Years of your life dice game: Part 1/5: The first 13 years

Mom (22): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
–straight red hair, green eyes, pale skin
Dad (23): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–curly brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin

Me (nb): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Raselli

Year 0: I’m my parents’ first baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] Raselli. I have straight red hair, green and tan skin.
Year 1: I’m diagnosed with an allergy for dogs. This means that my parents have to give up their dog [name_m]Franklin[/name_m].
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get back to work. This means that I go to day-care. I absolutely love it here! I made a friend here: [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my little brother, [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] Raselli! [name_u]Everest[/name_u] has straight brown hair, green eyes and pale skin. Right after he’s born, my parents are having marital problems. They work it out and stay together.
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal grandmother [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] passes away. I’m too young to really understand what’s going on, but I feel very sad. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents get married this year, to celebrate we go on a family holiday to Greece.
Year 5: I’m diagnosed with ADHD. I start school this year, how exciting. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger twin siblings [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Raselli and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli! [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] has curly red hair, brown eyes and pale skin. [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] has curly red hair, brown eyes and tan skin.
Year 6: I learn how the swim. I get an awful haircut. I’m very ashamed of it, but luckily my grandmother can fix my hair-do.
Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger brother, [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Raselli! [name_m]Orson[/name_m] has curly brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I join my school’s swimming team.
Year 8: I dye my hair blue! I have an awful teacher this year. I’m thankfully able to switch teachers after two weeks.
Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite school subject this year is maths. I’m just not really good at it this year. I get invited to my best friend Sierra’s birthday party!
Year 10: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] books are my new favourites. I break my arm when I fell of the couch.
Year 11: We go on a family holiday to Mexico. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger sister, [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Aya[/name_f] Raselli! [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has straight red hair, brown eyes and tan skin.
Year 12: I’m diagnosed with a peanut allergy. We discover this after a life threatening accident with peanut butter. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger twin brothers, [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Koa[/name_u] Raselli and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] Raselli! Since they’re identical, they both have curly brown hair, green eyes and tan skin.
Year 13: I have an amazing teacher this year! Miss [name_m]Brown[/name_m]. She just really takes the time for each and every one of us. We all feel really heard and seen by her. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have my younger sister, [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Raselli! [name_u]Halston[/name_u] has straight red hair, green eyes and tan skin.

Mom (35): [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Tiera[/name_f] Han, née [name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
Dad (36): [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Marcello[/name_m] Raselli
–DD1 (me, 13): [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Raselli
–DS1 (10): [name_u]Everest[/name_u] Raselli
–DD2/DS2 (8): [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] Raselli
–DS3 (6): [name_m]Orson[/name_m] Raselli
–DD3 (2): [name_f]Athena[/name_f] Raselli
–DS4/DS5 (1): [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] Raselli
–DD4 (nb): [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] Raselli

This is gonna be fun…

DW (28): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (30): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (nb, me): Rosalind Jamie Clark

Year 0:
I attend a family gathering. I met my other family members for the first time.
Year 1:
We have a new cat. Her name is Posy.
Year 2:
I learned how to read!
Year 3:
I have two new siblings, Ralph Jonathan and Tara Esther.
Year 4:
We have adopted another cat named Nacho.
I have a new baby brother named Friedrick Rowan.
Year 5:
My parents discovered that I have a special talent in singing, something I really love doing.
Year 6:
I couldn’t stay still, so my barber accidentally cut my hair too short.
Year 7:
I learned how to play the piano.
Year 8:
I have discovered the Warriors book series, and loved it.
Year 9:
I got into a physical fight with a bully at my school while defending a friend. The principal suspended both of us for a week.
Year 10:
Me and my family went on a vacation to Brazil! This is my first time traveling overboard. I absolutely loved it.
Year 11:
I have grown close to my music teacher, Miss Caroline. She is a kind, fun teacher who always encouraged my talent to sing.
Year 12:
I have been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
Year 13:
I learned how to ride skateboards.

DW (41): Allison Mabel Clark (née Wood)
DH (43): James “Jamie” Gray Clark

DD1 (13): Rosalind Jamie Clark
DS1 (11): Ralph Jonathan Clark
DD2 (11): Tara Esther Clark
DS2 (9): Frederick ‘Fred’ Rowan Clark

Edit: Forgot to add,
Pets:
Posy (11)
Nacho (9)

Mum (33): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (38): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (5): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (2): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me: [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson

Year 0
I am a reasonably precocious child, learning to walk at 9 months, probably because I can’t wait to keep up with my siblings.

Year 1
I become a big sister to an unexpected but much wanted baby girl: [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]

Year 2
As if life wasn’t hectic enough, the family adopt [name_m]Toddy[/name_m], a 9 month old yellow labrador.

Year 3
The family go on holiday to [name_f]Cala[/name_f] n Bosch in Menorca. We stay at a family friendly hotel and have an absolute blast! [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings and I spend time in kids club, on the beach and going down the waterslides.

Year 4
I try prawns for the first time and begin to feel very ill almost immediately. [name_f]My[/name_f] lips and tongue swell, I vomit and experience shortness of breath, almost losing consciousness. We find out I have a severe shellfish allergy and must avoid them and carry an epi pen at all time.

Year 5
We go on another family holiday, this time to Croatia. We stay on a yacht and spend the two weeks sailing from place to place, enjoying the sights and swimming in the sea.

Year 6
The family welcome another baby to the fold and I get the little brother I have longed for. [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson is born in [name_u]August[/name_u].

Year 7
I learn to skateboard and join a local club where we learn tricks and do demonstrations.

Year 8
The parents get broody again. 2 baby boys in two years when [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson makes an early but safe arrival in [name_u]June[/name_u].

Year 9
As a treat for my 8th birthday, I get a new bedroom! I choose a high sleeper bed with sofa underneath and a desk to the side and a funky shelving system for my books and toys. I don’t have a particular theme but paint the walls a lovely pale lilac.

Year 10
I go to the school library and find a set of [name_f]Malory[/name_f] [name_m]Towers[/name_m] books. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and grandma had told me how much theyd enjoyed them so I was excited to try them and loved it!

Year 11
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] becomes ill and is diagnosed with paediatric MS. The form she has is relapse-remitting where symptoms appear and then disappear (known as periods of relapse and remission) in an unpredictable cycle. This will mean she will live with the condition for the rest of her life and spend periods of time unwell with MS symptoms.

Year 12
After Jasmine’s diagnosis, the family get special permission from our schools decide to go on another, special, holiday. We visit [name_u]Hong[/name_u] Kong, [name_f]Malaysia[/name_f], Singapore, the Philippines and Japan and we are away for over 2 months.

Year 13
After falling in love with the place last year, we move to Singapore permanently. I love it. The warm weather, safe environment and my lovely new school are all wonderful. There are also great medical facilities for [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]. I miss my family and friends from home but I can’t wait for them to come visit.

End of this round
Mum (46): [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Dad (51): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Older brother (18): [name_m]Kian[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
Older sister (15): [name_u]Sable[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
Me (13): [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] sister (12): [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 1 (7): [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Rhodes-Wilson
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother 2 (5): [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] Rhodes-Wilson

Me: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]

Parents: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (38) and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (37)

Sibling: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (2)

• I get a baby sister when I’m one! Her name is [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m].

• When I’m two, we get a cat named [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] “Aggie”

• At age 3, I make a friend named [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] D’Augusta

• When I’m 4, my sisters and our mom go to a Mommy and Me yoga class, and surprise: Emilia’s in it!

• When I’m 5 I break my left pinky trying to pick up [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] with one hand.

• At age 6 my family goes to [name_u]California[/name_u] for vacation

• When I’m 7, my family takes a super fun road trip to [name_u]Maine[/name_u]!

• I discover The Penderwicks book series when I’m 8, and I’m obsessed!

• When I’m 9, my little sister [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] moves into my room and my older sister [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] moves out, so we decide to give it a slight space theme.

• On the first day of fifth grade, when I’m 10, I make a new friend, a boy named [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Maer!

• When I’m 11, I get into a fight because someone was picking on [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

• When I’m 12, I break my left pinky again, but this time I lose all feeling in it permanently.

• I get a super surprising surprise party for my 13th birthday!

DH: [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] “Charlie” (51)
DW: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (50)

DD1: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (15)
DD2: [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (13)
DD3: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (12)

Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Fallows nee Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (4): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (1): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (nb): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
//
Year 1.
Paternal Grandfather dies.

Year 2.
Mother’s sister gets married.

Year 3.
Parents have marital problems and get divorced.

Year 4.
The family gets a dog that stays with mom. Her name is [name_f]Queenie[/name_f].

Year 5.
[name_u]New[/name_u] sibling! Father has a new daughter with his fiancee [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_m]Granger[/name_m]. Her name is [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows. They get married three months after she’s born.

Year 6.
I tried out for archery but am rejected due to my age. I am determined to try again next year.

Year 7.
Discover the Fablehaven series by [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] Mull.

Year 8.
Diagnosed with ADHD, which is somewhat rare in girls. Got into a fight with some kid at school because they wouldn’t stop taking things out of my lunchbox. It got resolved all right.

Year 9.
Got into another fight at school, this time because my classmate and I had differing opinions on how to complete a group project. Not much happened to resolve it. I got a surprise birthday party this year, though, and it was fun.

Year 10.
Tried out for volleyball this year and got rejected, which was fine. I tried out because a friend was, but my heart wasn’t in it. Father and [name_f]Callie[/name_f] take us kids on a vacation to Disney World. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it there.

Year 11.
Discover I have a talent baton twirling. It’s actually a lot of fun. I lose a close friend when she moves away.

Year 12.
I come out as gay. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters don’t care; Mother doesn’t really either. Father doesn’t get it and thinks it’s a phase; [name_f]Callie[/name_f] is trying to get him to come around.

Year 13.
Hate history this most out of every other subject. Mother moves to a new city about forty minutes away and I go with her. I’m excited to start high school in a new place.
//
Father: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] Fallows (long wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Mother: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Castellan (short curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Step-Mother: [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Fallows nee [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (straight dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin)

Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1 (17): [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2 (14): [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, light brown skin)
You (13): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] Fallows (curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin)
Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] (8): [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_f]Faline[/name_f] Fallows (wavy auburn hair, green eyes, sun-tanned skin)
Dog (9): [name_f]Queenie[/name_f]

Birth: [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Romy’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] was born to [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] (née Winter) and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], a younger sister for [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Faraday[/name_m].

