Rate The User Card!

thank you so much!! loved all the things you said! they were so sweet and i agree on many :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

thank you for the comments on florian atlas! i’ve been having doubts on florian recently, i think it’ll be okay with alma but with indigo & salma i don’t think it quite matches, plus it’s common compared to those ones (at least in my country). but it really helped me love it a little more!

i’ve been also having doubts on cosmo specially because of this! and because of its wearability in my country (i think it’s too associated with the fairly oddparents)

i have never heard atlas in my country so far! so i think it’ll be so weird here, but idk how it matches with my other names!

this is lovely!! but im liking orion more rn, zephyr has kinda grown of off me a bit… i do like zep / zeph (or zef) a lot tho for a nn for a longer name!

it definitely is different! it’s just one of those names i love that doesn’t really fit in my style, i’d probably never use it, it’s russian so it really has nothing to do with me

alma is definitely more common than my other names! that’s why im kinda liking salma a bit more recently but i still love alma :heart:

yess it means that! means beautiful like the moon which i love! plus i think it can work with salma

not exactly the same, aixa is more like “aicsa” and is also getting kinda common in my country so im also doubting it

this feedback was so helpul! thanks rev :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
btw loove the name revere btw, so so handsome and definitely fits your vibe!!

next person do @loverofnamesX !!

1 Like

@loverofnamesX

georgia mia isabelle- i don’t dig georgia and mia together, but the vibes of the combo are stylish !

etta valentine- so cute !! i love the flow, too !!
sunny lucia- how are you pronouncing lucia ? i’ve heard a lot of variations :sweat_smile: sunny lu chee ah, sunny lu see ah, or sunny lu sha are all beautiful !
coco linnea- feels mismatched ? i don’t love how they pair together, i’m afraid.
dolly maddalena- diggin it !! i love the vibes here !!
biba marlowe- biba i’ve never seen before, it’s really interesting !! i dig marlowe with it !
olive ines- it’s cute !!
flora ottilie- it’s lovely, i just feel like i’ve seen this combo a thousand times even though i probably haven’t because of the popularity of flora & ottilie on nb ? if that doesn’t bother you though, it’s perfect !

milo robert- diggin it !! milo is adorable !
sonny lorenzo- oh wow !! i love both names & how they pair together !
luca sullivan- a little mismatched maybe but i dig it anyway !
otto alexander- i like it !! otto feels fresh and cool !
felix wilder- like flora ottilie, it’s lovely but doens’t feel fresh
angelo fox- angelo is so cool & i dig fox with it !!
anders leo- i don’t love the flow but i adore anders !! i never see it on nb so this is special :heart:

clover- love !
sunday- ehh not for me but cute
drew- i dig it
wyatt- not my favorite, the vibes don’t really do it gor me
sullivan- same as above
jovie- i prefer jovi but i still dig it
blossom- cute !
serafina- dig it !
martha- aww :heart:
alma- cute !
violet- lovely !

fox- i love it !!
briar- so cute !!
sage - :heart_eyes:
cruz- dig it !
magnus- my dear :pleading_face:
avery- so charming !
axel- a newfound love !
casper- dig it !
max- cute !
henry- not for me
ever- not for me but still cool !

1 Like

@EllieWilbury

finja rocklily: finja is lovely! rocklily is a bit too out there for me but i love the combo

lilac mercury fiorenzo - im thinking this a male combo? i think lilac would be so adorable on a boy, but it did seemed kinda weird when i first read it. also i love mercury! and fiorenzo is really nice too! it may be a bit weird that mercury is an english word name while fiorenzo is italian tho

galileo nightingale jude: galileo and jude are so sweet! i don’t love galileo’s strong associations, but it is a lovely name. i also love jude, and nightingale is again a bit too out there for me and i don’t love it but the combo flows really great! :slight_smile:

stevie alessandro ocean: same as lilac mercury fiorenzo, i do find a bit weird the mix of origins in the combo, i love it tho! but i’d probably use oceano instead of ocean and mercurio instead of mercury. also alessandro is really nice! definitely a gp. and stevie is not quite my taste but, overall, the combo is really nice and it flows great

arrigo bowie river - bowie & river are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i love them, and they work amazing next to each other. arrigo is kinda nice too! it reminds me of abrigo tho, which means coat in spanish

edgardo cedar morrison: same as before lol, edgardo is spanish while the two others are english but after seeing all combos i guess it’s your style and i do like the names for you!
also i don’t like edgardo but i loove cedar & morrison!

rhododendron taylor: wow i’ve never seen rhododendron before, it’s kinda nice! but too out there for me, and taylor is not quite my taste

éogan issoufou jaagup: i’ve never heard any of these names lol. im loving issoufou tho and jaagup is really nice too! not a big fan of éogan tho

seosamh konstantin lugaid: konstantin/constantine has grown on me recently! don’t love its association but i think it’s lovely. the other two i’ve never heard before but they so pretty!

