A quartet of girls šŸŽ¶

hi berries! :bouquet:

Iā€™ve been obsessing over sibsets recently, specifically a set of four sisters!

I just adore hearing other berries talk about their favorite names, so Iā€™m wonderingā€¦ what would you realistically name four girls and why- go into as much detail as you want!

hereā€™s mine :sunny:

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - you mightā€™ve seen me mention sweet [name_f]Melody[/name_f] around the forum recently :wink: Iā€™m over the moon with how perfect she is for my future daughter. She honors my love for music and gives me the family nickname ā€œDeeDeeā€!
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is after the [name_m]Bob[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] song [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], Approximately

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]October[/name_u] - my forever love :heartpulse: something about [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is just so perfect, and [name_u]October[/name_u] honors the birth month of a loved one

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - both just names I love but no super special meaning, although my dad does love birds!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Marigold/Phoebe [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] - maybe (definitely) influenced by phoebe bridgers! marigold would be a sneaky honor and a name I love and lilia is a three way honor- my mom, grandma and me all in one! (we all have a connection to a different variety of lily)

DeeDee, hazel, romy & bee :teddy_bear:

Canā€™t wait to read yours!

28 Likes

What a perfect sibset! I rarely say that.

Were I to keep my IRL daughter in the mix, itā€™d go like this:

1. Wellsley Michae (McKay), mn honors my dad [name_u]Michael[/name_u], dh dad already honored with our sonā€™s name, so our moms and grandmothers would be goals for honor namesā€¦
  2. [name_m]Cagney[/name_m] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] (fn that I simply like with all four, mn would be after all four of our grandmothers, [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_f]Barbara[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f], and [name_f]Analia[/name_f], also would be dhā€™s full initials CMM)
  3. [name_m]Fleming[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] (my momā€™s mn is [name_f]Joye[/name_f] and dh momā€™s is Jo)
  4. [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] (our college alma mater, [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is my mn after my grandfather [name_u]Clarence[/name_u]. Dh loves the name [name_u]Clare[/name_u], so I know itā€™d be included with FOUR girls).

If I started over today, not considering my IRL son and daughter-

1. Lindall [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] (My mom is [name_f]Linda[/name_f], sister mn is [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], m-i-l mn is [name_u]Joe[/name_u], family name of [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] too, great-great grandmother of 13 children was [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Mariah[/name_f]
  2. Cigi [name_u]Erin[/name_u] Manderley (Christopher and [name_f]Ginger[/name_f] are our names, hence first name (said just like the letters C & G put together, Mn- The last two letters of both our fn are Er and the last two letters of our last names are -in. Not too many couples can spell a name doing that E-r-i-n :wink: And Manderley, the fictitious literary place
  3. Maridley [name_m]Bridges[/name_m] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] (family name, grandmotherā€™s maiden name, my mn after my grandfather)
  4. [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Margo[/name_f] (my momā€™s sister who died at birth, dh great grandmother, dh grandmother)
9 Likes

I think about naming a quartet of girls all. the. time! One of the families I babysit for is a family of little girls who became a quartet this past summer. Little Women is, of course, my favorite novel. Four little girls just feels so special.

Today, Iā€™d name my fourā€¦

Josephine May nn Jo / MJ - Honors my favorite books (Little Women series) my little sister (born in May), comic heroes, and Louisa Alcott. Itā€™s a powerfully female name. Both of these names are so special to me. If Iā€™m one say blessed with a little daughter myselfā€¦ Iā€™d feel so confident in naming her Josephine.

Florence Annelise nn Ren / Birdy - Honors my sister and I (floral firsts), my love for writing and creativity (I have a beloved character called Florence, and I find the name one of peak blossoming and creativity), my love of bird metaphor (I get the nickname Birdy from Lorry and Wren in Florence), the gorgeous Green Gables books, both of my parentsā€™ ā€œRenā€ middle names, and four really important little girls to meā€¦ can you guess who?

Olsen Luella nn Ollie - Honors my Disney and Marvel loves through meaning and connection (hush!), my gran through the Ol- start, Louisa Alcott, and my fatherā€™s family with a nod to my middle name.