• Year I: Romy’s parents separated amicably when she was a baby.
  • Year II: Her younger brother, [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ‘Rollo’ [name_m]Faraday[/name_m], was born.
  • Year III: As a startlingly precocious reader, she was diagnosed with hyperlexia.
  • Year IV: [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] and Owen’s divorce was finalized.
  • Year V: [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] remarried to Romy’s new stepmother, [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_u]Mercer[/name_u].
  • Year VI: Romy’s mother passed away, tragically.
  • Year VII: She realizes she has a talent for playing the violin.
  • Year VIII: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] remarries to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
  • Year IX: [name_u]Romy[/name_u] discovers that she has perfect pitch.
  • Year X: The [name_m]Faraday[/name_m] family moves to [name_f]France[/name_f].
  • Year XI: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] have marital problems, but stay together.
  • Year XII: [name_u]Romy[/name_u] gets a dog, [name_m]Kip[/name_m].
  • Year XIII: She learns to ride a skateboard.

DH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (25) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
DW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (24) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (3) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (2) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (0) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes

[name_m]Ben[/name_m] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Britt; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], & [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Year 0 - After my birth my parents begin to have marital problems. At the end of the year they decide to separate. [name_f]My[/name_f] older siblings and I live with our mum, and see our dad every weekend.

Year 1 - [name_f]My[/name_f] maternal great-grandfather passes away this year. I don’t really understand what’s going on, but the rest of my family are upset.

Year 2 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and her new boyfriend, [name_u]Sean[/name_u] Harlock, have a baby this year! [name_f]My[/name_f] new baby brother is named [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Harlock.

Year 3 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum goes back to work after finishing her maternity leave. [name_f]My[/name_f] older siblings, [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & [name_u]Neil[/name_u], are old enough to go to school during the day, but [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and I spend the time with a childminder.

Year 4 - I make a friend on my first day at school! Her name is [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

Year 5 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and [name_u]Sean[/name_u] have another baby, another boy! His name is [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Harlock.

Year 6 - [name_f]My[/name_f] dad and his new wife, [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Green[/name_u], welcome twins this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] new brother and sister are called [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u].

Year 7 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum and [name_u]Sean[/name_u] buy a pet cat for the family, a female tabby cat named [name_f]Precious[/name_f].

Year 8 - I come out as a lesbian this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are all supportive of me, and my dad takes me to my first pride parade.

Year 9 - [name_f]My[/name_f] mum lets me dye my hair blue this year!

Year 10 - [name_f]My[/name_f] maths teacher is awful this year. She doesn’t like me for some reason, even though I’m always polite and do my homework, but I’m not able to switch classes until next year.

Year 11 - [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend, [name_f]Nora[/name_f], passes away this year in a freak car accident. It takes me a long time to stop mourning her loss.

Year 12 - I start playing football (soccer) this year. I really enjoy it.

Year 13 - I start learning to play the violin this year.

DH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (38) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
exDW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (37) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DW: [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Green[/name_u] (36) - Dark blonde hair & brown eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (16) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (15) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (13) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes; Lesbian
DS: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (7) - Dark blond hair & hazel eyes
DD: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (7) - Dark blonde hair & hazel eyes

[name_m]Ben[/name_m] (& [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Sheridan) & [name_f]Molly[/name_f] Britt; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
_

DW: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] (37) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
exDH: [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “Ben” [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (38) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & hazel eyes
DH: [name_u]Sean[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] Harlock (40) - Dark red hair & green eyes

DD: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (16) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Severus[/name_m] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (15) - [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair & blue eyes
DD: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Britt[/name_u] (13) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & hazel eyes; Lesbian
DS: [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] Harlock (11) - [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] hair & blue eyes
DS: [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Harlock (8) - Dark red hair & green eyes

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (& [name_m]Ben[/name_m] Britt) & [name_u]Sean[/name_u] Harlock; w/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Neil[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], & [name_u]Harry[/name_u]

1 Like

DH(33): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
DW(31): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(4): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
DD: [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt

Year 0 - [name_f]My[/name_f] birth was complicated but had a happy ending. Parents and older sister are happy.

Year 1 - I get a new sister exactly a year after my birth! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt is such a sweet baby!

Year 2 - I’m diagnosed with Lactose intolerance! It affects my diet.

Year 3 - [name_m]Young[/name_m] as aged 3, i discover a talent for music, specially the piano.

Year 4 - Running around our tree house with [name_m]Albie[/name_m], I stumble and fall, breaking my right arm.

Year 5 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation to Disney! I get the happiest memories.

Year 6 - [name_f]My[/name_f] first year at school isn’t nice at all. I have Dyscalculia and math is hard.

Year 7 - I haven’t acclimatated to school yet and my family moves from Carmel-by-the-sea, CA to Boston,MA. Its harsh.

Year 8 - [name_f]My[/name_f] least subject is math.

Year 9 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to vacation in [name_u]Rome[/name_u]!

Year 10 - [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes to vacation in the Grand [name_u]Canyon[/name_u]!

Year 11 - I learn Saxofone.

Year 12 - [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems and slowly fall apart. They get divorced. Me and my sister stay with my mom while we spend the vacations with my dad.

Year 13 - [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes all the girls in a road trip in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] during the summer!

DH(46): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] Felt
Ex DW(44): [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt (Abbott)

DD(17): [name_f]Alberta[/name_f] “Albie” [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Felt
Me(13): [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] “Francis” Thomazin Felt
DD(12): [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] Felt

Mother (24): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
-dark curly brown hair, green eyes, medium complexion
Father (24): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-dark blonde hair, brown eyes, fair complexion
Older Brother (2): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles mother
Me (nb): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
-resembles father

Year 0: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents are having marital problems due to have two young children while they both work full time. They manage to work it out with my mom deciding to switch to part time at her job.

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother join a “mommy and me” gymnastics group. I make friends with a little girl named [name_f]Mollie[/name_f].

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have another baby, it’s a girl! Her name is [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]. She resembles my father.

Year 3: I am diagnosed as deaf. While I am the only one in my immediate family who is deaf I do have an aunt and cousin who are also deaf. [name_f]My[/name_f] mother already knows sign because of her sister, but my father, my siblings and I all have to learn.

Year 4: I broke my arm when I jumped out of a swing and landed weird.

Year 5: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have BG twins! Their names are [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]. They both look more like my mother.

Year 6: I discover I have a talent for painting! It is my favorite activity.

Year 7: [name_f]My[/name_f] family and I go on vacation to Disney World!

Year 8: I learn to play the piano.

Year 9: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents move the family to [name_m]Quebec[/name_m], [name_f]Canada[/name_f], because my father got a better job offer. The move is permanent. I don’t mind the move but it is difficult having to learn [name_m]Quebec[/name_m] Sign Language.

Year 10: I make friends with a boy named [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]. He’s very funny and knows some sign language!

Year 11: I join an after school art club.

Year 12: [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a road trip to Niagara Falls, while it’s a long drive we all have lots of fun.

Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents threw me a surprise birthday party! I enjoyed it thoroughly and was very surprised.

Family at the end of this round:

Mother (37): [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u] née Greenberg
Father (37): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

DS (15): [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (13): [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (11): [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DD (8): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]
DS (8): [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_u]Paget[/name_u]

[name_f]Hana[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] Holzman, born on [name_u]August[/name_u] 6th to [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] Holzman (wavy dark brown hair, green eyes, light complexion) & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (Charboneau) Holzman (wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, tan complexion)
Brother is [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] Charboneau Holzman, 4 years older (wavy dark brown hair, green eyes, tan complexion)
As [name_f]Hana[/name_f] grows, it becomes apparent that she has wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 0: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] attends her first big Holzman family reunion at Foxfire in Monkton, Maryland. She’s an instant hit!

Year 1: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is diagnosed with a moderate milk allergy. It’s not too big of an adjustment, as there are lots of alternate milks available.

Year 2: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] welcomes twin siblings! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Holzman, ‘Sam’
has wavy auburn hair, brown eyes, and tan complexion. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Corina[/name_f] Holzman, ‘Millie’ has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 3: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] makes her first best friend, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Alamillo, ‘Penny’.

Year 4: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] welcomes a sister, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] Holzman, ‘Charlie’ [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] has wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 5: Hana’s parents realize that she has some large motor delays. She attends physical therapy and occupational therapy 3 times a week for the next 3 years to catch up.

Year 6: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] gets a really bad haircut. Hats become her best friend, and she makes it a signature to always have a stylish hat.

Year 7: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is having a hard time with geography at school. Her second grade teacher, Mr. Raborn, gives them too many names and dates to remember!

Year 8: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is really worried for him and doesn’t really understand it. In time, she becomes his best helper and knows all of his signals really well.

Year 9: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] and her family welcome twins, [name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Holzman, who has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a tan complexion, and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] Holzman, ‘Lex’, who has wavy auburn hair, green eyes, and a light complexion.

Year 10: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] is diagnosed with selective mutism. She uses an app on her personal tablet to help her communicate. Her older brother thinks she may be faking for attention, but her sister [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is the most accommodating and helpful. She attends speech therapy twice a week.

Year 11: [name_m]Art[/name_m] is Hana’s favorite subject. She gets to listen to music while she expresses herself, and her teacher, Mrs. Oberst, emphasizes process over product.

Year 12: [name_u]Penny[/name_u] Alamillo moves across the country, and even though she and [name_f]Hana[/name_f] try to face time every week, it’s hard for [name_f]Hana[/name_f] to use the app and express herself.

Year 13: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] discovers the [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] series, and she and [name_f]Millie[/name_f] read all of the books together.

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Holzman
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_f]Hana[/name_f], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_f]Kimber[/name_f], & [name_u]Lex[/name_u]

Mother (31): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] (MN: Kingston)

• [name_u]Red[/name_u] hair
  • [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes

Father (32): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

• [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair
  • [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes

Brother (5): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (2): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (0): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Year 1
You break your arm after an accident while playing with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

Year 2
Your mother gives birth to a baby boy, your third brother! his name is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u].