ilja cathal josephus: not a fan of josephus but i really like the other ones! they go great together

crimthand peppino ahti: love crimson so i kinda like crimthand! don’t love the “hand” part tho. ahti is soo cute but i don’t like peppino since it’s kinda like a way to call someone “dumb” in my country

yousef pipan aleksander: i’ve never really been a fan of yousef, but i totally see its appeal! pipan is so cute and i really like aleksander

jasper valentijn clove: aww im loving jasper sm lyely :pleading_face: and clove is so cute too! i also love how valentijn goes with the combo but i’d probably use valentine instead

olivier truth: awww so cute. olivier is so much prettier than oliver. and oliverio is even prettier for me (maybe you’ll like it?) and truth is a great middle name :relieved:

sasha rodolf ebony: i think this is a male combo? i loove sasha for a boy :pleading_face::pleading_face: so so sweet. not a fan of rodolf but ebony is also so cute and definitely a great middle!

slate marnix coriander: marnix kinda reminds me of matrix?? so i dont love it. coriander is so cool tho and so is slate! the names totally go together

sora lodewijk auburn: sora is so pretty! (i prefer zora tho) and auburn is also so pretty. lodewijk again i’ve never heard it before but it’s so cool

ludo amory scarlet: i think this is a female combo, i really like ludo for a girl but i love it for a boy :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: how sweet for a little boy. amory & scarlet are so pretty!

alba sawyer keano: not a big fan of alba bc of a personal association but i think it is lovely. the meaning is lovely too. not a fan of sawyer but keano is so pretty! i love keanu too

heiko delaney blue: ohh beautiful!! love heiko & blue, not sure how i feel about delaney but the combo is really pretty!

1 Like

Indigo Bodhi & Oceana Vida - Hmm… I don’t think the flow is quite there, probably because of the O’s in Indigo and Bodhi and the A endings in Oceana and Vida. While Bodhi and Vida aren’t my style, they go together really well, and Indigo and Oceana are excellent together!

Atlas Oceano & Salma Rivera - Atlas Oceano is on point! I love how Oceano pairs with Rivera! The A endings in Salma and Rivera actually work together really well, so kudos to you!

Florian Atlas - My favorite of your combos! Such a lovely name :heart_eyes: Absolutely no critiques!

Atlas Leon - How are you pronouncing Leon? LEE-awn or lee-OWN or something else? I’ll assume it’s LEE-awn for now. Not my favorite combo, but certainly not bad at all! The flow is nice!

Cosmo Zen - Flow is a little off here. Cosmo has that Z sound that sort of stutters when you say Zen. I think you could possibly use another middle? Cosmo is sweet, but it would pair better with something a little less out-there, imo! But of course, if you love it, keep it!

River Orion - the R’s seem to run into each other, but an overall lovely combo! I love the imagery it offers!

Alma Rivera - So pretty! Though neither name is really my style, I do think that this is a beautiful combo for you!

Vesper Ilumina - I’d have to say this is probably my least favorite of your combos, sorry! I’ve just never understood the appeal for Vesper. Ilumina is okay, but it doesn’t seem to add much to the combo.

(I’m not going to rate your singles because when I rate singles it tends to be based entirely on personal preference, which would not benefit you in any way.)

As for your nb babies, I love how they are all tied together! I’ve enjoyed reading your “birth announcements” on the compromise thread :grin:

1 Like
Summary

aw thank you so much for this! im so glad, i was worried i was never gonna find a great pair for indigo but im so glad oceana fits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i totally see what you said about the middles!

it’s either lee-awn or león (leh-on) but im not so sure about it! i prefer atlas oceano over altas leon

i totally agree with this, i was thinking about changing his middle! i just haven’t come up with anything yet :slight_smile:

oh don’t worry! actually, same here. im not at all convinced by it, but i just felt i had to put more female combos since i’ve only got two for now

and aww thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

next person do @autumn.leaves !!
sorry everyone for always breaking the thread lol but i just love responding to these feedbacks :))

1 Like

boys:

theodore wilde - love this!! :heart_eyes: the flow is perfect, the vibes are perfect, everything about is perfect!

caspian willow - hate to be a broken record, but i love it! i really like the more masculine vibes of caspian paired with the lovely softness of willow.

gideon atlas - the names pair really well, but neither of them is really my style. it gives nice autumnal vibes, however.

atticus river - another love!! atticus is one of those names that i really like but not enough to put on my list, and river is the same way. they go together sooo nicely, and the combo as a whole reminds me of a winter-y forest, which i love.

neutral:

eden october - perfectly unisex! eden leans a bit feminine, while october is a bit masculine, and the flow is wonderful!

darcy valentine - again, so perfectly balanced!! flow is amazing, both names are names i love, i just really really love it.

willoughby moon - flow is great, but it feels a bit surname-y to me. also, i can’t get behind willoughby just because of the character in sense and sensibility. moon is so lovely though.

sasha robin - this one leans more masculine to me, just because i strongly prefer sasha on a boy and robin reads as more masculine to me. the flow is a bit choppy, but overall it’s a nice combo.

nursery:

august barnaby maxwell - :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: !! august and barnaby work so well together, and maxwell is the perfect cherry on top.

emmeline finch - I love the frilly emmeline paired with the more neutral finch.

caspian forest - i prefer your caspian willow, but this one is great too. the flow and vibes are amazing.

amazing overall! this is one of the best UCs i’ve seen here on nb.