Royce Sarah-Alice nn Rosy - Honors a family who has changed my little life for good, my mother (Alisyn), my love for poetry, one of my favorite books / my sisterā€™s favorite movie (Wonderland).

As a Hazel born in October ā€¦I endorse this name with flying colors. I adore it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] girls names, so many beautiful choices.
If I was to have four girls today here is my list:

1. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] connects to my name via [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] and I just love the sound of it. Nn would be dilly when she young and [name_f]Cordy[/name_f] when she grows, if she likes it. [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is for my grandmother.

2. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Dellaray. I absolutely love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and Dellaray was something my husband suggested when I was pregnant, I think it is cute though not sure if the name exists or just a modern made up name.

3. [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f]. [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] to honor my father in law. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], elegant and uncommon. [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f] to honor my momā€™s middle name.

4. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Darby[/name_u]. I just love the magical spunky feel of [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]. [name_u]Darby[/name_u] is anagram of my [name_u]Brady[/name_u] to honor my dad.

6 Likes

I would likely name my quartet of girls:

1. [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f] (EE-nid) or [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u] ~ nicknamed [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I have a hard time sticking with a decision between the timeless [name_f]Enid[/name_f] and the equally straightforward but more surprising [name_u]Noor[/name_u]. I really like that both of these middles are significantly shorter than the first name which is great for me since I just canā€™t have names that are both quite long or both quite short, I have always preferred the long/ or the short/long theme that creates balance audibly and visually. Now for why I chose [name_f]Julieta[/name_f], this mostly unusual and exotic sounding name is simply my favorite variant of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a name Iā€™ve held unmatched adoration for since the age of about 9). Initially I actually considered going right for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but sadly I think the [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] connection may be a little too strong to have this name in the first position, so my next pick after [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] was [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] and this one I really had no problem with but there was also the fact that I liked [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], and [name_f]Julienne[/name_f] almost equally well. Then one day as I was aimlessly browsing the internet I came across the Spanish & Portuguese [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] and it took over my heart! I prefer the streamlined spelling over that of [name_f]Julietta[/name_f] and though I even thought about the Italian variant [name_f]Giulietta[/name_f] for a brief moment I knew that pronunciation in my native US would be far too much trouble to put a kid through speaking as someone who has had a very hard to pronounce surname. Both [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f] and [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u] are honestly probably my most gorgeous combos and I think they are a perfect balancing act of feminine frillyness & elegance paired with strong, yet still feminine, brief and not overly girly middle names.
  2. Madalina [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ nicknamed [name_f]Mada[/name_f]. Madalina, or Mădălina in Romanian, has ties to my ancestral origins and I think showing representation for that is really cool. I also really like that this is one of the more unheard of [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] / [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] / [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] variations. And [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has a lot of spunk, also is equipped with several cool nicknames, and is classically pretty.
  3. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f] ~ nicknamed [name_u]Ara[/name_u]. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] sounds so dainty/airy and majestic and so does its nickname [name_u]Ara[/name_u]. The history and historical usage of the name is interesting to me as well. Iā€™m a quiet fan of all the [name_f]Bella[/name_f] & [name_f]Belle[/name_f] names but most all of them are too overused and highly exposed so when I found [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] it was a great relief due to the rarity in my part of the world. The middle name, [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f], reminds me of [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] which is a name I adore and I think it possesses a musical ring.
  4. [name_f]Violeta[/name_f] [name_f]Annest[/name_f] ~ nicknamed [name_f]Lettie[/name_f]. This one I think I actually prefer the nickname to the full name lol. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Violeta[/name_f] are long time favs of mine and sadly [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is too common for me to want to consider as a first name so thank goodness there is [name_f]Violeta[/name_f]! [name_f]Annest[/name_f] is an obscure Welsh choice related to [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] so by virtue of that connection Iā€™ve been drawn to it for quite some time now.
5 Likes

[name_u]Four[/name_u] girls would be a dream

1. [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - honors my grandma [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and my best friend [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] at the same time! Iā€™ve always been partial to [name_f]Vi[/name_f]- names and once I saw [name_f]Viola[/name_f] I fell in love!

2. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] - [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] was my best friend when I was in 1st and 2nd grade but moved away. I never forgot her. [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] means sun, which honors my childhood dog [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]!

3. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Potterā€™s books raised me!! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] honors my grandpa [name_u]Will[/name_u]

4. [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - [name_f]Anya[/name_f] has been on my list since I was 9 and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] honors my Aunt [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

13 Likes

All your names are beautiful. Phoebe is an awesome choice I also would name a daughter this unfortunately irl my husband does not agree .Romona lark, it is just so spunky and lively.

2 Likes

:heart::heart: love [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] willowā€‹:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yours are gorgeous!

Mine would be:

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (my warrior princess, my fave name ever)
[name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (means winter river and sounds like cherish which I love)
[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (Charlotte inspired by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and a slight hint towards my mum)
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] (just like the sound tbh, but it could honour my brother)

8 Likes

Hmmā€¦ thatā€™s a tough one and my answer would probably change daily but for today:

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] ā€œTheo/Dottieā€ [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ā€œJet/Julieā€ [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] ā€œLouie/Elsieā€ [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] ā€œFred/Winnieā€ Sarah-Jane

The first names are all just ones I like a lot. I like that theyā€™re cohesive without being matchy but do have matchy nicknames, either quirky boyish choices or cute girly -ie ones. Hooray for versatility!

The middles are all extremely abstract honor names.
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] references the flower, the color, and a book character and honors my mom and grandma.
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f] refences bears which honors my other grandma but also makes me think of the [name_f]Ursa[/name_f] [name_m]Major[/name_m] and [name_m]Minor[/name_m] constellations which is pretty cool.
[name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] references the bird which I have very strong nonstalgic/sentimental associations with that honor where I grew up more than a specific person.
Sarah-Jane is the one I feel shakiest about but I was struggling to find a fourth middle that was similarly abstract while being an honor in some form. It references the [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Who character that my dad likes and is similar to my momā€™s nickname for me so it kind of works as a nod to all three of us.

7 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] how you honor your family and things you love in life. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] as sisters, swoon. [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] as a nickname for a girl is awesome.

3 Likes

Well thank you very very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Iā€™m forever switching up my favourite girl combos but today it might beā€¦

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] Wishmay ā€˜Tiggyā€™ ~ [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] materialised in my life and became my future daughterā€™s name without so much as a by-your-leave. I read a book with it in as a child, didnā€™t think about it for years, and when it popped up in my mind again there it was! Suddenly ā€˜the oneā€™ for no apparent reason. Itā€™s a [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] name, which I love, and has fantastic nickname options. Now, Wishmay I definitely stole from nameberry (when it was @Luminenā€™s GP of the day, in fact) and I love it so much, both the meaning ā€˜valkyrie maidenā€™ and because I was born in [name_f]May[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ā€˜Daffyā€™ ~ I have a slight Greek name obsession (mine is also Greek) and nymph [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] has beaten out all the goddesses for my favourite. I love the airy, floaty sound of it. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is my favourite Shakespearean heroine :sparkles:

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ā€˜Bellaā€™ ~ [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is a character in my favourite book, [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] Strange and Mr Norrell which my husband also loves. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] was my top girl name during the years I wasnā€™t thinking about [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] :laughing: I love its dreamy vintage feeling.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] ~ canā€™t decide on a favourite nickname, I like [name_f]Libby[/name_f] (vetoed by husband), [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_f]Bizzy[/name_f]. Inspired by two queens and [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] [name_m]Bennet[/name_m], and the middle is a nod to my SIL and best friend who both have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in their names.

10 Likes

:cherry_blossom: [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:
The name [name_u]Marie[/name_u] has been on my list for such a long time. To me, it is one of the most beautiful names ever. It is elegant, but still feels homey. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is a special word name to me, since it was my most favorite color when I was very young. I even have recordings of little toddler [name_f]Megan[/name_f] singing songs about lavender. Because of this, [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] represents an eternally youthful spirit, something I hope my future daughter will have.

:blossom: [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] :blossom:
Oh, my sweet [name_u]June[/name_u]. No name feels quite as much like my future daughterā€™s name. It is bright, sunny, and cheerful. It is cute and snugly for a little girl, simple and elegant for a grown woman (and obviously adorable as old lady name!) [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is a family name that I am passing down. I also like the meaning ā€œGod is my oath.ā€

:tulip: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] :tulip:
I absolutely adore how [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] rolls of the tongue! I donā€™t mind that it is a bit longer than the other names on my list, especially since she can go by [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! I just really love names that have a beautiful sound, but with a warm and cozy feel. [name_u]Fern[/name_u] is a name that has been on my list for a long time. I have it in the middle spot because I honestly do not like how it is pronounced in the south.

:sunny: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] :sunny:
After a long hiatus, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is back on my list! It just has this simplicity that makes it effortlessly beautiful. I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] really livens it up and makes for a sweet, cheery name. The combo all together means ā€œbright happiness,ā€ which of course is a wonderful thing to both have and share with others!

15 Likes

it was so fun to read through these! the berries have such lovely taste in girlā€™s names :tulip:

for my fourā€¦

haven clementine :tangerine: haven comes from a song my college roommate showed me one night, ā€˜havenā€™ by we banjo three! itā€™s such a powerfully happy song, and reminds me so much of my partnerā€™s and my relationship. clementine was always going to be one of our girlsā€™ middles, because it was my boyfriendā€™s first favorite girl name!

magnolia bliss :butterfly: the first magnolia i ever met was so effortlessly herself, and very very cool! i fell in love with magnolia after that and all her southern charm. bliss is for the ā€˜happyā€™ meaning, because i know a daughter would bring us so much joy.

juniper avonlea :basket: my boyfriend fell for juniper first, actually, but soon convinced me it was perfect for our little one. itā€™s the name of a gravel road we used to pass when weā€™d go for long drives together, and is in the name of a song by donovan, one of my favorite 60ā€™s artists. avonlea is inspired by anne, of course! those books are the reason i am an english major. i just know it!

winsome poet :crystal_ball: winsome is a newer love for me, but once i heard her i was smitten. it is the sweetest virtue name, imo! poet is for itā€™s free-spirited feel and my love of poetry.

11 Likes

Louisa June :sunny:
love the feminine, sunny, cheerful sound of Louisa, and potential nn Lucy, as @may.rose mentioned! And June honors my partnerā€™s birth month, the beginning of summer, the longest day of the year, all those positive associations!

Ingrid Livia :herb:
Just like how this combo soundsā€¦spunky, independent, clunky-cute, romantic? Livia for the ancient Roman garden frescoes, the Villa di Livia

Helena Frances :evergreen_tree:
Helena as an honor name for a Helen, and Frances for the association with Saint Francis preaching to the birds and love of animals and nature

Jane Agnes :heartpulse:
Love the timelessness of Jane! Strong, sunny, sleek. And the association with Jane Austen, of courseā€¦Agnes for Agnes Martin :fog:

8 Likes

Aww, your names are gorgeous!

Mine:

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :sunny: - Neither of these names are really honors for me but they do have meaning. [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] I originally discovered when watching a TV show- the character was a young, spunky girl, (I think the character was 9) a tomboy who went by [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. She was creative, funny, and had gone through so much and still stayed kind and strong. :smiling_face: Iā€™d love for my future daughter to be just like her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And Elizabethā€¦Lizzy [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], what else, you guys! :joy:

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] :lemon: - [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a variant of my name, so why the heck canā€™t I honor myself? :joy: (I also just really like the name, lol) and [name_f]Melody[/name_f] is my grandmotherā€™s name, which I love (I have her middle name so I guess it could be a bit of a tradition :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) Plus, Iā€™m a big music lover, so it just works :smiling_face:

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] :ear_of_rice: - I guess I really like the names of spunky heroines! Yeah, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] her. :joy: And [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] from AOGG, my all time favorite book series. The books have always been my ā€˜safe spaceā€™ in a way, and Iā€™ve always dreamed about moving to a town like [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] :hibiscus: - [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is my favorite Shakespearean heroine (coincidentally in the only [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] play Iā€™ve ever actually gotten all the way though :sweat_smile:) and sheā€™s also a character in The Penderwicks, a book series I love. Iā€™ve always wanted one of my daughters to have a name that can be nicknamed [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], for [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] the Riveter, whoā€™s literally my favorite person ever :joy: :smiling_face: And [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Earhart[/name_f], another personal hero :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_f]Carrie[/name_f], [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] :sunflower:

9 Likes

If I include my DDā€™s names my list would beā€¦

1. [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] nn [name_u]Lu[/name_u] or Luluā€“I just really like the name and we call her [name_u]Lu[/name_u]. Bonus for me that my maternal grandmother was named [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] and everyone called her [name_u]Lu[/name_u]. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] for the meaning, beautiful!

2. [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Judy[/name_f] or Jujuā€“Judith was the name of my Dadā€™s oldest sister and we just really liked it. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] for my DHā€™s Paternal grandmother whose mn was [name_u]Florence[/name_u].

3. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or Eveā€“We had been try to have another child for quite awhile so the [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] really seemed to fit with itā€™s meaning of Wished for Child. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] was one that my DH picked, and I really liked it.

4. [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] Iā€™m not sure there are so many great options!ā€“Margaret for my Dadā€™s sister who gave him her bone marrow so that he could still be with us today. And [name_f]Diane[/name_f] for my DHā€™s favorite Aunt who passed away from breast cancer.

If I was naming them today and it could be anything I wanted without input from my DHā€¦

1. [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Dianeā€“for the same reasons listed above.

2.Susannah Eolia nn [name_f]Nan[/name_f] or Zuzuā€“I just really love the name [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]! and Eolia was the mn of my paternal grandmother.

1. [name_f]Galena[/name_f] Marieā€“Galena was the town in Illinois where my DHā€™s paternal grandmother grew up and I just think it is such a cool name. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] was my maternal grandmotherā€™s mn and my mn.

4.Edith [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] nn Edie-Edith for a very dear friend who adopted me and my family as her own. She is like another grandmother to my children and just an incredibly important person in our lives. [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] because it is my birthstone and I think just an really cool name!

4 Likes

Hmm letā€™s see;

1. [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] / [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kristabel[/name_f] - [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] honors my biological maternal great grandmother; [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is my favorite [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] song), and [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] would honor my late aunt on my dad side, and [name_f]Kristabel[/name_f] would honor my late dad and my brother.

2. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] - [name_f]Margot[/name_f] would honor my momā€™s late biological mother, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] would honor my nana.

3. [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] - [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] would honor my late cousin, [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Judith[/name_f] honors my mom.

4. [name_f]Erica[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] - [name_f]Erica[/name_f] would honor my cousin, [name_m]Eric[/name_m] and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] honors my sister.

(Iā€™ll come back with another version that doesnā€™t have honor names included).

3 Likes

Your girls are beautifully named :cherry_blossom:

So I already have Lilia Elizabeth Ella so my next four daughters would beā€¦

Rose Christabel Jane ~ I have loved Rose for as long as I can remember sheā€™s romantic, charming, has lovely cottagecore imagery and has tons of personal significance for me. Christabel honours my beloved friend Christopher who recently passed away from suicide. I think Christabel makes a wonderful tribute and feels like such a fairy name. Jane rounds the combination up and is a family name.

Hope Leonora Helen ~ Hope is a new love of mine sheā€™s just bright, sweet and has lovely religious connotations that I truly adore. Leonora honours Leonard which is a family name. Leonora feels majestic and a lovely way to honour Leonard. Helen is my sisters name and I think works perfectly with Hope Leonora.

Iris Laura Margaret ~ I have loved Iris for a long time she was actually a major consideration for Lilia. I think Iris is such a lovely vintage botanical choice sheā€™s bright, sweet and I love the meaning ā€˜rainbowā€™ sheā€™s gorgeous. I think Laura is lovely sandwiched between Iris & Margaret. Laura is also my mothers name. Margaret finishes off Iris Laura charmingly and is another family name with tons of significance.

Clara Delphi Alexandra ~ so Clara (pronounced KLAARA) has been a favourite of mine for a while now and I think she works wonderfully with Lilia. Clara is such a sweet Christmassy name that feels wintry, classic and I love the nutcracker association. Delphi is a crush Iā€™ve had for a while so I had to include her in the middle name slot as I love the overall pixie vibe. Alexandra has tons of personal of significance and I love how elegant she sounds with Clara Delphi.

8 Likes