Year 3
You attend a family reunion in your father’s home state, Mississippi, where you meet some of your relatives for the first time.

Year 4
Your mother has a pair of twins, a girl and a boy. Their names are [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m].

Year 5
Your parents announce that they are separating. You are too young to understand, and you’re mostly excited to get two Christmases.

Year 6
You learn how to swim without armbands! You also start elementary school this year.

Year 7
Your mother gets a year-long job in Spain! She thinks it’ll be a wonderful opportunity for you, [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], so you spend the year living there with her. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and the twins spend the year living back home in [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] with your dad.

Year 8
After learning to play volleyball in Spain, you decide to join your school’s team back home.

Year 9
Your mother falls pregnant with a baby girl! Her boyfriend wants nothing to do with the baby, so he leaves your mother to raise baby [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] alone.

Year 10
Your father moves from Baton Rouge to [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans, meaning that you and your younger siblings can only see him at the weekend due to school, however [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] decide to transfer to schools in [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans.

Year 11
Your mother dies in a car accident, leaving your father to raise you and your siblings alone. He decides to adopt [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] to avoid separating her from her siblings. You start middle school, which is especially scary as you don’t know anyone, having only recently moved to [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans.

Year 12
You are diagnosed with ADHD, which explains many of your “random” traits.

Year 13
You discover a love for Pittacus Lore’s “I Am Number Four” series, spending the whole summer reading them.

Mother (died at 42): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m]

Father (45): [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (18): [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (15): [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

You (13): [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (11): [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] (9): [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Brother (9): [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Half-sister (4): [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Kingston-Grant

• [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes

Father: [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
Mother: [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Brother: [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], 7
Me: [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Year 0
[name_f]My[/name_f] mother had a baby! I am a big sister to a brother, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 1
I make a friend. Her name is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_m]Ross[/name_m].

Year 2
I attend a big family gathering. I have fun with my cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.

Year 3
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom has TWINS! I have a little brother, [name_m]Colt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m], and a little sister, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 4
I am diagnosed with a dairy allergy. As a result, my family cuts dairy out of our diet.

Year 5
I lose my grandpa, [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]. He was 79. I’m old enough to understand that Grandpa has gone away and is in [name_f]Heaven[/name_f] now.

Year 6
I had a really awful first grade teacher. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents went to the principal for me and I was able to switch into a different class.

Year 7
I have a new brother! His name is [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

Year 8
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents started having marital problems. They decided to separate. It was really hard on my siblings (Rory, 15, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], 7, [name_m]Colt[/name_m], 5, [name_f]Emily[/name_f], 5. and [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 1) and me.

Year 9
I tried out for the local softball team and got rejected. I wasn’t really into sports anyway, so I’m not too worried. I mostly tried out because my mom wanted me to.

Year 10
[name_f]My[/name_f] parents let us know that after being separated for two years, they are getting back together! I hope they’ll stay together.

Year 11
I am diagnosed with selective mutism. I learn sign language, and so does my immediate family.

Year 12
For 6th grade, I had an AMAZING teacher! Her name was Mrs. [name_u]Allison[/name_u]. She is so caring and even learned ASL to help communicate with me.

Year 13
[name_f]My[/name_f] family went on vacation! We went to Disneyland.

I am 13 years old. [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings are: [name_u]Rory[/name_u], 13, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], 12, [name_m]Colt[/name_m], 10, [name_f]Emily[/name_f], 10, and [name_u]Robin[/name_u], 6.

Year 1: Introducing me! I’m Chloe Bethany Bates

My parents are Barry Amos Bates & Ada Elizabeth (Davis) Bates.
I’m the youngest of three siblings; my brothers are Simon Edward Bates and Isaac Arthur Bates.

Year 2: I am diagnosed with hyperlexia.

Year 3: I have a new brother! I wanted a little sister, but I like my baby brother, even though he cries a lot. His name is Louis Spencer Bates.

Year 4: My uncle (mom’s brother), Hugh gets married. I am asked to be flower girl.

Year 5: I fall at the playground and break my arm. I hurt, but I think my pink cast is pretty cool. My friends all want to draw on it.

Year 6: We go on a vacation to Disneyland!

Year 7: Our family gathers for a large family summer party. It’s fun hanging out with all my cousins.

Year 8: Isaac is diagnosed with leukemia. It’s scary, and he is at the hospital a lot. My parents are really sad, even though they try not to show it too much to us. Isaac is getting chemo and the doctors say he will be as good as new soon. I hope they’re right. I miss Isaac playing tag with me.

Year 9: I have an amazing teacher, Miss Martinez. She’s very sweet and she makes class really fun.

Year 10: My mom and I are driving home from my dance class one afternoon when we get in a car accident. My foot gets hurt really bad and I have to get it amputated. I am devastated because I love dancing and I’m afraid I will never be able to dance again. My parents try to encourage me and tells me that I can have a prosthetic foot and that I can dance on that.

Year 11: My parents decided that we have to move to a new city. I don’t want to, all of my friends are here…

Year 12: My best friend in the world, Stephanie, stopped talking to me. We had been writing letters back and forth but she wrote me a last letter and said she found a new best friend so she won’t talk to me anymore…

Year 13 Our family takes a roadtrip to go visit family in the city we used to live.

