[name_m]Knight[/name_m] - 15
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] - 7
[name_f]Irina[/name_f] - 1

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] - 64
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] - 63
[name_u]Misha[/name_u] - 15
[name_m]Lev[/name_m] - 15
[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] - 15

[name_m]Dima[/name_m] and his family are doing great! They have a new house and Dina’s restaurant is huge. They’re doing really well for themselves. [name_f]Krista[/name_f] is a SAHM, but thinks she may want to go to work when [name_f]Irina[/name_f] is a bit older. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is 7 and still loves food. She wants to follow in her dad’s footsteps and become a chef!

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] is still a player, even more so now that he’s a sophomore. He and [name_m]Lev[/name_m] are the most popular kids, and are considered the “hottest guys” in 10th grade. They are identical after all. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] is a jock but [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is more artsy. All the girls either have a crush on [name_u]Misha[/name_u] or [name_m]Lev[/name_m], based on what type of guy they like. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] has had more flings than he can count, but he’s never really liked any of the girls. As long as the girl is decently popular he’ll go out with her. But he’s recently been feeling weird things for one of his friends, a boy named [name_m]Jason[/name_m]. It all started during one of their hangouts.

[name_m]Jason[/name_m]: “Hey dude, uh I know this is kinda weird but… do you want to kiss? No homo of course but I know you have lots of practice and I’ve never kissed anyone and I just wanted to see”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “Uhhh I guess, but no homo right?”

[name_m]Jason[/name_m]: “Yeah. No homo, just practice”

That’s how it happened. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] kissed a boy. He’s not gay. He can’t be gay. [name_u]Gay[/name_u] kids are weird. [name_u]Gay[/name_u] kids are girly and like theatre. They said no homo, right? No homo makes it ok, right? Right?

He decides to talk to [name_m]Lev[/name_m] about it.

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “Yeah man. I like dudes and chicks. I’m bi. It’s totally chill”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “You what?? You’re gay??? Are you serious right now??”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “Chill bro. It’s fine. I’m not gay, I’m bi. It’s normal”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “But- but- does that make me gay??”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “No dumbass. It doesn’t make you anything. Although the fact that you kissed another dude is a little sus”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “But- but we said no homo”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: [laughs] “what do you think that does? You still kissed [name_m]Jason[/name_m] the same way you kissed whatsherface, that new girl you got this week. That’s pretty gay man”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: [shoves him] “you’re so stupid and you didn’t help me at all”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] is left grappling with himself. Him, gay? He couldn’t fathom it. Besides, it was just a bro helping a bro out. Nothing else. He shuts the idea down and moves on, but he can’t stop thinking about [name_m]Jason[/name_m].

Meanwhile, [name_m]Lev[/name_m] has moved on from the girl who isn’t into him. He didn’t take rejection too hard. He’s now dating a boy he met at the skate park named [name_u]Will[/name_u]. They’re really sweet together!

Name: [name_u]Willard[/name_u] “Will”
Appearance: black dreads, dark brown skin, and brown eyes
Heritage: black american
Last Name: [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]

[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] is totally oblivious to Naomi’s crush on him. To be fair, [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] hides it pretty well. He of course had a major crush on her. She’s super smart and absolutely stunning. She dyed her hair honey blonde this year and it suits her so well. He’s in his junior year and has yet to make friends. His brothers can’t help him out because they’re in the grade below. He basically has no one. Everyone calls him the “weird sped kid” and other mean names. He quit the school track team and runs for a private team instead. The kids on the school team weren’t kind at all. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though he doesn’t have friends on his new team, at least they aren’t mean.

1 Like

Congrats [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] on getting married!

So happy for [name_m]Dima[/name_m] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f]! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] they’re doing so well for themselves! I wonder what [name_f]Krista[/name_f] would want to work as once she does begin to work!

Woah, heavy stuff with [name_u]Misha[/name_u]! I hope he knows that it’s totally okay to like whatever gender he desires! Maybe [name_m]Lev[/name_m] being bi will help him accept his sexuality more. And I’m glad [name_m]Lev[/name_m] hasn’t taken the rejection lightly, and found [name_u]Will[/name_u]!

I need [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] to take notice of Naomi’s crush lol! Them being together would be the cutest things ever! And I feel so bad that kids are picking on him, but at least he’s staying true to his passion which is track! Keep running, [name_m]Kirill[/name_m].

