine, Valentina, Valentino but Valentin always feels a bit incomplete to me I think its the tin ending sounding a little harsh when i’m used to the style of names ending in soft vowels. I like the feel of the combo but do prefer Laszlo Valentine.

Arthur Serafim - I love the name Arthur it would be one of my own top choices but I live in England and it is ranked number 3 here. It is such a great name that fits every age and I love the nicknames for it especially Bear. Serafina is one of my favourite girl names so Serafim reminds me of that making it feel a little feminine.

Leonid Iskandar - I’m not really a fan of either of these sorry. I love the name Leo and a lot of it’s longer forms but this just isn’t my style. I’ve never heard of Iskandar before and again just going of first look and sound, it’s not a name I would use.

Casimir Viggo - Casimir is not a name I particularly like but feel I would warm to, Viggo was a name I never really liked to begin with but the more I heard it the more I liked it and I like it a lot now, It’s such a fun name.

Elias Delfin - Elias is a nice name, it’s not one I love but I definitely see the appeal and feels a lot more fresh then all the other popular E names it reminds me of (Elliot, Ezra etc.). The girl name Delfina is a big gp fav of mine and I do like Delfin for a boy and think it really works well with Elias.

Sufyan Theodore - This is again the first time I am hearing the name Sufyan, so I wasn’t sure how to pronounce it or anything about it, I looked up the pronunciation and it was nothing like how I thought it was pronounced, so feel there might be some explaining of how to say it, I do think after telling people though it would be easy for them to say and remember. Theodore was the name I was so certain would be my future son’s name, I’ve loved it since I was 7 and first read it in Little Women, but the rise in popularity has put me off it, I do love it as a middle name though.

Espen Deveraux - I like Espen but prefer Aspen. Deveraux is fun middle name and pairs perfectly with Espen.

Luca Sevastian Rio - Luca is one of my own personal favourites and these middles work great with it, I prefer Sebastian over Sevastian but that’s just me, Rio isn’t my favourite name but I do like it and think it sounds great here.

Eden Rafferty - I prefer Eden on a girl but that just might be because I’ve known a couple of girls with this name and it reminds me of them. Rafferty is a favourite of mine, I know a little boy named Rafferty and know his parents get a lot of complements on his name.

Silvian Dragomir - I don’t like either of these names, sorry. Silvian is okay but I just can’t picture anyone named Silvian. Dragomir and Silvian both feel very fantasy novel to me and I can totally picture someone in Harry Potter with this name just not someone in real life.

Felix Timothy - Felix is another of my own top boy names, I love the sound and meaning. Timothy is again not a name I would use myself I know a few middle-aged men named Timothy and it makes me think of them, but I have heard a few little boys named Timothy recently and I did really like it, it was a nice surprise to heard it being used.

Ruslan Wilbur - I’ve never heard Ruslan before but it’s not one I really like. Love Wilbur though it’s a gp name for me but would love to meet a baby named Wilbur.

Sacha Wolfgang - Big fan of this combo, Sacha/Sasha for a boy is a longtime favourite for me, do prefer this spelling though it feels more masculine than Sasha. Wolfgang is such a good middle name in general but works extra great here, could imagine all ages with this name and all ages loving this name.

Nikolai River - This is a great combo too. Nikolai is a name I love, it is such a great alternative to Nicholas and love the Niko or Kai nicknames. I prefer River for a boy, but feel like it’s a little popular now, works great as a middle especially here.

——

Evelina Mavis - Evelina is crazy pretty and such a great alternative to the overdone Evelyn/Everly’s. Mavis is a great name and so ready for a revival. This combo feels like it belongs to a ballerina!

Ainara Valentine - Ainara isn’t my personal style, it is a pretty name just not a name that I particularly like. Valentine in the middle spot is my favourite, love it on a girl. This name flows great.

Marieke Honeybee - Marieke is not a name I had heard before, I did have to look up the pronunciation and I’m not sure if i’m saying right even now, think it would take a few times telling people how to say it before it sticks. I would of loved to have the middle name Honeybee, it is such a fun name but it has such a lovely vibe.

Rosemarin Sylvi - If someone introduced themselves to me as Rosemarin I fear I would hear Rosemary and I think it would happen a lot with this name, it’s a nice name just a little too close to Rosemary. Sylvi is a favourite of mine (but with the e on the end) it has a lovely sound and the meaning of “from the forest” is just lovely.