1 Like

finja maxine: love [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and I think it works really well in this combo, [name_f]Finja[/name_f] is interesting but I don’t know that it matches your other names too well- I think [name_f]Freja[/name_f] would fit better though I like the flow with [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
thora francine: I like [name_f]Thora[/name_f] quite a bit and [name_f]Francine[/name_f] is similar to a family name so it has a special place in my heart, flows nicely and looks really nice together
daisy manon: I know a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and it doesn’t work well for me in real life but I like the sound of this combo a lot
romy louise: this combo is well balanced in sound, look, and feel- it fits the feminized middles theme you established with your first two combos and feels fresh

freddy briar march: I love [name_u]Freddy[/name_u]- though I might spell it with the -ie ending due to a positive association I have, this combo is a bit much for me in both number of names and amount of R sounds- I would consider splitting this up- maybe [name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]?
finlo blair: love [name_u]Blair[/name_u] for a boy!, I do think [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] sounds like a celebrity portmanteau rather than a name itself and I don’t think the repeated L sounds work as well in this combo as in the next
wilbur laurence: I like the way this sounds a lot- the repeated L sounds work really nicely here and I think the combo would grow nicely with a person

Chiara Francesca - Chiara is super pretty, I love it but think there will be a lot of problems with pronunciations, this doesn’t bother me personally but it could get annoying. Francesca is a favourite of mine and a family name so I’m a little bias but I love it, I wasn’t sure about the flow of the combo but the more I say it the more I like it.
Gioia Carmina - Gioia is one of my favourite names and again a family name so it is super special. I have always struggled to find a good middle name for this one but I really like Carmina one of my great grandfathers was a Carmello known as Carmine and this reminds me of that such a lovely name and great flow.
Lucia Vittoria - Kind of insane Lucia is another aunt’s name and one I 100% want to use, I think it is so lovely the meaning is so nice and the celebration in December is so pretty. Vittoria is a amazing name and one i’m surprised is not more popular.

Alfonso Michele - Alfonso is not my favourite, i’m not sure why it’s just not a name I would gravitate towards it might be because i’m not the biggest fan of the nicknames it would get. Michele flows super well here.
Eliseo Giuseppe - I love Eliseo, another one I can’t believe is not more popular. Giuseppe is such a classic name it always makes me smile and it works perfectly here don’t think you could have found names that compliment each other more.
Niccolo Tommaso - Such handsome names! honestly not much else to say great all round names love the flow of them together.

Honestly this was like looking at my family tree :joy: Not a bad name here, but I especially love, Lucia Vittoria & Eliseo Giuseppe, they make great sibling names too.

1 Like

etta valentine - it feels good to look at this combo as it looks beautiful and regal. etta and valentine work perfectly together and they make a sweet, classy and pretty combo.

sunny lucia - it has a totally different vibe. while etta valentine is a calm and mature combo, sunny lucia is playful, bright and fun. i like it! :sunny:

coco linnea - this is another cute combo. coco is adorable and linnea is a pretty middle.

dolly maddalena - the names sound petty good together but this combo is not really my style.

biba marlowe - oh my, it’s so sweet. i’ve never heard biba before, but it’s adorable. as for marlowe, it’s a great name, i love it! :cherry_blossom:

olive ines - though the names are not my style at all, together they sound amazing. it’s a very neat combo! :herb:

flora ottilie - she is the best friend of etta valentine. same elegance, same vibe. beautiful combo! :tulip:

milo robert - two handsome names in one combo. i like it! :kite:

sonny lorenzo - it sounds as a free-spirited, happy combo but it’s not my style at all.

luca wilde - perfection, i love it! luca is a recent favourite of mine and wilde is such a great middle. :bear:

otto alexander - normally, i don’t really like otto but with alexander, it sounds cool!

felix wilder - two amazing, rugged and handsome names. lovely combo! 🐻‍❄️

angelo fox - yay for fox in the middle spot, but nay for angelo. :hugs:

anders leo - unique and fun combo. i don’t think i would use it, but i find it exciting.

as regards your single names, i love wyatt, alma, fox and max!

for the next poster: my UC is in a “work in progress” but i would love to receive some feedbacks. thank you! :sparkles:

1 Like

anna scout- short & sweet, cute & spunky !
astoria winter- feels a bit tired, perhaps because i’ve seen these names so many times ? nothing wrong with it, though !
celia vesper- cool !! feels fresh !!
lily boheme- i dig it !! it’s sweet but not too sweet :heart:
mae salinger- oo now this is adorable !! my favorite so far !
maisy bear- it’s adorable but it feels very nicknamey ? because they both seem like nns to me ?
sawyer magnolia- i love love love it !! sawyer (g) is amazing !! adorable !!

atticus river- solid, handsome, classic !!
brooks walden- i dig it !! brooks is lovely !!
callaghan thoreau- i have a huge soft spot for this spelling of callaghan and i love it !!
elio reed- it’s nice, just lacks the “wow” factor imo—still very cute though !
phineas moose- moose is really interesting, ive never seen that used as a name, kind of dig it !! i don’t love the flow with phineas though.
rufus wilder- what could you complain about :relieved:

1 Like

@EllieWilbury tagging you so see the update <3!

i love the way your uc is organised!

finja rocklily- finja is Stunning!!! the aesthetic of this combo is so lovely, and i’ve never heard rocklily before but i’m really enjoying it here1

lilac mercury fiorenzo- mercury is one of the coolest music/planet names and i absolutely adore it here! fiorenzo is really nice too, not sure about lilac but it does flow well!

galileo nightingale jude- nightingale is so cute! such a lovely bird and it makes a nice middle! galileo is all midnight walks and playing piano by candlelight to me, i adore it. jude finishes the combo off nicely!

stevie alessandro ocean- alessandro is one of my favourites! it’s so gentle. stevie is cute, but i prefer it as a nn. ocean matches alessandro’s vibes perfectly!

arrigo bowie river- love the coolness of this combo! not a fan of any of the names individually but they do go well together!

edgardo cedar morrison- i don’t particulary like edgardo or morrison, but cedar is so lovely! it just sounds so objectively kind!

elia rhododendron taylor- taylor for swift? elia is so beautiful and elegant! really gives me imagery of masquerade balls and sweeping staircases. rhododendron is cool!

yay irish names!
(sorry about lack of accents, keyboard doesn’t allow for them)

eogan issoufou jaagup- jaagup is so cool sounding!! i’m not sure about issoufou, but eogan makes a uniquely fun first! overall this combo is nice

seosamh konstantin lugaid- konstantin is one of my favourites! wonderfully dark academic. seosamh is really nice, i’ve never heard it or lugaid before!

ilja cathal josephus- ilja looks so pretty, and goes perfectly with cathal’s vibes. i’m not sure about josephus but it could grow on me!

crimthand peppino ahti- peppino is so cute! i love it! ahti is delightful too! crimthand has slightly different vibes to the other two, but is still nice.

yousef pipan aleksander- yes! i much prefer aleksander to alexander, something about the ks is just so much nicer than the x! pipan is lovely, and yousef is so strong!

jasper valentijn clove- jasper always makes me think twilight, but i adore those books so! valentijn is so pretty, dutch names always are. clove is so gentle, makes me think spring flowers and sharing umbrellas with your best friends, all huddled together.

rusty olivier truth- i don’t like rusty myself, but i can see the appeal for others. olivier > oliver any day! truth makes a nice second middle!

sasha rodolf ebony- yess rodolf appreciation!! sasha is really vibrant and pretty, glittering city lights and late nights to me. ebony i have a bad personal connotation with, but it does go nicely here!

slate marnix coriander- slate is a bit harsh for me, but it does sound cool! marnix i’ve never came across before but it sounds really nice, rather futuristic? coriander is lovely, but reminds me of soup for some reason.

sora lodewijk auburn- sora is so cute! lodewijk sounds like the person you’d always find at the library or museums that’d just tell you a bunch of cool facts unprompted, i love it! auburn is pretty!

ludo amory scarlet- i much prefer scarlet to scarlett, it just looks more aesthetically pleasing! ludo reminds me of the harry potter character personally, but it’s still cute! amory is okay, i’m not really sure.

alba sawyer keano- i’m not sure if you pronounce alba ahl-ba as in sunrise or ah-lih-ba as in scotland, but i love it either way! sawyer reminds me of veronica, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing! keano makes a nice second middle!

heiko delaney blue- delaney just sounds so happy! reminds me of sunny days and long walks with the dog. heiko is pretty, and blue finishes the combo off really well!

i love your names!