2 Likes

i think the family members should totally be at the wedding- where should the wedding and honeymoon be???

1 Like

The [name_f]Bride[/name_f]: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] Ivanov
The Groom: [name_u]Finn[/name_u] Lysenko
The [name_m]Ring[/name_m] Bearer: Krista’s nephew, [name_m]Gage[/name_m] O’Brien
The [name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Mila[/name_f] Ivanov
The Groomsmen: [name_m]Dima[/name_m], [name_m]Abel[/name_m] Angua & [name_u]Robert[/name_u] McCormick
The Bridesmaids: [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_m]Townsend[/name_m] (one of Zoya’s dance partners for years), [name_f]Daria[/name_f] [name_m]Aziz[/name_m] (a friend she met at Riverbend Academy) & [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzpatrick[/name_m] (a family friend who she’s known forever)
The [name_m]Maid[/name_m] Of [name_u]Honor[/name_u]: Zoya’s best friend from middle school, [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_u]Rossi[/name_u]
The Guests: Both Zoya’s and Finn’s family come out to support! They also invite some of their friends that they’ve made throughout school and while starting their careers!
The Location: Challain-la-Potherie, [name_u]France[/name_u]
The Venue: Chateau Challain
The Theme: shades of violet, Zoya’s favorite flower and color
The Rings: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] isn’t a big ring girly, so a dainty diamond ring with a gold band is what [name_u]Finn[/name_u] felt she’d love. And she does adore her ring.
Their Outfits: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] wears a simple strapless ivory dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long train. It’s full of a very pretty lace at the top that fades out towards the bottom of the dress. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] thought grey went better with purple than black did, so he wore a gray suit with a white shirt and a lavender colored tie.
The Food: of course [name_m]Dima[/name_m] catered his sister’s wedding! And it wasn’t an issue because everyone loves his food.
The Honeymoon: [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] decide to honeymoon in the Bahamas. They both had never been and thought it would be the perfect paradise to stay in for a little while.
How are the last names settled? Since [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] doesn’t have a middle name, she moves Ivanov to the middle and makes Lysenko her new surname! But she still will always go by [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] Ivanov professionally!

After the wedding, they buy a house! What is it like?

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are still extremely young, but they have talked about children and have decided that they don’t want any, for now. They want to enjoy just being married for a bit. So they buy a house with 3 bedrooms, one being [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and Finn’s bedroom, one a dance studio for [name_f]Zoya[/name_f], one an art studio for [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. Don’t worry, Smurf gets her space as well! If they decide they want kids later down the line, they’ll just have to get a bigger house.

The exterior of the house is cream brick with dark oak shutters and a dark oak arched front door. The open spaces on the inside are white and grey. The dance studio is baby pink and lavender while the art studio is bright white with a black accent wall! [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are proud of this being the first home that they own, even if it isn’t their forever home.

@wandering_willow you’re free to add or change anything you’d like!

2 Likes

ooo i like it!! so happy for them!

@almondmilk if it’s not too much to ask, could i please have a wild card update for finn? (i love his storyline omg)

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have an update, please! [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] would be 21 now!

1 Like

May I have an update, please? It’s already March 19 here, so their ages would be:

Shea - 53
Lia - 48

Bethany (& Audrey) - 21
Robert (& Chieko) - 20
Samuel - 18

Solomon - 51
Priscilla - 50

Amy (& Troy) - 22

• Salvador & Arcadia - 3

Abel - 20
Naomi (& Kirill) - 17
Phoebe - 16
Isaac & Matthew - 12

Carmen - 50
Sophronia - 49

Kayla (& Wilson) - 31

• Tessa - 16
  • Hannah - 12
  • Ian - 9

Linoy - 52
Jennifer - 38

Shea & Lia have been together for precisely 2 decades this “year”!

Finn, Zoya, huge congratulations to both of you! And Finn, thank you for having Abel & Robert as your groomsmen. :white_heart:

I don’t remember mentioning what Abel wanted to do with his life. He is studying at a military school now.
Naomi aspires to become an olympic swimmer.

2 Likes

sorry about the updates taking so long!

[name_m]Arnaud[/name_m] is 41. Meeko and [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] have passed away but [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] is still going strong at 17. He has gotten 3 more cats to keep him company. He is still single, and doesn’t plan to have kids. He’s happy living his life as a single cat dad.