Vienna Mathilde - Vienna is not a name I particularly like myself but I know a few people who love this name and I do see the appeal, it sounds very feminine and pretty. I really like Mathilde and it works perfectly as a middle for Vienna.

Alma Rosalina - Alma is one of my favourite girl names. I honestly used to get so many strange looks when I would say I liked this name a few years ago but now so many people are liking it, I have had this name paired with so many different middle names over the year and never found the perfect one for me but Rosalina sounds so pretty, at first when just looking at it I thought the -a endings would clash but the sound great together.

Leonie Artemis - Leonie is a recent add to my own list, I love it but now someone with a similar name so can’t imagine myself using it, love it for you though. Artemis is not a name I would ever use so would never have thought to pair it with Leonie, but the sound so good together, I love how these names sound together and they give me strong girl vibes.

Madeleine Anouk - This name is so pretty, Madeleine is such a classy, timeless name that I have loved for so long, again Anouk not a name I would think of but such a great middle name choice.

Elsi Sunniva - Elsi feels a little off to me without the -e ending but other wise a lovely name. And as I previously said any name with a Sun sound or meaning is a winner to me.

Amelie Wednesday - Seriously you have a talent for girl names, Amelie is super pretty and though not a name I love every time I hear it it stops me in my tracks. Wednesday I would use in a heartbeat, I have been crushing on this name for so long now and I am so glad to see others like it too, usually I get strange looks or comments but in my opinion there are worse people to share a name with than Wednesday Addams

Iselina Lumi - Iselina is not a name I would say I like but it is not terrible. Lumi is a nice name but again not one I particularly like.

Lola Franceska - Both these names have been on my own long list for a while. I love Lola it sounds and looks great but I know someone with it so could never use it myself, love to see others use it though. Franceska is a name I would love to use one day probably as a middle too, I know a few Francesca’s so couldn’t use it as a first but it would be a great way to honour some family members, I do prefer the Francesca spelling but thats just me and your spellings super pretty too. Again thought the endings of theses names would clash but they sound lovely together.

Marnie Sunflower - I went to school with a Marnie so it makes me think of her and as a result I had never thought of using it as a name, I still don’t think I would use it but it is a lovely name. Sunflower’s the flower have a bad connotation for me but if I didn’t have that i’m sure I would love the idea of Sunflower for a middle name. Marnie Sunflower sounds ridiculously pretty together.

Lilja Madalena - Lilja is a lovely name and a great alternative to the always popular Lily and getting popular Lila. Madalena is a really meaningful family name for me so I just love it. Again wasn’t sure if the l’s and a’s in these names would clash but they sound great once said aloud.

Zelda Clementine - Zelda is a really cool name, I feel like a girl named Zelda would get so many compliments, it feels like such a strong girl name. Clementine is lovely and a long time favourite of mine, I love it in this pairing.

Mina Pipaluk - Mina I prefer as a nickname for a longer name, it doesn’t feel complete on its own. Pipaluk is not a name I have ever heard before so know nothing about it only that it does sound good next to Mina.

Ines Clover - Again both these names are favourites of mine, Ines is a great name that seems to go a little unnoticed. Clover has many positive connotations for me so I just love. I love this combo I would never have thought to put them together but they sound great.

Alice Lavender - Alice is another name I really like but has bad connotations for me personally, it’s a lovely name though. Lavender I love especially as a middle. These names work perfectly together, I could imagine a designer or star of some kind with this name.

Freyja Daphne - Again another great combination, I personally prefer Freyja without the j but thats just me either spelling it’s a great name with a great meaning and history. Daphne is a name on my long list, It was on my short list but only got knocked down due to me liking other names a little more, Again a super pretty name both on their own and together.

Eska Lorelei - Eska I had never heard before but I do like it. Lorelei is again another personal favourite, instantly makes me think of Gilmore Girls which I don’t think is a bad thing at all and just a super pretty name.

My Favourite of your names are;
Indiana Lev, Felix Timothy, Sacha Wolfgang, & Nikolai River
Evelina Mavis, Alma Rosaina, Amelie Wednesday, Lola Franceska

2 Likes

I’m doing this on mobile, so my response may have a few typos.