Dad (47): Barry Amos Bates
Mom (45): Ada Elizabeth (Davis) Bates

Brother1 (17): Simon Edward Bates
Brother2 (15): Isaac Arthur Bates
Me (13): Chloe Bethany Bates
Brother3 (10): Louis Spencer Bates

Moms: Imogen Danielle Rose “mom” & Stella Melody Lockwood “mama”

Older brother: Crispin Theodore Lockwood-Rose

Me: Selena Danielle Lockwood-Rose

Year 0: My moms adopt me with my twin brother. His name is Sebastian Lyric Lockwood-Rose.

Year 1: I meet a developmental delay late. My parents become concerned and take me to a doctor. I am diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.

Year 2: My moms adopt another baby boy. I wish I had a sister. His name is Maxwell Christopher “Max”.

Year 3: My mom’s are getting separated.

Year 4: I discover I have a talent! It’s singing!

Year 5: I dye my hair purple!

Year 6: My brothers and I take a road trip with mama. We travel to the next province over. I have fun but wish mom was with us.

Year 7: I had an amazing school teacher this year she was very accommodating with my disability.

Year 8: I broke a bone while snowboarding.

Year 9: I gain a new sibling! Mom had twins with her boyfriend, Connor Elijah Hartman, I get another brother and my first sister!!! Their names are Winter Rosalind & River William.

Year 10: Noah has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

Year 11: I join an after school club! It’s the school play.

Year 12: Mama and I go on a weekend getaway trip just the two of we have a girls weekend pampering ourselves.

Year 13: Mama gets a dog. He’s a black lab that Crispin, Noah, Max and I name Shadow.

Mom: Imogen Danielle Rose
Mama: Stella Melody Lockwood

DB(16): Crispin Theodore Lockwood-Rose
Me(13): Selena Danielle Lockwood-Rose
DTB(13): Sebastian Lyric Lockwood-Rose
DB(11): Maxwell Christopher “Max”
DB/DS(4): Winter Rosalind Hartman & River William Hartman

Dog: Shadow

(DB- dear brother, DTB- dear twin brother, DS- dear sister)

[name_f]My[/name_f] father’s name is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Enfield. He was 28 years old when I was born. He is 6”0, with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He is employed as a programmer.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mother’s name is [name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Galilea[/name_f] Enfield (nee. Churchill). She was 28 years old when I was born. She is 5”10 with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is employed as a dentist.

I have one biological older sister. Her name is [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Enfield. She was 2 years old when I was born. She closely resembles our father, [name_u]James[/name_u]. Our parents call her Murph for short.

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Enfield. I closely resemble my sister, [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], and my father, [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents call me [name_u]Andy[/name_u] for short.

We live in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia.

Year 0

• After 6 months off from work to take care of me, my mother [name_f]Isis[/name_f] goes back to work. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents already have a nanny - a french lady named [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] - who takes care of my sister and me.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided to adopt a pet. They chose a female siberian husky. Her name is [name_f]Alaska[/name_f].

Year 1

• [name_f]My[/name_f] mother is pregnant! She gave birth to another girl, my younger sister. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] Enfield. Unlike [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] and I, she closely resembles our mother, [name_f]Isis[/name_f].
  • [name_f]Isis[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] have marital problems due to a complicated pregnancy with my sister, [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. However, after attending marriage counselling, they sort things out and stay together.

Year 2

• After being stung by a bee while playing at the park with [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], I have a big allergic reaction and am taken to hospital. I’m diagnosed as being allergic, and now have a phobia of bees and refuse to go outside without shoes on.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] mother is pregnant! She gives birth to yet another girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents name her [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] Enfield.

Year 3

• [name_f]My[/name_f] family attends a big family gathering in [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], Australia over the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] holidays. It goes successfully, and it is my first time meeting my cousins, aunts, and uncles.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] parents enrolled me in kindergarten. At kindergarten, I made a friend. His name is [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Seymour[/name_m].

Year 4

• Since the last family gathering went so well, we decided to have another one. This time, our family travels to [name_m]Perth[/name_m] and stays in our home.
  • I have an allergic reaction to cauliflower. This doesn’t impact my life majorly, but annoys my parents as my mother loves it, and no longer can make meals with cauliflower.

Year 5

• I met a developmental milestone! I have very good coordination, and am the best swimmer in my kindergarten. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents decided to enroll me in competitive swimming.
  • While swimming, I made another friend. Her name is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] McBride.

Year 6

• [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on vacation to Queenstown, [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u]. It was a lot of fun and I got to go skiing for the first time.
  • Due to a sudden change in my father’s work, we had to move countries. We packed up the family and permanently relocated from [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia to Lugano, Switzerland. At first I was unsure, but upon arriving and seeing the beautiful lake and my new school, I was excited.
  • I lost both of my friends I made in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia as I am unable to keep in touch with them. I’m not too bothered by this, as I’m excited to be in a new country.

Year 7

• I signed up for equestrian. I continue my swimming, but decide to expand my horizons. I love it!
  • I’m diagnosed with selective mutism, but grow out of it after a year. This was due to my lack of confidence in the Italian language, so my parents took me to therapy and I got extra help in Italian.