[name_f]Liya[/name_f] is 35. She is still a journalist. She and Anne-Gabrielle (34) got married 7 years ago! They have a 3 year old daughter and Anne-Gabrielle just gave birth to their son. Their daughter was adopted but their son was conceived via IVF.

Names:
Ages: 3/nb
Genders: F/M
Appearances: straight black hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes/blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes
Heritages: Argentinian/French and Italian
Last Names:

[name_u]Noam[/name_u] is 32. He has become an archeologist! He met his wife, a fellow archeologist, in college. They’ve been together ever since and have a daughter together.

Name:
Appearance: curly red hair, pale skin with freckles, and blue/green eyes
Heritage: Scottish

Name:
Appearance: black hair, tan skin, and blue/green eyes
Last Name:

[name_f]Tova[/name_f] is 32. She has become a biologist! She has a long term boyfriend and they have a dog together, but no kids.

Name:
Appearance: brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes
Heritage: white american
Last Name: [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
How did they meet?

Name:
Breed: [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
Color: black and tan

[name_f]Angelique[/name_f] is now 73. She is retired and lives with [name_f]Tova[/name_f] and her boyfriend. The loss of her husband took a toll on her health, both mental and physical. She is still holding out for her kids, and grandkids, though.

1 Like

Sorry for taking forever!

Unfortunately, both [name_m]Oisin[/name_m] and [name_f]May[/name_f] have passed away. [name_m]Oisin[/name_m] died first and [name_f]May[/name_f] died a few months later from heartbreak. They were both in their 80s when they passed.

What will [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] do with his life?

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are still together. [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] is still studying while [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is working part time at a barn as an instructor and also jockeying professionally. They have rented an apartment together!

[name_u]Robert[/name_u] is earning his degree to become a science teacher. I don’t think I caught what Chieko wanted to be so could you tell me again? They are still together and have moved in together.

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] have decided that once [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is out of the house they will live back in together. 2 kids is a lot less stressful to handle than 6!

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_u]Troy[/name_u] have completed their degrees and are now PE teachers at [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] High School (RVHS) and [name_f]Rainey[/name_f] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] Middle School (RVM) respectively. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] and [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] are going to the daycare at RVHS while their parents work. Any and [name_u]Troy[/name_u] are still very much in love, but aren’t planning to get married. They both think getting married is overrated and you can still be in a long term commited relationship without marriage. Amy’s parents are proof of that!

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] is at military school now. He is still single and hasn’t really clicked with anyone yet. He has dated a few girls, but only for a few months each. He’d rather focus on his studies.

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] had finally worked up the courage to ask [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] out. It’s their senior year. Who cares what anyone thinks? [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is terrified it will cause her social status to plummet, but it actually raises Kirill’s popularity to her level. He is attractive, and people recognize him as [name_m]Lev[/name_m] and Misha’s triplet even though they aren’t identical. They even get nominated “cutest couple” in the yearbook! She has decided to become a professional swimmer, and is aiming for the Olympics. [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] is very supportive of her dream!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is in [name_u]Misha[/name_u] and Lev’s grade. It turns out, she was the one that [name_m]Lev[/name_m] had a crush on who rejected him. Although [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is sweet, she isn’t into boys. Plus, her sister is totally smitten with [name_m]Kirill[/name_m].

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is still writing. It’s truly her passion! She has finished her novel and self published it. It doesn’t do very well and that discourages her. [name_f]Kayla[/name_f] and [name_u]Wilson[/name_u] push her to keep writing and she finally agrees to get back into it! She’s pretty quiet at school but unsurprisingly has a huge crush on [name_u]Misha[/name_u]. She’s even made him into a character in her novel. A little creepy, but also kind of cute. Too bad she’s not brave enough to make a move. With the way things are going with [name_u]Misha[/name_u], it probably wouldn’t be reciprocated. [name_u]Or[/name_u] worse, he could go out with her but have absolutely no feelings towards her. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] doesn’t know that however and is blissfully in love.

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] has been diagnosed with POTS. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome is a condition that mostly affects AFAB people and symptoms start showing up at the onset of puberty. Symptoms include fainting, exercise intolerance, trouble bending down or standing up, high heart rate, dizziness, fatigue, and temporary blurry vision. This diagnosis hits [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] hard; her passion is sports. Now she has to put it aside in order to get it under control. Luckily, with the addition of extra salt and more water to her diet, she can go back to playing sports!

