Ttc 2020!

@meyera4

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], I’m [name_f]Lili[/name_f]. Congratulations!! I saw your name on this thread and was so hopeful you’d have good news. I remember you from the other TTC threads. It must be so overwhelming to finally have a positive and to be worrying already, but I was the same. My miscarriage was very early, which I consider a blessing, and I can’t even imagine how awful it must have been to lose a baby at 12 weeks, but with every pregnancy that followed I am always cautiously excited, because I just feel like there is so much to worry about that I didn’t with my first baby. In your case, I think a positive is a great sign, no matter how dark the line is. Some people produce less of the hormone than others. [name_m]Will[/name_m] you be seeing a doctor to confirm it? Because they can usually tell you based on blood work if your levels are within expected range (you probably know all of this having been pregnant before!) After such a long time with no pregnancies at all, it just seems to me that the fact that you are able to get pregnant gives me a lot of hope that this will happen for you. Hopefully this is the one that sticks. I have everything crossed for you and am sending you all the positive vibes. Good luck! (and keep us updated!)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]!

Congratulations.

I remember you from the 2018 thread. I’m so sorry about your loss, and the amount of difficulty you’ve had getting pregnant with your third.

From what I understand 14dpo is about the day your period would be due, which despite all the tales on the internet of amazingly dark tests at 10dpo, is really the earliest they recommend testing.

My tests for my babe were SO faint at what I believed to be 14, 15, 16 dpo (going on cycle, didnt do any ovulation tests) that they weren’t even appearing within the 10 min window at all, barely visible when they did appear, and my partner didn’t believe they were BFPs at all! Within a few days they darkened more. Healthy 1 yr old now!

@rosebeth nice to be in a ttc thread with you again! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] things are well with you and fam?

@sintrocaso CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us posted :slight_smile:

@Kibby - exciting about job possibilities! Good luck! Update us when you have more news on how it’s going? Sorry for not being very active in the thread! [name_m]Just[/name_m] busy, and as we’re not actually ttc until august at the very very earliest (possibly not until nov!), my inital excitement has subsided back to “oh, that’s AGES away…”

Thank you @kiriko and @lilimorgana! I appreciate you talking me down. I haven’t told anyone (except my husband) about the BFP and it’s nice to be able to come to these forums and just let it all out haha! Took another test today and it miiiight have been a little darker. Not ready to jump to a “due date” thread yet, but feeling more optimistic. Hopefully I’ll get in to see my doctor soon, I called the office but haven’t heard anything.Thank you all so much for the support - I appreciate you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! @meyera4

I’m S, some of y’all might remember me. I’ve been on Nameberry for I think 10 years now? Anyway I’ll be 28 soon, DH is 29 and together we have 1 daughter who is 8 months old (posted in Birth Announcements) We’re start TTC #2 in [name_f]May[/name_f], probably [name_u]June[/name_u] 2020. Ideally I would love to get pregnant in [name_u]July[/name_u] so I have almost exactly a 2 year gap between the 2. We’ll see. Im still trying to figure out my period since I just got it back on 1/6 (still breastfeeding so it took 7 1/2 months to return). Waiting for my next one and hoping it’ll be similar to my periods pre pregnancy which were always 32-34 days. I want to go back to tracking my ovulation using BBT which I loved when we were trying for this LO now so hoping to avoid wonky periods and that they’re back on schedule soon.

Hoping for everyone on here to get pregnant this year! ”

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

Congratulations to those who have already seen their BFP! That’s so exciting!

I’m notorious for joining the TTC year groups and then quietly disappearing. I seem to forget about this forum after a couple weeks. lol

I’m 29 and my husband is 28. We’ve been TTC our first baby since Nov. 2017. I have one damaged Fallopian tube and uterine fibroids. Had surgery to remove the fibroids last [name_u]June[/name_u] and since then was doing Femara/natural intercourse cycles. I’m just ending my first IUI cycle. Unfortunately, it was another negative and I’m spending the day waiting for AF to show up :frowning: It’s been a rough two week wait and I’m just ready to be done with this cycle.

I’m crossing my fingers that IUI #2 is successful, but also trying not to get my hopes up.

I hope we all have a successful and healthy year!

@meyera1, I have seen you around the forums, I was actually around when you named your son, and your daughter. Congrats on your BFP! Wishing you all the best for this one!

@beccasto Best of luck to you with this second IUI.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to everyone that is new to the group!

@kiriko: we’re doing good, thanks! Our little one is doing well and he’s such an easy baby, I almost can’t believe it. Hjörtur adores his little brother. [name_m]How[/name_m] have you been? (I haven’t been able to catch with everything in this thread yet, sorry!)

Congratulations @Meyera4 - lovely news - my positives with my son and the baby I’m 7 month pregnant with now we’re pretty faint @ 14 days [name_u]PO[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I was just having a read and looking out for some of you I was with in the 2019 group and wasn’t going to comment as I’m not TTC but I was too excited at reading your news and will send loads of positive vibes and sticky baby dust your way xxx

@meyera1 fingers crossed for you! I’m sure the next few weeks will be full of anxiety but hope they pass quickly. I love your naming style so selfishly hoping it’s a real positive :slight_smile:

Thank you all SO much for the support! Still super nervous (being pregnant after miscarriage is tough) but my tests have just gotten darker so that’s a good sign!