Year 8

• [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite teacher passed away from lung cancer. This upset me greatly, and my parents took me back to therapy to help process my emotions.
  • I got an awful teacher after this. [name_f]My[/name_f] selective mutism returns and my parents ultimately switch me to a different school, and things improve.

Year 9

• [name_f]My[/name_f] parents notice our husky, [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], has been withdrawn lately. They are recommended to adopt another animal to keep her company, so they adopt another siberian husky named [name_u]Corbin[/name_u].
  • While playing hairdressers with [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], she gives me an awful haircut! Our parents are furious, but my mum is able to fix it by cutting my hair into a pixie cut.

Year 10

• I decided to ramp up my equestrian, and begin competing in regional competitions. I won a few ribbons.
  • After an extremely successful year of equestrian, my parents decide that I am capable of competing nationally. I compete nationally for my age group in show jumping and finish 2nd place.

Year 11

• I got invited to a massive birthday party for one of my classmates. The whole school was there!
  • That same classmate, my new friend, Agnetta [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Berry[/name_u], throws me a surprise party for my 11th birthday. It was amazing. I was so surprised!

Year 12

• [name_f]My[/name_f] younger sister [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] is diagnosed with leukemia. She had to stay in the hospital for a while. This stressed me out a lot and was a strain on the whole family, mentally and financially. Thankfully, she recovers.
  • I discovered that I am gifted in the area of creative writing after winning a school competition. I enjoy it!

Year 13

• One of my close equestrian friends and I have a massive fight. During a competition, I accidentally wore her jacket and she had to go out without a jacket. She was so angry that it got her disqualified. I felt terrible, and owned up to my mistake. The judges were very strict and we were both removed from the competition.
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] family takes a vacation back to our home in [name_m]Perth[/name_m], Australia to visit old family and friends. I don’t remember much about Australia, as most of my childhood has been in Switzerland.

Year 1: I’m Tabitha Briar Lane-Bishop, the first child of my parents. I resemble my father, having inherited his auburn hair, blue eyes and freckles.

Year 2: My paternal grandmother Genevieve Rose passes away. I never knew her, but my parents are very upset about it, especially my dad.

Year 3: My mom gives birth to my baby sister, Imogen Romilly. She cries a lot and sleeps all day.

Year 4: My little brother, Noah Dalton, is born. He’s smaller than Immy but cries even more than she does.

Year 5: My parents discover I have a talent for art. I love painting, especially with my fingers.

Year 6: I get the worst haircut ever. It’s so short; I look like a boy! I wear a hat until it grows out.

Year 7: I have two more siblings! They’re twins called Avery Melody and Joshua Kit.

Year 8: We get a pet dog named Max. He’s a German shepherd and very energetic. He always needs to be taken on walks.

Year 9: Imogen is diagnosed with influenza. It takes about a for her to recover. I was scared for her, but I’m glad she is okay now.

Year 10: I make a friend at school. Her name is Harper Ivy Dunn. I’m a bit jealous of her because she is an only child and gets all of her parents’ attention.

Year 11: My family takes a vacation to Hawaii. I love it so much and I’m very sad that we have to leave.

Year 12: I start learning how to play the guitar. I’m planning on writing my own songs to play.

Year 13 I try out for the girls’ basketball team at school, but get rejected. I’m very upset about it, and especially because Harper makes it through. I wanted us to be on the team together.

My Family:

Dad (40): John Ambrose Bishop
Mom (36): Sarah Dorothy Lane
Me (13): Tabitha Briar Lane-Bishop
Sister (10): Imogen Romilly Lane-Bishop
Brother (9): Noah Dalton Lane-Bishop
Twin Sister and Brother (6): Avery Melody and Joshua Kit Lane-Bishop

Dog: Max (German shepherd)

Dad: [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (27)

• black curly hair, black eyes
  • restaurant manager

Mom: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (nee Romero) (30)

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes
  • kindergarten teacher, writer

Me: [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde wavy hair, blue eyes

Siblings:
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, black eyes

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u]

• dirty blonde straight hair, green eyes

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] grandfather passed away. I am not old enough to understand, so I don’t even realise.

Year 2: I gained siblings! [name_f]My[/name_f] mom gave birth to triplets: [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Miller[/name_u].

Year 3: We went on a vacation to Disneyland in [name_u]Paris[/name_u]. It was awesome!

Year 4: I’ve always had hearing problems but now I’ve lost my hearing completely. No one knows sign language in my family but we learn it all together.

Year 5: I’m allergic to dust. This didn’t affect my life.

Year 6: We went on a vacation to [name_f]Crete[/name_f], Greece.

Year 7: We move to Heraklion, Greece permanently since we all loved the vacation.

Year 8: We go on a road trip to [name_f]Larissa[/name_f].

Year 9: I got into a fight at school with another girl because she was bullying me. We both got detention but she stopped harassing me.

Year 10: We go on a road trip to [name_u]Athens[/name_u].

Year 11: We go on a vacation to Moscow, [name_f]Russia[/name_f].

Year 12: I am diagnosed with selective mutism and start treatment.

Year 13: I join the basketball team at my school.