3 Likes

Love that for him :raised_hands:

Liya and Anne-Gabrielle’s children:

Names: Valentina Luz & Matteo Julien
Ages: 3/nb
Genders: F/M
Appearances: Straight black hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes/blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes
Heritages: Argentinian/French and Italian
Last Names: Dubois-Negusu

Noam’s wife:

Name: Greer Ainsley Sellar
Appearance: Curly red hair, pale skin with freckles, and blue/green eyes
Heritage: Scottish

Noam and Greer’s daughter:

Name: Maisy Annabel
Appearance: Black hair, tan skin, and blue/green eyes
Last Name: Negusu

Tova’s boyfriend:

Name: Ryan Parker
Appearance: Brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes
Heritage: White american
Last Name: Stone
How did they meet? They met through a friend who was hosting a party at their house. Tova and Ryan were both invited and didn’t know each other yet, they ended up talking for most of the night and forgot to ask each other’s number so thankfully their mutual friend helped them reconnect!

Tova and Ryan’s dog:

Name: Bingo Williamson the Third
Breed: German Shepherd
Color: Black and tan

1 Like

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] - 40
[name_u]Naz[/name_u] - 42

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - 20
[name_f]Missy[/name_f] - 19
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - 14
[name_m]Lev[/name_m] - 14

I just noticed that both [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] have little brothers named [name_m]Lev[/name_m] (who are also teens and play guitar and have dark hair and light eyes)! Is their any way you guys would like to differentiate them? @breezebri @wandering_willow

[name_f]Missy[/name_f] has released a new album! With the help of [name_u]Billie[/name_u], she’s on her way to a full fledged music career!

Stage Name:
Name:
Genre:
Album Cover:
Featuring:
[name_m]Track[/name_m] list:
[name_f]Fan[/name_f] Response:

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] has finished his big animation project and is looking for more inspiration. His humor has always been on the … uh … more adult side. He grew up watching [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u] and Family [name_m]Guy[/name_m] everyday after school with [name_u]Naz[/name_u]. It was their way of bonding since they didn’t have much in common. [name_u]Billie[/name_u] hated the shows so they had to keep it secret from her. Once, she caught them watching it and let’s just say there was a lot of screaming and “YOU’RE CORRUPTING MY BABY”. They kept watching it even after that incident. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] has similar humor, watching [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u] with [name_m]Dima[/name_m] when he would babysit her. It’s one of the reasons they clicked so well! He always preferred [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]Park[/name_u], so when the creators reached out to him, he was beyond thrilled. He worked with them for a while, but decided to start his very own show!

Name:
Setting:
Main character(s):
What are they like?
Supporting characters:
What are they like?
What is it about?
What is the art style like?
How do people react?
Details on the fandom (what kinds of people are in it, how they’re viewed by others, what they’re called, etc):

(i totally didn’t do this update bc i’m hyperfixated on south park. totaaalllyy noottttt)

(also this isn’t really a wildcard bc i couldn’t think of one that wouldn’t completely screw up their lives and i love these characters too much to cause them any more pain :sob:)

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] has continued to dance, with [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] tutoring her! She’s really talented. She’s also modeling a bit. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is still playing guitar. He’s really passionate about it! He doesn’t yet have the courage to perform, but some of his music was used in both Missy’s new album and Finn’s show.

1 Like

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] (21) has started her own dance studio! After tutoring [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], she realized that she loves teaching dance and wants to teach other kids too

Name:
What style of dance are taught?
What ages do they take?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] they have a competitive team?
Other teachers:

[name_m]Dima[/name_m] (31), [name_f]Krista[/name_f] (31), [name_m]Knight[/name_m] (16), [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (8), and [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] (2) are all doing well! [name_m]Knight[/name_m] has gotten really into writing recently. His dream is to write screenplays! Mila’s passion is still good. [name_m]Dima[/name_m] has taught her a lot about cooking. While she loves Mexican food, her favorite it when [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] cooks Russian food for her. He has also been teaching her to cook!