Etta Valentine: 6.5/10 Etta’s a nice, powerful name and I love its jazziness, but the sound of Etta itself is slightly frumpy and croaky if that makes sense? However, I’m wild about Valentine :heart::heart::heart:

Sunny Lucia: 5/10 Sunny’s just too blindingly happy to me and lacks the blatant feminine quality I look for in a girl’s name. I’ve also never been keen on Lucia, but I’m mostly just neutral on it. The combo does have a nice flow!

Coco Linnea: 6/10 Same as Sunny, but I slightly prefer Coco. However, Coco Chanel is the most prominent namesake to me and her ties to Nazism taint my perception of it. Still, its likeness to cocoa is sweet! As for Linnea, it reminds me of Lynette and those kinds of sounds are just too limp for me.

Dolly Maddalena: 4.5/10 Dolly is Dolly Parton to me! Such a fab namesake. But Dolly, like Sunny, is too saccharine and unserious. I do love Maddalena, though!

Biba Marlowe: 6/10 I really like this name! Biba is a sweet & sassy name. Not keen on Marlowe as it has the same issues as Sunny for me.

Olive Ines: 6/10 Quirky and sleek, it’s a great combo. I prefer Olivia to Olive, but I’m a sucker for the roaring twenties vibe. Meanwhile, Ines is such a sophisticated name, I really like it too.

Flora Ottilie: 6.5/10 Flora’s a pretty and uncommon name! I do get irrationally put off by the first syllable “Floor,” but I realize it’s me being finicky. However, I don’t like Ottilie.

Milo Robert: 6/10 Nice, current name! It doesn’t give me any special feelings, but the flow’s nice.

Sonny Lorenzo: 5/10 Again, the same issue I had with Sunny. I do love Lorenzo, though! I actually really like Renzo nn “Ren” if you’re into that.

Luca Sullivan: 6/10 Luca’s a bright name and Sullivan sounds v literary. Maybe a little mismatched since one is Italian and the other makes me think of Sullivan’s Travels.

Otto Alexander: 6.5/10 Otto’s likeness to “auto” is a bit offputting, but ignoring that, I really like the name itself and especially with Alexander. I knew a little Otto and he was just the cutest!

Felix Wilder: 5.5/10 Felix sounds mischievous and Wilder only adds to that. I do think it’s cute despite my reservations.

Angelo Fox: 5.5/10 Not keen on Angelo (prefer Angel), but Fox is fun despite its likeness to the “F” word.

Anders Leo: 5.5/10 Prefer Leo as a first name!

GP: Clover: 7.5/10 Fresh and sprightly! Brittany Murphy would totally have fit this name. I really like it! Slightly unserious, but the greenery evoked is just so lush and beautiful. The ties to luck add to its charm!

Sunday: 9/10 Gorgeous name. Happy and cheerful, I just adore it.

Drew: 4/10 It lacks the romance and femininity I’m fond of.

Wyatt: 6/10 Strong cowboy vibes, but adaptable.

Sullivan: 7/10 10 literary and adventurous, I really like it! It’s a bit surname-y, but it’s growing on me. Sully’s a sweet nn too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Jovie: 7/10 Zooey Deschanel’s character and it’s understated quirkiness are so charming.

Blossom: 6/10 Too Power Puff Girls for me, but nice.

Fox: 5.5/10 Love Fox Mulder, but the likeness to the F-word deters me.

Briar: 4/10 Awkward sounding.

Sage: 6/10 Earthy and cool, but slightly too calm for me.

Cruz: 4/10 Sounds like a surname and too flippant.

Magnus: 4/10 Unattractive.

Avery: 6/10 Gotta love Charlotte’s Web

Axel: 4/10 Reminds me of the smell of gasoline.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] makes me think of a sea monster for some reason, but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is lovely. Flow is excellent!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - The flow seems to need a little tweaking, but I really love the combo overall!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - The flow problem is the same as above. Not particularly bad, just not perfect. Again, love the combo! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is so sweet!