1 Like

[name_f]Trina[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]: [name_f]Trina[/name_f] sounds like a nickname because I knew someone called this, but her full name was [name_f]Katrina[/name_f]. Still, the sound reminds me of small, tinkling bells, so I’m a fan! [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is an expected, but so perfectly rhythmic middle! 7/10

[name_f]Judy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Judy[/name_f] [name_u]Garland[/name_u], but [name_f]Judy[/name_f] is just not romantic enough for me. While it’s clunky cute and sweet as can be, after I think of Ms. [name_u]Garland[/name_u], I think of “Judy Doody,” unfortunately. [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a nice middle name, but I’m not wild about either. 5.5/10

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]: I don’t like [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] should be a nickname for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] in my (increasingly unpopular) opinion. 5.5/10

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]: I really like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]! Not wild about [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], though. Despite its windswept, dramatism, it conjures up awkward, lumpy corduroy. It’s not lush to me, it’s rather rough. 5.5/10

[name_f]Sonia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]: Sonia’s a fresh name nowadays, but lacks vitality. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] always confuses me because it sounds like “No L” in my head, which I know is ridiculous. I remember being in love with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] as a kid, so maybe I’ve just overanalyzed it. 5/10

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]: I really like [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]! I always have. It sounds smart and feminine without being too frilly. But the nn “Rach” can be gnarly. Since I’m English-speaking, I am admitting my bias in disliking [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] and preferring [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. 6/10

[name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_u]Allison[/name_u]: Ooh, tres charmant! [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is such a sophisticated name, I love it! Be warned that it’s outdated in French-speaking countries, but it may come back around. Still, it’s a keeper. I really like [name_u]Allison[/name_u] too. It’s unexpected as middle. 9/10

[name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_f]Janette[/name_f]: Again, really like [name_f]Marlene[/name_f] (pronounced like Marlena) [name_m]Dietrich[/name_m] is who first comes to mind. [name_f]Janette[/name_f] matches stylistically too, though it’s not a name I’m wild about generally. Classy, sultry combo. 8/10

[name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]: Lacks feminine flair and Vienna’s too sausagey to me, but the flow’s nice. 5.5/10

[name_f]Carmella[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]: Nice flow again and Carmella’s not overused, yet known, so you’ve struck gold! Unfortunately, [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] sounds like a story’s antagonist to me. Joelle’s lovely as a middle name. 6/10

[name_f]Cosetta[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]: Prefer [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] generally (not in this combo), but I like the flow. 5.5/10

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]: Jennifer’s outdated, but pretty. The “fur” sound on the end dissuades me from totally loving it. [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is nice. 5.5/10

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]: [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is a dizzying name to me and I’ve never been fond of [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]. 5.5/10

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]: I really, really like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. So rich and fun to say! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] flow here as well. 9/10

Mary-Jane [name_f]Blanca[/name_f]: Interesting pairing, but Mary-Jane makes me think of marijuana and [name_f]Blanca[/name_f] is not as pretty as [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] to me. 5.5/10

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]: Sophisticated. Not my style, but I appreciate it from afar. 6/10

[name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Reno[/name_m]: Jason’s good, but [name_m]Reno[/name_m] makes me think of [name_m]Reno[/name_m], [name_u]Nevada[/name_u], which gives the name a somewhat seedy casino owner vibe. 5.5/10

[name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]: Not a fan of either name. 5.5/10

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]: Not a fan of [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], but Valentine’s a cool middle name. 5.5/10

[name_u]Clyde[/name_u] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]: Ooh, fun! I like this one a lot. 7/10

[name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]: It reminds me of JP [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], but it’s a solid, classic combo. 7/10

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]: I love the nn “Rafa” and I’m a fan of [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], so win-win! 8/10

[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u]: Solid classic, but ever since I read that [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] could be misheard as “knickerless” I took it off my list. I will admit here that I’m definitely overanalyzing. 6/10

1 Like

For anyone who does me, you don’t have to do every combo as I know it’s a lot! Maybe just pick your favorites if that’s alright?

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] - [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is really sweet me definitely popular for a reason; [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is relatively dated in my part of the world so it feels a little strange paired with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] as that’s so popular at the moment, however, it does feel a lot fresher in an [name_f]English[/name_f] context and makes for an unexpected middle name! However, I’m never sure who [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] would be pronounced it [name_f]English[/name_f].
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Rose[/name_f], one of my absolute favourite names; [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is a pretty name but, after years on NB, rather expected to me as a middle name for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (not that my own combos would be exempt form that, haha). The combo feels very feminine and warm, though.
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] (Annie) [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is lovely and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is a personal favourite; [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is sweet. I would usually prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f] with a slightly longer middle name, however, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is just such a classic and timeless combo, I really appreciate its simplicity!
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Serena[/name_f] - love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! [name_f]Serena[/name_f] makes me think of Gossip [name_f]Girl[/name_f] and feels very lively and modern; [name_f]Margot[/name_f] feels a more cozy and warm to me, which is why those two names don’t quite click together for me, however, the flow is excellent.
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - this feels super classic and really could be anyone’s name; for that reason it doesn’t really have a specific vibe to me. It’s lovely and flows well but it’s not super interesting to me (which doesn’t matter, of course).
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - this is very pretty, both names are lovely and the combo flows well!
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f] as a first name, though not by much, but [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] flows a little nicer to me. Eve/Eva is really lovely and while [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is very reminiscent of [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Di[/name_f] still, I think in this combo it works really well and feels removed from that association.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] - a little too much [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] to me.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is lovely, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is sweet but not really for me; [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] feels a little choppy flow-wise as both names are two syllables ending in a consonant sound.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] isn’t my style due to a similar problem to Nadia; Indonlike the flow of these together though. This feels very stylistically similar to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f].
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] - I really like the flow of this one, however, it does remind me a lot of [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables.
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “Elle” [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] - I really like the vibe of this combo; [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] is really unexpected and lovely here!
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] “Suki” [name_u]Brave[/name_u] - this feels very different to your other combos mainly due to the middle name [name_u]Brave[/name_u]. It’s not quite my style but it does flow well!

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - lovely and sunny, flows well and feels timeless yet modern.
[name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - love both names; this has the same vibe as [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] to me - friendly, classic, simple and sweet.
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “Alec” [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - [name_m]Alec[/name_m] is lovely (always makes me think of Broadchurch), [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is lovely, though I think it’s likely that you’d really have to push [name_m]Alec[/name_m] as a nickname to make it stick. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is lovely here.
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] - sweet, flows well, feels very current. Neither name has a specific vibe or imagery to me, I think they fit pretty much anyone.
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] - somehow this sounds like a famous person, like a president or something, not sure why?! Not really a big fan of two surnames in one combo, especially as another surname would be added as the real surname.
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - this one is wonderful!

[name_u]Rafa[/name_u] - not sure if that’s part of the names or not but [name_u]Rafa[/name_u] is really lovely!

1 Like

ainara eloise - what a darling combo! it sounds so fresh and sweet. ainara is a beautiful name, i love how unique and sweet it is. eloise is a cute middle.

olaia rosalind - olaia is cute. it has a happy and fun vibe. it makes me think of dancing in a square that is filled with joyful people. normally, i’m not a fan of rosalind, but it works lovely here.

lola mercedes - i love it! lola and mercedes sound gorgeous together. it’s a lovely and well-structured combo.

alba olalla- ahh, darling! i love both alba and olalla. similarly to olaia rosalind, alba olalla has the same carefree, happy vibe.

mateo pelegrin - mateo is amazing, i adore it! pelegrin is a nice middle, it works nicely with mateo.

arthur vyvyan louis - vyvyan looks cool but it’s not really my style. as for arthur and louis, they are classy, mature and strong names. you cannot go wrong with them.

ofelia rosalind mary - ofelia always sounds sad to me so i would never use it. rosalind and mary are nice choices.

hugo nicanor edmund - hugo is cute, i like it. edmund is also close to my heart, especially its nickname option, ned. as for nicanor, it sounds fresh.

flora olalla maud - oh, it’s lovely. seeing this combo makes me smile.

henry iskandar auguste - henry is a great name, it’s cute for a little boy and it’s handsome for a grown man. iskandar is a nice middle but i’m not a fan of auguste.

edgar lionel benet - i like it a lot! edgar is cool and benet has a lovely sound. as regards lionel, it’s okay.

victor odilon basil - i don’t like victor but odilon and basil are amazing together.

alice cordelia margot - it’s such a gorgeous combo. i love the simplicity and sweetness of alice, while cordelia and margot are more elegant and feminine. beautiful!

mabel augusta lily - another magical combination! i love it!

frida elinor - frida is such a colorful, bright and vibrant name, i like it. elinor is a timeless beauty.

arthur frederick - it’s mature and calm, definitely the name of a gentleman.

theo casimir - i like it. theo is darling, and casimir is a cool middle.

ella ottilie - wow! when you say it out loud it sounds like a beautiful melody. i adore it!

anouk mathilda - same here. it’s a super sweet combo for a playful, free-spirited, fun-loving little girl.

you have some really fantastic combos! :sparkles:

1 Like

such a cute UC!

anna scout: so cute and wearable! I’m an anne nn annie and I think all the “ann-” names are v sweet. scout is brilliant and a bold but friendly touch to make the combo super unique!

astoria winter: cannot say I’m the biggest fan of winter (or any of seasonal names for that matter), but astoria is so beautiful! I’d love to see it with a different middle, maybe one that contrasts the -r- sound of winter a little more.

aveline boheme: I assume you’re pronouncing boheme with the è sound (bo-em), and I think it’s just lovely in the middle spot with aveline! usually I’d say to avoid putting silent e names together, but in this case it sounds refined and elegant.

celia vesper- neither is my style really, but I love how the styles of these names mix; their sounds go really well together and it’s a great combo of traditional and fantastical.

lily azure- dreamy dreamy nature name; makes me think of, like, sheep farms and the english countryside. if I’m being picky, they don’t necessarily sound perfect together, but I think the fact that I gasped when I saw it precludes the technical stuff!

mae salinger- nms at all, but I think it goes very nicely with yours! I’m assuming salinger is from the writer, and if so, that’s a subtle literary nod that I find so so effective.

maisy bear- pretty in theory, but definitely unwearable in my opinion. I like daisy more than maisy, and bear is cool for a girls’ middle, but I would think about pairing it with one of your more established, traditional names for a really bold, wearable combo.

sawyer magnolia- just beautiful! each name has sounds all of its own, but they sound lovely as a combo. I can picture this on a person of any age; incredibly wearable and perfect.

atticus river- both of these names are so popular on NB, but for great reason! I love your choice to put a traditional first with a more free-spirited nature middle; feels very intellectual yet accessible. this is not even to mention the sounds, with the softness of river balancing out the hard "t"s and “c” in atticus. stunning!

brooks walden- maybe an ounce too preppy for my taste (never thought I’d be saying that!), but I still think it’s an interesting combo! another perfectly nuanced literary reference in walden, and brooks is cute enough - would totally love to see with a different fist name, though!

callaghan thoreau- I’m in transcendentalist heaven! I think this combo is better than the last one, more preppy + literary done right. it’s softer, less clear in its aesthetic choices, and that ambiguity makes it very wearable!

elio reed- elio is my favorite boys name of all time (like, ever), and I adore this combo! reed is a familiar nature name that compliments elio’s syllable count wonderfully; one of my favorites on your UC for sure.

phineas moose- maybe I’m a traditionalist, but some nature names are just a little too far out there to be wearable to me? phineas is great, but I just can’t get on board with moose, not to mention that the too-similar end sounds in this combo make it feel like a mismatch.

rufus wilder- gorgeous! wilder is one of my favorite classic/nature/literature names, and with rufus it’s swoon-worthy! they just exist in their own worlds sound-wise, but when they come together, it’s like a match made in heaven.

1 Like

Sunday Lane - I LOVE SUNDAY! It is such a lovely name and on my own list. I remember when Nicole Kidman first used it thinking it was so lovely but everyone used to make fun of it and I never got why. The imagery is lovely and I love the nicknames Sunny or Daisy. Lane is a name I have always liked in the middle spot, this pairing does feel a little wordy to me, it sounds like an address a little but if that doesn’t bother you it is still a nice name with a nice sound.
Astra Violet - Astra is a nice name I have no strong feelings on it other than that, i’m sure it would be a fun name to have. Violet is one of my all time favourite names and I love it here as a middle, it softens Astra and the combo itself feels like a book character everyone wants to be.
Mercedes Daphne - Mercedes has some bad connotations for me personally it also feels too tied in to the car imagery. Daphne is a long time love of mine such a pretty name.
Astrid Genevieve - Astrid is a name I was never really fussed on for so long but now i’m really starting to like it, it again feels like a name that would be fun to have. Genevieve is a top middle name of mine and I especially love it here, Astrid Genevieve has such a lovely flow.
Charlotte Sophie - This feels really nostalgic to me i’m not sure if it is because these two names were popular when I was younger or if it is because I wanted to change my own name to Charlotte for most of my childhood, I think it was a name of a princess in a book I liked and I loved the nicknames Charlie and Lottie. Sophie was the name of my first and favourite baby doll growing up so always makes me smile, they are really pretty classic names.
Florence Ivy - Florence was a favourite of mine for so long but unfortunately it became really popular where I am still makes me smile to see it though, Ivy is another name on my list, together they are so pretty!
Daisy Stella - Daisy is a new favourite of mine but I grew up with two in my class so feel I wouldn’t be able to use them myself, love seeing other do though. Stella is a great name and works perfectly here too.

Elio William - Elio is such a lovely name, any name meaning or referencing Sun/Sunshine gets my vote. William is a great classic boys name.
Raphael Henry - Raphael is so lovely, I love the meaning, the sound and the nicknames. Henry is a favourite of mine so handsome. The flow is okay though I slightly prefer Henry Raphael.
Bastian Leo - Bastian is not my favourite, it sounds a little to much like a curse word when I say it unfortunately. Leo is lovely though again another one I couldn’t use personally because of local popularity but I love to hear others use.
Atticus Ambrose - Atticus is a name I have had on my long list for so long the only thing holding me back is lack of nicknames, such a great name with great literary ties. Ambrose always make me think of custard (ambrosia is a uk brand of custard) and I just can’t seem to shake that imagery, if your not from the uk or if you are and that still doesn’t bother you then don’t worry about it, I do like the name and would probably love it if it didn’t have that imagery.
Cassian Nicholas - Cassian is again not my favourite, I don’t hate it but neither do I particularly love it. Nicholas I love though, it’s one of them names I always considered “old people names” until just a couple of years ago and now it just feels classic and timeless.
Thiago Laurence - I really like Thiago, i’m a big fan of o names and this feels like an underused gem. Laurence is a family name for me but it also makes me instantly think of Little Women which is a huge plus for me. The flow of these names sound great together too.
Gabriel Heath - Gabriel is a name I feel will become a classic it has such a great sound to it, I have a little cousin called Gabriel and I have always liked it. Heath is a name I would never probably use myself but it is a nice name that feels very strong and fits perfectly as a middle for Gabriel.