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] is still crushing hard on [name_m]Jason[/name_m]. He refuses to admit it, but it’s pretty obvious considering they have ‘practice’ sessions every week. But it’s fine because they say no homo, right? That doesn’t make him gay. He can make out with a guy and be totally straight. The only issue is that every time they kiss he gets butterflies and he knows he’s not supposed to be getting butterflies for his best friend. He gave up on talking to [name_m]Lev[/name_m] about it because all [name_m]Lev[/name_m] does is tell [name_u]Misha[/name_u] how stupid he is for not just accepting it.

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “dude, [name_m]Jason[/name_m] is a total snack. If I wasn’t with [name_u]Will[/name_u] best be sure i’d snatch him right up”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “shut up dumbass. He’s my friend. Don’t be weird”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “I’m just warning you that if you don’t make a move you’ll be sorry. I’m sure there’s girls and guys that would jump at the chance to take your man”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “he’s not my man”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “oh yeah? Why were you guys eating each others faces yesterday in your room? The walls are thin, and I hear everything”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “ew, gross. I’m just helping him out. He wants to practice so he knows how to kiss when he gets a girlfriend. That’s it”

[name_m]Lev[/name_m]: “sure man… sure”

Next, he goes to [name_f]Zoya[/name_f]. He would go to [name_m]Kirill[/name_m], but he doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut and his girlfriend [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is a bit of a gossip. He doesn’t need his business spread all around school.

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f]: “Mish, it’s ok to be gay. I support you”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “but i’m not gay”

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f]: “Mish, I love you but you’re making out with a boy multiple times a week. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] was complaining about how um… loud… you two are. That doesn’t sound straight to me”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “Zo you don’t understand! I’m just helping him practice. We always say no homo before”

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f]: “no homo isn’t a thing. Kissing a boy is gay. But it’s ok. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is bi. You can be gay. It’s normal”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u]: “why does no one understand?! It’s not like that”

Oh, but [name_u]Misha[/name_u], it is like that. One day, they’re in Mishas room having another make out session. The only problem is that [name_m]Jason[/name_m] forgot to say no homo. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] freaks out and jumps up off his bed.

“Bro, you didn’t say no homo”

“it’s fine. it’s doesn’t even matter”

“no it’s not fine! if you don’t say no homo it makes it gay”

“Misha, there’s something i have to tell you. I, um… I have no idea how to say this”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] holds his breath

“um. I … uh … like you. Like like you. A lot. I lied about the practice thing. I’m sorry”

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] is in shock. This gorgeous boy is sitting on his bed, his black hair tousled and messy. He’s got hickeys on his neck and his lips are red and swollen. He looks like an angel sitting there. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] doesn’t think and instead pushes him back into the covers and kisses him. He doesn’t care anymore. Maybe he is gay. It doesn’t really matter. All he knows is that he is in love with [name_m]Jason[/name_m].

[name_m]Lev[/name_m] hears the entire thing. He silently cheers, but then is grossed out at the kissing sounds he hears. He’s really happy for his brother.

[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] is oblivious to all of this. He and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] are having their own make out session on the other side of the house. But when [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] leaves and he sees [name_m]Jason[/name_m] and [name_u]Misha[/name_u] come out from Misha’s room looking all messy and flushed, he pulls his brother aside and congratulated him. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] is a little embarrassed, but feels relieved. He and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] know where they stand now. They can finally kiss as lovers instead of “friends”. He’s truly happy.

1 Like

These sibling interactions you write are so funny, I love them.

But I’m sooo happy for [name_u]Misha[/name_u] coming to terms with his sexuality! Him and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] are too adorable! Same with [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. I’m glad that all of the boys have found love.

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] having a dance school is so fitting for her!

Name: [name_f]Irina[/name_f] Ivanova Dance Academy
Location: Downtown [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f]
What does it look like? A big building with huge windows that are frosted from the outside. Depending on the style of dance that the room is dedicated to, the walls are a correlated color. Ballet is baby pink, hip hop is lavender, tap is baby green, jazz is baby blue, and contemporary is baby orange. [name_f]Every[/name_f] room has one wall that is a floor to ceiling mirror.
**What style of dance are taught? ** ballet, hip hop, tap, jazz, and contemporary
What ages do they take? ages 4-17
Do they have a competitive team? No, they don’t.
Other teachers: [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_m]Townsend[/name_m], [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] McCormick, [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Scott[/name_u], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] Kozlova (Zoya’s cousin/Irina’s niece), [name_m]Vance[/name_m] DeMarco, [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Law[/name_m]

2 Likes

RIP, Oisin & May :black_heart:

Sure, she once aspired to step into the stardom by being a singer, but now she also wants to be a voice actress, so she is studying at RVU to earn a degree in music, with a minor in drama.