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - I used to know sisters with these names, so that’s my first association. I think the L’s in both names sort of make the flow a bit off. But a pretty name!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - I get the same vibe from both names, which is sweet, young, but easily grown-into. I think the O’s in the names run into each other a bit.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] Diana/Eve [name_f]Diana[/name_f] - [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] actually seems to go better imo. I feel like the middles after 1-syllable first names have to end in a vowel for the flow to truly be right. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combos, though!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your combos. No critiques!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - The best flow of all your [name_f]Margot[/name_f] combos. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] isn’t my style, but [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is so pretty! The flow is excellent.

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - Absolute perfection!

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] - See [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I’d prefer [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] or even [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] - Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! I’m getting [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables, which is a great association.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - So handsome! No critiques!

[name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - Hmm… On the bridge between good flow and not-so-good flow. Completely usable though!

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_m]Handsome[/name_m] and traditional. [name_m]Alec[/name_m] is a nice nn change!

[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] - Well, that overthrows my one-syllable-first-name-needs-a-middle-that-starts-with-a-vowel theory! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] flow, and great name overall!

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] - [name_m]Ah[/name_m], and there it is again lol. Maybe [name_m]Russell[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]?

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Perfection, if you ask me!

Sorry if there weren’t very many critiques!!! I love your combos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

we have different naming styles but love how every one of your combos fits perfectly with your aesthetic!

girls

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - flows really great! not a fan of either of the names but they make a cute combo
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - hope is such a lovely middle name, it goes great with anything! and of course goes great with annabelle, which i think fits perfectly with your aesthetic
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - i love this one for you! definitely represents your vibe very well, i like the flow of the combo (even tho im not a huge fan of either). but the middle does look a little long and from a different vibe than the other middles (i don’t think this is an issue tho, just something i noticed!). i would maybe do autumn belle and eloise briar!
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - ruby is such a autumnal name, so love it for you. the combo flows great and calla is pretty nice!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - again, grey is a lovely middle name, goes great with charlotte even tho im not a fan. overall, the combo is lovely!
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - beautiful! modern and unique, love how it flows with the repeated “L” sound! i love this one. dahlia is pretty nice, and so is belle! probably my second fav combo after willow adalia
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - not a fan of either name but again the combo flows great! lol this seems to be my opinion on every combo but i totally mean it, they all have the same vibe, which i love but it’s not exactly my vibe you know. i think eloise briar could be another lovely option! flows great and love eloise as a first for you
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] - never heard of ren before! it’s really nice. lilly is a beautiful spelling
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - linden is beautiful and i love how it goes with rose!
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] - flows great! willa is really nice
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Adalia[/name_f] - my favorite from your girls’ combo! i love it. willow is such a beautiful name, and so is adalia, and both are unique (even tho willow is starting to rise in popularity i still think it’s pretty unique).

i love these sibsets:
dahlia belle, willow adalia, linden rose & calla ruby.
amalia ivy, annabelle hope & autumn eloise (or autumn belle!).
elowen briar (or eloise briar!) & charlotte grey
lucy willa & lilly ren

boys

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] - ohh lovely!! love both names sm. i think the “eo” sound is kinda repetitive tho, but i love it anyway! i love leo sm
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Judah[/name_u] - judah!!! such an uderrated name! i do think tho that finlay jude fits a bit better with your aesthetic but finlay judah is a lovely combo and flows great!
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - stunning! love it! love both names, how they with your aesthetic and how they flow together
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] - im not a fan of either names, but i love how the combo fits with your vibe! and they definitely flow great

thinking about..

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] - omg lovely! so unique!
[name_f]Leona[/name_f] - i looove this one!
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - totally fits your vibe!
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] - not a fan personally but i think it would go great with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] - would go lovely with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]!
[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] - not a fan but i can see its appeal! i love that is unique
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] - aww lovely! i love this one
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] - also lovely, would make a beautiful middle name
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] - i also really like this one, the nn sully is so cute
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] - love alistair! such a pretty name
[name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] - i don’t have the best association with this name bc i knew a guy called amadeo. i think it’s lovely tho! such a pretty name that deserves more love. plus the guy i know went by ama which i think is so cute
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] - not a fan but the nn art is stunning!
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] - i really like this one! i thought elliot would also fit amazing with your names

guily pleasures

[name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] - im not a fan of this one, but i totally get its appeal
Sunflower - lovely! i think it’s totally usuable! the nn sunny would be so cute
[name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] - i also really like this one!
[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] - stunning. i also really like the spelling of bluebelle! the nn blue is lovely

NB children

[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] - lovely combo! really like both names
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] - not a fan of the middle but i like eloise and i specially love it for you

1 Like

@vida some of my comments are a bit short / repetitive, sorry about that !! your names are so pretty (:

combos

Indigo Bodhi - while i’m not a huge fan of each name on their own, i like this combo! the D sounds in both names does throw me off a tiny bit, but the flow is still fine. indigo and bodhi feel similar stylistically, and this combo overall feels very you!

