A Quartet of Boys! šŸŽ¼

Hello Berries!

The wonderful @Evergreeninrain created a topic a few days ago where we all discuss our top 4 name combos for girls (A quartet of girls šŸŽ¶). It seemed only fitting to allow the same for our favorite boy names!

So, what would you realistically name four brothers and why? Go into as much detail as you want. (The other thread is combos, so weā€™ll keep the ball rolling and discuss combos here as well!) Iā€™ll be posting my picks down below as well.

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Sasha Galileo Fern ā€œSalā€ - Sasha was probably the first name I ever loved ā€” itā€™s just so sweet and gentle. Galileo honors my dad, a historian whose work centers on Galileo and history of science. And I feel like Fern lifts up the rest of the combo, making it a bit brighter, a bit greener (overall itā€™s a very rainy day combo and I think Fern helps balance it out!). The nickname Sal is after the character in Blueberries For Sal :blueberries:

Emrys Lavender Bellamy ā€œEmā€ - Emrys is another one of my favorites that I canā€™t imagine not using! Lavender honors my brother (Lev), and Bellamyā€™s meaning is just so sweet. Plus, Bellamy honors Amy March from Little Women

Vivian Hazel Rune ā€œWinnieā€ - Vivian honors a friend of mine (Aviva). Itā€™s one of those names thatā€™s still sparkly to me, even though Iā€™ve met so many (no boys though!). Hazel and Rune donā€™t have any personal significance, but Runeā€™s meaning is cool ā€” ā€œa mark or letter of mysterious or magic significance.ā€

Lyle Caspian Sage ā€œLichenā€ - Lyle is one of those names that just makes me happy! No personal significance behind Caspian or Sage but I love them together, and I love the imagery I get from this combo!!

Sasha, Emrys, Vivian, & Lyle / Sal, Em, Winnie, & Lichen

15 Likes

Top tier childrenā€™s book! I honestly forgot about it! Your list is dreamy!

3 Likes

These are stunning :sob::heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you!! :heart:

Realisticallyā€¦

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] ā†’ [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] has been my favorite boyā€™s name for ages. I love the full name, love the friendly and approachable nickname [name_u]Sam[/name_u], love the sweet and cheeky nickname [name_u]Sammy[/name_u]. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is strong and gentle, itā€™s timeless yet not boring, and just feels like ocean blue and pine forests green. I also love how it fits any personality and works in multiple languages.

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] ā†’ [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] has also been on my list forever. Iā€™d probably call him [name_m]Ben[/name_m], maybe [name_m]Benny[/name_m] sometimes. I love the strength of [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], and how it feels so classic and somewhat formal yet also lively with that J in there. Like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], I think [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] fits any personality easily which I appreciate in a name. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is a family name that Iā€™d like to use someday.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] ā†’ [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is another one Iā€™ve loved for a long time. I do feel like it stands out being the only non-Biblical name but I love it and donā€™t care that much about matching sibling names. If anything, itā€™s more about length to me than style; I think [name_u]Eli[/name_u] would stand out more than [name_u]Everett[/name_u] despite being Biblical for example. Anyway, I love the nicknames Ev or [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], love Everettā€™s modern yet established feeling, and love the outdoorsy vibe I get from the name. [name_u]Riley[/name_u] is a name Iā€™ve always loved and though Iā€™ve gone back and forth on the spelling, I think in the end Iā€™d probably use the most common [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. I love the liveliness and how friendly it sounds.

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] ā†’ [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is also one of my all-time favorite boys names. I love the soft yet strong sound, and how classic it is. It feels like teddy bears and soccer and sweaters. I can never settle on a middle name for it but today Iā€™ll say [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], another name I love and would realistically use. I think the shaper sounds of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] pair well with Nathanielā€™s softer sounds. Iā€™d probably call him [name_m]Nate[/name_m], at least sometimes.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] :teddy_bear::evergreen_tree: :ocean:

11 Likes

@may.rose your names are so lovely and gorgeous!

Mine:

[name_m]Sholto[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - I love the distinctive, rugged feel of [name_m]Sholto[/name_m], and how itā€™s a very subtle literary name. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is literary too (from one of my fave novels, Frankenstein) and I love the joyfulness of it

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - I knew the sweetest kid called [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and that really sold me on the name. Itā€™s gentle, but strong and adventurous, and I like how [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] adds something light and bright.

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I love the flair of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], the ocean vibes, and of course, the ties to [name_f]Narnia[/name_f], or more specifically, to The Voyage of the [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] Treader which was my favourite as a child. [name_u]Jude[/name_u], just because I like it and I like CJ initials together, even if I wouldnā€™t use the nn

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] - the final one was tough and it was almost something else, but I like the warmth of [name_u]August[/name_u], how it honours my mum and brings back good memories of the past. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is for [name_u]Henry[/name_u] Clerval from Frankenstein since heā€™s a character that means a lot to me

11 Likes

:evergreen_tree: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] :evergreen_tree:
Not only do I love the kind and gentle sound of [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but it holds a lot of significance to me. I want my future son to have a character that is influenced by [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], one of the twelve disciples of [name_m]Jesus[/name_m]. I also love the association of [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Pevensie[/name_u] from the [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] books. [name_u]Forest[/name_u] has been a long-time guilty pleasure of mine, and I just love how adventurous and wild it sounds.

:blueberries: [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] :blueberries:
I had liked the name [name_m]Todd[/name_m] for a long time, but it was Dead Poets Society that cemented it as one of my favorites. I can now see [name_m]Todd[/name_m] working for a child, teenager, and adult. It just sounds so warm and cozy to me, like sweaters and hot cocoa and all things wonderful. I first fell in love with [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] because of a song by my favorite artist (Johnny Flynn) called The Detectorists. One of the lines is ā€œWill you search through the lonely earth for me? Climb through the briar and bramble.ā€ It really stuck with me and I think it is such a lovely sentiment that someone would climb through the brambles for the one they love.

:fallen_leaf: [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] :fallen_leaf:
I first heard the name [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] from The Book Thief, and his character is just so sweet and kind. I think that [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] sounds sweet, but also has a spunky, fiery side (probably because it means ā€œred-hairedā€). [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a name that has slowly grown on me. I love how familiar and comforting it sounds. Some people see ā€œDoubting Thomasā€ as a negative, but as someone who has fought battles with doubt for her [name_u]Christian[/name_u] faith, I find it inspiring how [name_m]Christ[/name_m] called even the doubters to Him.

:sunflower: [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] :sunflower:
I fell in love with the nickname ā€œGilā€ long before the full name [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]. I love that it honors one of my best friend, whoā€™s last name is [name_u]Gill[/name_u]. Obviously, the [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables reference is an added bonus. [name_u]Finch[/name_u] isnā€™t super significant, though I suppose it could be in remembrance of my late Grandma, who loved birds.

11 Likes

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]-Both names are newer editions to my list. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] just has such a classic yet interesting sound to me. I chose [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] to go with the middles I have for my top two girls names [name_f]Kismet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]-I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] because he is just so rugged and adventurous. [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] just feels so cheeky for a sweet little lad.
Now these last two were quite difficult to decide on because I only reallly love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].
[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]-Henry is such a sweet, grounded family name for me. I love how it blends with the more wild [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].
[name_u]Oakland[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]-A huge thanks to @emeraldsea who introduced [name_u]Oakland[/name_u] to me. Heā€™s just so adventurous and I imagine a little boy climbing trees. [name_m]Classic[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] balances out more unique [name_u]Oakland[/name_u] for me.

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], and [name_u]Oakland[/name_u]

8 Likes

I love describing it as a quartet :slight_smile:
I think I would go with [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] as of today. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is a longtime love of mine, I just enjoy Ezraā€™s vibe and think it sounds nice with [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. Iā€™ve grown to love [name_m]Ben[/name_m] this year due to some personal associations, and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is what i would have been named if I were amab so Iā€™ve always felt a connection to it.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] boys middles are a lot more up in the air than my girls at the moment, but I never get bored of the firsts haha.

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u]

I could go on about [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] forever, but in short, I adore almost everything about it. I just love saying [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and the connection to [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] is really nostalgic for me. Caspianā€™s all fun, energy, and adventure. Scuffed knees, muddy clothes, and playing pretend. [name_m]Cas[/name_m] is also the nn of one of my favourite characters. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is another favourite, and sounds so perfect, super soft, and gorgeous, with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] I had to have them together. [name_u]George[/name_u] honours my grandma [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], but I think rounds off the whole combo really well.

[name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Ptolemyā€™s definitely a lot for many, but all I hear is quiet, cuddly, giggly, and boyish. I love the way it rolls of my tongue, and he just fits with the rest of my favourites. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] used to be my number two name, but Iā€™ve put it in the middle due to popularity. I associate it with magic, warmth, and healing, which perfectly encompasses [name_u]Sage[/name_u] too.

[name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

I just think all three names together sound super handsome. I feel like it might come across as quite grand from the outside, but it has a very boyish flare to it. All of them feel bright, bonucy, and energetic to me, so I think the combos very light. Peterā€™s also the name of/honours one of my favourite characters.

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]Patroclus[/name_m] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

Lysanderā€™s probably my perfect name. Itā€™s unusual, quite off the radar, so unlikely to go up in popularity, it has a good meaning, easy to say and spell, and I think it would actually suit a child that may look like me. It has a kind, caring, thoughtful and considerate feel that Iā€™ve recently added [name_m]Patroclus[/name_m] to complement that. The Song of [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] is my favourite book; the story is absolutely stunningly beautiful, and I adore the character and the way he sees his literal soulmate. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] Iā€™m sort of trying out. Iā€™ve been stuck between [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] in the second middle spot. However, [name_u]Kai[/name_u] has a more calm, zen, naturesque feel that fits better imo.

10 Likes

Today it might beā€¦

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] ā€˜Cassā€™ ~ for [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], who is proving popular on this thread so far! [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] is just so nostalgic and special to me and DH. [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is a family name on his side and I love it on a boy.

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ā€˜Pipā€™ ~ I love [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] for its own sake but it also reminds me of [name_m]Peregrin[/name_m] Took which is fun as weā€™re big [name_m]Tolkien[/name_m] fans. [name_m]Hart[/name_m] is quite personal so I wonā€™t fully explain but it connects to two special places :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Leander[/name_u] ā€˜Rooā€™ or maybe even ā€˜Bertieā€™ ~ my husband vetoed [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] but in this fictional quartet scenario letā€™s go with it :wink: Iā€™ve always loved the name and associate it with childhood favourite [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] the [name_m]Bear[/name_m] (which is doubly great as bears also link to a close family memberā€™s name). [name_u]Leander[/name_u] is a play on another family name.

[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] ā€˜Lannyā€™ ~ for Woolfā€™s novel and As You Like It, and then [name_u]Robin[/name_u] has so many associations - [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Hood, [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], The [name_m]Little[/name_m] White Horse and A Midsummer Nightā€™s [name_u]Dream[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] mum also loves the birds :relaxed:

10 Likes

[name_m]Petru[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Petru[/name_m] is my favorite boy name of Romanian origin and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] just because I find it so handsome and so underused.
[name_u]Rome[/name_u] [name_m]Levon[/name_m] ~ I chose [name_u]Rome[/name_u] because of my love for [name_m]Roman[/name_m] which I think is too high on the popularity charts for me to use so Iā€™ve gone with [name_u]Rome[/name_u] which I always considered a cool nickname for [name_m]Roman[/name_m] anyway. The middle name [name_m]Levon[/name_m] I picked because Iā€™m fond of its its meaning which is ā€œlionā€ in Armenian.
[name_m]Avram[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Leo[/name_u] is an honor name for my momā€™s side. [name_f]My[/name_f] dadā€™s side of the family traditionally names the first son after the father so [name_u]Leo[/name_u] would be doing similar but itā€™s the name of my grandfather. [name_m]Avram[/name_m] is a Romanian variation of [name_m]Abram[/name_m], another name I always thought was handsome.
[name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Lear[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is simply one of my favorite names ever, itā€™s so classic and rolls off the tongue. [name_m]Lear[/name_m] is awesome and the history associated with it through Shakespeareā€™s [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Lear[/name_m] adds to the mystic vibe.

4 Likes

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Avner[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names!!! Especially the Romanian onesā¤

1 Like

SAMUEL TIMOTHY- [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] has been a favorite of mine because of the biblical meaning it has to me. Iā€™ve known that if I would have a boy Iā€™d name him [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] ever since I was 7 years oldšŸ˜†
SILAS IMMANUEL- [name_m]Silas[/name_m] has a special meaning to me because it is a variation of my momā€™s name.
SETH NOAH- From the first time I heard the name combo, my heart skipped a beat. Since that day, it has been on my list.
SIMON JAMES- I just recently began to like this name because it has the S theme that I got myself into(I love so many S names)

SAMUEL,SIMON,SILAS, and SETH

5 Likes

For todayā€¦

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] :nest_with_eggs: :sparkles:
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] for a boy ā€“ gentle and approachable, spunky, and with the sweet bird association! And [name_u]Lior[/name_u] for the meaning, ā€œI have a light,ā€ and as an oblique honor name.

[name_u]Lyle[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] :sunny: :evergreen_tree:
[name_u]Lyle[/name_u] for the simple, elegant sound, and [name_u]Francis[/name_u] for the association with [name_u]Saint[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] preaching to the birds ā€“ love this gesture of respect for nature and animal consciousness. Iā€™m not religious myself, but am still drawn to some particular religious namesakes

[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] :sunflower: :herb:
While [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] has an old-fashioned, dorky-cute sound, it also makes me think of someone who spends a lot of time outside, maybe gardeningā€¦a romantic aura. [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] is a positive association with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] for me!

[name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] :mouse: :tulip:
Fewer specific associations with these names, but positive vibes in general. I like the pairing of short, snappy [name_u]Ari[/name_u] with longer, formal [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

[name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Lyle[/name_u], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] :two_hearts:

8 Likes

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Irving[/name_m]

Summary

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] has been my favorite name of all time for as long as Iā€™ve liked names, so its a clear choice. I like the nicknames [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_u]Elie[/name_u] (eh-lee). It honors both of my grandmothers and was also the name of the kid in ET, which is one of my favorite movies. [name_m]Irving[/name_m] honors a Holocaust survivor whose story I recorded and has since passed away. Right now my favorite Hebrew name for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is [name_m]Eliezer[/name_m], which means ā€œGod is my helpā€.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Oren[/name_m]

Summary

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] honors 2/3 of my grandfathers. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_u]Sammy[/name_u] are really cute nicknames for a boy, and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] in full is very handsome. [name_m]Oren[/name_m] is a fun Hebrew name that is easy to pronounce in [name_f]English[/name_f]. In Hebrew, he would probably just be [name_m]Shmuel[/name_m].

[name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

Summary

[name_u]Ariel[/name_u] honors an uncle of mine. [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] is just a name that Iā€™m vibing with a lot recently. [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a cool nickname and even though I know a ton of little kids named it it still feels fresh. Pros: Hebrew name is the same in [name_f]English[/name_f].

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u]

Summary

Ok, I taught a really young [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] last year and he really made me like the name for little kids and not just middle aged dads. I like the nickname [name_m]Josh[/name_m] but also [name_f]Hoshi[/name_f] (from the Hebrew [name_m]Yehoshua[/name_m], which would be what Iā€™d pick for the Hebrew name) and honestly the name just has a great meaning. [name_u]Max[/name_u] honors my other grandfather.

[name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], & [name_m]Josh[/name_m]

3 Likes

[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] nn [name_m]Geordie[/name_m]

šŸŒ²

Honors my favorite author (Alcott) with a name from one of my favorite books by her (Eight Cousins ā€” part of the reason itā€™s a fave for me is that I adore my cousins so so much!), my beloved dad with his Confirmation name, and myself with the nickname my dad has called me since I was little (Huey).

[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_u]March[/name_u] nn [name_u]Wilkie[/name_u]

šŸ§ŗ

Honors the first film I ever saw in theaters with my mom (who has, I begrudgingly admit, introduced me to most of my favorites!), the surname of a family incredibly important to me, the surname of a fictional family incredibly important to me, and a book I read and loved this year whose names and message struck me profoundly. Family and motherhood are love as we make them.

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Merit[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] nn [name_u]Nat[/name_u]

šŸ¦‰

Honors my love and passion for [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] movies which I share with my dad, a generations-passed family middle name, and a surname important to my mother as well as to my sister, little me, and our childhoods.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jem[/name_u]

šŸ“–

For once, a a first name with (almost no) honorific significance! Lol. Middles honor my sister and father with her almost-name for if sheā€™d been a boy and his best friendā€™s name, as well as a favorite novel (Little Women) and both of my parentsā€™ middle names (which contain ā€œrenā€ as well).

5 Likes

I love these! :white_heart:

Joshua Leonardo John ~ I love Joshua heā€™s a new favourite of mine but I canā€™t stop thinking about him I just think heā€™s perfect. Joshua feels wholesome, timeless, cosy, reliable and outdoorsy. I love the meaning ā€˜G-d is salvationā€™ as I feel this meaning inspires hope and feels peaceful. Leonardo is a twist on a family name & John is after my Dad.

Noah William Mark ~ Noah has always been a favourite of mine since childhood I just absolutely love him. Noah reminds me of my mum reading me Noahā€™s Ark and my sheer love for this bible story. Noah also reminds me of my daughter as she has a toy ark that comes with animals in pairs which she loves to play with. Noah feels peaceful with his meaning adding to the overall tranquility, wholesome and comforting. Both William & Mark are family names.

Ezra Timothy Joseph ~ I love Ezra! I have loved Ezra for a while now and have loved the idea of Noah & Ezra has twins I just think they sound adorable. Ezra feels outdoorsy, fun, has a lovely sound and I love visually how the z looks in Ezra. I like the meaning ā€˜helpā€™ as I would hope my Ezra would embody that concept and be a helpful little lad. Timothy & Joseph are family names.

Malachi James Christopher ~ Malachi was never really on my radar till Liliaā€™s dad the man I love to pieces passion for the name became infectious. His love of the name Malachi took over me and I suddenly became so in love with him. Malachi is wonderful. Malachi is such a cool biblical name that feels impactful. I love the religious associations along with the meaning ā€˜my messengerā€™. I love that Malachi is Jewish but has a Gaelic vibe which honours my whole cultural background as well. James is a family name and Christopher is after my best friend who I recently lost to suicide.

5 Likes