I cannot wait!

Hey! Finally no shame and no prejudice. Just pure love that hopefully will last. :face_holding_back_tears: :heart:

Oh, no! Give me more of that Tessa & Misha storyline!

You and your sister are the best, Hannah!

Family update, please! Preferably with wildcard events.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Zoya! You are going from success to success. :butterfly: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Missy has released a new album! With the help of Billie, she’s on her way to a full fledged music career!

Stage Name: [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] Lysenko
Name: Diet Coke
Genre: alt tiktok music, indie kid // nostalgic
Album Cover: [name_f]Missy[/name_f] in a lacy white dress, looking ethereal, walking through the streets of [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f]
Featuring: another up-and-coming singer who uses the stage name Moonstone ( @almondmilk could i please have a form for her with her details ?)
Track list:
Diet Coke
Rollerskate
Holding Hands
The smell of rain
Still with you
Fake Scenarios
Fan Response: they’re so happy to see these two great artists coming together. Missy’s music attracts a different crowd than Billie’s, and it’s more the alt tiktok sort of music but it’s still very popular!! [name_f]Missy[/name_f] and the other singer involved have become very close, leading the fanbase to speculate that they could be in a relationship but they aren’t…but could possibly be in the future? hm nobody knows yet

Finn has finished his big animation project and is looking for more inspiration. His humor has always been on the … uh … more adult side. He grew up watching South Park and Family Guy everyday after school with Naz. It was their way of bonding since they didn’t have much in common. Billie hated the shows so they had to keep it secret from her. Once, she caught them watching it and let’s just say there was a lot of screaming and “YOU’RE CORRUPTING MY BABY”. They kept watching it even after that incident. Zoya has similar humor, watching South Park with Dima when he would babysit her. It’s one of the reasons they clicked so well! He always preferred South Park, so when the creators reached out to him, he was beyond thrilled. He worked with them for a while, but decided to start his very own show!

Name: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Valley’s Biggest Loser
Setting: A town called “ [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f] “…
Main character(s): mother [name_f]Tillie[/name_f], father [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], son [name_u]Noah[/name_u] (13), daughter [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] “ Aph “ (10), and twins [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] (7). Of course the ages aren’t fully lining up with Finn’s family but they’re heavily based upon his childhood.
What are they like? Noah’s rambunctious and an avid artist, similar to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] as a kid. They’re not famous but they are heavily based upon [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and his family.
Supporting characters: [name_u]Zia[/name_u], the girl [name_u]Noah[/name_u] has a crush on (based on [name_f]Zoya[/name_f], she’s gorgeous of course), as well as a lot of people in [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f].
What are they like? They’re all pretty much just like their real life counterparts despite not being famous.
What is it about? It’s like Finn’s childhood but with some more offensive jokes, and it’s really just about the protagonist [name_u]Noah[/name_u] finding himself with a bunch of added in inappropriate jokes.
What is the art style like? It’s mostly cartoony with some mixed in elements of anime since [name_u]Finn[/name_u] was really into experimenting with that drawing style in his teens- [name_u]Finn[/name_u] was put in charge of the artistic design committee.
How do people react? Naturally, some people are a bit offended, but most find it absolutely hilarious.
Details on the fandom (what kinds of people are in it, how they’re viewed by others, what they’re called, etc): they’re called “The Losers”, and mostly just a collection of people who enjoy offensive kind of jokes which are rife within the show. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] views the show as his magnum opus and he adores it, and that’s all that matters- after all, if you don’t like it than don’t watch it!!!

1 Like

also [name_u]Misha[/name_u] and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] are adorable omg I’m coming to the wedding whether they want me there or not :triumph: same w [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and [name_m]Lev[/name_m] and [name_u]Will[/name_u].

Also the two Levs are hilarious!! They should be friends :rofl::rofl: maybe they hang around the school and…well…do [name_m]Lev[/name_m] stuff :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

“Lev stuff” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Can I have an update? Wild card, please😊 don’t kill anyone important please I love these characters too much to let them go right now😅

2 Likes

Of course you are welcome! :hugs:

2 Likes