Salma Rivera - lovely! rivera is so cool, and salma is great as well. it’s sometimes hard to make combos where both names end in -a, but salma rivera has a nice flow!

Cosmo Zen - i’m not a huge fan of the “z” sound in both cosmo and zen, unfortunately. but this is still a nice combo! a great stylistic match, and cosmo is an awesome name

Florian Atlas - lovely!! my favorite combo in your uc, i think. the flow is amazing, the names are visually appealing next to each other, and their styles match. i have no criticisms or anything - i love this combo!

River Orion - so cool! river is great in the first spot (i love the nn riv!), and orion is fantastic. i like how river is earthy and orion is spacey. they do look pretty similar visually (River Orion), but it’s not a big issue. nice combo overall!

Alma Rivera - i think i prefer this to salma rivera! it sounds a bit nicer imo, and is more appealing visually. i don’t have much more to say on it, besides i really like it!

Vida Oceana - ooh! vida is a name i don’t see very often (besides you, of course haha) and i really like it. it sounds nice with oceana, as well! it does kind of sound like it would be a phrase (like viva oceana, even though oceana isn’t a word from my knowledge?), but that’s definitely not a dealbreaker. nice combo overall!

Vesper Ilumina - great!! this combo has the second best flow overall, imo. i love the pairing of vesper with a more feminine name like ilumina. i don’t have any critiques or anything; it’s a gorgeous combo!

boys

Indigo - i’m not a huge fan, but i see the appeal for sure! the nn indie is adorable, and it has the -o ending that seems popular right now

River - i love river! i adore it on a boy, especially. like i mentioned earlier, the nn riv is great (:

Cosmo - this honestly feels a tiny bit different than your style? but that’s not really a bad thing. i do like cosmo for you, though

Florian - florian is lovely!! several nicknames, a nice meaning, and an appealing look & sound. what’s not to love? it also fits in with your style perfectly!

Atlas - atlas feels a little expected, honestly, since it’s so popular right now. but it’s popular for a reason! atlas has a nice look & sound, and it fits in with your other names

Bodhi - i don’t really like bodhi, sorry! the meaning is cool but i’m not a fan of the look or sound. i do love it for you though!

Ocean - i love ocean! i prefer it for a middle, but honestly i think it would be so cute as a first name. ocean has such a nice sound & look, and the imagery is gorgeous of course!

Everest - i have mixed feelings about everest, but i definitely like it for you!! it has a fresh (i’m not sure if that’s the right word?) sound that i like

Forest - i love forest !! i’m not sure why but forest feels very you!

Zephyr/Zefiro - hmm. i don’t like zephyr a ton, but i really like zefiro! between the two, zephyr feels more your style!

Orion - orion is a name that i’ve really been warming up to lately. it’s very cool! and it fits in w/ your names nicely. (consider: Zephyr Orion?)

Phoenix - not for me, but i really enjoy phoenix for you!

Zen - a little insubstantial to me, honestly. i’d prefer it as a nn, but it can definitely still stand on its own

Rhodes - i love rhodes! it has one of my favorite meanings, and the potential nns roe & rose which are cute!

Safari - i really enjoy the meaning “journey”, but it’s really tied to apple’s browser in my mind. it’s nice though and has two cute nn’s! saf & ari !

Dimitri - this feels a bit different than your other names, but i’m not sure why. it’s fine but i’m not really feeling it

Atticus - atticus is great!! i love it, especially with your other names

Percival - i adore percival (and the nn percy!), it’s lovely! very fitting w/ atticus, florian, and rhodes

Aurelian - aurelian is so under-appreciated! it has such a nice sound and looks really pretty

Wolf - i’m not a fan, really. i think it could make a cool middle, but i can’t really see it on a person

Fox - same as wolf, although fox feels a tiny bit more usable to me?

girls

Salma - salma is nice, but i prefer selma, since the sal- beginning reminds me of sally. salma has a nice, roll-off-the-tongue sound that i really like!

Alma - alma is nice, but it feels a little… common? dated? next to your other names

Vida - cute!

Vesper - i’m not a huge fan, but i’m not sure why. it kind of reminds me of snakes? maybe because of “viper”

Ainaz - ooh, interesting! i’ve never seen this name before. it’s pretty! according to btn, it’s a combo of names meaning “moon” and “pretty”? “pretty moon” is an adorable meaning if so!

Aixa/Aisha - these are pronounced the same way, right? i’m not sure which one i prefer - both look nice! for you, i prefer Aisha, since it seems to fit with your other names a little better. both spellings work, though!

Aurora - aurora is hard for me to say, but i like it for others ! it looks pretty & i like the meaning

Ocean/Oceana - both are so lovely!! as a first name, i think oceana is gorgeous - i prefer ocean as a middle. but honestly both names are perfect as a first or middle

River/Rivera - i prefer river on a boy, but it’s nice on any gender! rivera is really pretty, and i love the connection to sylvia rivera

Rain - it’s hard for most one-syllable names to stand in the first spot, imo, but i love rain as a middle. and i do think it can work as a first, in the right combo!

Eartha - i’m not a fan, really. i see the appeal but it looks kind of clunky (?) and i don’t really like the sound

Reverie - reverie is cute ! something about the sound puts me off (maybe my brain wants to correct it to ‘revere’ lol, i’m not sure), but i really like it for you !!

Electra - electra sounds kind of harsh to me, so i don’t like it a whole lot. it fits with your other names though!!

Aspen - cute! i like the nature connection, plus there’s a city near me named aspen and it’s beautiful (:

Music/Musica - i like musica (moo-sih-kuh, right?), but i don’t like music very much

Ilumina - ilumina is very pretty! i actually just added illumina to my list the other day, so i love ilumina!

Eden - a little boring, especially compared to your other names

Genesis - i’m not a fan, mostly because it’s too religious for me. but the sound & look are nice!

Samsara - ooo! very pretty sound, and i like the meanings “world” and “wandering” (:

1 Like

Elio Florence - I love the name Elio, i’m a sucker for a name that means Sun and this is such a lovely way to get that meaning, it sounds so lovely and lyrical. I always loved Florence for a girl but know so many now, never thought of it for a boy but I don’t hate it, the girls have been stealing the “boys” names for a while now it’s nice to see a typically feminine name used in a boy combo.
Theodore Poet - Theodore has been my number 1 boy name since I was 7 and read Little Women for the first time, It’s just a little to popular for me personally and I know so many little Theo’s & Teddy’s were I am from but my heart still skips a little when I hear it. Poet is a great middle in general but especially in this combo such a great name.
Wilbur Solstice - I love the name Wilbur! I was a little too obsessed with Charlotte’s web when I was little to be able to use this now though everyone would know I was inspired by it, love hearing other use it though. Solstice is another great, fun middle name, totally unexpected and make Wilbur feel fresh and young.

Romulus - Romulus is not my usual style, it does have a great sound just not one I would personally use.

Galileo - I such a good name, I would never be brave enough to use it but would love to meet a Galileo for short. Can’t believe how long it’s took for this one to catch on as a name.

Perseus - Again not one I would personally use, I’ve got nothing against it just not my favourite.

Ophelia Moon - Ophelia is on my own long list, such a beautiful name and I love the song, I feel this and the next generation will think of that instead of the Shakespeare reference too so it takes that negative away a little. Moon is a favourite of mine for the middle spot, I love it with longer feminine names like this one.

Andromeda Faye - Andromeda is not my style but again I don’t hate it. Faye is the name of my Best Friend so I of course I like, I love the meaning too.

Wisteria Solveig - I love the name Wisteria it has a great sound, such a underrated gem. Solveig is not a name I love and I feel it sounds a little harsh next to whimsical Wisteria.

Alethea - I like this name it doesn’t blow me away but it has a very interesting sound.
Artemisia - Again not a name I love but it is nice sounding.
Cosima - I love Cosmo for a boy and like this as a feminine alternative.

1 Like