Heraklion, Greece
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] (37) and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Miller[/name_u] (40) with [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] (13), [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] (11), [name_f]Thea[/name_f] (11) and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (11)

Dad: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Waylon[/name_m] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)

Mom: [name_f]Shania[/name_f] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (straight light blond hair, dark blue eyes)

Me: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes)

Brother 1: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (1 year younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 1: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like mom)

Twin Brother 2: [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (3 years younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 2: [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)

Twin [name_f]Sister[/name_f] 3: [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (9 years younger; looks like dad)

Year One: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] separate when [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is 6 mos old

Year Two: Although they are still separated, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] give [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] a little sibling, a baby brother named [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. He looks just like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]

Year Three: The family goes on vacation to Disney World; [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is just barely old enough to enjoy it

Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]: [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Shania[/name_f] have twins, a girl and a boy named [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u]

Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]: The Davenports attend a huge family reunion in another state

Year Six: [name_u]Walker[/name_u] is diagnosed with congenital heart disease and undergoes several surgeries this year

Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] tries out for a local soccer team but is rejected

Year Eight: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD when she starts struggling with finishing her schoolwork

Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] learns how to swim

Year Ten: [name_f]Shania[/name_f] has an unexpected pregnancy: another set of twins, this time identical twin girls named [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: Emmeline’s closest friend, [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], moves to another country

Year Twelve: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] joins a roller hockey team

Year Thirteen: The family takes a vacation to [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], where they visit Emmeline’s best friend [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]

Me (28): [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] Eirwen [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Father (would be 63): [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_u]René[/name_u] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Mother (62): [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Clevelon
Older brother (30): [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]
Younger sister (27): [name_f]Renée[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jordain[/name_f]

Year 0: I gain a new sister! A very exciting time.

Year 1: I attend a big family gathering, where I first meet my great-aunt.

Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents discover my singing talent! I liked singing, but not when everybody expected it from me.

Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] family goes on a big vacation to Turkey! I really loved it, but unfortunetely my brother got sick on the second day.

Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems. They get divorced and my mother takes my and my siblings with her to a new apartment.

Year 5: One year after the divorce of my parents, my father dies because of cancer. I cry a lot and it is a difficult year for me and my family.

Year 6: I get invited to the birthday party of a boy I secretely like!

Year 7: Me and my family move to [name_m]Fulton[/name_m], a city in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u]. At first I didn’t want to leave my friends, but at the end glad I got a new start.

Year 8: I join an after school sport - Basketball!

Year 9: I dye my hair blue with my best friend. But my mom is mad about it and I have to wash it out.

Year 10: I discover the book series ever. [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] obviously! I simply can’t stop reading.

Year 11: I get in a fight at school with a girl from my class I dislike. She insulted me and I clapped back, it got pretty loud. The school send us both home and my mother wasn’t very happy with me.

Year 12: I join the acting after school club, and meet a new friend.

Year 13: I learn to ride Roller Blades! In the beginning it is hard, but then it becomes really fun.

The First 13 Years

DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (29)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (25)

Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (nb)

Year 0: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] have me, [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], their first child. We also take a family vacation to [name_f]France[/name_f].
Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have their second daughter, [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]. I start potty training early.
Year 2: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have a third baby girl, [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f].
Year 3: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother goes back to work part-time. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters and I have a nanny who watches us while she’s working. I make a friend, her name is [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].
Year 4: [name_f]My[/name_f] parents have marital problems and end up separating. It’s also discovered that I am a talented dancer when I start dance lessons.
Year 5: We attend a big family gathering on my mother’s side, with lots of her aunts, uncles and cousins, as well as her parents, her siblings and their children.
Year 6: I start an after-school sports club, cheerleading, where I make a new friend, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “Joey” Fontaine.
Year 7: It’s discovered I’m allergic to stone fruit, it’s a bit of a pain but it doesn’t affect me too much. I also learn how to rollerblade.
Year 8: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom has a baby girl, my half-sister, [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f], with her boyfriend [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] “Kit” [name_u]Astor[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes me and my sisters on vacation to Disney.
Year 9: I break my wrist while skiing. I also start learning how to play the cello.
Year 10: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad takes us on a road trip along the west coast. I also go on a school trip to a working farm for 3 days.
Year 11: Both my parents have babies this year. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad has twins, my first brother, [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and a sister, [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f], with his girlfriend, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] van Ardenne, [name_f]My[/name_f] mom has a second baby girl, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f], with her boyfriend, [name_u]Kit[/name_u].
Year 12: I discover I am a talented singer. For my 12th birthday, my parents throw me a huge surprise birthday party. I didn’t expect it at all and I have an amazing time.
Year 13: [name_f]My[/name_f] dad marries his girlfriend [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and I get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom takes us three older girls on vacation to Australia and [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u].

DF: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (42)
DM: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (38)
-Me: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (13) “Clio”
-DSis: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (12) “Maia”
-DSis: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (11) “Lola”

Dad: [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (42)
DW: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] [van Ardenne] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (35)
-HBro/HSis: [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (2) “Ned & Maisie”

Mom: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [Faraday] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] (38)
BF: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (38) “Kit”
-HSis: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (5) “Cece”
-HSis: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]Astor[/name_u] (2) “Lulu”