Sending love and baby dust to all, thanks for being such positive voices for me when I needed it most. Good luck friends!

Hi everyone, it’s truly inspiring to read you all and I’m so happy to not be alone in this hard TTC journey. My husband and I are both 28, we’ve had our first daughter so quickly so I thought I would have kids without any problems, but that wasn’t the case. Our second daughter took a little bit longer but not something concerning. Our third daughter took 2 whole years and let me tell you I was frustrated and devastated with myself, which I shouldn’t have been because bodies that can create a new little life are so wonderful, I had already created two wonderful little babies at that time, now three! Anyway, I’m here today because we have been TTC for 3 years now for our fourth baby and I didn’t want to feel alone in this :slight_smile: (I’ve seen change in my body so I will take a pregnancy test today since I haven’t in 3-4 months) Good luck to everyone, I’ll be here to support you all!

Update: I am pregnant!!! So crazy I can say that since I thought I would TTC much longer still! Wishing everyone here the best!!!

Hello! I am coming over from the TTC 2019 thread. We have had no luck. I think we are going on something like 11 months TTC now. This is all new to us since our other 5 pregnancies (1 was a miscarriage) took us less than 2/3 months to conceive each. Its been a bumpy road but hoping this spring will be our time. Fingers crossed and good luck to all.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone :wave:” I’ve been a frequent nameberry reader but finally joined, and I’m glad to see this thread!

My husband and I got married in 2018 and have decided to start TTC in [name_f]April[/name_f]-ish 2020 ” I am so excited but also nervous. Finding a community of people who are experiencing a lot of the same things does make me feel better! I have one friend also trying this summer. I’m hesitant to talk to too many people about plans because of expectations and having to explain if things don’t go well.

I’m relatively healthy, trying to lose a few pounds (5-10) but nothing crazy. I’m relatively active in day to day life, no smoking, rarely drink, and eat a pretty balanced diet. My husband and I are both starting prenatal vitamins when they arrive next week. I’m just starting a period from BC pills but not restarting a new pack after this. Anyone have any other tips of things we should be doing?

Hello! My husband and I are planning on TTC starting [name_u]June[/name_u] 2020 after I finish school and we move to be closer to family. I am sooo excited about the naming part and pretty much petrified about everything else. I’m sure I will be on here a lot more at the time draws nearer!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, just a little update over here. We’ve just started on our IVF journey! We’ve had some testing done over the last month, as we did in the month before we conceived our son. Both times tests have been completely normal, so we have been ‘diagnosed’ with unexplained infertility. We fluked out a miracle pregnancy with our son after 12 months, but that isn’t happening this time. Our doctor has recommended with our test results that there isn’t really anything to try but IVF - so we’re diving straight in the deep end! I’ll start treatment in a couple of weeks when my period arrives. I’m feeling very overwhelmed with it all but like this is a step in the right direction for us. Our son will be a fantastic big brother, and we are so hopeful we can give him a baby test tube sibling soon. <3

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone and congrats to some! My husband and I are on month 2 of TTC our second child. We are using shettles method to hopefully sway for a boy. I’ve been a little discouraged because we conceived my son on the first try 3 years ago. Hoping the first month was just a practice run. I know alot of you have been TTC for many months and even years. My heart goes out to you! You are such strong women! Anywho, blessings to everyone!

[name_m]How[/name_m] exciting to see the group growing! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] everyone! :smiley: :smiley:

We have planned a two week tropical holiday in [name_u]June[/name_u], to escape winter, and my goodness… it’s been hard to hang on to those TTA rules! As we have no idea how my body will respond to pregnancy, we don’t want to risk it and me end up crook the whole time we’re away. If we weren’t, I think we’d be TTC already even though we originally planned it for later in the year. We’re just excited to start! :smiley:

We’ve been buying a few things here and there. We picked up a vintage styled change table, second hand, for just $30 and I love it so much! :smiley:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is well, and having a great day! Xx

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] everyone!

I’m now on the last day of my cycle, and SO and I had decided to start TTC in the next cycle (tomorrow, so to speak). But we have to postpone it for at least a month, since I fell off my bike last week and hurt my knee quite badly, so now is not the time to start TTC. Also, I had a pretty big scare falling off my bike, so I’m not in a good place now (been struggling with anxiety practically my whole life).
It’s not a disaster, there’s plenty of time I suppose, and it’s only one month if everything goes well. Our son was conceived in our second month of trying, so I’m pretty confident things will be okay this time, but of course you’re never sure. So I’m still a bit disappointed… I know it’s ridiculous, but I can’t help it.

@rosebeth
Oh dear! I’m sorry to hear you injured yourself. I hope you’re on the mend and feeling better soon.
I think it’s fair to feel disappointed or frustrated when things don’t go to plan. Especially when you’re looking forward to something.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on momberries! I was very regular on here on 2015/2016, and semi regular once I got pregnant with my second son in 2017/2018.

My husband and i are ttc our 3rd and final baby. We’ve been trying for a few months, but this is the first cycle that i have taken meds to give me a regular cycle. Before then, I had no idea if or when i was even fertile and ovulating.
I’m on day 16 and ovulated 2ish days ago, so I’m now in the dreaded 2 week wait! :slight_smile: