Trade Your Talents in the Aesthetics Exchange!

hey Ellory, would you be able to make picrews for [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]?

In exchange, I’m offering UC readings, name aesthetics/moodboards, + middle name help/ideas! :wink:

1 Like

@ejpuddlejumper I would love for you to read my uc! :blush:

the pron. for some of the trickier names

vivendel → VEE-vin-dell
ptolemy → (how you would say tall, like a toll/tall noise)-uh-mee
llew → lou
mattias → muh-tee-us
thiago → chee-ah-go
meabh → maeve

some of these you possibly already know, I just wanted to be helpful! :relaxed:

here’s your picrews, I hope you like them! <3

quentin beau

avalon vesper

ruby vivian

1 Like

oooh! This is amazing thank you!

Could I request an aesthetic board for [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] (b), [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (g) & [name_f]Petrova[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] (g) please?!

I am offering UC readings & song matching if your are interested :heart:

1 Like

@leafsgirl44 Could I ask for another moodboard for Mary Imogene please?! Again I would be happy to do another song match or a UC reading!

@w8src Just a thought…As I have read out your UC a couple of times with the updated combos, would you like me to try an American accent - I have lived in the US for about 20 years now for my accent isn’t too shabby - I saw you were offering to read out others UC in different accents and it occurred to me to do a similar thing for you! If not that is of course fine as well - just thought I would check in case…

3 Likes

Absolutely! Could I please get a song match for Annette Louise? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been using these to build my Spotify collection!

1 Like

I have already done a song match for Annette Louise in my thread here but I’d be happy to give you some more songs that fit her vibe or you could chose another combo instead :heart:

1 Like

Oh that’s right! :sweat_smile: Sorry, got totally mixed up there! Could I have [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]? :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] of course!! I will get onto it shortly!

1 Like

Of course!!! I thought about that when I saw your UC :smiley:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] gives me such an old Hollywood vibe - classic, elegant and mysterious. I think of [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_f]Rita[/name_f] Hayworth, [name_f]Theda[/name_f] [name_f]Bara[/name_f], etc!

1 Like

@leafsgirl44

[name_u]Kaye[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (love this so much :heart:!) I am feeling quite 60s hippy vibes here - I can see [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] being a bright and bold, extroverted young woman, very into the current music (There is are also two songs that I like called [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] that don’t match her aesthetic but I will include them anyway!)

• ‘Beth’ - KISS
  • ‘Elizabeth’ - [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] Girls
  • ‘Brown eyed girl’ - [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
  • ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ - [name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
  • ‘I feel the [name_f]Earth[/name_f] Move’ - [name_f]Carole[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]
  • ‘You Make Lovin Fun’ - [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]

Sorry there are so many here - I got a bit carried away :joy: :heart:
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok!

2 Likes

This is so perfect - [name_m]Just[/name_m] what I imagined as well :heart:

1 Like

These are perfect! A few of them I don’t know either, so I’ll have to look them up! :heart:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA: I have an idea! If you’d like, I’d be willing to try reading your names in a British accent! I’ve visited the UK about 10 times over the past decade, and I had childhood neighbors who were British :grinning:

Also, I was curious if your offer works in reverse? (i.e. if I gave you a song or two, would you be able to give me a name or combo that matches the vibes?)

1 Like

That would be fun! I would love to hear you read mine out in an accent and of course, you can give me up to 3 songs and I can do my best to match to a combo!

Sorry about the wait for your UC card but I have been at home a lot the last few days and the house is rather noisy with 7 children as I’m sure you can imagine :joy: :joy: - but I will get onto it ASAP!

1 Like

@emilymca I have your two girls done, and I’ll do arthur tomorrow. I would love you to read my UC, please! :blush:

natalie robin

petrova jean

2 Likes

A bit of a different vibe this time

1 Like

No problem at all, Emily! Here’s your British UC! :grinning:

Here are my 3 songs for you:

Billie Eilish - when the party’s over
H.E.R. - Hard Place
A Great Big World - Say Something

I would love to offer song matching, which I’ve never done before! If you give me up to 3 names or combos, I can give you song vibes for each! I have quite a varied taste in music, but my speciality is anything from the 2010s and now :smiley:

1 Like

@EleanorVintage

olwen eleanor +
zosia evelyn • maelys caroline • phaedra lillian • larkin victoria • magdalen camille • carys johanna • tamsin lydia • seraphine alice • eleri miriam

neville gordon +
zelma nadine • hester joan • merle francine • wallis mabel • beavis roland • hector clyde • grover laurence • crispin walter • boris nolan • clement ivan • elton leonard • merlin russell • roald victor

By looking in your UC, I feel like the sisters for olwen may not be quite your style possibly, so we possibly have different views of the name!

Also, I found it a little hard to match sister names to neville, so there aren’t many! [name_f]My[/name_f] apologies.

1 Like

@Scottie491

[name_f]Hildie[/name_f] Sunflower, [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] +

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] Cosmos • [name_u]Gale[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] • [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Viridian[/name_u] • [name_m]Renard[/name_m] [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] • [name_m]Anton[/name_m] [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m] • [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u] • [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Amadou[/name_m] • [name_u]Winn[/name_u] [name_m]Baltazar[/name_m] • [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Kindred[/name_u] • [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Carillon[/name_u] • [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] • [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Valiant[/name_u] • [name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f] • [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f] • [name_f]Zelma[/name_f] [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] • [name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Celestine[/name_f] • [name_f]Runa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] • [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Pacifica[/name_f] • [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] • [name_f]Inka[/name_f] [name_f]Altalune[/name_f] • [name_f]Tanith[/name_f] [name_f]Candela[/name_f] • [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] [name_f]Capella[/name_f] • [name_f]Merel[/name_f] [name_f]Azula[/name_f] • [name_u]Vida[/name_u] [name_f]Essence[/name_f]

Thank you for the collage! I love the creativity of this. I especially love the dolphin and airplane features, as those are two things that are very meaningful to me. Thanks again!

1 Like