You have some really lovely pairings.
My favourite of yours are, Astrid Genevieve, Florence Ivy, Daisy Stella, Elio William, Thiago Laurence, & Gabriel Heath.

Etta Valentine- I’m not a big fan of the way Etta sounds, but I do love it paired with Valentine. It makes such a pretty combo.

Sunny Lucia- I love this! It gives me happy, summer vibes. Lucia has always been one of my favourite names too, and I love it with the nn Lucie!

Coco Linnea- Coco Linnea is my favourite on this list! I love Coco (I like nickname names in general and Coco is so pretty) and Linnea is very pretty and nature-y too.

Dolly Maddalena- I did say I loved nickname names but there is something about Dolly which I don’t like. It is just my opinion as I’m sure it’s perfect for you. I’m not a fan of Maddalena either.

Biba Marlowe- I absolutely adore this combo! I think it’s magical. I love the simplicity of Biba paired with Marlowe! I think it is gorgeous.

Olive Ines- Olive is cute, I like it. Ines is also close to my heart, especially as it has all the traits of Olivia but somehow seems fresher for me with gorgeous ties to nature and colour.

Flora Ottilie- You cannot go wrong with this combo! I think the names sound really great together, and I especially like Ottilie.

Milo Robert- I think this is yet again another beautiful combo! Milo is so gentle and soft and paired with a great classic name like Robert it makes a stunning combo.

Sonny Lorenzo- If you were having a child you couldn’t have a Sunny and a Sonny, but seeing as this is for a UC, not an actual combo, I think it’s amazing, especially paired with Lorenzo.

Luca Wilde- This is my favourite of the masc combos. I love Luca with the nn option Luke, and prefer it to Lucas. I also adore Wilde, though I’d probably never be brave enough to use it.

Otto Alexander- Same as Milo Robert, I think Otto Alexander is absolutely amazing.

Felix Wilder- So many beautiful name choices! I think this one is stunning too, with the strong X sound in Felix and the softer sound of the name Wilder.

Angelo Fox- I love both names in this combo. It flows well and feels timeless but modern at the same time.

Anders Leo- So cute! I can imagine this one both a young boy but also a man, so definitely ages well.

@wintergarden tagging so you see the update - sorry it took so long!

Chloe Genevieve - Really sweet! Chloe is a bit boring to me as I personally know a lot, but I like the sound, and obviously I’m biased towards Genevieve haha

Savannah Riley - I like it, but I don’t love it. Both the names are pretty but it doesn’t quite have the sparkle of some of your others.

Emily Scarlett - Emily is lovely but I prefer Scarlet to Scarlett, although I still like it, although it feels a little expected imo

Penelope Hazel - This is one of my favourites, I could see it on anybody and I especially love Hazel

Waverly Jade - I like both names individually but the repeated ‘ay’ sound throws me off a bit

Charlotte Delilah - The flow is great and I like both names, but not love. It works but isn’t my favourite.

Lucie Isabelle - I prefer Lucy and Isabel but the combo overall is really sweet and flows well.

Vivienne Winslet - This is very classy and chic!

Juniper Cecily - A lovely combo! I adore the vibes it gives me!

Phoebe Arabella - Very girly and sweet, I don’t think this combo fits as well on different types of people as your others but it is still super beautiful.

Luna Jasmine - I think this is my favourite of your girls names! I absolutely adore Luna and the sweet Jasmine lifts it to another level!

Felix Elijah - I love Felix and Elijah is nice too. This is a beautiful pairing!

Benjamin Luca - Nice! Luca really adds flair to Benjamin.

Ezra Sebastian - This is very classy and jazzy, I love the vibes from this combo!

Archie River - This is really sweet! Archie is always nice and River is one of my favourite middles.

Oliver Finn - Another cute one! The -ver and kind of runs into the start of Finn for me but I don’t think it’s a big deal.

Jasper Milo - I find Milo a bit nickname-y for the middle spot but it definitely fits well with Jasper and the combo overall is nice!

1 Like

maisie ingrid hope - i’m a huge fan of maisie, i think it’s such a darling and happy name. as for ingrid, i’m not a fan however, it can be a strong middle for a confident woman. hope is adorable, it’s a beautiful name.

sylvie theodota july - okay, the names independently are not my style, but together they sound amazing. reading this combo feels like a beautiful summer day outside.

xanthe aurelia - i don’t really like names that begin with an x so xanthe is not my favorite. however, itsounds pretty good with aurelia.

luna amalia - it’s perfection. luna is cute and amalia is gorgeous. no more words needed.

eliska valentine - hmm. eliska sounds sweet but i don’t really like valentine.

dahlia rune - pretty and so sweet! dahlia is such a fresh and bright choice. rune is a great middle, i love it. dahlia rune is darling!

renata poem - i’m not so sure about renata but poem is amazing.

1 Like